Barbara's Exposure Pt. 07

Story Info
I finally meet Julia, Barbara's friend and inspiration.
6.2k words
4.63
4.4k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is it?" The house was amazing. I'm not sure what qualifies as a mansion, but this wasn't far off, surely. A gated drive led past a fountain to a large, opulent looking building, with a separate garage which wasn't much smaller than our house.

The gate slid open silently even as I wondered about getting out to press the button on the post, glowing yellow in the dim evening light. Barbara had already messaged ahead to say we were here.

As we pulled up at the front door, it opened and out stepped Julia. Barbara hadn't been joking, she was stunning. She appeared to be wearing only a Sex Pistols t-shirt, which came down to the thigh, and some pink fluffy slippers. Shiny black, slightly wavy hair falling over her shoulders made her look like a hair commercial in the bright headlights of my car. And even in this light, her bare legs were obviously tanned and looked flawless, smooth and toned.

Her unconstrained breasts bounced as she jumped down the three steps and squealed as Babs emerged from the car. There was something familiar about her. I couldn't place it, and wondered if she looked like a soap opera star, or TV presenter or something.

"Oh my god! Look at you!" She enthused, although Babs was looking fairly worn out after our long drive. "You've not changed a bit!"

"I'd like to think I have," Babs laughed. "I was looking through some old photos the other day, I was such a mousy little thing."

"Get away! Stunning then, and stunning now. You've definitely improved with age though, sure."

"And so have you! Babs looked her friend up and down. "You look amazing!"

"Oh, shut up! Look at me!" I couldn't help agreeing with Babs, Julia was a ten out of ten. Her legs, long, brown and smooth, were like magnets for my eyes. I desperately tried to maintain eye contact, but every few seconds I found I myself again wondering whether there might be a flash of what the t-shirt was only barely covering, and realised my eyes were glued to the top of those legs again.

It was at one of those times that Julia addressed me, and her saying my name in her husky, posh and sexy voice snapped my eyes away from the view. Had she seen me looking? She couldn't have failed to...

"And this must be Dan! Hello! I'm so pleased you could make it down. Charles sends his apologies, he's out of the country on business so I'm afraid it's just the three of us." As I stood and offered my hand, she pushed it away and pulled me close to her like we'd known each other for years. I could feel her warm, soft breasts squashing into my abdomen, just the thin t-shirt separating us.

After a brief visit to our room to freshen up and drop of our bags, we met in the 'small' living room ('we save the other one for larger gatherings'), and Julia poured us a glass of wine. She'd pulled on a long, stretchy black dress which looked like it was made of wool, but it still left her legs bare from the knee down. Her breasts stretched the fabric out noticeably, the white pin stripes taking a much longer route as they were diverted by the impressive swelling of her chest.

I was now sure I'd seen her before somewhere. Or she was the spitting double of someone. But I just couldn't put my finger on it. I found the change in outfit resulted in my eyes now being drawn to her chest, rather than her legs.

The girls talked about old times, occasionally filling me in on some fact or another. I was passed a couple of photo albums which Julia had kept from their Uni days. I was struck by how little either of them had changed, in nearly ten years.

Even back then both dressed to impress. Even if I hadn't known either girl, I would have enjoyed the pictures just for the range of stylish and sometimes revealing outfits they wore. It was noticeable that in almost every picture Julia had a male arm draped over her shoulder, or around her waist. But I didn't see the same face twice.

I found some football on the TV, allowing the girls to catch up. I pretended like I wasn't, but I listened intently. When I got to the third wine top-up, which I received gratefully, I was intrigued to see Babs accepting too. This was unheard of -- I was surprised she'd accepted a second refill, given the size of the glasses Julia filled almost to the brim.

"What's going on here?" I wondered out loud, mock-patronisingly. "I've never seen you take a third drink before!"

Babs just shrugged, but I again reflected that Julia was nothing but a positive influence on her.

Wine wasn't usually my drink, and I was feeling a little tipsy. So, I knew Babs would be well on her way. It was half-time in the football and the conversation had a brief pause. Attention turned my way.

"So, Dan! How amazing it is to meet the man who finally turned my little Barbara into a woman. I never thought it would happen!"

Julia was so relaxed and totally comfortable talking like this. She smiled, eyes glistening and cocking her head inquisitively. I dragged my eyes from the inviting bulges in her dress, forcing myself to say something.

"I have to say, I've been really looking forward to meeting you, too. I can always tell when you've been on the phone to Babs. I feel like you give her the best advice."

"I think some might disagree," she smiled, leaning over and touching my knee affectionately. I glanced over at Babs, who just rolled her eyes carelessly. She didn't mind at all. "But from what I've heard, I think we might all be from a similar mindset. Tell me the truth, Dan. Did you do it on purpose? Show your friend the dirty pictures of your girlfriend?"

I felt the mood change, just as it had on that evening, which seemed like years ago now, when Barbara had asked Darren 'what did you think?' regarding the topless shot he'd seen of her.

"I didn't! Honestly!"

"Well, deliberate or not, that was the catalyst for the best change in my friend I could have imagined. Really, I've been saying it since we met, haven't I Babs? What. You. Need. Is. A. Damn. Good. Fucking!"

Babs had her hand over her face, but she was giggling loudly. I'd hoped Julia would turn out to be the girl I had imagined, after everything I'd heard about her. She was proving to be every bit as amazing, and so much more besides.

"And Babs tells me that's exactly what you've been giving her, Dan. And now it sounds like she's making up for lost time! Turned her into quite the slut, haven't you?"

The word 'Slut' was delivered like others might say 'princess'. Despite her incredible beauty, which I'd initially found intimidating, I found myself relaxing. She had a familiar, friendly way, once you'd come to terms with the exquisite exterior.

"I was going to thank you for doing just the same thing!" I laughed. "If I'm the catalyst, you are the turbo charger, Julia. Every time she talks to you, she ends up doing some or other filthy stuff. I'm always delighted when she says she's going to phone you."

"Well thank you, Dan. I'm glad to be of service. You might have heard," she leaned forwards again, her unconstrained breasts stretching the material of her dress even further. "I'm a bit of an expert in that particular subject matter."

"Just about!" Barbara laughed. "I might be turning into a slut, but you are looking at the master right here! Tell him how many men you've been with!" The tone might have been a small child asking how many fish their father had caught that day, or a sporting superstar how many medals they owned.

"Mistress, Barbara. Mistress, not master! And that, I'm afraid, is a question nobody can answer. I guess you could conservatively place me with one man a day, with weekends off, since I came of age. But then there's the threesomes, the orgies, the gangbangs, the porn. Let's just say I'm very experienced."

Hearing such things coming from a woman who I could genuinely say wouldn't look out of place on the front cover of Vogue magazine was enlightening to say the least.

"How long have you been married?" I wondered.

"I got married not long after Uni," Julia smiled. "To the most amazing man, my Charles. But if you think that slowed me down..." she took a drink, looking over the top of her glass knowingly. "Enough about me, though! I've heard so much about what you and Barbara have been getting up to."

She put her glass down for a minute and leaned in closer, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Flawless skin, slim waist, toned legs. And her face, framed by that long, glossy black hair, was so gorgeous it took the breath away. Right now, she had a very mischievous look in here eyes.

"The last I heard," she said, addressing me and raising an eyebrow as she spoke, "your girlfriend was spreading her legs in a pub, giving some stranger a lovely eyeful! Is that true?"

Julia, it transpired, was not completely abreast of recent events. Barbara cut in.

"That's absolutely true, Jules. But it is kind of old news. Things have moved on quite a bit since then, haven't they Dan?"

"Really?" Julia was intrigued. I wasn't sure why (I later found that Barbara has thought me telling the story was a good way of me 'getting to know' Julia), but I was to be the one to fill Barbara's friend in on exactly how far down the rabbit hole she'd gone.

Julia lived up to her reputation, not indicating the slightest bit of distaste or disapproval as she discovered how Barbara had sucked Harry off, and soon after opened her legs for Tony, which had led to the recent glut of activity, Barbara turning into a prolific slut and fucking eight further guys in just a few weeks. She was, however, shocked, in a good way.

"Jesus fucking Christ Barbara! What has he done to you!" She turned to me. "Dan, what sort of witchcraft is this? I was impressed you'd managed to get in between those lovely legs, but it sounds like she can't keep them closed now! How the fuck did you manage it?"

"I can't take all the credit," I glanced at Barbara, conscious that we were talking about her, with her very much present. But she was enjoying being discussed like this, I could tell. She shrugged and smiled knowingly, nodding at me to continue.

"Like I say, I can guarantee that if she wasn't getting expert advice from you, Julia, none of this would have happened. Before she spoke to you, I thought I'd blown it with her totally, after Darren saw that picture..."

"But Dan, the very fact there were pictures on your phone at all, that's the surprise. She must have thought a lot of you, even to allow that. Well, I know she does, because she's told me. No, when I spoke to her, I just told her that a guy wanting to look at his girl's body is immeasurably better than a guy not wanting to have snaps of his girl on his phone. That would make me worry, personally."

"Well, she took your advice, Julia. And I'm so glad she did. So much so that Sunday became our photoshoot day."

"So I hear. And I hope you've been making good use of my little gifts?" She was referring to the sex toys she'd posted for Barbara's thirtieth birthday.

"Not exactly little," I laughed. "And if by good use, you mean she's playing with those things in pretty much every picture we've taken since she opened your parcel, then yeah, you could say that."

"Oh yes! Can I see? Have you got any with you?"

Barbara had her iPad, and I set it to cast to Julia's eighty-two inch TV. If seeing our snaps on the tablet was impressive, then having them dominate the whole room on the huge screen was something else.

I started at the beginning, showing Julia the snap that had started this all with Darren, but then set away a slideshow which randomly displayed pictures from our whole collection.

Julia topped up our glasses and we sat back and watched the pictures fade in and out of view. Julia loved seeing her once impenetrable friend exposed like this.

Every photoshoot we'd done featured literally thousands of snaps -- we'd be at it for hours every Sunday. And we'd done it many, many times. I'd flicked through all of them briefly, but there just wasn't the time to appreciate them all properly. So, we all really enjoyed this, not least Babs, for whom being seen by multiple eyes had become one of her favourite things.

The filthier the picture, the more appreciating Julia's comments.

"Oh Barbara! Look at how naturally you do that!" to a snap of Babs spreading wide, holding her cunt wide open.

"I knew they would be the perfect present!" as we watched her pushing against one of Julia's dildos, affixed to the glass conservatory door, as she forced the other deep into her throat.

But Julia especially enjoyed the recent pictures where her friend had been fucked on camera. Strange cocks of different sizes and colours were pushed into her mouth and her pussy, and Julia demanded to know the back story -- what Barbara had enjoyed, what the guys had liked, how she'd teased them first, what their reaction had been when they realised what was in store for them.

"Look at that! If you could take a picture to sum up just what a whore you've become, then I think that's it!" Barbara paused for her friend, freezing the perfectly timed picture of a cock shooting a long, thick stream of cum directly into her mouth, happy smiling eyes looking up at the donor, whose name escaped us.

"Just that fact that you don't even know his name, that's hot enough. But that look on your face -- you really do fucking love it, don't you?"

Babs shrugged. I found the dynamic between the girls fascinating. Julia was very obviously the dominant one in their relationship, I guessed going back to their time at university, where it sounded like she was very much the gregarious one and Babs the shrinking violet.

Babs had become so confident recently, a by-product of the string of guys she'd left a drooling mess, that it was a bit strange watching her defer to Julia, letting her take the lead in the conversation and just shrugging and smiling. There was something exciting about seeing her so easily adopt this subservient role.

Much as I was enjoying proceedings, the journey and the alcohol was taking its toll and my eyes kept involuntarily closing. I noticed Barbara's were too. We took our leave and settled into our nice bedroom. Even Barbara was too tired to attempt any sexual activity tonight.

The following day my morning wood was very much present, and demanding attention. I opened my eyes, intending to take this out on Barbara immediately I awoke. However, she was already up and dressed, putting her make-up on at the dressing table at the end of the bed.

"Julia's got breakfast ready for us," she smiled, but did briefly suck my hard cock, which was not at all interested in whatever nutrition Julia had prepared for us.

However, it couldn't fail to be impressed with our host, who was standing at the kitchen counter buttering some toast. She was wearing just some very short, pink shorts, and a cropped t-shirt which only just covered her breasts. This immediately reminded me how much I wanted to confirm first -hand whether they were quite as firm as they appeared.

Babs was having similar thoughts, it seemed.

"Morning, Jules! Look at you! How do you do it? You look stunning! What would I give for boobs like yours!"

"Thanks!" Julia said simply. She was used to her body being appreciated. "You are looking pretty good too this morning Babs." She was right. Barbara had spent longer than I'd expect on her make-up, looking more like she was ready for an evening out than a breakfast. She wore a short skirt and a tight blue t-shirt through which the shape of her firm nipples was poking through.

During breakfast the conversation continued on a similar note to the previous evening. This was, I thought, going to be an interesting break to say the least. We were staying for five nights, and I couldn't wait to see what unfolded during our time here.

The conversation turned to Julia and her marriage to Charles, who was away on business. Julia spoke very warmly of her husband, but it was not what anyone would consider a 'normal' marriage.

"I've got Dan to thank, for letting me, you know, off the leash a bit," Barbara had smiled at me, when pressed by Julia about the sudden change in her lifestyle.

"It's true," Julia had agreed. "Charles he's a rare breed. Finding a guy who you love, who loves you, and who is prepared to let you do what you've got to do, that's not something you find very often. Trust me, I had to fuck hundreds of guys before I found Charles!"

I was slowly getting used to Julia's straight-to-the-point manner, but it was still a surprise to see such coarse language coming from such a beautiful face. It was superbly entertaining though.

"How did you meet, anyway?" Babs asked.

"You were living with me at the time, the first time. I was escorting, Charles booked me for the whole weekend. Even back then he was different. He paid for me and another girl. He just wanted to watch us together. Then she went, but I stayed, and sucked him off. Then another girl came around and he watched again.

"The next day there were three guys, I'm not sure if they were escorts themselves, or acquaintances or whatever. So, he just watched me deal with those three. He was amazed how much I enjoyed it; said he'd never seen anyone like me before. I was due to leave at twelve the next afternoon, but suddenly there were seven or eight guys there, all for me, so I ended up staying until the evening.

"I said there was no extra charge, despite me staying way longer than we agreed. But he wouldn't have it, said my talents should be rewarded. I don't know if you remember, that's when I bought that car, I just bought it cash with what he gave me for that weekend!"

"Seven or eight!? All at once!" Barbara's face was a picture. She looked at her friend with nothing but sheer admiration. "And I remember the Mini. Wow, I had no idea! Why didn't you tell me?"

"You were quite disapproving, remember? Of my whoring. Said I should focus on my degree."

"You know what, I know I might have given that impression, but I think I was trying to convince myself as much as you, looking back. I used to say the same sort of stuff to my sisters, but secretly I was a bit jealous. I just didn't realise at the time.

"I used to lie there, when you were away for nights at a time, wondering what you were getting up to. And look at all of this!" She gestured at the beautiful home Julia's whoring had earned her. "Tell me that was a mistake."

"I'm happy enough, sure," Julia smiled. "Charles, he's getting on a bit. Even back then, he knew he was never enough for me, but age is catching up with him a bit now. But he does everything he can to keep me happy, bless him!"

"What sort of stuff?" Barbara wondered.

"He outsources!" Julia laughed. "We get quite a bit of help around the house. Clive, he's my masseur. There's also Graham, the odd job guy. David, who looks after the cars. Des is the gardener, and then there's Vijay who does the computers and WiFi stuff. Jacob and Krysztof take care of the cooking. Anya is the cleaner for half the week, and Alan the other half."

"What -- and do you mean..."

"Well amongst their job descriptions is a requirement to fuck me, yes! It works quite well, for the most part. I mean, sometimes I need more, obviously."

"Obviously," said Babs, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"I'm sure you'll get to meet most of them, over the course of the week," she winked. Barbara's eyes widened and Julia giggled at her friend's reaction. I had little doubt what 'meet' meant, in this context. I hoped there might be some opportunity this week to get a look at our host naked and, if possible, in action. The way she spoke, it seemed unlikely that we wouldn't.

"I'm definitely easing off a little -- compared to how I used to be, though," Julia continued, taking our plates and putting them in the dishwasher. "I mean, a few years ago I was much busier, with the escorting and the porn, but..."

12