Barbara's Exposure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just to be clear. You can show strangers your naked pictures, but now you can, if you want, suck their cocks, fuck them and take their spunk over your body or in your mouth. If you fuck them, they have to wear a condom. I can say no if I want. And If I meet a girl who wants to fuck me, that's fine if you get to have her too?"

"That's about it," Barbara laughed. This was a Sunday night, and as usual we'd spent the day working on some more pictures to add to the collection. It was five o' clock, and at this point we'd usually be having sex, having built up to it throughout the day. Tonight though, Barbara had other ideas.

"I've been thinking," she said with a little grin. "There will probably be a few guys staying over tonight, ahead of work tomorrow, don't you think?"

She was right. At 8pm we were back in The Oak, having taken a stroll down for a nightcap. As it was a Sunday, closing was at ten thirty. Barbara had picked her target before I'd ordered the drinks, and within five minutes we were sitting down with Tony, who was a financial advisor. Unsurprisingly he was staying upstairs ahead of an appointment in town tomorrow and was only staying for the one night. Exactly what Barbara was looking for.

I can't remember what her approach was, but as usual it worked, and she spent a satisfying couple of hours showing Tony some of her favourite pictures. After our conversation in the week, and our establishment of some ground rules, I wasn't sure what to expect. Up until closing time things went much as they had during her meet with Luke. She'd gone through the collection, starting mild and had moved on to some really explicit shots of her spreading and fingering her wet little pussy.

What happened next was new though. I was sitting beside Babs, who was directly opposite Tony. Her phone was on the table facing him, but she was 'driving', flicking through and commenting dreamily on each one -- how she was feeling, how much she loved posing like that. Then I realised she'd stopped scrolling through the pictures, and I noticed Tony was now looking at her, rather than her phone screen.

Tony's face was a picture. I glanced over at Babs and saw why. She'd lifted her left foot up onto the bench seat we both occupied, and was hugging it, resting her chin on her knee. As Tony's eyes continued to threaten to fall out of his head, she then lifted her right leg and draped it across my knees. I knew she'd decided against underwear this evening.

"I'm showing Tony my cunt, Dan," she explained, conversationally. "He's been looking at pictures of it for the last hour, so what's the difference?"

There was quite a difference, for me anyway. I glanced around. As was usual at this time of night the staff were busy cleaning the unoccupied tables, restocking fridges and collecting empty glasses. There would be no need for anyone to approach our booth, where the frosted glass hid any clues of what was happening, for a few minutes at least.

The main difference I found, between Barbara showing pictures of her cunt to people, and her showing them the real thing, was that I found myself almost dizzy with the rush of blood to my groin, combined with the sudden thumping in my chest as I saw what my girlfriend was doing. Barbara's right hand was now feeling the effect her behaviour was having on me, having crept onto my lap and grasped my throbbing penis.

"Dan's cock is rock hard, Tony," She smiled at our new friend. "How are you doing?" She had to drop her leg back onto the floor to reach over, which spoiled Tonys view, but this was made up for by the fact that Babs' left hand was now gripping his cock.

Her skirt had ridden up, and she made no attempt to make herself decent. She sat like that, a cock in each hand, stocking tops and the lovely little slit of her bare vagina visible to us both, for a few moments.

"Ooh, this is nice," she murmured. "Two cocks, rock hard for me." She squeezed us both -- I guessed I was getting the same treatment as Tony. She wasn't masturbating us, just squeezing, feeling our arousal, feeling what her work of the past two hours had produced.

The trance was broken as a barmaid approached the table. Babs only just pulled my coat across her lap in time, and smiled and thanked the girl as she collected the glasses we drained. Barbara decided It was time to leave.

"Have a really nice wank tonight, thinking of me, Tony," she smiled. "If we meet again, who knows, I might suck that hard cock of yours!" Leaving Tony shell shocked, we turned and left.

I'd fully expected Barbara to have sampled Tony's cock a bit more thoroughly that evening and told her so. She teased me, asking if I was disappointed, and I realised that I possibly was.

We were really busy over the following weeks. Having realised the potential out there, we found ourselves in The Oak, the King's Arms, the Village Hotel or the Copthorne on most weeknights. Barbara was insatiable. It became second nature to her to find a suitable guy, strike up a conversation and get down to the task in hand.

Whilst I'd expected things to degenerate very quickly after we'd agreed that sex with strangers was very much available, should she want it, Barbara's approach was very much a slow burn. She adored the tease, setting the scene, the reaction when a new guy suddenly realised what she was offering.

Yes, she loved to fantasise about going further, and I had no doubt it was coming, but she treated every guy like a new project, starting at the beginning. And, for a first meeting, she never went much further than she had with Tony. On a couple of occasions, she'd allowed a guy to grope her tits, or very briefly slip a finger inside and sample her moistness. But each meeting would be concluded with her making a suggestion that perhaps things would move further were they ever to meet again.

The life of a travelling sales rep, as most of Barbara's guys were, meant that it may be weeks or months, if indeed they were ever to appear again. But this was fine. She was having a lot of fun doing what she was doing. Things would no doubt escalate in their own time, and the slow burn meant that each night we met a new guy, I was wondering what I may witness her doing this time. It made each meeting all the more exciting.

However, events were soon to take a turn which forced things to move on much quicker than we had planned.

12