Barbarian Tales Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The need to fulfil Madison's wish overtook him and Girn erupted, strings of sticky cum flying across her fit body, covering her belly, glazing her tanned breasts and cleavage, shooting up to her chin and coating her tongue.

"Tasty," Madison said, releasing her legs from behind her horns and relaxing on the bed. She scooped cum from her body and lazily licked some off her fingers.

Girn took a couple deep breaths and picked his loincloth up, tying it around his waist. "Still want me to answer your questions?" he asked.

"Well," Madison playfully bit the tip of her finger, wiggling her breasts, droplets of cum rolling off. "Honestly, I think I already got more then I bargained for. I'll let you decide; tell me anything you'd like to share."

"I'll think about it," Girn said playfully, adding a wink at the end. "And I promise to give you my decision next time."

"I'll keep you to that promise," Madison giggled. "Then go and decide quickly, champ. I'm already getting impatient for next time."

Girn left Lady Madison Drac lying naked on her bed and closed the door behind him.

*****

Lady Madison waited a couple of moments after the door had closed. She stood up, cupping her breasts to prevent the remaining cum leaking onto the ground.

Stood before her small bookcase, she used her foot to pull one book from the lowest shelf forward and with the dampened sound of grinding gears, a small passage opened in the wall. Lady Madison walked through a narrow passageway, eventually reaching a small chamber lit by candlelight.

At the centre stood a crucible above which Lady Madison leaned and wiggled her chest. Cum dangled from her large tits and soft nipples, reluctant at first but finally yielding to fall into the crucible.

From a cabinet, she gathered some bottles filled with leaves, roots, and seeds. After crushing a mixture with mortar and pestle, Lady Madison added it to the crucible. Then she poured a cup of water on top of it all.

Next, she heated up the herb-and-cum mixture above a fire in a small fireplace the chamber had. She focused on the concoction and continuously stirred.

When the first bubbles appeared, Madison smiled and began chanting, "Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai. Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai. Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai."

Truth be told, she had never wanted any information from the barbarian. His cum had been Madison's ultimate goal. And his cum proved more potent than any other man's for the contents of the cauldron turned dark red and released a foul-smelling odour. Lady Madison Drac knew the incantation had worked, her spell taken effect and instantly active.

TO BE CONTINUED...