Barbara's Exposure Pt. 09

Story Info
Barbara goes too far.
7.9k words
4.3
7.7k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was still frozen, lying back, legs spread wide. 'Fuck Me' and 'Wet Cunt' was proudly emblazoned on her inner thighs.

"What... what is this?" Tim stuttered. Barbara glanced at me. This wasn't at all what she had planned. The other three had stopped approaching her and all were awaiting some confirmation or pointer in what to do next.

Barbara had a stark choice. Her slutty alter-ego was revealed to Tim now, that genie wasn't going back in the bottle. Who knows who he would tell? She may soon be having to consider new career choices. But, she seemed to decide, what she did next wouldn't make the slightest difference to that. She'd fucked three strangers last night, the evidence was all around them. So why not add a few more?

Still completely spread and exposed, her hand slid down between her legs.

"This, Tim," she smiled seductively, "is exactly what it looks like. I'm not a teacher twenty-four-seven. And when I'm not at work, this is what I like to do."

The truth, she'd decided, was the only option. What else could she do? Rising to her feet, she approached Tim. She was going to have to grab the bull by the horns.

"You were too young to think about it, back then. But imagine knowing you've had Miss Stainthorpe's lips wrapped around your cock? Or that hard dick pushed deep up inside me? It's a bit weird, sure. But also, kind of hot, no?"

She kissed him again, and he didn't object. So, she slid down his body and released his penis. Any thoughts that he wasn't into this were immediately blown away with the enthusiasm with which his cock sprang free of his briefs. Babs admired Tim's large, thick length.

"Timothy Cartwright!" She gasped, beaming up at him in delight. "That is a lovely cock! You are a big boy now, aren't you?" Tim's dick was of average length but was almost the thickness of a drink can. She was almost giggling with happiness and anticipation as she lifted it, pulled it to one side and the other, admiring its unusual girth.

Tim's expression had changed from doubt to lust, and he was gently thrusting towards Barbara's mouth. She managed to stuff a little more than the end in her mouth, but there was no chance her throat would be able to squeeze that monster down.

The other three lads who had already enjoyed my girlfriend the previous night were now up and about, and soon Barbara was delighted to be surrounded by seven eager, horny and hard young men. I'd not even thought about taking any pictures the previous night, but made up for it this morning, capturing Barbara's sheer animal desire as she dealt with all of their cocks.

"Oh Jesus, Dan. Seven hard cocks, all for me!" she grinned as all of the dicks surrounded her, either being masturbated by their owners or by Barbara. I captured this as a short video clip which I mischievously sent to Julia -- I knew she'd appreciate it.

'OMG!' came her almost immediate reply. 'Go Babs! When was this?'

'Happening right now' I replied with a devil's face.

'WTF! Early start? Or a late finish?'

'Bit of both. I'm sure Babs will ring you later to fill you in!'

'She'd better do! Keep me posted! X o X o X'

I thought of the lovely Julia, probably now masturbating having been woken up by the sight of her good friend enjoying seven cocks first thing in the morning. Babs was now leaning back on her elbows on the bed and inviting Tim to slide inside her.

"Come on Tim. You first. It's only fair, it much have been a proper shock to see me like this. But not a bad surprise I hope, all things told?"

Tim seemed to have come to terms with the situation, for the time being anyway. His former teacher smiled up at him as he began nudging that fat dick at her welcoming entrance.

"Mmmm that's it, Tim. Don't be shy. I want you to stretch me. You'll find I'm nice and wet inside." Tim pushed and found the little pot of moisture, which he spread around Barbara's lips, easing a little more inside next thrust.

"Oh god!" Babs breathed. "I've had two cocks at once before and they didn't fill me like this!"

The reminder of just what a slut they were dealing with increased the urgency of the group and Babs found herself inundated with hard young penises. The thick meat of Tim was her main concern right now, although she gamely continued to stimulate any penis that found its way into her hands or mouth.

"FUCK! Tim!" she screamed as he built up a rhythm. "Jesus, that feels fucking incredible!" She was climaxing on his thick cock within a few minutes. I laughed to myself, wondering what was going through his head. The last interaction he'd had with my girlfriend, she might have been marking his work. Right now, he was definitely getting an A+!

"Oh CHRIST YES!" She continued, thrashing around as Tim continued pounding into her. Just as she started to regain some control, Tim pulled out and begam firing stream after thick, slimy stream of white cum all over her stomach and tits.

This was the signal for the boys to start to use her, just as they had last night. Where previously there were three, now there were six, as Tim had sat down to watch his old teacher getting thoroughly fucked by half of his football team.

Barbara opened her mouth and accepted each and any cock deep into her throat. Her technique borrowed something from the hours of footage of Julia taking any number of dicks, and the boys more than appreciated it. It was too much for two of them, who gratefully shot right to the back of her throat, then watched in amazement as she hungrily ate it all up.

The sight of my girlfriend's insatiable desire for sperm pushed them further, and soon she was howling with delight as the same two guys who'd squeezed into her two holes last night repeated the feat, testing her capabilities to the full once more with a penis insider anus and vagina simultaneously.

A couple more loads were shot into Babs' face as she arched her back, her whole weight taken by the boy underneath her who was filling her anus nicely. He was mostly motionless, but his friend was hammering into her, and she was beside herself, totally lost to her most base desires.

Both cocks inside her started to twitch at the same time, and she enjoyed the narrative from the boys as she continued to demonstrate her prowess.

"I never believed this stuff could happen outside of a porn film..." one started. Barbara was begging to be filled with their cum, her face already dripping with sperm.

"I know, right? This one is such a complete slut. She's up for absolutely anything! Tim, I can't believe she was your fucking teacher bro!"

Tim couldn't believe it either and he decided there was just enough time to plunge his thick cock back inside, the show his teacher had put on for the last half an hour being enough to get him solid again.

Her cunt offered much less resistance, now it was stretched by his friends and lubricated with sperm. Tim smashed into her for a few minutes, but this wasn't enough for him. I saw a look of delighted shock appear on Barbara's face as he moistened this tip of his monster and cock began to push and strain against her anus.

Her tight hole had been stretched already, but I doubted if there was any way she'd be able to take Tim's girth. I fully expected her to push him away, for fear of him tearing her in half. Amazingly though, she began pushing back, encouraging that monster inside her asshole. The whole room watched on in awe, willing the thick meat inside, and it obliged, disappearing more with each gentle thrust.

One of the boys handed Tim something that looked like baby oil, and he drizzled some around her hole. This accelerated proceedings and finally, and unbelievably, the whole length was inside her. Babs was on her back and had been watching the cock slowly disappear inside her as intently as the rest of us.

Just then one of the boy's phones went off.

"Yeas, sure Colin. We're just getting our stuff together; we'll be down in five." It was their coach, there was a minibus waiting downstairs to take them to their game. Appreciating that Tim would like the chance to enjoy the fruits of his labour, the lads gathered their stuff together and left him to it.

Telling him that they'd stall as long as they could, they closed the door behind them. Tim was now fucking Babs quite firmly. Her face was contorted in pain, but she begged him to keep going.

"Oh yes Tim! That's an amazing cock you've got, you are going to make a lot of girls very happy. I bet you never thought you'd be fucking Miss Stainthorpe up the arse though, did you? Do you like fucking me? Do you like my tight ass?"

Tim was banging into her without mercy now. The pain Babs had been feeling looked to have transcended into ecstasy now.

"That's it. Treat me like what I am. What did your friends write on me? It's true, all of it. I'm a total cock slave, a cum slut. I can't help myself. Are you going to tell everyone about me, Tim? All of your friends, your parents? Tell them how easily I open my legs for anyone who wants me?"

Tim couldn't hold back now and began pumping deep up inside Barbara's bowels.

"Fucking hell. You are such a fucking whore Miss Stainthorpe! What a dirty fucking little whore! You fucking love it don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes Tim. That's it! I am a filthy fucking whore, a piece of fuck meat for you and your friends. But I'm better than a whore, because I don't cost a penny!"

Tim pulled out and went straight to the bathroom, presumably to wash his cock. Turning for one last look at his teacher, spread open, sperm seeping from all her orifices and coating her face, degrading comments scrawled all over her perfect body, he left without another word.

"Don't move!" I ordered her. This was a scene for the ages. I took pictures of her from every angle, explaining to her just how much the random guys she picked up were going to love this. The thought set her off again and soon she was masturbating. I switched to video and started recording.

"Jesus, Babs. Look at the state of you! I knew you loved cock, but that was something else. Tell the camera what you just did."

Babs propped herself up on one elbow to face the camera. The other hand was firmly and steadily pumping three fingers in and out of her destroyed vagina.

"I just picked up three strange guys in a bar and spent the night letting them fuck me any way they wanted. Then they invited four of their friends to join in, so I had seven hard cocks this morning, all to myself."

She threw her head back, letting the feelings of exultation, lust, excitement and shame wash over her. Her fingering increased in pace.

"One of them...Oh fuck! My cunt has two loads of cum still dripping out of me, look!" I made sure the camera recorded Babs' cum-covered fingers withdrawing, closely followed by a little stream of a mixture of the boy's cum. She made a show of licking and sucking it off each finger, eyes fixed to the camera the whole time.

"One of them used to be a pupil in my class, years ago. He's just eighteen now -- twelve years younger than me. He's the only name I can remember. The other six were just random cocks. And I fucking loved it."

"What did they do to you?" This was gold. My cock was out, and I was wanking firmly and slowly at the sight of Babs recalling her totally unacceptable behaviour of the past twelve hours.

"The did anything and everything they wanted. Which was everything I wanted. They fucked my cunt, fucked my face, fucked my arsehole. Again and again. They filled me up with their lovely hard cocks. And they gave me load after load of their delicious hot spunk, in my mouth, in my face, inside me, all over me."

"Are you satisfied now?"

"I will never be fucking satisfied. I love cock too much. I'm ready to do it all again, right now. I hope Tim gathers all his friends together, all the guys I used to teach, I'd love to line them up and suck them off, one after the other. Let them enjoy Miss Stainthorpe, see what their teacher really likes. Oh fuck!"

She was bucking against her hand. She'd slipped a fourth finger in, and her cunt was desperately thrusting back. I panned away from this incredible scene and zoomed in on her face as her orgasm took over.

"Oh, fucking yes! I fucking love it so much!" she breathed, her eyes rolling back into her head for a moment. I chose this time to unload in her face, still shining in some places with the cum of at least two of the young men. This fresh onslaught coated her forehead, nose and both eyes completely, I'd build up quite an impressive load watching Babs in action.

"That's what I deserve," she giggled, just about opening one eye. "That's what a good slut deserves isn't it? Cum in my face, cum all over me. That's what I like. That's what I'm fucking for. A sperm target, a semen receptable."

This was said with a satisfaction and acceptance which told me she truly meant this; she believed it one hundred percent.

The video I'd taken was swiftly sent to Julia, and I spent the journey home listening to Babs explaining to her in graphic detail about her fun evening away. The pride and enthusiasm with which she recounted just how far she'd fallen was incredible. I couldn't hear Julia, but I got the feeling she was equally impressed.

The girls were still on the phone when we got home an hour later, and I showered and dozed off on the couch, leaving them to it.

The following week was back to work time, back to reality. Babs was due back on the Wednesday, rather than the Tuesday which was the second of January. We'd spent a low-key new year with Babs' family, and I'd again enjoyed perving over her two sisters and mother, who I'd begun to think enjoyed it as much as I did.

I'd expected Babs to show some reticence, or some trepidation about her former pupil sharing his discovery of exactly what his former teacher and now headmistress at his old school liked to do in her spare time. But far from it -- she actually seemed to be revelling in it. Each time we fucked, which was often, she'd recount exactly what had happened and would visibly melt with pleasure when I reminded her how much of a slut she'd been for Tim and his friends.

Barbara had spoken to Julia at length on the Monday, New Year's Day, but hadn't told me much about the conversation. I had no idea that the plan she had would blow anything that had happened up to now completely out of the water.

On the Tuesday evening Babs was due to go into the school. It was the quarterly meeting with the governors, parent representatives and some big-wigs from the education authority.

Not long after mid-day, Babs had called me into the living room. She had an expression which I'd seen before, any time she'd done some unlikely slutty thing or other. But this time it was multiplied by about one hundred.

"What," I said straight away, knowing something was up.

"I've done something bad," she smiled. "Really bad."

She handed me her phone. It was a Twitter post. Above a video clip was a few sentences which sent me reeling.

'Primary school headmistress outed as a nymphomaniac. Hear her explain just how much she craves sex and watch her in action. 100% real. #Headmistressslut #Slutrevealed #Nymphoteacher #mmmmmmmf #Gangbang #NSFW #BarbaraStainthorpe'

I looked at Babs and she nodded at the phone, grinning and gesturing for me to continue. I played the clip.

Babs had done some editing of the footage I'd recorded last week. Against a heading of 'Barbara Stainthorpe -- Slut!' a picture of her sitting, businesslike, at her desk from the school's website faded. It was replaced by the snap I took of her delighted smile, pretty face surrounded by seven cocks. This cut to a clip of her taking three cocks inside her at once, one in each hole. This quickly transitioned to one of her receiving two loads of cum in her face at once.

The clip lasted only ninety seconds, but Barbara managed to cram into it a huge range of pictures and clips. The last forty seconds' footage Babs simply looking into the camera explaining exactly what she was, with the words 'Cum Slut' written across her forehead and cheeks.

"I had seven hard cocks this morning, all to myself."

"One of them used to be a pupil in my class!"

"They fucked my cunt, fucked my face, fucked my arsehole!"

"They gave me load after load of their delicious, hot and filthy spunk, in my mouth, in my face, inside me, all over me."

"I'd love to line them up and suck them off, one after the other. Let them enjoy Miss Stainthorpe, see what their teacher really likes!"

"I will never be fucking satisfied. I love cock too much!"

"Cum in my face, cum all over me. That's what I like. That's what I'm fucking for. A sperm target, a semen receptable!"

The last quote was delivered as she was drenched in my cum and the residue of two other loads still evident on her face. Her expression showed nothing other than pride in herself and happiness with the situation she was in.

I was hard, I couldn't help it. But I was also dumbfounded. Barbara had ended her career, the second she'd posted that video. I immediately began picturing my office on Monday morning. Most of my colleagues had met Barbara by now (not all as intimately as Darren), so this would get tongues wagging, to say the least.

"What the fuck!" was all I could manage. Babs giggled.

"I know, right? I've been thinking about it ever since that night with Tim and his mates. It's just a matter of time now until it comes out. At least this way I have a little control."

"Control? Is that what you call it? Out of control more like!"

Despite the fact I was rock hard, I was also more than annoyed.

"Didn't you think to maybe just run it past me? This affects me too, you know?"

Babs put on a little sulky expression. Her hand found my cock which, despite my indignance, hadn't lost any hardness at all.

"I'm sure I can cheer you up," she grinned, sliding to the floor and nuzzling her face between my legs. I didn't resist -- what was the point? I might as well get a blowjob out of this. I sat and watched Barbara's masterpiece of cinematography on repeat as she worked my cock expertly. She was good - way better than she'd been only a few weeks earlier. And I guessed that was not surprising, given the amount of practice she'd had.

I came in her mouth just as she was again explaining to me and to the world that she was a semen receptacle.

The timing was not accidental. Tonight, Barbara was meeting with the people who could make or break her career. Even without asking her I knew exactly what she was doing. Ever since that first accidental flash to Darren, she'd craved exposure.

That initial, innocent fun had spiralled and degenerated almost daily into what she was today. An utter attention junkie. I still harboured admiration for her, desire and a huge amount of affection. At one time I thought I may have loved her, and she me. But right now, I felt like there was only one thing she loved -- cock.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realised what was coming, and what I had to do.

The post on social media had been deleted, as Barbara knew very well it would be. The 'accidental' release of her 'stolen sex tape' as it had been termed, violated more than one policy. But it was up for long enough for copies to have been made, and they proliferated over various other media and apps. Barbara knew very well that by the time of her school council meeting this evening, everyone would have seen it.

I accompanied her out of curiosity more than anything. I knew it was going to be eventful. When we walked into the room every head turned. I'd attended these meetings before, and whilst parents and were always made aware and invited, they'd rarely bother to come.

Tonight was standing room only, literally. There must have been over three hundred people crammed into the small hall. Far from being intimidated by this, Barbara seemed delighted, turning to me with a quick grin and kiss before putting her game face on to face the crowd.