Barbarian Tales Ch. 06

Story Info
Girn arrives at the city of Yeledor.
4.2k words
4.61
2.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

----------

********

THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

********

With a grunt he released his load into the big-breasted babe perched on all fours on his bed. He'd been fucking this vixen for almost an hour in various positions. Compared to all the times before, this session was by far the longest. And from all the positions, he preferred fucking her from behind, looking at her curved ass, slapping her cheeks from time to time. Her ample hips provided good purchase to drive his cock deep into her gripping pussy. Sometimes, he even dared to engage in a little thumb-play with her rosebud. Today though, his lover had not been in the mood for it. Now, in response to his warm load shooting inside her, she was subjected to waves of her own climax. She moaned powerfully, her contracting pussy massaging his cock and milking him to the last drop.

Satisfied, he freed her firm love handles from his grip and left her confines, slapping her on the ass which elicited a delightful giggle. His cum followed soon after, a little trickle slowly leaking down her inner thigh.

"You fucked me especially hard today," the woman said. "Seemed like quite some frustration was built up, hankering to be released. Something bothering you, my lord?"

"Hah, you push your luck, Lady Madison," he answered. "Our relationship is purely based on mutual satisfaction. Be content with my cock, don't probe for anything more."

"How could you suspect me not content?" Lady Madison acted coy, reaching between her legs. The buxom brunette dug her fingers deep in her cunt, bringing them slick with cum to her mouth and seductively licking them clean. "I'm truly thankful for your great cock and all its rewards."

Lady Madison was quite a sight. Her nicely tanned skin was impeccable. As a consequence of her draconic bloodline, dark pointy horns protruded from the top of her head, curving backwards. Regardless how the story went about Madison's ancestors getting involved with dragons, condemning the lineage to a tainted bloodline, he found 'condemn' and 'tainted' entirely exaggerated in relation to Lady Madison's beauty. He considered her beyond hot, if such a thing existed.

"I would never," he smiled, playing along and also grateful for witnessing Madison enjoying his cum. On a more serious note, he added: "As fun as is it always is, Lady Madison, more important business awaits me." That said, he left the buxom she-dragon on his bed, knowing Lady Madison understood she had to show herself out.

Putting on a robe, he entered his office, locking the door behind him. He waited and listened until he heard Lady Madison dress and close the door behind her as she left his chambers.

No matter how many times they had shared a bed, he didn't trust her. She had the blood of vicious dragons running through her veins! And he knew Lady Madison was as silver-tongued as her winged lizard ancestors. Cunningly squeezing every bit of valuable information from those she wound around her finger was her trademark. He was fine with the first part, not the jealous type and although Lady Madison was at least in the top three of his favourite lovers at court, there were enough replacements among the other ladies. Plenty of fish in the sea, as the saying goes. But nevertheless, he wouldn't contribute to her growing wealth of information and knowledge. Especially not concerning matters as delicate as those he was involved in.

Come to think of it, the devious Madison had been more eager than normal to get his cock inside her. Secondly, she indeed had asked specifically if anything was bothering him. Was it possible she suspected something was afoot? No, no, no, he told himself. There was no way she could've learned about the plans or people he was involved with. He couldn't let these baseless notions creep into his mind and pushed them out.

He went to stand before the large paned window overlooking the palace and Yeledor beyond. Even after countless years he still enjoyed the amazing view of the city.

There was a knock at the door. Right on time, he thought, turning his back to the window.

"Enter," he called.

The door opened and a knight entered, clad in full armour, followed by two women. "Your guests, m'lord," the knight announced.

"Excellent, leave us."

The three of them alone, he studied the women, observing every detail while pacing in front of his paper-filled desk. The first had a cute face combined with an elegant, slim body. He had bedded enough women to know her innocent look was a façade, the glint in her eyes betraying she had wicked intentions. She had full lips and naughtily bit her lower one. He nodded his approval and moved on to the other woman. She was a busty beauty, also with an amazing body, most likely making men drool as she passed by. With her short robes tied loosely around her waist, her long and slender legs and deep cleavage with firm tits were her most eye-catching features. He was satisfied with his choice of hirelings.

"Many thanks for attending on such short notice," he stated. "Understand that I myself have only recently been informed of our quarry, which makes taking care of business even more pressing. May I surmise you comprehend the task requested? That you grasp the seriousness of it?"

"Aye," the busty woman responded.

"It is clear the target is formidable?"

"Very clear," the innocent one said, her tongue darting out and running across her luscious lips. "We like a challenge."

"I'm sure you do."

The two women smirked mischievously.

"Perfect," he said and went about discussing additional details of the mission. After a while, he concluded with: "And make sure that this doesn't lead back to me! This meeting never happened. And we have never met."

He dismissed the women and went back to the large window, gazing across the city of Yeledor. What a beautiful city, he thought, but it was time for a change. A big change, in which fulfilling his part would hopefully greatly reward him. But now he depended on two mercenaries. Although he had high hopes for the two beauties, there still was a whisper of doubt. He pushed it to the back of his head, no time for lack of faith, only for staying focused on the ultimate objective. And maybe, if they executed the task pristinely, he might hire them again for more private matters in his bedroom. He would enjoy ravaging them with more than his eyes. That thought made him chuckle. Everything would go according to plan, he was certain of it.

**********

MARKET SQUARE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

The hubbub of the market square was deafening. Among countless stalls, people from far and wide bought, traded, and sold their wares, speaking languages from around the known world. The most diverse cultures were represented in both commodities and merchants that traded them; the Snak with scaly skin from the tropical rainforests selling bright-coloured fruits, the alabaster-skinned and white-eyed people from the Cloudlands offering fish from their sky lakes, a group of tribesmen from the desert with skin as dark as onyx bartering rare dried herbs. Only a few examples...

Nevertheless, Girn still felt an outsider, mainly for a single reason: he visibly stood out from the crowd, his height and muscular build almost making him nearly twice the normal man, his head and shoulders towering above everyone. He had only just arrived in Yeledor, the same city he had set out from on his adventure to retrieve the Greataxe of Magic Protection. The feeling of standing out only added to his frustration...

At the gates, there had been an excessively long queue of people requesting to enter the city. Some groups were whole families with all their possessions. Girn had received an unusually strict inspection, the guards almost seizing his new magical greataxe. Luckily, the documents Magister Rebus had provided him were mostly unharmed from his journey and kept the guards at bay. Never before did Girn have any problems carrying weapons in or out of Yeledor.

And now, already irritated, the tumultuous hustling of the traders made his head ring. He had become too estranged with the bustling city-life, spent too long outside of civilization. This was going to take time getting used to again. He hoped Magister Rebus would instantly sent him out again, into the quiet wilderness.

Come to think of the old magister, Girn remembered he was supposed to immediately inform him about his journey and return. It had been Magister Rebus who initially had sent Girn on the recovery mission up north. The magister would be pleased to learn Girn had successfully retrieved the magic weapon. But right now, there were matters of higher importance on Girn's to-do list. There was only one way he knew how to truly relax, and secondly, he had to celebrate his safe return and successful mission. He would enjoy whatever pleasures the city had to offer before announcing his presence at the palace gates and potentially submerging himself in court politics, drama, or any other farce. Those lords and ladies at court always found a way to stir up a scene. Girn rather stayed away from that, as long as possible.

His large bulk did at least prove useful in clearing a path through the pressing crowd. Just past noon, the market square was the busiest it would get. Not busy for long, Girn thought, his gaze falling on the western horizon. Billowing dark clouds above the western forests forewarned a heavy downpour. Girn already saw flashes of lightning in the distance. The merchants were focussed on their wares and the process of making profit, seemingly oblivious of the impending storm. Or maybe they were deeply aware, earnestly making use of the precious time before the rainfall caused an evacuation of the market square, literally pouring commerce down the drain.

Yet, it didn't concern Girn, he was only passing through. They could soak in heavy rain or be pelted by hail for all he cared. Girn was of mind to trade this busy area for another. Leaving the square, he made his way along the mazelike city streets.

He passed a small square with a mob around a haphazardly constructed platform. On top of a couple tables were placed chairs with more tables on top. On the wobbly construction stood a man in long, dirt-stained robes. His scraggly beard matched his gaunt features. When he spoke, Girn saw many of the man's teeth were missing.

"We do not fear the darkness when the sun descends behind the horizon. For we know it will rise again!"

There were grunts and nods of agreement among the onlookers.

"The same way we welcome nightfall, we should cast our fear of death aside and welcome it!"

"Don't listen to this cultist crap!" someone called. There was a scuffle in the mob but the speaker took no heed.

"Like sunrise," the man continued, "there is a promise of life after death. I've seen it!"

"Bullshit!" More scuffling, the sounds of fists finding purchase. There were those that hung on the words escaping the speaker's lips, and others that were accepting none of it.

"We would grow stronger if we accept undeath--"

"That's enough gibberish!" a voice boomed. From another street soldiers poured onto the square. Under the command of a heavy-set sergeant, the soldiers disbanded the mob in seconds and the speaker was taking down from his platform. The man struggled and screeched as if possessed.

Girn considered the man and his words, branding both as mad. A city as large as Yeledor always accommodated a fair share of mad men and women. He shrugged and continued his walk.

**********

LOW STREET, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Girn eventually arrived at Low Street. The idea behind that name was twofold: it was situated in the lowest part of Yeledor, but also because the professions practiced in the establishments were considered of low standing. During the past couple of years the latter had already proven to be outdated, the ancient practice of providing pleasure was nowadays largely accepted throughout the city.

Girn scanned the names of the many brothels: The Mesmeric Melons, The Exotic Garden, Ye Olde Romantic, The Adorable Dancer, and so on. There were also more explicit options: The Gaping Arse, Sexy Sluts, The Horny Whore, and many others. From the wide range of possibilities, Girn chose The Amazing Chest, its signboard an open treasure chest with two large breasts inside. His love for big, firm, nicely rounded tits was the driving factor behind his choice.

Greeted by scarcely dressed women luring other passers-by inside, Girn entered the dark interior. The corridor opened up and the common room was lit with many chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. It was packed with patrons, but Girn found an unoccupied table and chair with a decent view of the raised platform upon which he expected to witness a sensual spectacle.

Women of all shapes and sizes and origins, naked from the waist up, were meandering between tables, serving food and drinks. One walked past and Girn's perceptive nose told him the bowls were filled with some kind of meat stew. Making eye-contact with a cute-nosed servant, Girn got her to come over and ordered four bowls of stew and three tankards of ale.

A little while later, when she placed it all in front of Girn, she asked: "Are your friends late, or is all this for you?" Without waiting for a response, she added, "Try to leave some room, big guy, maybe you can have me for dessert." A quick wink and off she went.

Her intentions were clear, even more so when Girn looked around the common room during his meal. He witnessed servants sitting down in a patron's lap, others around the table grasping tits and squeezing bottoms, all laughing. Girn discovered some waitresses that even went a couple of steps further. Along the far wall, one with curly black hair was between a patron's legs, head bobbing up and down. Another was sat in between two men, her hands stroking both their members while they kissed her neck and stroked her thighs. Further back in the corner, a short-haired brunette was straddling a customer's lap, bouncing up and down, the man sucking at her breasts and nipples.

Although the open display of carnal activities, there was a high degree of esteem not often seen in places such as this. Most of the men in here looked like rough outlaws but treated the ladies with respect, only grabbing and touching those that agreed. Girn nodded his approval of this way of doing business, loving the courteous manner everyone behaved in.

Spooning the last from his bowls and emptying his tankards, Girn searched for the cute-nosed servant. His appatite for a sweet dessert was strong. But he couldn't find her among the crowd.

"Honoured guests," an announcer called out, pulling the room's attention to the raised platform.

Girn settled comfortably in his chair, ready for the show.

"Get ready for one of our recent discoveries, yet already a crowd favourite! Her unsullied beauty will blind you all. Her enticing body will set fire to your loins. She's fierce, passionate, and untamed. The alluring Mistress of Foxes!"

At the unexpected mention of 'Mistress', Girn's thoughts were momentarily hurled back north to a snow-covered forest with a hidden grove housing many pleasure-yearning and sex-craving Nymphs. He was pulled back as the crowd jeered and whooped, some whistling provokingly, some proclaiming their so-called love, all extremely impatient.

The curtains at the back of the stage parted and out stepped a dazzling woman. The Mistress of Foxes had a jaw-dropping hourglass figure. The combination of her blazing red hair and milky white skin was divine. From behind a colourful fox mask, her large eyes surveyed the crowd with a sinful look, her full lips parting in a deceptively sweet smile. Her luscious fiery hair was loosely hanging over her large bosom. She flicked some locks behind her shoulder, on one side revealing a firm breast that sat high on her chest and was capped with a cute pink nipple. She instantly became one of Girn's favourites too.

A few patrons did not even try to hide their arousal, whipping their cocks out and openly masturbating, some even getting a hand -- or mouth -- from a waitress. Girn's eyes were glued to the Mistress of Foxes, following every move of her graceful body.

At the back of the stage, two musicians -- one with a lute, the other with a violin -- played a calm melody. The stunning redhead began her arousing dance routine, moving seductively, advertising her flexibility and astonishing curves. After a while, it became more intense, drums joining the instruments and transforming the music into a more lively tune. Now, her hands travelled across her body, caressed and squeezed her full breasts, stroked her generous hips, teased her inner thighs, and spanked her plump butt.

Girn was intently focussed on the show but his gaze was drawn away when someone tapped his shoulder. It was a young boy.

"Are you even allowed in here?" Girn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"From Magister Rebus," the boy responded, offering a piece of paper.

Girn unfolded it, reading: "Please join me at your soonest convenience at the training grounds of the palace. Sincerely, Magister Rebus."

"What? Does he mean right now?" Girn asked, but the messenger had already disappeared. Of course it was his luck to be summoned when he was about to enjoy what looked like the finest erotic show Yeledor had to offer. How did Rebus know he had arrived? That he was in The Amazing Chest? Damned wizards and their tricks... At least Rebus was a friendly one, and a great friend, Girn acknowledged. He better obliged the magister's request and got up from his seat.

The moment the Mistress of Foxes ended her dancing and lowered herself to the ground, opening her legs for the next part of the show, Girn begrudgingly stepped back into the streets of Yeledor. He had expected to be greeted with rain, but the dark clouds were still in the distance. At least there was some mild luck on that front. Girn began his walk up to the palace.

*****

A cloaked figure stepped from the cover of a shadowy archway, long hair flowing from the hood. She gestured at her companion across the street in a similar dark archway. Their target had left the brothel and was meandering away through the crowd. They joined up and followed at an unsuspecting distance.

**********

ROYAL QUARTERS, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

King Gideon's stomach grumbled as if providing sound to the visuals of the ominous and roiling clouds to the west. It was high time for lunch, but he was still in conversation with his daughter Princess Eleanora, the Lord Chancellor Ingram Lynch, and his arcane advisor Magister Rebus.

Befitting the highest station in serving the crown, Chancellor Lynch was dressed mannerly. Magister Rebus wore his usual wizard's robes. His daughter, however, had donned a revealing gown instead of a courtly dress with a higher neckline. Regardless of how many times the King had asked to change her wardrobe, Eleanora had always given the same response: "I'm a proud woman and grateful for my assets! They adorn me."

At this moment, the Princess wore a strapless dress, seemingly hanging on for dear life, clutching at her bountiful rack, the top half of her bosom presented for all to see. It was clear she loved the attention and the King was tired of discussing with his daughter. She was old enough to make her own decisions after all. He sighed.

"Trusting Magister Rebus has always been rewarding," Chancellor Lynch said, pulling the King back to the matters at hand. "He has vast resources and is loyal to the crown. He will dismantle the threat in due time. Yeledor is safe in his hands." The chancellor turned to Magister Rebus and received an appreciative nod.

12