Barbarian Tales Ch. 05

Story Info
Back in Woodend with Kaylie.
4.7k words
4.75
2.9k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you would like to provide constructive feedback or have any questions, please send an e-mail via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

----------

Every step closer to the town of Woodend, Girn pondered if Kaylie would be waiting for him. Surely she'd at least be happy to see him, right? After many times close and intimate before his departure northward, surely the busty blonde would eagerly invite him inside her abode. At least, that was Girn's expectation. And Girn couldn't wait to take Kaylie into his strong arms before more pleasant activities ensued.

First, though, Girn would recount his adventures. How he rescued a damsel in distress from rabid wolves. Fought a sorcerer that was an Ice Princess from legends. Helped restore the magical crystal that protected a secret coven of beautiful creatures. Of course, he would leave out some details to protect Lyra Frostkiss' identity and the safety of the Forest Nymphs. He felt it was his duty, one does not kiss and tell as they say. There was also uncertainty about how Kaylie would respond to hearing about the deepthroating of Lyra or the orgy with the Forest Nymphs. But if Kaylie somehow asked, Girn would not lie to her.

Girn wanted to avoid the busy streets of Woodend, especially the market square, evading any unnecessary attention. But the town seemed uninhabited. Doors were closed, windows shuttered, and streets empty. There was no breathing soul in Woodend. Therefore, curiosity taking the upper hand, Girn did end up in the market square. It was not completely empty; here and there a trading stall or cart was turned over, contents spread across the cobblestones, rotting vegetables, broken pottery, shredded woolen clothing.

"Hey!" a voice called from behind. "Turn around slowly, or this bolt will fit snugly in your gut."

Girn turned and saw a burly man aiming a crossbow at him. One eye was covered with a patch, the other very alertly kept on Girn.

"State your business," One-Eye said.

"Passing through, maybe visiting a friend," Girn answered, not intimidated. He had immediately classified One-Eye as an ordinary thug. They were mostly big-mouthed but posed no real threat. At least not to Girn, in his experience. He also didn't see any harm in playing along, learning more about possible cronies before spilling blood.

"You haven't heard, have you? There's a toll now. For walking the streets of this town here," One-Eye explained. "Since you're an outsider and whatnot, you'll be paying double." He shrugged as if his demand was the most normal thing in the world. "It is what it is."

"That's what got the townsfolk locked up tight in their houses?"

"Strangers the likes of you wandering the streets is what's got them scared, but that's why they're paying us. To rid the streets of roaming mongrels." One-Eye looked proud of his insult, smiling wide.

"They pay you, or you take it anyways?"

One-Eye's smile faded at Girn's retort. "Be careful or we'll have your tongue as well."

Girn looked around and from nearly every alley around the market square, a vagrant stepped out of hiding. Some with crossbows held high like One-Eye, but most with maces or other blunt weapons. A ragtag crew of lowlifes.

"Empty those pockets," One-Eye demanded.

"At least say 'please'," Girn said, instantly dropping low and rolling sideways. He heard the thwang of crossbows and the whirl of bolts flying over his head, heavy thuds as they hit the ground where he had just stood.

"Kill him!" One-Eye yelled, firing his crossbow but Girn sprang to the side, hitting the cobblestone with his shoulder, using his momentum to roll and he was back on his feet, running, charging.

Greataxe slinging from his back, he arrived at the first bandit, cleaving low, hitting hip, and curving upward through stomach and chest. Slashed open, ribcage exposed, the first bandit fell to his knees, gurgling his own blood. The second bandit hesitated when seeing his comrade violently cut down. Girn never wasted opportunities, swinging horizontally at shoulder height, severing the bandit's head from torso in a spray of crimson.

"Surround him!" One-Eye screeched.

From three sides they attacked with maces. One was batted aside with his greataxe, the other evaded by twisting and turning swiftly, the last one's handle snapping with a backswing, macehead thumping uselessly on the stones. Girn headbutted the unarmed bandit, skull cracking, skin tearing, and the bandit flopped down. The two remaining attackers were on him again, but Girn danced between them, blocking one swing, grabbing the other attacker's wrist, twisting, and breaking his arm. Girn rotated and was behind the last one, bringing his greataxe above his head, cleaving down, splitting the man from shoulder to pelvis.

Without pausing, he pulled his greataxe free and ran to the next bandit. The man tried to block, but Girn's might splintered the weapon and his axeblade dug deep into the bandit's chest, collapsing his ribcage.

"Aaaaah!" One-Eye jumped from behind, a dagger in each hand raised.

Girn lifted his arm and plucked One-Eye from the air, holding him by the neck. The bandit leader choked in Girn's tight grip, spittle spraying from his mouth in an attempt to speak, scream, or breathe. Girn dug his fingers deeper until the leader's throat collapsed under his grip, then threw the one-eyed man away.

Looking around, he saw a half-dozen other bandits with raised maces, but they threw them down and quickly fled down an alley.

Girn took deep breaths, slowing his heartbeat, clearing the red haze in his vision, and calming his emotions. He snapped around hearing a loud sound, teeth bared, suddenly ready again for action.

But the sound was clapping. People were emerging from their homes, hands applauding, voices raised, cheering. One man came up to Girn and shook his hand enthusiastically.

"Many thanks," the man said. "Those bandits finally got what they deserved."

Now Girn was in the market square of Woodend with people crowding around him. Exactly the situation he didn't want in the first place. But at least he helped the town by chopping up some bandits and that felt rewarding.

He excused himself countless times and eventually was able to leave the square behind him, walking through empty, silent streets again.

He was only a few strides down the gravel path that led to Kaylie's hovel when the front door opened and she stepped outside. What a sight! The curvaceous, raven-haired beauty looked nothing short of stunning in her simple, grey linen robes. Wait--

Kaylie did not have black hair, she was blonde!

This woman's long flowing raven hair shifted in the wind, revealing her face. And indeed, this was someone entirely else. When her eyes fell upon Girn, a concerned look took hold of her pretty face.

"Please," she called, "we've got nothing of value."

Girn was confused. What did she mean? Then it hit him; she must've thought he was one of the bandits.

"No, no," he tried to sound as friendly and reassuring as possible. "I'm not a bandit, I've actually killed most of them moments ago, the rest probably fled from the town."

The woman's eyes widened in horror. Talking about killing, even killing bandits, was maybe not the best approach.

"I'm here for Kaylie, she's a... friend of mine."

Now, the woman's eyes narrowed, studying Girn for a while. Then she pieced two and two together, her expression breaking into a dazzling smile and, somehow, Girn instantly felt welcome the way she looked at him.

"Kaylie still lives here?" Girn ventured.

"She certainly does," the raven-haired woman answered. "She is away for the moment, foraging the forest, but it shouldn't be long before she returns. What do you need her for?"

"As I said, we're... friends," Girn said again, trying not to blush in front of this attractive woman while flashes of Kaylie, naked in his arms, popped up in his mind. "I thought of paying her... a visit while I'm in town."

"I certainly could deliver a message to her," she proposed but then her eyes darted over Girn. "Or, I could offer you a cup of ale while we wait inside?" Her mouth twitched into a sly smile. "Wouldn't want to turn away a friend of Kaylie."

"Ah," Girn replied, unsure. "But I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Never mind that, Kaylie would love the surprise, I'm certain of it!"

Girn let himself be guided by the stunning woman and before he knew it, he was inside Kaylie's home, sitting at the table, the unknown beauty pouring him a drink.

"I'm Sophia, by the way," she said as she put down the ale in front of Girn.

"Girn," he replied curtly.

"Nice to meet you, Girn. I must admit your name is familiar. Kaylie mentioned you once or twice, I think."

Girn nervously cleared his throat. "Only good things, I suspect," he joked.

"Of course," Sophia smiled kindly. "Although your rough appearance, you've proven Kaylie's stories truthful. You're a quiet and gentle giant. Not the murderous mountain I expected when I saw you arrive at our doorstep."

Not really an answer ready, Girn just went with: "Okay." In the few heartbeats of awkward silence that followed, Girn took his cup and drank.

Sophia chose that moment to lean closer, lips almost brushing Girn's cheek, her voice sultry: "Remarkably gentle with those large hands when you fingered her."

WHAT? Ale exploded out of Girn's mouth, spraying wildly. He then inhaled deeply and coughed almost his lungs out. Hacking and wheezing, choking and coughing. When he regained some form of normal breathing, face tomato-red, Sophia was simply smiling, arms crossed.

"No need to feel embarrassed." She playfully slapped his shoulder with a backhand. "Come on, Girn. You should be proud of the way Kaylie talks about you." She leaned forward, tenderly placing a kiss on Girn's cheek.

Instinctively pulling away from the unexpected touch, Girn almost fell off his chair and knocked over the table. Sophia put a steadying hand on the table.

"Really, Girn. Don't be a prude to me. Kaylie often told me how you ravished her."

Girn was speechless, he rather felt like coughing again, or disappearing into the ground.

"Kaylie also mentioned how she would love to share me with you," Sophia said with a wink, then sat herself down on the table, placing a leg on either side of Girn.

"Believe me. It would be a dream come true for Kaylie if she arrived home and found us two already kissing," she said. "Maybe more."

With Sophia before him, something stirred under his loincloth. Long, fit legs at either side on the armrests, her robe pulled up high, barely concealing her private parts, Sophia sure was a sight to behold. Girn decided and softly placed a hand on her thigh.

"See, gentle." With a big smile, Sophia took Girn's hand, pulling him closer. The moment their lips touched, she was roaming with her hands across his chest, arms, and shoulders. Sophia kissed him madly, tongue greedy to meet his. Her lips felt soft, though sometimes she pleasantly bit his lip, adding a little roughness to their kissing.

Sophia reached between them and found Girn standing tall and ready. Pushing his loincloth aside, she grabbed his hard rod and stroked, rubbing her thumb over the tip of his cock.

Girn broke the kiss to place his lips on the soft flesh of Sophia's neck and collarbone, eliciting quiet moans.

Wanting Girn to continue his way down, she pushed him back to attack the buttons of her dress. But Girn wasn't in the mood for waiting. Gripping the neckline, he ripped the garment down the middle, the fabric tearing easily in his hands, buttons popping left and right.

"Oh, my!" Sophia exclaimed, looking down at herself, her dress hanging in tatters, her firm, globular breasts bared. Girn pulled the dress the rest of the way off, rendering her pale, slender body naked, laying on a blanket of her late robe on the table.

"Much better," he growled, standing up and easing Sophia down on her back with firm kisses along her collarbone, over mountainous breasts, licking her stiff pink nipples, then down her belly.

"No," Sophia stopped Girn moving lower and tasting her sweetness. "We've got enough tongue-play under this roof."

Reasonable, Girn thought. He stood straight again, looming over Sophia. He picked her up, taking her in his arms again. Sophia wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Please fuck me right here on the table," she asked smokily. Her breath was rapid, almost coming in pants, and her eyelids looked heavy with arousal. Girn felt the trimmed patch of dark hair that adorned her mound on his stomach and nodded. Girn grasped her curved ass cheeks and lifted her up. He then positioned Sophia and lowered her onto his cock until her buttocks rested on the table again.

"Fuuuuuuck," Sophia exclaimed, completely impaled on his cock, an act not many women could boast about. Impatient, Sophia reached down between them and rubbed her clit, her delight noticeable in the contractions of her needy pussy. Sophia now had fire in her eyes. "Pound me 'til the table breaks, Girn!"

Already deep inside Sophia, there was no need to slowly work his way past her entrance and further into her moist confines. Girn had her love handles tightly in his grip and bucked his hips, spearing into Sophia's pussy. The house was filled with the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh and the squelching of Sophia's extremely wet pussy.

Weak from experiencing so much pleasure, Sophia lay back, stretching her supple body out across the table. Girn kept driving his long cock into Sophia, her large breasts jiggling. With each new thrust, Sophia tightened around Girn's cock, her pussy trying to hold on with each backward move, yet yielding and succumbing with each movement forward.

Girn truly enjoyed Sophia, yet a troubling concern crept into Girn's thoughts; would Kaylie really like him fucking Sophia?

Sophia must have sensed Girn's mood change. She sat up, leaning on her elbows, perfectly rounded tits poking at him. There also was concern written on her face. "What's wrong?"

Girn's attempt to step back was prevented by Sophia keeping her legs tight around his waist. Staying embedded inside her moist hotness, Girn sighed. "I worry about Kaylie. What if she actually wouldn't like this as you promised."

"Hey, don't get it in your head I give empty promises," Sophia lashed out, somewhat hurt. She sighed, searching a moment for the right words before continuing. "I'm sorry I lashed out, Girn. Your fear of hurting Kaylie shows you are kind-hearted. But she truly is an open-minded woman. When she shared my bed after you left, she felt the same way you do now." Girn thought of speaking his mind, but Sophia wasn't finished. "I've never felt Kaylie more alive and happy than when she spoke of you, Girn. What you shared was wonderful for her, and after she and I spent more time together, Kaylie only wished to share that feeling with me."

Girn always tried to see the best in people. He wanted to believe Sophia. But it still didn't feel right. He knew what trickery jealousy could play. Girn let his head fall, not wanting to look Sophia in the eye. While he was thinking how to tell her, a pair of arms looped around his chest from behind, the indisputable feeling of a large bosom pressed into his backside.

"Relax, big guy," Kaylie murmured into his ear, her fingernails consolingly scratching across his chest. "Sophia's words are genuine. All you have done is exactly how I dreamt it."

Hearing Kaylie's words, Girn's head rose, and a great weight suddenly lifted from his shoulders. He dared to look at Sophia's charming face, her eyes optimistic their fucking would resume. Sophia smiled first at him, then Kaylie, who had rested her chin on Girn's shoulder, whispering in his ear: "You like the feeling of being inside my friend?"

"No better feeling," Girn muttered, his frame of mind wholly turned upside down now Kaylie had confirmed what Sophia had promised.

Sophia smiled gleefully at them both. "I was hoping you would arrive soon," she said to Kaylie. "Girn, get that cock going!"

Chuckling, Kaylie released Girn and went to stand at the side of the table. Girn was still up to his balls inside Sophia and without procrastination began moving his hips, fucking Sophia's tight pussy again.

Grabbing the waggling tits for support, Kaylie leaned forward and kissed Sophia full on the lips. They moaned into each other's mouth as their tongues darted out and mimicked a form of advanced swordplay.

In answer to seeing these graceful beauties passionately making out, Girn grasped Sophia's firm thighs and reinforced his pounding of her sopping pussy. Sophia plainly loved Girn's large cock pumping inside her, ceaselessly whimpering into Kaylie's mouth as they kissed. Girn wanted to give Kaylie something too, leaning sideways, lifting her dress, and taking her pale, luscious buttock in his hand, squeezing forcefully.

The curvaceous blonde wobbled her ass, giggling pleasantly against the raven-haired beauty's lips as Girn moved his hand, traveling with his fingers between her supple cheeks to tease her backdoor. Kaylie let out an expectant gasp at Girn circling her rear hole.

"Do it," Kaylie hazily said between kisses. Girn applied pressure and pushed a digit into Kaylie's round ass. Simultaneously, Sophia caressed down Kaylie's toned belly, arriving at her smooth lower lips, where she delicately rubbed her clit before inserting two fingers.

"Oh, yes!" Kaylie threw her head back, finger-fucked in both holes.

Table creaking, Girn exchanged Sophia's firm hip for Kaylie's throat, pulling her roughly away from her kissing and towards his face.

"You like my finger in your ass?" Girn asked Kaylie, grunting as he untiringly fucked Sophia.

"Yes," Kaylie managed, eyes wild with pleasure, face reddening from Girn's gentle choking hold. "It's driving me crazy!"

He pulled the buxom blonde into a searing kiss, tongue eagerly seeking hers. Girn shoved his finger further into Kaylie's clenching ass, and she responded willingly, moaning into his mouth while Sophia also drove her fingers deeper.

Girn pulled Kaylie away, Sophia's athletic body laid out on the table into view again. Withdrawing his finger from Kaylie's tight warm ass, Girn grabbed her buttock again, lifting her onto the table, while maintaining steady momentum fucking Sophia.

"Oh my," Kaylie said, guided by Girn, putting a knee on either side of Sophia's pliant body. Falling forward onto her hands, both pairs of globular breasts pressed together, they began kissing. Knees bending, Kaylie dropped her behind until she met Sophia's pussy with her own, feeling Girn's shaft sliding in and out.

Girn looked down, following his cock parting Sophia's delicious lips and invading her pleasant pussy. The pressure on his cock rose.

"Girn!" Sophia's voice. "Don't stop! I want to cum on your cock!"

Girn picked up his pace, and promptly Sophia was cumming, velvety pussy clamping down hard on his cock. Sophia quivered through her climax beneath Kaylie, her moans muffled by the blonde's hungry lips.

"My turn to take that piece of meat," Kaylie purred lustfully.

"Definitely, beautiful," Girn assured, still spearing Sophia's wet cunt but slowing down. Leaving Sophia's trembling confines, Girn pulled Kaylie's ass cheeks apart with his strong hands, revealing her pink rosebud and glistening folds. Both were calling his cock like a lord waving money in the slums called bandits.

Girn loved fucking her spectacular pussy, but he had to attempt the alternative. With Kaylie on all fours on the table, he bent down, tongue moving between her ass cheeks, lapping at her rear hole. All wet with saliva, Girn stood back up. He was tall enough to align his tip with Kaylie's back door, respectfully waiting for approval.

12