Barbara's Exposure Pt. 04

Story Info
We establish some rules and Barbara makes some more friends.
4.8k words
4.67
7.4k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara had, all of a sudden, realised that the world, especially the world of budget hotels on a weeknight, was full of people just like Darren, who up to now had been the sole beneficiary of my girlfriend's desire to expose herself to strange men. In many ways, this was way better than Darren -- there were no complications for me having to deal with the awkwardness at work of a guy who had seen my girlfriend naked.

The King's Arms had three or four candidates for her to target tonight. Once we'd finished our food, Babs' mind was immediately focused on her new mission for this evening. Within a minute she had a suitor. Within five we were sitting down beside him, Barbara's very simple approach of mistaking the guy for someone else, starting a conversation and, when hearing that he was visiting from out of town, offering some local knowledge and guidance, worked superbly.

Luke was a forty-something, married man who spent his life on the road selling construction machinery. He wasn't particularly attractive, physically, but was quite genial and very open and easy to talk to, much more talkative than Darren.

Barbara had made a couple of failed attempts to manufacture a situation where she could unlock her phone and 'accidentally' reveal a sexy snap of herself, replicating the situation I'd inadvertently caused in our first meeting with Darren. But there was no need, the conversation took her there quite naturally.

"Of course, it's all a bit backwards I guess, these days," Luke was telling us about his job. "The Construction industry I mean. Very much stuck in the eighties and nineties, very male dominated. We still give out a free 'girlie' calendar to all our customers, my bag is full of them." He gestured to a large bag under the table. "I'm surprised nobody has pulled us up for it these days."

"Girlie?" Barbara said innocently. I'd seen her ears prick up at this.

"Topless stuff, right Luke?" I volunteered. Luke nodded.

"Yes, but not just that, fully nude most months. It can be quite awkward sometimes as a lot of the office staff can be girls. But the decision makers, they are usually men, and we don't get a lot of complaints to be fair. I guess it's good advertising. The guys want the sexy pictures on the wall, and our name is there in bold font, with our number should they need anything. There's no law against it, and it does seem to work."

"Sex sells," Barbara nodded knowledgeably. She glanced at me briefly. This was a very welcome introduction to the subject she had been trying to steer the conversation towards.

"It really does," Luke replied, looking interested at Barbara's attitude. "You aren't one of the... I'll rephrase -- you don't appear to find that sort of thing distasteful?"

Barbara paused for effect, something she was learning to do expertly. Luke was very obviously hanging on her reply.

"Not at all, Luke. I mean, I know it's a different world these days, but where's the harm? These girls, it's their job, their livelihood. People like to look at pretty girls. And some girls like to be looked at. If people can make money along the way, what's the problem?"

"Well, that's exactly what I think. But I must say, it's refreshing to hear such common sense coming from a young woman -- especially one who is -- forgive me, Dan -- such a delightful sight herself. May I ask, what do you do for a living?"

We told Luke that I worked for a software company and Babs was a teacher.

"A teacher, really? You surprise me. I was expecting you to tell me you were a model!"

Luke was helping himself more than he knew. Barbara loved his uncomplicated, straight to the point way.

"Shut up! I've got nothing on the girls in your calendar, I bet. Let's have a look then, Luke." Barbara gestured at the bag. I laughed and went to the bar to get more drinks.

On my return, Barbara was flicking through each month, commenting on each picture appreciatively.

"Oh, she's lovely, isn't she," she asked Luke in an innocent tone, turning 'Miss June' to show me. The model was naked in front of a waterfall, arching her back in a tasteful pose. "It's all pretty tame though, Luke." Luke couldn't have guessed that Babs liked to spend her evenings idly flicking through hardcore magazines, and her weekends replicating what she'd been looking at.

"The way you were talking I was expecting something a bit more... explicit."

"We aren't pornographers, Barbara," Luke laughed. "I sell plant and machinery. I must say though, I'm intrigued by your attitude to this stuff, it's most refreshing." This was the second time he'd opened the door for her, and she was ready to walk through it this time.

"Well Luke, to be honest with you, it's a bit of a hobby of mine. I mean, obviously I can't compete with these girls, but I love to pose for Dan, we do a shoot most weekends."

Luke's eyes almost popped out and he spluttered slightly as he was halfway through a draught of his pint. He glanced at me, and I laughed.

"Oh! I see. Well..." He looked tongue tied for a minute. "That's got me a little flustered, I must say!" Barbara simply smiled at him sweetly. He thought again for a few seconds. "I'm sure plenty of beautiful girls like you get up to all sorts of interesting stuff, but hearing it from you like that, well..." He turned to me, and I was amused to see how much such a brief, short sentence could affect this man so profoundly.

"Another drink?"

Luke went to the bar, and I shared a quick, excited and amused moment with Barbara.

"I love this!" she beamed at me. "He's so different to Darren, isn't he? It's lovely hearing how appreciative he is, I'm going to enjoy what comes next so much!"

"Not half as much as he is!" I joked. But actually, I doubted whether anyone could enjoy this as much as my girlfriend. She was alive, the little hairs on her arms were standing on end, her nipples were threatening to tear through her tight orange top, and I knew she'd be getting very wet between her legs.

Luke was back now. The few minutes at the bar had given him a chance to gather himself.

"Well, where were we?" he smiled at both of us. "Dan, can I please just say that I think your girlfriend is an incredible lady, and you are an enormously lucky man to have her. I can only imagine the times you must share together. Is it wrong of me to ask -- these shoots you do..."

I knew where this was going, and it was somewhere Luke could only dream of. I helped move things along a bit quicker.

"Yeah Luke, let's just lay the cards on the table," I laughed. "Barbara loves posing for pictures. And I love taking them, and love that she likes it so much."

"And," Barbara put on a sexy, mock-shy expression. "I'm a bit of a show-off, if I'm honest. Luke," she leaned over to him, and whispered loudly. "Would you like to see some of my pictures?" Her face was now a picture of innocence, as if she was asking if he wanted to see a picture of her dog.

"Oh well!" Luke said, looking at me for approval, which I gave with a nod and a smile. "That sounds amazing!"

Barbara started with a fairly tame set, and Luke was extremely vocal and appreciative of what she was showing him. Because she was enjoying things so much, she took things a little further than she'd done with Darren. After around an hour of nudes not too dissimilar to those Luke was peddling on his calendars, she upped the ante a little.

"We've got thousands of pictures, Luke, and most of them are quite a bit more... I mean, show quite a bit more. Do you want to see?"

And so, Barbara began revealing more of herself to this stranger who we'd met only a couple of hours previously. She loved commenting on what he was seeing, what she was happily showing him.

"This is quite a bit more explicit than the calendars, isn't' it, Luke?" she smiled at a shot of her on our lawn, open legged with her bare pussy vividly on display in the bright sunlight. Many similar pictures followed before she pushed things further again.

"Dan loves it when I do this, stretch myself wide open for him," she murmured, again the tone more suited to showing off pictures of her new kitchen than sexually explicit pictures of herself. Luke was sweating slightly, I'd noticed, and kept shifting awkwardly in his seat. His comments had dried up, he was just absorbing each new view of my girlfriend's private parts in silent reverence.

Barbara found picture after picture of herself in different outfits. In each she'd inevitably be staring straight into the camera, proudly displaying what most girls would keep very much hidden, well-kept and varnished nails upon fingers pulling her pussy wide open for the camera. I knew that at the forefront of her mind when posing for these pictures was the hope that, one day, we'd be in a position just like the one we found ourselves in right now.

"God, I love this, you know," she said to nobody in particular. "Just me, totally open and on display."

She was super horny. We all were. I was hard as iron and Luke's continual readjustments in his seated position gave away his own arousal. I knew that Barbara would be absolutely dripping by now. The bar was closed, and we had a few minutes to finish up and leave the premises. Barbara continued to push things.

"I have to ask, Luke, do you like my pictures?"

"I think I can honestly say that I've never seen anything quite like them. I mean, obviously I've seen girls -- in magazines, on videos, that sort of thing. But you are real, Barbara. You are an amazing woman!"

Barbara wanted more.

"Thanks Luke. Dan always says I'll get guys hard, but I don't believe him. I mean, I know I get Dan hard, but I'd love to know if I have the same effect on other guys too."

"Oh, I can assure you, Barbara," Luke glanced down at his crotch, "You most definitely have a very favourable effect on me, and I'm sure any other men you meet."

This still wasn't what she needed.

"Are you hard, Luke? Have I made your cock nice and hard?" she said, simply and clearly. Luke nodded.

"I am."

Barbara smiled. At this point I began to wonder again about our boundaries. Things could very easily escalate now to a point where Barbara was in Luke's hotel room, her dripping pussy being violated by a stranger for the first time. Barbara might have been reading my mind.

"I think it's time for us to go, Luke. When you get back to your room, imagine what it will feel like sliding that hard cock up inside my tight, wet little cunt." As she said this, her hand slid across Luke's lap and grasped hard as it found its target. Luke's face was a picture of sheer lust and pleasure. I gasped slightly, witnessing for the first time my once innocent wife holding another man's cock, albeit through his trousers.

"I know you are going to wank over me when you get back to your room," Barbara said softly, standing and putting on her coat. I followed her cue. "When we get home Dan is going to fuck me, and we're going to talk about how easily I could have ended up in your room, with your cock inside me. If we meet again, that might be exactly what happens."

At this, she turned and walked towards the door. Luke had a look of absolute astonishment fixed across his face.

The King's Arms was a little further out of town, so we got a taxi home. Barbara's hand was immediately feeling my hardness, and her legs opened accommodatingly to allow my hand access to feel just how wet the evening's events had made her. We sat like that, in silence, for the duration of the short journey home.

As usual we were fucking as soon as the front door closed behind us, fired up by the totally inappropriate and incredibly exciting behaviour of my girlfriend. Things finished with Babs on her knees, imagining out loud that Luke was about to cum all over her slutty face just like I was.

Suitably coated, she took a few selfies of her sperm coated face and encouraged me to take some snaps for our collection too.

"I think we need to talk," she started, upon her return from work the next day. I'd noticed that she rarely spoke about work these days, which I was grateful for, I much preferred the subject which I correctly guessed was the topic for this evening again.

"Everything that we've been doing. I know we've kind of talked about it, but it's always been clouded by other stuff. So, I think it's important that I -- that we... I need to know where this is going."

She looked amazing, as usual. Very businesslike in her knee length, tight black skirt and matching jacket over her crisp, white blouse. Her hair was up, and her neck looked long and very kissable. She had taken a glass and was pouring herself some fruit juice.

"I mean, we need to get some proper rules and boundaries in place. Last night, God, it was so hot. I've not been able to think about anything else all day."

"I'm glad it's not just me!" I smiled. "You were incredible yesterday, what a fucking turn-on!"

Her eyes half closed for a second before she forcibly brought herself back to the present.

"That's the point. Dan, can you tell me, honestly, that what we're doing is OK? I mean, it's not something I'd imagined I'd be doing, when I finally settled down with a guy. Up until last night I was telling myself it was just harmless fun. But when I grabbed Luke, felt the affect I'd had on him -- I wasn't prepared for that."

"What did you expect?" I laughed. Barbara's expression broke for a second and she smiled, but pulled herself back to the task at hand.

"I meant I wasn't prepared to behave like that. I didn't plan it, and I just found myself reaching out, like I was on autopilot. And once I'd felt him, could feel how hard he was... I wanted him inside me Dan. It took such an effort to stand up and walk away.

"I've got this voice inside me; it's screaming out that I'm making a massive mistake. I speak to my friends, the girls at work, my sister. They seem happy enough just living their normal lives. So why do I need this freaky stuff so much?"

"Need? Or want?" I questioned.

"I've thought about that a lot," Barbara sighed, looking at me briefly before focusing on her glass, trying to get her words right. "I mean -- and don't take this the wrong way -- before, you know, before Darren. You were my first, you know that. And it was nice -- really nice, don't get me wrong. But that was it, just a nice thing to do, like a nice bath, or a nice cup of tea."

I snorted, and she smiled again, before returning to her thoughts.

"I remember wondering what Julia saw in it all, really. She was always telling me how much I was missing out. And yeah, it was nice, sure. But Julia made out like it was the only thing worth living for."

One day, I told myself, not for the first time, I'll meet Julia and shake her hand.

"And then, the whole thing with Darren. Suddenly I've got thoughts flying around my head, things I've never even... it was electric, Dan, wasn't it? Just like that, I knew exactly what Julia meant. And I knew I needed to go wherever that feeling was going to take me."

"I felt exactly the same -- you know that. All it took was you telling me to stop treating you like a princess and give you a proper fucking!"

Babs beamed immediately. Her appetite for the raw and coarse knew no bounds.

"But that feeling, that sheer wanton, abandoned lust. Why the hell isn't everyone just following it, at the expense of all else? I mean, I've heard heroin addicts get a similar feeling of clarity when they take their first hit. 'That's it, that's what life's all about'. And then they spend their lives chasing it. Is that me? I can't help feeling there's something wrong with me..."

"Wrong?" I jumped in. "Babs, I don't have all the answers. And a lot of your questions are also questions of mine. But I know one thing, one hundred percent. That feeling you get, that look on your face when things start heating up. I've never seen you look so happy, so alive. I'm not sure I've seen that in anyone before.

"And as for the drugs analogy, yeah, let's use that. There's a key difference -- outside of the fact that sex doesn't fuck up your health that is. Your heroin addict chases that hit, pushing harder and harder, taking more and more for a reducing gain. They never find it again, that first hit, it's never the same.

"Everything we've done, for me, it's just got better and better. And I get the feeling that's the same for you?"

"Oh, it is, Dan. You're right." She thought for a few minutes, taking an occasional drink as she contemplated her next words.

"OK then, let's just say that I'm not on a rocky road to ruin. What about our relationship? All the stuff we've, you know, talked about. Me with other men. I know it's been hot talking about it, but it's going to happen, you know, if we carry on like this. For real. That's what scared me a bit. I thought I could control it, but I can't. If we carry on, I'm going to be with other men. Even if I am fine with that, what about you? Really?"

"Well, that's something I have definitely thought about," I began, wondering how best to word my reply. "That feeling you've been getting; I've been getting too. Watching you showing off, I've been fine. And fantasising about you with other guys is fucking hot. I feel like I would probably enjoy seeing you enjoy another guy. I think I'd love it, actually. But I don't think anyone could know how they will react until they are in the moment. And by then it's too late."

"Christ, I know exactly what you mean. Some of the sets in the magazines, it's so hot thinking of watching you with some hot chick, getting involved with her too, giving you a show..."

"Wait, what!?" I interjected. "I had no idea! You like the idea of other girls too?"

"Oh Dan, of course I do! I've been looking at those women's bodies, admiring their curves, seeing how talented they are. How could I not find that attractive?" I shook my head, trying not to drool at the thoughts of what my gorgeous girlfriend might be prepared to try. She laughed.

"It's every man's fantasy, I know. I love the thought if it too. My big fantasy is showing off, and you've been so accommodating to me, it's only fair you get some fun as well!"

Flashing Darren had been the beginning, but this conversation was where our relationship moved to another level. Barbara was, there was no getting away from it, finding herself irrevocably drawn towards casual, spontaneous sex outside of the sanctity of our relationship. And now I found she was open to the idea of sex with other girls too, my mind was blown even further.

We revisited that day's discussion over the coming days, arriving at some hard rules:

We'd continue on the path that had proved so much fun up to now, chance meetings with guys in pubs.

Barbara was to push things wherever she felt they should go.

I was OK with her doing this, with no hard limits on what she might do.

In the (unlikely I thought, but still,) event that I found myself in a situation where another female might be available to me, I was to make it clear that Barbara would like to be involved.

The final rule was that Condoms would be used for any penetrative sex, but not for oral. That was a real issue which we definitely needed to address. Barbara had been fucking me for months now, and we'd never used any kind of protection. She'd swallowed my cum or taken it on her face and body. If she had become pregnant, I guessed we'd have taken that as a sign, but this was a risk that we just couldn't take now that she was, as it seemed, going to start having sex with people other than me.

So, I went shopping and we had some fun trying different brands and sizes of condom. Eventually we settled on a non-latex, super thin type which Barbara was happiest with. The condoms weren't going to be worn by me, but I confirmed that they were, as condoms went, not a bad solution.

On that Sunday night, I had a recap of our new rules, in layman's terms.

12