Barbarian Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
Girn meets Aryana again and enters the Forest Nymph grove.
5.2k words
4.66
2.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you would like to provide constructive feedback, or any questions, please send an e-mail via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

----------

The forest was quiet and serene. As far as the eye could see, a white velvety blanket covered the landscape. A gentle breeze, although barely audible, was soothing with its calming gift of white-noise as it stirred the needles of the conifers.

However, the tranquillity was boorishly broken when Girn came crunching through the knee-deep carpet. With heavy footsteps under the weight of his muscular bulk, he left a meandering trail in his wake. Puffs of warm breath became visible as they escaped his lungs.

Since leaving the cavern (and former prison) of the Ice Princess with his new magical weapon, Girn had marched on tirelessly, only shortly resting under an overhanging rock which had offered temporary protection against the unceasing snowstorms that reigned in these mountains. Luckily the clouds had parted when Girn had finally reached the base of the mountains and had entered the forest.

Now, the sun stood high in the sky yet brought no warmth to this cold place. Like his travels northward, the illusion of warmth he searched for in memories, his mind often trailing back to his short but intense time with Lyra Frostkiss. How he longed for a warm embrace, large pale breasts pressed against his chest. Although, at this point, if he found a comfortable place to sleep, Girn would already be pleased regardless of the presence of Lyra's breasts against him.

A rustle in the spruce tree to his left, and he was covered in a mountain of snow.

Girn snarled and a heartbeat later had his greataxe firmly in a two-handed grip, knees bent, ready to block or dodge an attack from any direction, scanning the trees for the assailant.

Looking up, another cascade of snow pummelled Girn in the face. Girn growled and dashed away, taking cover behind the wide trunk of a large pine nearby.

"Show yourself, coward," Girn attempted to taunt his assailant out of hiding.

"Relax, it's only me," a voice called back, clearly from amongst the canopy.

Carefully, Girn glanced around, trying to find the voice's source.

"Hello," it said again. "Up here! You still remember me, right? Or have you already forgotten about me?"

Girn smiled, now recognizing the voice. "Aryana, you troublemaker," he said and grinned. "How could I forget you? The cold hasn't numbed my brain that much." At ease, he casually slung the greataxe on his back again.

More rustling above among the needle-covered branches and Aryana the Forest Nymph landed beside Girn. While he was stood knee-deep in the snow, her landing didn't even leave a dent, or a footprint when she moved towards Girn.

Green-skinned arms enveloped Girn. He felt the gently push of Aryana's modest tits and the poking of her pointed nipples against his stomach. Locked in a tight embrace from the gorgeous Nymph, Girn couldn't stop himself twitching in his loincloth.

"Someone's happy to see me," Aryana mused and stepped back, inspecting Girn from head to toe.

"I'm not the only one it seems," Girn pointed at Aryana's stiff nipples.

"Ah, that's only because of the cold," she playfully said and winked, flicking her long hair and covering her small tits with dark-green locks. "Playtime is for later," she added matter-of-factly. "Back in the warmth of our grove."

Girn's eyebrows rose and he showed his teeth, eager to see the Grove of Eternal Summer that Aryana called home. Most of all, he wanted to replace the icy touch on his body for some long-awaited warmth.

"Invitation accepted," he said. "Lead the way."

"More important matters first," Aryana interjected. "We need your help."

"Who's we?"

"All of the Nymphs at the grove," Aryana clarified. "We aren't fighters, always relying on keeping ourselves hidden and choosing a peaceful approach when problems do arise. But this time... Although we tried to avoid walking an aggressive path, we need someone talented in the art of fighting."

"You've been attacked?" Girn ventured. Unexpectedly, he felt outraged at the thought of people hurting these beautiful and harmonious Forest Nymphs. Of course, Girn himself had only encountered Aryana, and on top of that fucked her beside his campfire, to put it crudely. Maybe he was biased... No, there was no way the other Forest Nymphs weren't as sweet and sexy as Aryana.

"Yes," Aryana admitted sadly. "It began with sightings of Giant Spiders at the edges of the grove. Harmless, and not unusual at this time of the year. But soon after, they crossed the border, leaving sticky webbing everywhere they went. We tried to push them back without hurting them, but they seemed unbothered, determined even to move against us. During one night, the Giant Spiders kidnapped our very own Mistress." Eyes watery, Aryana lowered her gaze. "Nobody knows how they entered the centre of our grove unnoticed. And now, without leadership, we don't know what to do. That was until I felt your presence approaching. I thought, maybe--"

"Aye," Girn interrupted.

Aryana looked up, glimpses of hope in her sad eyes.

"Don't worry, Aryana," Girn said. "You have my greataxe and it makes quick work of mere spiders."

**********

It weren't mere spiders, it were five-foot monstrosities skittering around on eight legs. Girn couldn't believe his eyes. In comparison to the ones he expected, these were giant alright.

Girn had followed Aryana through the forest for a while, lumbering behind her. Compared to the nimble Forest Nymph, seemingly drifting across the snow, Girn had been a destructive machine, pushing everything out of his path.

Aryana had had a little strut going on, swaying her hips from side to side. Girn had noted he had never gotten a good look of Aryana's ass. It was very generous for her slender frame, delicately bouncing with each step.

Suddenly, Aryana had stopped, finding Girn's gaze and gesturing to be silent by raising a finger to her lips. He had watched her squat, her ass nicely rounded, green skin tight. She had run a hand lightly over the ground, then had tilted her face up to study the trees above. Girn had followed her gaze and had seen the webbing hanging in the trees.

Aryana had held up a finger to draw Girn's attention back, then had pointed to the left, indicating the direction to go. For all his bulk, Girn had tried his best to follow silently as Aryana had risen smoothly and had stalked forward.

Now, they were at the top of a small rise, where the forest floor rapidly declined into a well-hidden hollow. If the trees around them were considered to be covered in webbing, the area below was overflowing with spider webs. Girn watched several Giant Spiders skitter across the hollow. He tracked their actions, most of them tending to various cocoons while a few gathered snow and pushed it out of their lair.

"There are a lot," Aryana whispered. "Working together, it seems, very unusual."

Girn silently agreed. The Giant Spiders were coordinated for a bunch of oversized eight-legged creeps. Most people would squish their smaller kin under a boot without a second thought. Not with these monstrosities, Girn thought. From this distance he guessed the creatures at least as large as Aryana. He reached back over his shoulder and felt the reassuring sharp edge of his magical greataxe blade. "Few or many, coordinated or not, it matters not. My greataxe will split all of them in half."

Aryana smiled and nodded at Girn, then pointed to a spot in the hollow. A limp arm was hanging from a hole in the side of a cocoon. "That must be the Mistress," she said before a spider covered the arm in webbing. Aryana let out a concerned sob.

Girn nodded and stood up, taking the Greataxe of Magic Protection from his back. "Stay here," he commanded Aryana and with a great roar charged down the slope.

As a response, the Giant Spiders seemingly screeched in unison. They all skittered towards Girn. Up close, Girn saw their thick bodies covered in coarse black hair. Eight beady eyes sat on top of a huge pair of fangs, dripping venom. At the end of the bulbous body hung a sharp stinger, ready to pierce Girn and inject coma-inducing toxins.

With gritted teeth, Girn did what he did best. Spider pieces were scattered across the hollow as Girn sliced and diced between them, dodging fangs, blocking stingers. Death cries and spider legs flew through the air. One time, a Giant Spider almost got its fangs in Girn's shoulder, but he was faster and headbutted the creature in its eight eyes before gutting it from fangs to stinger. At the end, the hollow was coated in purple blood and guts, Girn breathing heavily, satisfied with his work.

**********

With a deep gasp, the Mistress' eyes shot open. Instantly, she jerked upright, eyes wide with fear and confusion. Girn pulled the cocoon open further down to her feet, revealing her naked body. Aryana was weeping, fell to her knees and wrapped her Mistress in an embrace. Girn grinned at the hugging Nymphs, thankful they had been on time, the Mistress still alive in her cocoon.

Girn took a few steps back and appreciated the sight of the embracing beauties. The Mistress was put together much like Aryana; slender and graceful, gentle curves where her breasts were, more generous curves around her buttocks. Her hair was completely different from Aryana's dark green. The Mistress' lovely face was nestled in long white curls, contrasting her deep brown eyes.

The Nymphs hugged for a while longer, Girn's thoughts wandering. He imagined accompanying Aryana, entering the Grove of Eternal Summer and taking in the sight of countless Nymphs, lithe and toned, alluring and beautiful, lucious hair and soft green skin. Girn fantasized them walking up to him, touching his bare chest, kissing his abdominal muscles, caressing his muscled legs. One pulled herself up by his broad shoulders, eyes levelled, parting his lips with hers, inviting him to a dance of tongues. Meanwhile, other Nymphs were pulling down his loinclo--

"Girn," he was pulled back to reality. Aryana and the Mistress had broken their embrace and both looked at Girn. It felt like the Mistress' large brown eyes were looking deep into Girn's soul. They were entrancing, almost pushing Girn back into that daydream. He attempted to hide the sensual shiver passing through his body, but didn't know whether it was successful.

"Thank you, great warrior," the Mistress said. "You saved my life."

Girn smiled at being called a great warrior, boasting a little himself: "I'm happy we arrived in time. The Giant Spiders were only a small hindrance. I'm glad you're well, Mistress--"

"Mistress Astris," she swiftly finished.

"This is Girn, Mistress," Aryana said and rose to her feet.

"Yes, that was my suspicion," Astris eyed Girn, nodding in approval. "The barbarian of brutish strength you spoke about. The one that saved you too and rather interestingly ignited your arcane powers, is that right, Aryana?"

"Girn is the one, Mistress," Aryana replied without hesitation, looking at Girn and winking. Embarrassment and pride were fighting within Girn; embarrassed Aryana had candidly informed Astris of their intimacy, but also proud of his actions in saving both Nymphs and being recognized as a great warrior.

"Quite impressive. Selfless in his grand actions and furthermore offering an appealing physical appearance," Astris said and Girn felt her eyes glancing over his figure.

Aryana leaned and whispered in Astris' ear. After a moment, Astris slowly rose to her feet, unconcerned by her nudity. She used Aryana for support and they approached Girn.

"I'm rather weak, my body fighting the spider toxins and being stuck in that cocoon," Astris said to Girn. "But, Aryana made an interesting proposition. I believe one of mutual benefit." She had a cheeky up-to-no-good smile but Girn felt intrigued, wanting to hear more, Astris' charming eyes clearly affecting him.

"I'm listening Mistress," he said.

Astris placed a hand on his abdominal muscles. "You may call me Astris. As for the proposition, Aryana suggested you could strengthen me before the journey back to the grove."

Girn looked at Aryana. She simply returned the look, that same cheeky up-to-no-good grin on her pretty face. If Aryana came up with the idea, who was he to deny this great plan coming to fruition.

"I'll get you ready," Aryana initiated, reading Girn's facial expression. She dropped to her knees and pulled Girn's loincloth down. Eager for its taste, Aryana lifted Girn's soft cock and took it in her mouth, gently sucking. Girn was taken by surprise by the sudden action, but naturally he went along.

Astris giggled and lowered herself to the ground, resting on her back. She slowly opened her legs, bald outer lips showing, green like the rest of her body, still hiding her entrance. Astris kept intense eye contact with Girn and started caressing her inner thighs, teasing herself further by sliding a finger between her outer lips.

Blood rushed into Girn's cock and he felt it growing in Aryana's mouth. Soon after, Aryana's lips were pulled light around his shaft. She kept sucking Girn's cock, eventually pulling back, some spit dangling between his tip and her stuck out tongue.

"Lubricated enough?" Aryana asked.

"It must suffice," Astris moaned. Girn had momentarily forgotten about her, eyes focused on Aryana, enjoying her warm mouth and the movements of her tongue. Astris held the same position as before, legs wide, hands in between. But now, Astris' smooth outer lips had parted to reveal her glistening inner lips. Her wetness looked profoundly inviting, Girn itching to slide his large cock inside.

Taking his arm, Aryana guided Girn down onto his knees between Astris' raised legs. Girn leaned forward, putting a hand on either side of Astris' squirming figure, seemingly riding waves of bliss in anticipation of his penetration. Girn lowered his hips, cock wet with saliva from Aryana brushing Astris' thighs and resting on her belly. Astris looked as if repressing squeals of excitement and Girn loved the effect he had on this Mistress of the Forest Nymphs.

Aryana reached a hand between Girn and Astris, grabbed Girn's throbbing cock, and guided it towards Astris' entrance. Having positioned Girn, she moved her hand up and began leisurely playing with Astris' clit.

"What're you waiting for, Girn the Hero?" Astris asked, notes of impatience in her voice. She had her small breasts in her hands, kneading tenderly.

Girn bucked his hips, the head of his cock penetrating Astris' moist pussy, feeling her stretch around his tip, inviting him deeper.

With gritted teeth, Girn did what he enjoyed most. Cries of joy and ecstasy flew through the air. At one time, Aryana had leaned forward and began kissing her Mistress, Aryana now vigorously rubbing Astris' clit and Astris pulling hard on her own dark green nipples. At the end, Astris looking refreshed and her pussy leaking his cum, Aryana licked his cock clean. Girn was breathing heavily, satisfied with his work.

**********

It felt like stepping into a totally different world. The heat hit Girn like a wall, his skin feeling on fire for a moment, then adapting to the warm temperature instead of the cold bite outside the grove.

"Welcome to the Grove of Eternal Summer," Aryana and Astris said in harmony.

Girn took in his surroundings. What a magnificent place had he stepped into?

The evergreens and barren trees outside were replaced by massive trunks completely wrapped in vines, ending high up in a canopy of large, vibrant green leaves. Not a white carpet, but a plethora of tropical-looking bushes covered the ground. Instead of dirt or gravel, luscious grass served as a path leading further into this paradise.

"This is like a dream," Girn mumbled. How could this place exist in the middle of an ice-covered forest? Girn took the two Nymphs in an arm each and pressed them against him. "It's beautiful!" He laughed, relishing the change of temperature and environment, feeling already much more comfortable after only a few heartbeats in the grove.

"Wait until you see the other Nymphs!" Aryana and Astris giggled, each taking a hand and pulling Girn on.

It appeared the path lead on endlessly until they finally reached a large clearing. The open space was rimmed by large oak trees. Vines were weaved into natural rope, used to hang treehouses from the large branches. Small vine ladders hung from the entrance to each treehouse. Many nude green-skinned Forest Nymphs were walking around the clearing and treehouses. But the largest gathering was around the large emerald orb at the centre.

"The Summer Orb," Aryana explained. "Call yourself lucky, no other breathing creature other than yourself, and the other Nymphs obviously, have witnessed this. It uses our special magic to keep winter away." She smirked at Girn, knowing full well he understood what she meant. It had been only a couple hours since she had sucked Girn's cock so he could give energy to Astris by fucking her.

The energies inside the Summer Orb were swirling, becoming darker and lighter in colour. Occasionally, it looked like lightning bolts arced through the orb.

"The swirling energies indicate the charging process," Astris added.

Charging process? That must be charging with their magic, Girn thought. But that would mean... Girn's jaw dropped as his eyes fell on the gathering around the orb. Not a gathering, a writhing mass of Nymph bodies. They were all engaged in various carnal activities: lips kissing smooth skin, hands massaging soft tits, fingers vigorously pumping both holes, tongues curling around nipples and licking up juices.

Aryana took hold of Girn's cock which had sprung alive under his loincloth.

"Soon, big guy," she said and pulled him along by his cock. What did she mean by soon? They were headed for a large mangrove he hadn't noticed yet.

Astris stayed behind as Nymphs were crowding around her now, overjoyed at her safe return.

A grass path led between the roots that curved over Girn's head. The inside was dark and Aryana released her grip on Girn, clapping her hands, the roof of roots illuminating with hundreds of small yellow dots. A cosy glow filled the chamber.

"Please sit down," Aryana gestured at a carpet of moss. Girn did as he was told, the moss had an unnaturally softness to it. Aryana walked behind a table upon which were arrayed vials, flasks, small casks, and other alchemical equipment Girn couldn't identify.

"Since we first met," she continued. "I've tested many combinations of herbs and spices. I think this final one finally works." She showed a small vial with pink liquid.

"You mean to tell me you made some kind of tea?"

"Tea?" Aryana ridiculed. "How dare you insult me by thinking I made basic tea. This is the product of pure intelligence and hard work."

Girn held his hands up apologetically, eliciting a beautiful smile from Aryana. She came over to sit next to him.

"This concoction will keep you at full attention for as long as you wish," Aryana revealed. "But there is more! It also gives you control over your climaxes, choosing when to spend your load. And one last effect to top it all off!" She seemed to scream the last part, excitement taking over.

"What's the last thing?" Girn asked the question he felt he had to.

"After climaxing, you stay erect due to the first effect. But your spent load fully replenishes, ready again to blast out whenever you want!"

Girn sat with his mouth slightly agape. Aryana leaned closer to whisper: "This could mean endless fucking and an infinite stream of cum."

12