Barbarian Tales Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready," Kaylie whimpered, looking back over her shoulder, eyes burning. "I've wanted you in my ass since you left."

Hungrily, Girn pulled Kaylie's buttocks wider, rosebud stretching, and he pushed his tip inside her puckered asshole. The pressure was high compared to Sophia's inviting pussy.

"Oh, Girn, by the Gods!" Kaylie cried, pushing herself back, actually trying to drive him deeper.

"This is so fucking hot!" Sophia exclaimed excitedly from under Kaylie.

Like he did when fucking Sophia, Girn looked down, his cock disappearing into Kaylie's tight back passage, slowly thrusting in and out. He doubled the pace of his fucking, tightening his grip on Kaylie's luscious hips, but also moving one hand up and taking hold of her shoulder, now more easily pulling her onto his cock.

"Spend your load in my ass, Girn!" Kaylie whined, her ample cheeks rippling with each hard slam of flesh on flesh.

Girn was giving the busty blonde a thorough ass-fucking. Likewise, he wanted to cum inside her ass, and so he did. Pumping deep into Kaylie, he roared and shot his seed inside her ass, covering the walls of his sexy lover's back door.

"FUCK!" Kaylie yelled as her ass clenched tight.

"Now, pull out!" Sophia demanded, sliding from underneath Kaylie, taking Girn's cock in her mouth to suck out what was left. Sophia then changed target, her tongue launching towards Kaylie's rosebud, licking up the escaping cum.

Kaylie moaned wantonly, squeezing her large tits. Also gliding off the table, she kissed Sophia deeply.

Girn watched, contented to witness these two large-breasted beauties enjoying one another's lips, hands caressing their naked bodies.

"Hmmm," they moaned in unison, their eyes closed.

Girn observed his two lovers a moment longer, then scooped the busty ladies up and carried them to the bedroom.

**********

Girn woke up to the sound of someone sipping from a glass of water. He opened his eyes to look at the wooden ceiling, rays from the morning sun entering the room through a gap in the curtains. The three of them had fallen asleep yesterday after another intimate session. Girn had slept deep and without dreams. Now, he wondered who would be drinking in bed.

Lifting his head, Girn looked around the chamber. There was no one except himself. Wait--

The bed sheets between his legs were moving up and down. That's where the slurping came from. Girn felt a wet but warm embrace around his cock.

Pulling the sheets aside, he revealed Kaylie between his legs, lovely lips sucking on the tip of his erect cock.

"Good morning," Kaylie winked, then took Girn back in her mouth, tongue circling his head.

"Very good morning," Girn replied.

"I've missed you," Kaylie said, licking Girn's shaft from base to tip. "There is no better morning routine than sucking you awake and receiving a good fuck."

"Agreed," Girn sighed. He almost gasped as Kaylie sucked one of his balls in her mouth, jerking his cock with two hands.

"Let's get this inside me then," she said. Kaylie crawled on top of Girn, sitting down, his cock nested between her lower lips and his stomach. Kaylie ground her hips, sliding her wet lips along Girn's shaft, making everything slick with her juices.

Girn adjusted his hips, Kaylie sliding off his shaft and when moving back, impaling herself on his cock.

"Hmmm, fuck," she cooed, leaning forward, large breasts resting on Girn's chest. Girn placed his hands under her thighs, lifting her up and dropping her, spearing into her pussy.

After some fucking, Kaylie sat up straight, straddling Girn's lap.

"Yesterday was so amazing. I never should have stopped you all that time ago." She referred to Girn's first time in town, specifically that night he put his tip against her rosebud but she told him she wasn't ready for his size. Kaylie traced a hand across Girn's muscular chest, the other squeezing her own tit, flicking a finger at her nipple. "I want you in my ass again," she purred.

It seemed Girn had ignited an apatite for anal sex in Kaylie.

Kaylie leaned back on her hands, breasts thrust up. She let Girn slide out of her pussy, taking his shaft and pointing his tip at her asshole. She lowered herself and his tip slipped past her sphincter.

Hands under her ass cheeks as leverage, Girn lowered Kaylie, feeling her asshole stretch around the tip of his cock, then his shaft, proceeding to penetrate deeper.

Kaylie's legs began to quiver, breasts heaving under rapid, shallow breaths. Girn's cock got almost crushed by her contracting rear passage, or at least he felt like it did.

"Oooh," Kaylie moaned and whimpered, then sighed deeply, her trembling legs stabilizing. "Not even halfway in and you made me cum," she smiled. "But I'll gladly take the other half as well."

Girn had the best view while lowering Kaylie further. Her knees at either side of him, leaned back, exposing her pussy to the chilled morning air, but also allowing him to observe his thick cock working its way into her tight little rosebud. Above her toned stomach were Kaylie's rising tits capped by stiff nipples, and higher her gorgeous face filled with longing for more cock in her ass.

Filled with Girn's cock, Kaylie balanced on one arm to bring her other hand between her legs. She slid her fingers up and down her lower lips a few times before inserting two in her sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmh," she moaned. "Now fuck my ass, Girn!"

Girn obliged, energized by Kaylie's fingering and her contribution to double-penetrating herself. He easily lifted her back up, her clenching ass aiding in pushing his cock out, but then invitingly giving way when he thrust upward. Girn held Kaylie stable while he bucked his hips, launching his cock into her ass, then switched back to laying still, lifting and lowering Kaylie, holding and spreading her ass cheeks.

She cried out in pleasure each time her ass cheeks hit his legs and Girn's large cock was entirely embedded within the warm confines of her ass.

"Fill me up again, Girn!" Kaylie whined, wanting her ass full of cum like the previous day. Now, she was pumping three fingers in her pussy while Girn gave a hard ass-fucking.

After stuffing her ass with his cock, Girn certainly wanted to finish by unloading into her back passage. He gritted his teeth, and pumped a few times extra hard and deep, grunting as his climax closed in. Deep in Kaylie, he roared and pumped her ass full of cum.

"By the Gods--FUUUCK!" Kaylie yelled as her ass clenched tight, but she also pulled her fingers out of her pussy, followed by a torrent of juices surging across Girn's chest and face. While he coated her ass, she squirted all over him.

Both spent, Kaylie sat up straight then leaned forward, large breasts pressing against his chest. Her head hung beside his, and she whispered in his ear: "My pussy will only get fingers from now on."

What did she mean by that?

"Because I'll always want your thick cock in my ass."

Girn twitched inside her, eliciting a giggle from Kaylie.

"Oh no." The two words caused Girn to lift his head, seeing Sophia standing in the doorway. "I've missed all the fun," she cheerlessly said.

"I'm sure Girn is up for round two," Kaylie laughed in his ear. "For now, you can clean us up."

Kaylie lifted her hips, letting Girn's cock slide out of her ass. An instant later he felt warm soft lips around his tip. Sophia was sucking and licking his cock clean, alternating with lapping her tongue around Kaylie's rosebud, swallowing Girn's leaking cum.

The buxom brunette pleasured them with her tongue for a lengthy time, the cleaning already long done, now just giving a blowjob and rimming Kaylie. Without realizing it, round two had started.

Girn thought about his responsibilities but decided Magister Rebus could wait, happily delaying his journey to the City of Yeledor. The company of these two cock-craving and passionate beauties was too good not to enjoy a little while longer.

12