Barbarian Tales Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drafting villagers, farmers, laborers, and so on to amass an army that large, Voxir must've swept the countryside clean, Girn thought. "How long has he been roaming the Kingdom?"

"I would estimate around four to five months, slowly becoming more powerful."

"What?!" Girn jumped from his chair, placing both fists on Rebus' desk, arm muscles bulging as he leaned forward, eyeing the magister suspiciously. "How didn't you know sooner?"

"I've been aware since the beginning, sensing the darkness he exudes."

Girn raised a fist and slammed it on the desk, manuscripts and scrolls jumping and tumbling to the ground. "By the Gods, Rebus." He ground his teeth and hissed. "The people of Yeledor could've been preparing, or at least have had the chance to leave the city before a horde of undead washes over the walls."

"We needed every citizen to remain calm," Rebus explained carefully, mindful of the strong barbarian before him, one prone to fits of rage. "Chaos would've helped the enemy. Now, trade continues, keeping the economy from plummeting. The moral is high, no desertions before the battle starts--"

"With the garrison prepared, the battle would've been half-won already!" Girn couldn't believe Rebus' decisions, felt his intentions were immoral, no matter how much good he meant to do. "How could they stand a chance without knowing what horrors they will face?"

"Horrors they hopefully needn't face," Rebus stated.

Girn blinked, suddenly intrigued. "What do you mean? Won't Voxir move on Yeledor?"

"Cut off the head, and the body dies," Rebus said smartly. "Without the sustaining necrotic magic, the army withers. His summoned aberrations will disappear, the undead will return to being just dead, and the villagers will be free of whatever mind control Voxir practises."

"But how?" The question had only left his mouth when something clicked inside Girn's brain. "You've known about Voxir long before he threatened the city of Yeledor. You know no one could stand against his destructive magic. That's why you sent me northward. That's what you needed the Greataxe of Magic Protection for!"

"Indeed," Rebus smiled, hints of pride in his voice, pleased Girn had connected the dots himself.

"Hell of a gamble, Rebus," Girn said, shaking his head. "There was a high chance I returned empty-handed."

"I had faith in my powerful friend," Rebus smiled.

Girn sighed and couldn't resist a chuckle of his own. "Alright, so you want me to cut off the head. I'm the one tasked with killing Voxir Doomweaver before his army can attack the city." Girn sat back down in the creaking chair. "I suspect this to be a difficult task even in the best case scenario."

"There is still some time to prepare. My sources suspect his army won't move for a couple of days, giving us time to discuss more details, and devise a plan. First, let all this sink in, and when you have questions, you know where to find me."

"Aye," Girn said, his thoughts racing. "Aye, let things settle. See you on the morrow, Rebus." He stood and went for the door.

"Oh, and Girn," Rebus spoke. "Be careful. We have reason to believe Voxir's agents are inside the palace."

"I'm careful, Rebus. I know it may not always look like it but I wouldn't stand here if I wasn't." Girn exited the office. He walked down the stairs of the Hawk Tower and thought being careful wasn't the only thing he needed. A fuckload of luck he would also very much appreciate.

*****

The door closed and Princess Eleanora stepped from behind the bookshelf.

"Satisfied?"

"I'll be satisfied when this is all dealt with, not a moment sooner." The Princess walked towards the desk and took a seat where only moments before Girn the Barbarian had sat. "But I'll admit your barbarian stirs some confidence within me." Not only confidence, also curiosity, but the Magister needn't know that.

"You're difficult to please, Princess."

If only you knew, Eleanora thought but actually said, "I represent the people and they are not easily swayed. They need to understand what their servitude to the crown yields. If their obedience results in the same as not listening, the city would turn itself upside down, there would be complete loss of control."

"You're very noble, Princess Eleanora, but I hope you understand that the infiltration of Harrow Keep and the involvement of Girn has to be kept secret. Otherwise we risk failure before--"

"Before the plan is even in motion," Eleanora finished. She sighed and pinched her nose bridge between forefinger and thumb. "Like my father and Chancellor Lynch, I'll have to place my trust in you. It makes convincing the public to stay calm harder, but we'll manage."

"You soothe the public's nerves while I eliminate the threat. We both do what we excel in, Princess."

"Yes, yes, Magister," she said, then stood and made to leave the office. "Thank you for your time, Magister Rebus."

**********

SWAN TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

From the Temple District, the bells high-up in the cathedral rung loudly across the city, all the way to the Swan Tower, where Girn was dashing up the stairs. He was late, the sun gone for some time now. His thoughts had been lost in all that he had discussed with Rebus. Hopefully, the mysterious Lady SD would still be waiting. Come to think of it, should he have informed Rebus about the note and the meeting with Lady SD? He thought it best to avoid the magister's scrutiny in this case. This mystery Girn could investigate by himself.

Without knocking, he barged into the second room on the left. The door slammed shut and a sultry voice spoke from behind.

"Was starting to doubt if you'd still come."

Girn turned, taken aback, and was greeted by a figure clad in a nearly see-through white gown, shapely melons pressing against and therefore visible through the fabric, the rest of her body also barely concealed.

"Eyes up here, champ," the woman said.

Looking up, Girn gazed into shining blue eyes, chiselled cheekbones highlighting a gorgeous face. Her small but voluptuous body and pretty face was topped with flowing brown hair and... two horns! The woman smiled at his discovery, her pearly teeth immaculate. Girn only then noticed that it was the stark contrast of her tanned skin with the white fabric that made it near transparent.

"You're Lady Madison Drac," Girn blurted out, recognizing the stunning brunette from the stands overlooking the training grounds. She had changed her black-and-red attire from the training grounds for the provoking gown, not that Girn would ever complain about that. "I'm supposed to meet someone in this room."

"Who might that be?" Lady Madison smiled subtly.

"Lady SD," Girn answered. He didn't see any trouble in naming the woman he had presumed to find here.

"With a draconic bloodline and an appearance like myself, I quite like the name Lady She-Dragon, therefore I used Lady SD. Keeps my messages shrouded in a little more mystery." Madison winked, then continued: "Especially for those who don't know me. And I've rarely seen you around, yet I take pride in knowing everyone at court. Obviously, we need to get acquainted..."

"Girn," he introduced himself. Now that Lady SD was revealed to be Lady Madison Drac, Girn only needed to know why she had invited him to her quarters.

"Nice to meet you, Girn." The buxom brunette approached Girn, putting one hand on his chest and the other on his abdominal muscles. Madison gently pushed Girn back until he felt his calves touch the bed and had to sit down to prevent himself from falling. "You seem very familiar with the esteemed Magister Rebus. Tell me all about how you know him."

And with that, the mystery had solved itself. Frankly, a boring and uneventful one as far as mysteries go, Girn thought. In his head echoed the words Rebus had said about Madison: "A dangerous one that." Girn had shrugged off the warning at that moment. But now, Lady Madison was indeed digging for information about the magister and himself.

"I fail to see why that is of import to you, m'lady," said Girn, deciding on giving the devious she-dragon a hard time retrieving any information from him.

"Why? Simply because I want to know." Madison placed her hands on her hips, pulling the gown tighter around her torso, nipples forming nodules under the fabric. Girn fought to keep his eyes trained on hers.

Girn gulped. "But we've only just met, m'lady. I'm sure you understand me not talking about close friends with you, for now."

"There it is, you already slipped up. You two are close friends!"

Girn cursed himself for unknowingly spilling information. He was trying his hardest, but the mere presence of Lady Madison already made his tongue looser. He ground his teeth and bit the inside of his lip. Luckily, the fact he and Rebus were friends wasn't all that secretive or of great value.

"Don't kick yourself, Girn," Madison murmured. "Any other lord's walls would've crumbled instantly upon entering my chambers. You're doing fine, actually. I'm confident Magister Rebus warned you in the training grounds, didn't he?"

"Only told me your name, m'lady," Girn assured her, an attempt to further safeguard any spillage.

"Then let me inform you further," Lady Madison crossed her arms under her sizable breasts. "I like to learn everything about everyone. Information provides power. When used correctly, it can achieve more than any weapon or army could. Accordingly, people generally consider me dangerous, but look at me." Madison performed a pirouette, sticking out her ass further than was necessary, the gown not quite long enough to cover the underside of her buttocks. Facing Girn again, she pulled down on the fringe of her gown, the fabric taut across her body. Her breasts looking like they exerted a force strong enough to tear the gown. "I'm harmless."

"Hmm," Girn nodded, focus shifting from her bosom to her face. He was not completely convinced, doing his best judging Lady Madison fairly, although his verdict was most certainly clouded by his attraction to this sexy she-dragon.

"It's only in your best interest to elaborate your communication with Magister Rebus. He is an important man, essential as an advisor to the King. Not knowing whom he calls friends, or what he discusses with them, prevents me from protecting him in turn. You must understand."

"Not really following that train of thought," Girn admitted, scratching his head. "Why does he need protection?"

"Ach," Madison exclaimed, batting Girn's question aside. "You're a hard nut to crack, but I like a challenge." She tiptoed closer, one hand resting on Girn's broad shoulder, the other tracing a finger across Girn's chest. "You're quite strong and I like your tattoos, especially this one," she followed the inky vines that carried the Blessing of Eternal Summer, the reward he had received from Mistress Astris for saving the Grove of Eternal Summer. "Would you like to see mine?"

"Uhm, sure," Girn managed.

Lady Madison stepped back, the bottom fringe of her gown in her hands, playing with some loose threads. "I'm afraid its inappropriate placement makes it difficult." Fiddling with the hem, her arms were slightly levered forwards, pressed against the sides of her bosom, lifting and pushing her breasts straight at Girn. How soft yet firm they must feel in his hands...

"But, I can offer a mutually beneficial trade, though," she proposed.

"Seems an excellent solution," Girn granted. "What's your offer?"

Madison released her gown and squeezed her large breasts through the white fabric. "From the moment you entered, I knew you wanted these," she cooed. "You can have them and more if you give me answers in return."

Now, Girn faced a dilemma. Enjoy Lady Madison in earnest but give her some information, or reject her and not answer any further questions. His mind was already tired, having ground enough on Voxir's threat. This decision on top was too much. He needed to relax his thoughts before choosing. But then again, he figured, was there a better way to unwind a little than with the buxom Madison Drac? Additionally, Girn saw no real danger in her after spilling details regarding his familiarity to Rebus. What harm could there be in telling her a bit more?

"You decided yet?" Madison whispered fondly, weighing her large breasts in her hands. "I'm waiting."

Girn made up his mind and stood up. Lady Madison's eyes betrayed her regret in his choice to leave. But Girn took the gown's collar in both hands, and tore it from Lady Madison. Her piercing blue eyes widened and she shivered, pleasure replacing disappointment in her expression. Her large breasts were now swaying freely, goosebumps and stiff nipples at the sudden exposure to the air. Underneath them, Girn saw Madison's tattoo. Across her sternum curled runic symbols, rimming the underside of her big tits, rising between them and ending in her cleavage with a pointed design. It was both artistic and seductive, the pattern creative while simultaneously emphasizing her bosom and cleavage, literally underlining them.

"I like your tattoo too," Girn smirked. Of course, there was much more than her breasts and tattoo he liked. Down her toned belly, Madison's private parts were still hidden between her legs, which were long and elegant and unflawed. At the back, her tanned skin curved beautifully into fleshy ass cheeks. Even the pointy horns protruding from her long brown locks had a curious attraction to them.

Girn fiddled with the knot of his loincloth, letting the small piece of clothing fall to the floor. Lady Madison bit her lower lip, eyes darting between Girn's face and his erect cock.

"You're as well-endowed as you're muscled... Extremely bountiful." Madison's tongue ran along her lips as if she readied herself for a delicious meal.

Girn sat back down on the bed, gesturing Madison to take place between his legs.

"I knew you wanted them," she said, lowering herself to her knees, her big tits at the height of Girn's cock.

"Then show me what you think I wanted them for," he incited.

Taking one breast in each hand, Madison pulled her orbs apart and bent forward so that Girn's cock was between them. Moving her hands to the side, she squeezed her tits together, imprisoning Girn's shaft, the tip of his cock sticking above her cleavage. Madison gave it a playful lick with her tongue, then began moving her tunnel of titflesh.

Girn grunted in satisfaction, his cock enveloped by Madison's large breasts. It would feel even better if his cock slid more easily through Madison's cleavage. As if reading his thoughts, the brunette spit on his cock, her tits now moving more smoothly up and down. Madison did a wonderful job letting Girn fuck her tits, adding more lubricant by slurping on his cockhead each time it poked out her cleavage. This teasing evolved into outright sucking, Madison releasing her tits and using both hands to jerk his shaft while her tongue lapped around his tip.

"Urgh," Girn let out his pleasure. This inclined Madison to take more in her mouth, leaving less and less for her hands to stroke. Her head bobbed up and down, her willing mouth, tongue, and hands performing miracles on his cock.

This gave Girn an idea. He took hold of Lady Madison's horns and gently guided her, controlling the pace by which she sucked him. She moaned around his cock, approving the idea. With confirmation, Girn pulled and pushed her more strongly. With Madison opening her mouth wide, Girn was soon at the back of her throat, eliciting soft gags. Clearly the naughty she-dragon was trained in swallowing cock, letting Girn shove the tip of his cock down her throat.

Lady Madison suddenly resisted and Girn let her go. She stood and took a deep breath. The clearness of her eyes had become watery from deepthroating, her lips were glistening with spit and precum. Not giving Girn more time to observe her, she jumped beside him on the bed, positioning herself on hands and knees, her behind barely edging over the side of the bed.

"Get that slick cock inside me," she hissed passionately.

Girn slapped her ass, fleshy cheeks rippling with the force, red hand-print staining the bronze skin of the fired-up she-dragon. He then placed himself behind her, one hand on her hip, the other grabbing the base of his cock to point it at her inviting entrance. Moans and accelerating shallow breaths from Madison as he jammed the tip of his cock inside her nude pussy. Girn felt her tightness reduce as he worked his cock further. His second hand took hold of Madison's other hip for purchase to push his cock deeper. Somehow, sadly, he only succeeded to embed himself halfway in Madison pussy. Nevertheless, her soft cries signified the joy she experienced. Therefore, Girn began fucking Madison, her moans increasing in volume and quantity.

He would've liked to be completely inside the stunning brunette, to hear the sound of his legs slapping against her ass. But fucking Lady Madison like this was already a blessing. However, as if answering his unvoiced prayer, Madison looked over her shoulder: "Pull my horns and fucking ram me. As. Hard. As. You. Can." There was a fiery intensity in her eyes. She bared her teeth, her complete presence undeniably confirming that dragon's blood indeed coursed through her veins.

Girn took hold of her horns, again gaining control over how he would fuck Madison. At this instant, he used to drive himself deeper into Madison's pussy. Each thrust more and more of his shaft disappearing inside Madison's wetness. Both of them were grunting as he finally pounded her balls-deep, the sounds of flesh on flesh filling the room.

Lady Madison gave a high-pitched cry and without warning her pussy underwent waves of contraction, massaging Girn's cock.

"Keep fucking!" she hissed, and Girn increased his pace, spearing in and out of her pussy, her climax endlessly continuing, Madison riding new waves of ecstasy. Eventually, the contractions abated. Still breathing heavily, she crawled forward, Girn's cock sliding out, and turned herself over.

"Let me be your little fuckdoll," Madison purred, laying on her back on the bed, pulling her legs up so that her feet were locked behind her horns. "Ravage me!"

Girn bent his knees a little and took hold of Madison's thighs. He aligned his throbbing cock with her delicate pussy and now understood why he initially only managed to insert himself halfway inside her. Compared to his bulk, Madison had a small frame. Girn laid his large cock on her belly, Madison's wide eyes confirming he was bigger than what she was used to.

"That fitted inside me?" She mouthed incredulously.

Girn slowly slid his entire length inside.

"FUCK, you're massive!" Madison cried out, eyes rolling backwards. "It feels sooooo good!"

Girn fucked her hard, balls slapping against her ass cheeks, her mountainous breasts swinging with each thrust.

"Call me your slut, Girn," Lady Madison commanded.

"You uhm..." Girn hesitated to disrespect the beautiful woman whose pussy he was ramming.

"Say I'm your filthy whore and fuck my slutty pussy!" That made it clear enough she really wanted it.

"You're my little slut," Girn said but felt like he needed to add something more positive: "Your body is stunning. Your tight, wet pussy feels so good!"

His words seemingly pushed Madison over the edge, her body spasming as her climax took control. It was an amazing image; the sexy, tanned Lady Madison with her legs behind her horns, shivering, kneading her tits, overwhelmed with pleasure. Girn sped up, pounding her tightening hole, wet with her juices.

"Cover me," Madison moaned. "Cover me... in cum."

Girn let go of Madison's legs and left her peachy confines. Thick cock in hand, he stroked, enjoying the sight of Madison eyeing the tip of his cock with her tongue out, ready to receive.