Barbara's Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm! That's better!" he voiced his approval. "Now where were we?"

He picked up the belt and began to spank her ass again. Any other bitch he'd have discarded the belt and just enjoyed the blowjob. But he knew what she needed. He was determined to meet those needs and solidify his control over her. He knew he was a son of a bitch for manipulating her this way. But he wasn't about to let her get away. She was a keeper, and he had every intention of owning her.

Barbara grunted on his cock with every slap of her ass. In no time her drool was running down the length of his cock and dripping off his balls onto the seat of the chair. After several minutes he pulled her head off his cock. He didn't want to cum in that position. He wanted to be as comfortable as possible when he shot his first load down her throat.

"OK! Enough of that." he said standing up quickly.

He bent over and lifted the front of the chair, pulling out the leash. He used the leash to lift her to a standing position. Her face was covered in tears, while the seat of the chair was covered in her drool. He brushed the hair from her face, then grabbed her head again and yanked it back. He kissed her hard as he mauled her tit.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with these things today. You work tonight?"

"Yes." she responded with a raspy voice.

"I'll let you get some sleep later after I'm done with you." hee said as he unsnapped his pants, pushed them down his legs, then stepped out of them.

He walked her back over to the couch and sat down, Barbara standing between his spread legs, her hands still bound behind her back, her hair disheveled, her face smeared with her own saliva and tears. He tugged on her leash.

"On your knees. You know what to do."

Barbara dropped to her knees without any hesitation. Inches from her face was the cock she had fantasized about more times than she wanted to admit. She dropped her head and slowly licked the length of his shaft. The taste and smell of his manhood was intoxicating to her. She had told him numerous times how much she enjoyed going down on a cock and pleasing a man. He had told her how many women he'd taken over the years, enjoying their oral skills, among other things. As much as she wanted to stay angry at him, she found herself wanting to please him even more. Needing to be better than those other women.

She felt his hand grab a fistful of her hair to take control and direct her mouth.

"Suck on those balls bitch! It's been awhile since they've had the attention they enjoy."

Barbara dipped her head slightly and licked his smoothly shaved nut sack slowly. She looked up the length of his body as she sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue as she sucked gently on it. A new wave of intense desire to please this man washed over her as she saw him smiling down at her.

"You are a fucking good girl!" he said with an evil grin.

He grabbed her head with both hands and moved her mouth, directing her where and how he wanted her to service his cock. His cock was quickly covered in her drool as he worked her mouth for his pleasure.

"Suck that cock baby! I love a sloppy blowjob!"

What little resistance was still in Barbara vanished as he used her the way she craved. She slipped into sub mode completely. All that mattered to her now was pleasing this man who had taken control of her. Her entire world was now the erection in front of her, the symbol of his power. She wanted to beg him to release her hands from behind her back so she could please him with her hands and mouth. But the eroticism of having them bound behind her and being completely at his mercy was just too intense.

Mark finally pulled her mouth off his cock, holding her head in a vise grip. He stared down at her grinning. Her face was smeared in her own spittle and drool. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, biting her lower lip and pulling on it. Barbara whimpered as he took control of her body, mind and desires.

"Now my delicious slut! And that's what you are now. MY SLUT! Time to drain those balls!"

He shoved her head back down, ramming his cock in her mouth till the head hit the back of her throat. He began a furious fucking of her mouth. Pumping her head up and down, using her exactly how he wanted, ignoring all the noises she made as she gagged on his cock.

"OH FUCK!" he moaned. "This won't take long."

He felt that familiar stirring in his balls.

"Fuck yeah bitch! Make sure you swallow every drop now."

He moaned as he pumped her head, fucking her mouth harder than he'd ever done before. He grunted as his orgasm took control of him, shooting his load in her mouth.

Barbara did her best to swallow every drop of his cum as she listened to his grunts and moans, feeling his body shake and convulse. Then she realized she was moaning herself, and almost purring like a cat as she swallowed the offering she was being given. All she'd wanted for years was the right man to give herself to. A man who would own her, use her, control her, and love her for who she was. She desperately wanted this man to be the one.

Mark finally released his grip on her head, falling back on the couch, spent and satisfied. Barbara continued to suck and lick his cock tenderly. Mark groaned his approval of her efforts as she nursed on his cock for another fifteen minutes.

When he felt his cock beginning to stir again, he leaned forward and pulled her off by her leash.

"There'll be enough time for another ball draining later. I need to get your bed ready for what I want to do next. You stay here like a good slut and wait till I'm ready for you. I have to get a few things from my truck."

"Please may I wash up?" she begged him, her voice even more hoarse than before.

"I got home from work right before you got here. I didn't have a chance to shower."

Mark thought about it for a few seconds, then unsnapped her collar and removed it. He then got up, retrieved the key from his pants pocket and unlocked the cuffs around her wrists. He knew she wasn't going to resist him in any way now.

"Go get washed up. You've got a long morning ahead of you."

12