Barbara's Exposure Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Porn?" Barbara jumped in. She'd become quite an afficionado of pornography recently. My ears had perked up at this too. As Julia she bent to stack our plates there was a good flash of underboob visible. Barbara caught me looking, and I was heartened to see her acknowledge this with a smile.

You'd have to be blind to be physically capable of averting your eyes from this vision, who happened to be my girlfriend's best friend. Barbara was as entranced as me, Julia's body was just perfect.

"Yeah, I did some a while back," Julia replied. "I assumed I must have told you. I mean, it was a good few years ago now. You were pretty busy with work and stuff at the time I guess."

"I've always had time for you! But yeah, I was really caught up in my work then, so maybe I wasn't paying attention. So, tell us about it."

"It was just after we married. Charles was doing more work in the states than here, so we were based on the west coast, near San Francisco. He was away most of the time, just like he is now, and you know what I'm like. I needed something to fill the time. So, I met up with this agent guy, and he got me some work."

"What sort of work?"

"All sorts. I mean, I started fairly tame, just boy-girl, girl-girl stuff. But they couldn't get enough of me. My look, the accent, I was getting more work than I could handle. And it paid really well."

"Like you needed the money," Babs laughed gesturing around at our opulent surroundings.

"Yeah, well, there were other attractions... Here," She got up and led us through to the living room, perfect pert buttocks peeking out of the bottom of her shorts, demanding that we follow her. She opened the doors on either side of the oak cabinet upon which the large TV stood. "There you go. All my own work."

We got up and looked. There were literally hundreds of DVDs and Blu Rays there. All porn, and presumably all featuring Julia. I pulled one out at random. There she was on the front, dressed to kill, with an arm around two guys in their boxers. 'Double Trouble' was the title. And on the back, a large uncensored picture. Julia's stunning, smiling face, flanked each side by an erect cock which had just deposited a substantial fresh load of cum onto her face.

'Starring Julia Sterling', the cover said.

"That's my porn name," Julia explained. "I wanted to use my own name; I mean there's nothing I need to hide. But they thought 'Sterling' was a good fit for my image. I was supposed to be a posh, classy English tart gone bad.

I was feeling almost faint. I gawped at this picture of the lovely Julia, proudly advertising her DVD where she clearly enjoyed what those two large cocks had to offer her, judging by her expression. I then gawped at the real, stunning, person standing just a metre away from me, perfectly happy for us to see this.

Suddenly it registered. Julia was stunning, and if I'd never seen her before I'd no doubt be equally captivated. But it hit me - I knew why I recognised her.

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "Julia Sterling. Fuck! I knew I'd seen you somewhere before!" Julia looked amused.

"Ahh, here it comes. Wanked over me before, have you Dan?" she chuckled.

"I have! Fuck! Oh my god! How could I not have registered! English Cum eaters!"

"What?!" Babs laughed.

"English cum eaters! Oh my god. You are so dirty in that film." Julia glowed a little. This was a real compliment to her.

"Is this one of the films under your bed?" Barbara teased.

"No. But honestly, I probably have got others under there. I saw it on the internet. But I remember you from that film. How could I forget! Oh my God, you were so good in that!"

"Thanks!" Julia smiled, flattered. She turned and began to browse through the many films, before finding what she was looking for. "Here!"

She handed it over and Babs grabbed the box. On the cover stood our host, hair pinned up in an elegant style on top of her head, dark makeup drawing you into her amazing eyes. She was dressed in a small pair of black panties, and a white union jack t-shirt. Around her sat several men, all fully clothed.

"Can we watch it?" Barbara said, a slight pleading in her voice like she was asking to open her Christmas presents early.

We all sat down and watched. There were other girls to follow, according to the trailers, but Julia was the star and first up. There was no plot. The film began with a short introduction at the porch of an expensive looking house. Julia introduced herself, and explained what she was going to do.

"Hi, I'm Julia. I'm here to fuck twelve guys and eat their sperm," she smiled sweetly. She then walked through the door to be greeted by the first of many male stars. He was ready to pop already, and her first act was to drop to her knees and accept a large white load into her pretty mouth, red lipstick unblemished so far.

The guy disappeared as soon as he was done, and she got to her feet with a cheeky smile and wink into the camera.

Barbara casually placed her hand into my lap, squeezing my cock and acknowledging how hard her friend was making me.

"Thanks, young man!" the Julia on screen called, and continued stepping purposefully down the corridor. She pushed through some double doors into a room where several men were sitting on long couches and chairs which lined the outside of the room. In the middle stood a glass coffee table.

Julia wandered around each of the guys, letting them feel her up, kissing them passionately and allowing her hands to wander to their crotches as she was passed around them. Soon they had her naked save for her black high heels. She continued to be passed around, cocks began appearing and soon all were as naked as she was.

I finally got a good view of Julia's body, and it was even better than I'd imagined. She was browner then than now, without a hint of a tan line -- she'd obviously made the most of the California sunshine. Those breasts were gravity defying, but clearly as real as the day she was born.

Barbara could tell how much I was suffering and freed my cock, slowly pulling it up and down as we both enjoyed the sight of Julia doing what she did so well. I followed suit and was delighted to find that the sight of her beautiful friend naked and arousing all these guys, and the promise of what was to come, had her wetter than I was hard, if that was possible. Julia looked at us, masturbating each other with our eyes glued to her pornography on the huge TV, with an almost motherly expression.

Julia was fucked all around than two minutes with each guy, being spun around so they could use her mouth and pussy at will. Occasionally she'd be summoned to open her mouth as the guys felt the need to shoot, and she happily ate up all she was given.

Around fifteen minutes in the camera focused on her behind, and one of the guys pulled out of her slippery pussy and began nudging against her smaller hole. Julia called out encouragement as he first stretched and then began slowly pumping into her anus.

"Julia! What the fuck!" Babs was open mouthed. Despite her recent fall from grace, it was easy to forget just how inexperienced she was, and how relatively sheltered she'd been from the world Julia lived in. Anal wasn't something I'd tried with her. In fact, I'd rarely done it, a few drunken attempts during short lived relationships apart.

It hadn't been something I'd really been bothered about at all, but I always enjoyed watching sluts like Julia take a cock inside any orifice. And having watched this film before, I knew what was coming. I watched my girlfriend enjoying her friend getting fucked anally, my fascination at her reaction dwarfed by her fascination for what she was seeing.

"I never knew... I mean, I'd heard of that, but I never thought... what's it like?"

"I'll let you be the judge of that. I'll just say that I never fake anything on camera," she grinned.

We watched on, Babs in silent awe as her friend was fucked more and more thoroughly, with the guys using each hole indiscriminately. Babs eyes widened further until it seemed they might fall out of her head. Her friend was now taking three cocks at once, anally and vaginally, with one in her mouth.

"Airtight," Julia laughed.

"Fuck!" murmured Babs. I'd pulled my trousers down to my knees now and she was pulling my cock more deliberately - I noticed in time with the cocks that were pumping in and out of her friend on the TV.

Julia was making so much noise now she was completely filled I worried about passers-by hearing, but the house was detached enough that this wasn't likely. Babs' mouth was slightly open, and I could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply through her mouth, two of my fingers continuing to stir her juicy little hole and tease her clit.

Julia's orgasm was spectacular. And just as it faded, it started again. Now she was on her back, and the guys crammed two large cocks into her cunt simultaneously.

"Oh god! How do you do that? What does it -- is it good?"

"It's the fucking best, Babs, trust me. Feeling two guys jostling for position inside you, stretching you, pumping in and out -- wow!"

"Really?" Babs' reaction reminded me of the time I'd seen her decide she wanted to expose herself to strangers, or to have sex with other men. This was a light bulb moment, the seed had been sown, and I knew

I'd be thanking Julia for corrupting my once innocent little girlfriend even further before too long.

I remembered how the scene finished. I was looking forward to it, this was the highlight that stuck in my head. Still being fucked from behind either anally or vaginally, guys lined up to use her mouth. As she brought them off, each pulled away and deposited their load onto the glass table. Before long there was a huge mess of what must have been eight or nine loads pooled in a white puddle there.

Julia knelt by the table and began licking if up. The camera moved below the glass and the sight from that angle was so deliciously disgusting. She slurped, lapped and sucked, chasing the puddle of cum around diligently and gradually eating it up as she could manage. Meanwhile another camera captured one of the guys brutally penetrating her anus again.

He began slamming into her wildly. She wasn't able to steady herself and ended up with her face squashed against the sperm-covered glass, sliding back and forth across it as she was fucked so hard. The guys swapped over and this continued. Her perfect, tanned breasts were squashed into the table and slipped up and down the glass, totally soaked and lubricated with sperm.

This went on for a few minutes. This elegant, beautiful young woman sitting next to us watched herself getting totally violated with a little grin on her face, sipping occasionally from a cup of tea. On screen she was screaming in ecstasy continuously, egging on whichever man was penetrating her to fuck her harder.

Finally, the guys who were still going (many were slumped back on the chairs watching on now) fired some more cum over the side of Julia's face as she lay there smiling. Her once sleek and shining hair was a mess, matted and sticking to the table which was totally smeared with sperm. One guy took her head and used it like a mop, soaking up the sperm with her beautiful hair.

There followed a few minutes of Julia cleaning up, the camera following her tongue from above and below the glass as she lapped up the mess thoroughly. More dripped down from her face and hair and she continued to lap it all up like a cat with milk.

Finally, she rose and sat back on a chair, cum soaked hair hanging, bedraggled and sticking to her face, shoulders and breasts. Her make-up was smudged and streaked across her face and her clothes had been torn from her body and discarded. That sight was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. Spreading her legs wide, she gave the camera a sweet smile and wave as the credits rolled.

We'd watched the whole scene, which had lasted for the best part of an hour, in awed silence, save for the gentle squelching of Barbara's wet pussy and the odd little gasp or groan from either of us.

"Fucking. Hell!" was my girlfriend's reaction. Her skirt was around her waist and her knickers around her knees. "Wow! What the fuck!" I laughed to myself at how her vocabulary was degenerating just like her behaviour was. "Julia! I had no idea! I mean I knew what you were like, but that..."

"Did you like it?" Julia smiled. I was as hard as iron.

"Like it? That was so fucking horny. The way you take all those guys on, you are so good at it!"

"I've had a lot of practice."

"And the way they did you, two at once. What the fuck! I never knew that was possible! What does it feel like?"

"Amazing," Julia enthused. "Just totally full of cock. Anal is amazing, haven't you tried it?"

"I have not! It never really came up, I'm not sure I could, isn't it really painful? It's a tiny little hole..."

"It starts off a little painful, but it's an amazing pain. And once that fades, well; I cum much quicker and harder from anal. And when you have another one fucking your pussy at the same time, it's incredible! We've got some work to do if the guys are going to be able to fuck you that way when they come over later!"

"What? Who?" was Barbara's reaction, her face a picture again. I'll admit to being a bit surprised by this news too, but I was ready to adhere to any suggestions this amazing woman could come up with, and I knew Barbara would be too.

"Clive, my masseur. He's coming over around five, and he's got the nicest cock, really. And then Jacob and Krystof will be here around eight. They will be very happy to meet you, I know. But we've got some work to do to make sure you are ready."

There was no request, no consent asked for or given. It was decided. Barbara was to be fucked by three different men tonight. And, by the sounds of it, she was going to be doing some things she'd not even thought of, before today.

The reason for our little break at Julia's became clear. Barbara was the prodigy and Julia was the grandmaster. Barbara, the respected headmistress was now a student at Julia's finishing school for sluts. And she'd already started her first lesson.

12