Barbarian has Preacher's Daughter

Story Info
Barbarian plays "just the tip" with preacher's daughter.
1.9k words
4.08
39.1k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year of high school I was having a lot of what I call "referral sex". Meaning my fellow 18 year old coed classmates that wanted a good fucking would pass the word that I knew how to use what nature gave me. Stephani was no different. She was a shy, sexy nerd. Even though she was an 18 year old senior she only made it as far as the JV cheerleading squad. The daughter of a preacher, she was very sheltered. I gave her my number in chemistry class knowing one day she would work up the nerve to call. She was one of those you couldn't chase because you would scare her away. You had to be nice and let her come to you.

Sure enough, one night I was sitting in my foster parents home watching TV when Stephani called. She just finished cheering at the JV basketball game and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out for a while. I tried to play it cool and not too eager because I knew I would be getting laid in very short order.

Her parents had a big house on the edge of town and the drive way actually wrapped around the back of the house providing seclusion and privacy from the street. I arrived only about 30 seconds after Stephani did. Her father came out to greet us. He told Stephani not to be out too late. She reassured him that we weren't going anywhere so he went to bed. In his own naivety he went to bed thinking his daughters purity would be safe in the backyard. I saw his bedroom light turn on and about 10 minutes later it turned off. I glance at my watch and tell myself in 15 minutes he would be snoring.

There was a hanging wooden swinging bench seat in her backyard that hung from an old oak tree. We plopped ourselves down onto it. I made sure to sit in the middle so she had to sit close to me. She sat on my left. We made small talk about chemistry class and rumors about who was fucking who.

A little about Stephani, she wasn't my type, per se. I like my women curvy, she had what might now be referred to as a banana shape. Flat body, Size two, 32 A cup, 5'2", 120lbs. But she was sexy in her own right. Long brown hair and she was a cheerleader. Looking back, the outfit she was wearing was kinda taboo for being high school. Tight top that showed off her midriff, and a skirt that had slits where the pleats would be. All blue.

As we chatted I glanced at my watch. 15 minutes has passed. Now I waited for my opportunity. And then it presented itself. A lull in the conversation. Then she shivers slightly. I put my arm around her and we made eye contact. I kiss her gently and softly. Soon our lips are parting and our tongues are dancing in each other's mouths. Once I know she is comfortable I gently cup her left breast with my right hand. Not hard, not aggressively, just enough to get her used to my hand on her body. At first she was holding my wrist but soon she let go. So I increased the pressure on her tit.

I kiss her a little stronger as I release her tit from my hand. I place my hand on her right knee. I make small figure 8's with my thumb. Either consciously or subconsciously she opened her knees up ever so slightly. So I slide my hand up her thigh. Just until I can feel the heat of her cunt on my hand. But I didn't want to force it, I didn't want to scare her away. So I rub the inside of her thigh. Soon she is opening her legs completely, and sliding a couple of the strips of her skirt to the side. Without saying a word, giving me full permission to boldly go where no one has gone before. With expert navigation I slide her bloomers and panties to the side and I start rubbing her clit and slipping a finger in her tight virgin pussy.

I keep stroking her from the inside with a subtle "come hither motion". I keep stroking her internal fire. Then I grab her with my huge strong hands and sit her on my lap so she is straddling me. I grab her ass under her bloomers and panties and start coaxing her into a dry humping motion. I pull her close enough to me that I KNOW she can feel my cock through my shorts and her bloomers.

"Can you feel me?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

Too busy in her pursuit of an elusive orgasm she just nods, not breaking our kiss. I break our kiss and release her as long enough to free my painfully hard cock from my shorts and boxers. I raise up enough that they fall around my knees.

"Can you feel me better?"

This time she responds with a labored whisper in my ear, "I've never fooled around like this before."

"I know. That's why you called me. You wanted to change all that." I slide my hand between us and pull her bloomers to the side again. This time I nestle my cock into them. She jumps at the feeling of my iron hard cock nestled against her pussy. "Keep rocking like you were."

She nods in acknowledgement. Too busy focusing on my cock and our kisses to verbalize anything. She keeps humping against my cock. My pre-cum and her pussy juices are mingling as she gets more and more lubricated. I'm pawing at her bare ass having reached under her bloomers and panties.

I whisper in her ear, "I know you are a virgin. I know you are planning on saving yourself for marriage. I didn't plan on it going this far but I'm dying to be inside of you." Have you ever heard of "just the tip"?"

She shakes her head no.

"Well its like sex but not really. I nestle my head against you until we both cum. We are BOTH dying to cum. We need this."

She just nods, still kissing me.

"Put me inside of you."

She hesitates. So I kiss her neck and rub a tit through her uniform. I need to dissolve any hesitation she has left. "Go ahead..."

She reaches down between us, and places my cock at her opening. "Is that far enough?"

"Yeah, hold the shaft and hold me there until you have let me as far inside of you as you want me to go."

She has her head resting against my shoulder, and nods again. She is holding my shaft as if a safety maneuver to protect her virginity as she slowly sets down on me. She is so tight that my cock barely slips past her lips. She keeps kissing me and she makes a half-hearted humping motion. With each motion, slowly but surely, my cock claims more and more of her pussy. Soon she is almost completely impaled against me. Soon as my mushroom head reaches her cherry she stops.

"I wasn't planning on letting you go this far. I know you are a good girl. But we both NEED each other right now, this very moment."

And with that she lets her weight slip down onto my cock, completely impaling herself on my dick. Her cherry bursts and she lets out a muffled scream as she bites my shoulder.

A couple seconds pass. I revel in the fact her virgin pussy is on possession, "Are you ok?" I ask.

She nods, I can see a slight tear in the corner of her eye.

"Do you want me to take over?"

"Fuck me..." is all she can muster as she whispers in my ear.

I grab her ass and stand up with me still inside of her. I lay her on the grass as I start a slow in and out motion. I pull almost all the way out and then slowly push all the way in. When I'm comfortable that she is comfortable I start picking up the pace. I grab her thighs and place them against my hips. She keeps dropping her legs and I finally whisper, "Keep your legs right here."

"Why?" she asks with uncertain eyes.

"So I can get as deep as possible inside of your." Instantly her legs are not only in the perfect spot but they are wrapped around me. I start bottoming out inside of her. Im pushing hard enough that my balls start smacking off her ass, still covered by her bloomers and panties. A virgin minutes earlier, her bodies basic instinct is taking over and her hips are meeting my thrusts. She is digging her nails into my back and I want to control her even more than I am so I hold her hands above her head, pinning them to the grass. I can feel her purity ring against the callus in my strong hand. Her panting and whimpering is picking up and I know she is close. I pick up the pace so that I am maximizing each stroke. I release her hands and she wraps her arms around my neck. She bites my shoulder again as she shrieks in climax.

I keep up my pace until she starts to come down from her orgasm. Her bangs are covering her face slightly, we make eye contact through her partially obscured vision. I change my pace. "No, no no, pull out, please!!" She says in her loudest whisper.

"No way, its my turn." I push as deep as possible, I grunt and start to throb. For the first time ever she feels a cock twitching inside her, filling her with a molten seed.

I collapse on top of her while my cock continues to throb. Either her animal instinct to breed has taken over or she was too naïve to know to unwrap her legs from around my waist. Either way I lay on top of her emptying my seed, she just lays there catching her breath, contemplating the fact she is no longer a virgin.

I get up and collect my baring's. She is still laying there. I notice her replace her bloomers to cover her now empty vagina. I notice she feels my cum and her blood on her fingers after covering her beaten pussy. I see the realization of shock and shame wash over her. I help her up. "That was fucking fantastic. We should do that again."

She has the quintessential "freshly fucked hair". She just nods. This time its not because she can't catch her breath or she is too busy focusing on each others sex, but because she is in disbelief that just happened. She is straightening her skirt and adjusting her top. When she looks at me, "You are...you're gonna call me, right?" Terrified that she has been used and abused.

"Of course!!" Little does she know I'll call for another fuck, that's all.

She sneaks into the house as I get into my truck and drive away. When she changes she just throws away her cum stained panties. I'm disappointed I didn't get them to hang form the rearview with the rest of the collection.