Barbarian Tales Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the people are restless, father," Eleanora exclaimed. "We can't expect them to be eternally patient. Up 'til now we have prevented chaos, but how long will that last? The people know they are within the walls of a city that is under threat of attack. They placed their faith in us but are getting more unsettled, looking to us for guidance and reassurance."

"Yeledor has withstood countless sieges, never yielding, always persevering, always emerging the victor," King Gideon said very matter-of-factly. "There should be enough reassurance in that."

"This time it is not an army of men, or orcs, or barbarians, or whatever." The Princess walked to the balustrade and threw her arm towards the dark clouds in the sky. "This, this is entirely different! The supernatural scares the people!"

"My Princess," the Lord Chancellor Lynch intervened. "However dire the situation, Magister Rebus always pulled through in safeguarding the city and its citizens."

"Dear princess," the magister ventured. "Help has arrived in the form of a formidable acquaintance. If you doubted me, surely our combined talent will prove us capable in handling this predicament. I've actually planned a demonstration if you'd like to pass your own judgement."

"I'm in agreement with Lord Lynch," the King added. "Trust the magister to sort this out. It's time for lunch."

"But father--"

"No, Eleanora, enough," King Gideon silenced his daughter. "This is the end of the discussion with me."

"Argh," the Princess grumbled, turned her back on the King, Lynch, and Rebus, and left the balcony.

King Gideon looked at dark clouds again, wondering what evil threatened his capital.

**********

HARROW KEEP, KYNSWOOD, WEST OF YELEDOR

**********

Glug, glug, glug could be heard throughout the war room. Voxir Doomweaver examined the map of Yeledor and the surrounding regions while his cock edged against Eden's throat. He loved getting pleasured orally while contemplating his plans. Especially when performed by the entrancing Eden Deathwhisper, one of his generals.

Voxir always chose Eden because he loved her alternative look; hair trimmed short on one side of her head, nose septum pierced with an iron ring, the black dye around her obsidian eyes giving a gloomy expression. The slit in her eyebrow signifying her rougher side was also appreciated. Giving the utmost invigoration was the sight of his cock sliding past her black lips, her tongue -- also pierced -- slurping on his tip and lapping around his shaft, the piercing providing an extra sensory layer on top of her amazing blowjob skills.

The sound of sucking filled the room. Voxir brought his gaze from his edgy general back to the map splayed out on the table. He leaned over it and traced a finger from Harrow Keep to the city of Yeledor.

"Half a day's march through dense forest," he muttered to himself.

At his words, Eden paused, dark eyes looking up questioningly.

"Keep sucking," Voxir commanded her. "I'm merely thinking out loud."

He considered his army of undead plodding through the forest and corrected his previous estimation: "More like a full day's march to the city walls."

He envisioned the high walls of Yeledor. His horde of undead should be profuse enough to stack upon each other and create a ramp up to the ramparts. But if his agent inside the palace could open the gates, his horde would simply pour into the city streets. The second option was of course the more efficient one, not suffering as much casualties as when scaling the walls. Either way, it looked there was no way of stopping his conquest of Yeledor. The palace overlooking the city would be an improvement compared to the ruined Harrow Keep. Voxir already felt a sense of victory, and he let the excitement run through his body.

Looking down at Eden nearly inhaling his cock, Voxir let himself be guided over the edge by her succulent black lips, wet mouth, and frisky tongue. His balls churned in preparation, Eden also feeling his climax approaching and raising a hand to massage them. As Voxir's cock trembled in response to his surging load, Eden took him out of her mouth, sticking her tongue out and resting his cockhead on it, eyes fixed upwards on the lust-filled face of the necromancer.

Voxir shot out long strings of sticky cum, hitting Eden's palate and the back of her throat. After the first violent eruptions, more moderate gushes followed, overflowing Eden's tongue, dripping down her chin onto her bosom and into her cleavage.

Loaded tongue slipping back into her mouth, Eden gulped down Voxir's cum. She then stroked his shaft and sucked the tip of his cock clean.

A drawn-out exhale and Voxir said: "You can leave, Deathwhisper."

"Of course, my necro-master," Eden responded and bowed. "Pleased to serve you." With part of his load gleaming on her bosom and strings dangling from her chin, Eden left the room.

Voxir rested both fists on the table, glaring at the icon representing the city of Yeledor on his map. He walked to the window, the gleam of Yeledor by night in the distance clear in the darkness.

"Soon," he whispered. "None will stop my legion of undead."

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

12