All Comments on 'Barbara's Exposure Pt. 09'

by Infernalcock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Incredible and very erotic story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Well, Loving Wives section is a fantasy section... so reading a totally unrealistic story about a woman destroying her own career and never being able to work in her profession again, fits in nicely. Also ruining all her years of academic study to get the necessary qualifications. But if we throw fantasy aside for one moment, what sort of work will she be able to do, as a publically recognisable slut. Probably only sex work as an escort or straight out prostitute. "Giving it away" as a swinger and gang-bang enthusiast will not pay the bills!

As for the newly crowned cuck... well, a guy with a humiliation fetish will certainly get that in buckets. As long as he doesn't also want a good reputation of high self respect. Oh well, life goes on. She could become a porn star, fucking dozens of guys on line. Degenerating to animals after a while when that doesn't suffice.

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Great read...I'm amazed at writers...you can turn so many words into such a great read..thanks.keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I know we are in chapter 9, but it seems this was only the first one.

Dan has chosen to live with her, no matter how bad that is for his reputation and public life, especially at work. So, her prolific behavior does not end just her career but also Dan´s.

As LenardSpencer already said in the previous comment, “a swinger and gang-bang enthusiast will not pay the bills”, so the apparent options are working as a pornstar or as a whore/escort. So, I guess “pussy card” is going to pay their bills.

As she already has good contact with a former pornstar, it would not be difficult to get in touch with some directors, producers, and studios. Moreover, it is common knowledge that the nastier things the porn actress accepts to do on camera, the more requested she is. That is just a fact, as we can see that gangbang movies do not often present the most beautiful girls in porn. Not everyone is up to doing such nasty things.

Considering that, for a gorgeous, young, and up-to-anything girl like Barbara, it is not going to be difficult for her to find her place in the significant part of porn studios. Also, it is essential to note that porn and escorting walk side by side, as most pornstars (at least the slutier ones) are also whores (that is also a fact). It would be interesting to see Dan escorting his beloved Barbara in some of the most nastier porn productions, and why not, pimping his own girl to big crowds of men.

AmbulAmbul26 days ago

I second the suggestions made by anonymous. Beautiful Barb would make a great escort and porn actres, and Dan can facilitate both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous