Barbarian Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Endless, infinite?" Girn thought this concoction was not allowed to exist. His instinct told him this was against the laws of nature. But still, here it was, held in Aryana's hand before his nose.

"Well, not for eternity, that would surely kill whoever drank this," she noted. "Until the one who drank it is satisfied, I suppose."

"You suppose? That is important information! Fucking is great, but dying doing it is not!" It was Girn's turn to raise his voice. "How do you even know how long it lasts?"

"Let's not divulge that secret," Aryana proposed, leaving no time for a rebuttal and continuing. "I vow this will not hurt you, Girn."

"Me?" Uncertainty in his voice. A constant battle between curiosity and concern. Killing wolves, fighting the Ice Princess, annihilating Giant Spiders, all without a single sliver of fear. Yet the prospect of endless fucking troubled him somewhat, especially with Aryana being vague about the dangers. In the end, Girn couldn't let concern or worry make him look fragile. He wasn't like the frail humans, he was a proud Barbarian! "Of course me," he scoffed. "No potion is too potent for me."

"Good to hear, because this concoction serves a favour I have to ask," Aryana said teasingly, but immediately changed to a more serious note. "The lightning strikes in the Summer Orb you saw, are caused by a crack in the surface. It brings the energies out of balance. We don't know where the crack came from, but fear what might happen when it grows. If it breaks the orb, the grove will be destroyed and consumed by winter. Astris and I believe supercharging the orb may give it enough power to repair itself."

Girn nodded, understanding what was expected of him.

**********

The next day, after the most comfortable night of sleep in weeks, Girn was stood before a crowd of Forest Nymphs, his back to the Summer Orb. He raised Aryana's vial and drank the pink contents. Girn immediately felt his cock stir and stiffen. When reaching his normal size, Girn experienced a tingling sensation from the base to the tip. It felt like his member also increased slightly in length and width, throbbing synchronously with his heart beat.

When with Aryana alone, or together with Astris, the smaller and more slender frames of the Forest Nymphs already had done wonders for his self-esteem. Slightly bigger now, it felt amazing to confidently stand before the gathering of beautiful Nymphs, all ogling his cock. One Nymph shuffled closer on her knees and held her arm next to his cock. She balled a fist and her forearm matched Girn's cock from base to tip, her entire fist as large as his head. With this comparison before them, the Nymphs gasped and murmured with each other.

"How will that ever fit?" Someone asked.

From the crowd, someone stood up. It was Aryana and she walked to stand at Girn's side. Raising her voice, she said: "Do not worry. If the Mistress allows, I will be the example." She looked to the side. Mistress Astris sat on a throne of bark and vine, only constructed moments ago with her magic. Astris nodded her approval.

Girn was surprised Aryana had just called herself an example. He would be fucking her, for all these Nymphs to watch, as an example. To be discarded when everyone understood and the real work could commence. This idea stirred something passionate deep inside Girn but also twisted his guts at the same time. He didn't want Aryana to feel discarded.

Aryana put her legs wide while standing, adjusted her pose and bent over so her ass and pussy were pointing at the gathering of Forest Nymphs. She beckoned Girn with her eyes and motioned with her head to stand behind her at an angle.

"Slowly, big guy," she whispered between her teeth, followed by a wink and blowing a kiss of encouragement.

Tip against Aryana's folds, Girn looked at all the eyes on him. If not for the herbal concoction, he may well have had his cock limping again. The sudden nerves and building pressure were something he hadn't expected or experienced before. Fighting monsters, killing men scores at a time, all no problem, cold-hearted, no emotions, no regret. But here, even with the prospect of fucking Forest Nymphs by the dozens, probably a dream of many, gave him chills. Eyes on the task, he thought.

Girn gently leaned forward, already meeting resistance to push the head of his cock inside Aryana. She was quietly whimpering, trying to contain her vocal enjoyment as not to alarm the other Nymphs. She could have been yelling, "OOH FUCK THAT'S BIG," but that would've had another unwanted effect on the crowd. With her hand moving between her legs, Aryana became wet quickly, coating Girn's tip with her juices and helping the process of working him inside her.

"Just relax," Aryana said. "Breath in and slowly out." Whether this was meant for Girn or herself, wasn't clear.

Aryana stretched tight around his crown, Girn pulled out. He slid his cock against her folds and between her ass cheeks, layering everything with both their juices, slick and slippery. Girn popped back in Aryana, her entrance already loosening, not as tight as before on his tip. He pushed an inch further, pausing, back out and in, another inch, out again. A slow process at first, but now Girn was sliding half his shaft in and out without problem.

Aryana moaned and bit her lip, eyeing Girn and her fellow Nymphs with sexual zeal. "It feels... so much better... than fingers," she said between her moans, convincing the crowd this was something they wanted dearly. "Now... all the... way, Girn..."

Girn took hold of Aryana's hips and carefully pushed as far as he could, an inch of his shaft still not embedded within her. Aryana cried out in ecstasy, her pussy clamping hard around Girn's cock, also eliciting a response from the crowd; little gasps, whispering, the occasional moan as Nymphs were already playing with themselves while watching Aryana and Girn fuck.

"Now cum, Girn," Aryana quietly requested, voice trembling as her body quivered. "Focus and fill me up."

Girn closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the warmth and wetness of Aryana around his cock, feeling her soft hips in his hands, body shuddering, hearing the moans from the crowd. Girn's balls churned and his cock throbbed inside Aryana's pussy. Girn came with a grunt, spending his load in her confines. Aryana slid herself off Girn and fell to her knees, turning while his cock still spasmed and shot long strings of cum, glazing her face and petite breasts while the first part of the load trickled from her pussy. Like the day before, Aryana cleaned Girn's cock thoroughly with her tongue and the sensation it sent through Girn's body was incredible.

Aryana stood up, slapped Girn's ass, and went to sit on Astris' lap. They intensely kissed, then Astris explored Aryana's body with her tongue, lapping up the cum strings and sharing with Aryana in another ardent kiss, tongues dancing eagerly. Then Aryana broke their kiss.

"Ignore us," she said, pointing at the other Nymphs. "You've got your hands full!"

Girn turned towards the crowd of Forest Nymphs. He was still at full attention. Hesitantly at first, some crawled on hands and knees closer to Girn, then more approached, hands roaming Girn's body, massaging his muscles, pulling him down.

What ensued was a hodgepodge of primal activities. Nymphs sucked Girn's cock and balls while others kissed his lips and put his hands on their small breasts to play with. On his back, the Nymphs had complete control of lowering themselves onto his cock. Gently easing his tip past the entrance, pussy stretching, slowly working him deeper, enveloping his cock, then sliding up and down his pole. One after the other heavenly beauty rode Girn until their pussy clenched tight and they collapsed to the side, only to be surrounded by other Nymphs who replaced Girn's cock with their tongues or fingers. The grove must've been bursting with the sounds of this orgy. Moaning, groaning, whimpering, crying, even screaming as the Forest Nymphs were climaxing and being filled with cum.

After what may well have been hours, every Forest Nymph lay collapsed in the grass, moaning and whimpering, legs shaking and spread wide, overflowing with cum. Those with the tiniest amount of energy left, would crawl between another one's legs and gather up what they could with their tongue before swallowing and slumping back as if utterly satisfied. It was a tangle of seductive green-skinned Nymphs, sweat, and cum. But Girn had one last thing to do.

He stood, taking his shaft in his hand and began stroking. The seemingly defeated Nymphs clambered up on their knees, positioning in a close-pressed array of gorgeous faces and stuck out tongues. Their large colourful eyes were urging Girn to cover them one last time. Roaring as if charging into battle, Girn exploded, blasting every face and tongue with a thick layer of cum. The Nymphs were moaning in unison, giving Girn more want to keep hurling string after string until their green skin was hidden under a carpet of cum.

Fully spent, Girn sat down, a sudden exhaustion falling upon him, his cock satisfied and quickly softening. He leaned back on his arms, relishing the sight of the Nymphs covered in his countless loads, gingerly cleaning each other.

"What a marvellous display," Astris moaned from her throne. Aryana had her fingers buried deep in Astris' pussy and was kissing her breasts. "You will be rewarded for fixing the Summer Orb and ensuring our future. You will carry The Blessing of Eternal Summer."

Indeed, the crack in the emerald orb had disappeared, the energies inside more vibrant and flowing smoothly. Girn felt a heat crawl across his chest. Between the barbaric tattoos he already carried, an inky vine crept, sprouting leaves on his skin where there was no tattoo yet.

"From now on," Astris explained. "The cold will have no effect on you."

The remaining part of his journey through the icy forest would be a warm one. What an incredible gift!

"Now, leave us in peace, Girn the Hero. We will enjoy the afterglow you granted us. But always be welcome, Friend of Forest Nymphs!"

Gathering his belongings from Aryana's abode under the mangrove, Girn left the Grove of Eternal Summer, smiling from ear to ear.

**********

The white finally gave way to green as Girn left the snow-covered forest behind. However, since departing the Grove of Eternal Summer, Girn had felt something tugging at him, a feeling something was off. He didn't know if it was the thought of missing Aryana, Astris, or any other Nymphs for that matter, or something else. He shrugged off the feeling every time and continued towards Woodend, the town on the edge of the snow-free part of the forest. Would Kaylie be expecting him? He would find out soon enough.

It was not until the first buildings of Woodend came into view that Girn noticed a small pouch sown onto his loincloth. That was what had bothered him the entire time. How silly! He opened the pouch and saw a small vial with pink liquid. Girn grinned widely, chuckled, and vowed in Aryana's name to use this gift wisely.

12