Barbarian Tales Ch. 09

Story Info
A lot of fucking before Girn goes after Voxir...
5.3k words
4.68
1.5k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**********

STABLES, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

The horses neighed as Girn walked by. He glanced around attentively. The only light radiated from a lantern at the far end of the stables. There was no soul present other than him. Before the sun had dipped behind the horizon, the horsemaster and his apprentices had done their duties in caring for the animals and had called it a day.

Girn recalled Lady Nemira's cryptic message: "A stable without horses. A window without view. A hole without filling. Come after dark, of course."

He was in the stables after dark, but each pen he could see was occupied by a horse. As far as he knew, there also weren't any windows.

Girn walked further, slowly, so as not to scare the animals. Approaching the lantern, he noticed the last pen on the left was empty. It was the only one without a horse. That must be it! He walked inside and looked around. Other than straw on the ground, there wasn't much else to note.

Only the middle part of the message still left Girn clueless. A window without view, what does that mean? Then, by accident, his eyes fell on the wall, specifically the nail heads that indicated that boards had been nailed to the wall. Certainly to block a window! Therefore the window had no view! And what was that underneath? In one of the lower boards, a hole was drilled. All pointing towards him being in the right place, but where was Lady Nemira? Or was he supposed to meet someone else?

Girn decided to try and look through the hole, but stopped when he saw something scratched in the wood beside it. It had not been visible from further away, the marks fading. In straight carvings, it read: "Insert here."

Then realisation hit Girn. He'd heard of something like this before. This must be one of those holes of glory. He didn't know much about them but apparently they were gaining traction amongst the elite. It offered a barrier between the two participants, a protection the nobility appreciated as it prevented both participants from getting caught in the act. There never was a wrongdoer to accuse, only a hole in the wall.

Girn heard shuffling behind the wall and a voice in a seductive accent said, "Do as it says. If you dare."

Girn knew who the voice belonged to and was intrigued by all this. And what was that about daring? He was Girn, there was nothing he didn't dare do. He pulled his loincloth down and guided his cock through the hole. Even flacid it barely fit his girth and he doubted it could accommodate his cock when erect. But then again, he wasn't going to pass on an opportunity to experience this hole of glory knowing who was on the other side.

Standing with his chest against the wall, his eyes were coincidentally level with a slit between two boards. His eyes adjusted to the darkness beyond and he saw Lady Nemira, the ebony beauty, smiling downward and lowering herself. As she reached out a hand, Girn felt a soft touch and his cock involuntarily twitched.

"'Tis a lively one," he heard Nemira whisper. "This'll be fun."

Girn forgot what he wanted to say when a wetness engulfed his cock. The blood drained from his head to fill another part of his body. The moving behind of Lady Nemira, the moist noises, and a tantalising feeling told him she had begun to suck his cock.

"Hmmm," Lady Nemira moaned in response to his growing cock. Soon, Girn felt the edge of the hole pushing back on his shaft, gripping him firmly. Luckily, despite the lack of room, he still succeeded in attaining full mast. He quickly glanced across his shoulder. If trouble now came from behind, he would be stuck, fastened to the wall by way of his enlarged cock.

Girn didn't like being cornered like this. What is Lady Nemira was Voxir Doomweaver's agent that Rebus had warned him about. What if this was her plan to trap Girn? He was an easy target for a dagger between his shoulder blades.

Lady Nemira performing godlike actions on his cock evaporated his concerns. Girn placed his forehead against the wood and through the slit in the boards he saw Nemira's head bobbing. While leaving and entering her mouth, Lady Nemira's tongue was doing acrobatics around the tip of his cock.

There was a sudden silence and Girn felt the tip of his cock being squeezed. Suddenly his cock was free and he heard Lady Nemira inhale deeply. Then again she deepthroated him, pushing his cockhead down her oesophagus and releasing with a choking cough.

Lady Nemira stood up and Girn saw her lips and chin were wet. She undid some hidden buttons and her entire attire dropped to the floor. Nemira's nude body was divine. Her dark skin was spotless and her contour barely distinguishable from the background. Large globes adorned her chest, tipped with nipples as dark as the night and larger than he was used to see on fair-skinned ladies. She stuck her plump ass out at Girn and backed up until Girn felt his cock pushing against something soft and warm. He felt Nemira's lower lips part and her pussy envelop his cock.

It wasn't long before Lady Nemira's fat ass was slamming against the wooden wall, Girn's cock plunging deep in her moist pussy. Girn wanted to thrust himself, but his trapped cock prevented that. But when the urge became to much to bear, he placed his large hands against the wall and began bucking his hips. Boards creaked and dust cascaded from beams overhead. His cock was still stuck but the whole wall bent inward and outward with the motion of his loins.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" Nemira called from the other side, clearly enjoying Girn's wild action. "You're so fucking deep in my pussy! Fill me up! Give me all your cum!" she continued to egg him on.

It helped tremendously in sending Girn over the edge. With his cock held tight by the hole, he felt the surge of cum through his shaft more than usual. Immense spurts of cum coated the inside of Nemira's pussy. The dark-skinned beauty moaned with every blast until she was filled to the brim.

Meanwhile, Girn hadn't ceased his wild bucking and with a loud KRACK, he was surrounded by falling wood, splinters, and dust. He coughed and waved both arms to clear the air. The tightness around the base of his cock was gone, the wood torn away, and Nemira's pussy missing from around his shaft. The beautiful Lady Nemira was nowhere to be seen.

He looked at the broken wall and partially collapsed roof above. He thought it wise to be somewhere else when the horsemaster and his apprentices came inquiring about the ruckus.

**********

GUEST TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Girn awoke from a serene sleep in which he had dreamt about fucking the Lady She-Dragon, Madison Drac, again while being watched by Lady Helen and Lady Maeve. The two elves had been fingering each other, turned on by the spectacle Girn and Madison provided. It had all ended in the three women plentifully bestrewn with his cum. What an experience that would've been if dreams could be brought into reality... Enjoying the afterthought of that fantasy, Girn made ready for the day, fastening his loincloth--

A knock on the door.

Girn carefully opened the door, never certain what dangers may strike unexpectedly. He was greeted by Lady Lilith in her regular revealing red robes, sleeveless with a plunging neckline. Ample side-boobs and pale thighs escaped the dress.

"Great morning to you, Girn," Lady Lilith greeted. "Have you the time to assist me with a delicate matter?"

His stomach rumbled but ignored it and said, "Of course, what troubles you?"

"Better to discuss in private. Lock the door, please." Lady Lilith entered his room. When Girn had closed the door and turned, the redhead reached for the brooches holding her robes up and unclasped them.

"Oh," was the only thing Girn managed, overwhelmed by the sensational naked figure of Lady Lilith. He had already seen her naked before, having enjoyed the Mistress of Foxes' show in The Amazing Chest. But she remained incredibly stunning. Girn sat down on his mattress to steady himself and then decided to politely avert his gaze.

"Don't look away, Girn," Lilith chuckled. "You've seen more of me than simply my breasts."

"True," Girn acknowledged. "Although this is very unexpected." It felt like a blessing getting permission to take in her exposed nudity. Lilith's pale orbs were imposingly swaying as she moved her hips from side to side, biting her lip, winking at him as she added a twirl, clearly enjoying making Girn uncomfortable. "Okay," he said, "but what exactly do you need help with?"

"I've been given a great opportunity at The Amazing Chest," Lilith said. "The time slot for the most prestigious performer has been offered to me. But that is tonight and I have to give the audience something new and spectacular."

"That's amazing news!" Girn congratulated her. "Although, I'm not the best person to help with coming up with a new show idea..."

"I've already got a routine in mind."

"Oh, then you don't need my help."

"Girn, you are a silly barbarian. I do need your help." She left a silence hanging in the air, narrowing her eyes at Girn and curling the corners of her mouth into a naughty smirk. "You need to give me your honest opinion."

Lady Lilith's arms darted up, hands tousling her hair, her milky body stretched out, exquisite tits lifted high on her chest. She quickly bend her knees, squatting low and turning around to present her rounded ass.

"I'm to be your practice audience?" Girn smiled.

"Yes, since you're the only one aware of my secret identity as the Mistress of Foxes. I'm actually glad my mask slipped and got to reveal myself to you. It felt like a burden was lifted from my shoulders when I finally could tell someone."

"Hmm," was all Girn managed as he watched Lilith reach one hand around and in between her ass cheeks. She fiddled with some kind of black ring nestled in between. What was that doing there? She took hold of the ring and gently pulled. Her sphincter widened and out popped a black ball, her ass tightening again. Pulling further, another black ball appeared. Then another. And another. In total, five black balls were pulled from Lilith's ass.

The redhead then proceeded to push them one by one back inside until only the black ring remained again. She repeated this process a second times, moaning softly. Girn was mesmerized by her relaxing and tightening asshole. When she asked what he thought, he didn't respond and stared at her ass.

"It looks like you're enjoying it a little too much," Lilith observed, pulling Girn from his hypnosis by slapping one ass cheek hard. A red handprint became immediately visible on her pale flesh. She nodded at the tent constructed from his loincloth.

"Are you kidding me? You're stunningly hot and fully naked in my bedroom, playing with your ass. Denying I'm highly aroused would be a crime."

Lilith blushed at his compliments.

"But whatever is that thing with the black balls?"

"They are called anal beads, made from some soft and elastic material," Lilith explained.

"Never heard of it before, but it looks fascinating to play with. You seem already very adept in using these anal beads."

"You flatter me," Lilith blushed. She had a strange look in her eyes.

"What?" Girn asked.

"You're so sweet and supportive, Girn. I'm merely considering you as my first."

"Your first wha--Oh--Umm," he was momentarily speechless. "You're joking, right?" The unexpected idea of taking Lady Lilith's true virginity left him bewildered.

"Why would I?"

"Not to boast, but I'm generally considered large in both length and girth. Maybe that's a little too much for a first time," Girn said. Was he really trying to dissuade a fit and well-equipped redhead from having sex with him? That's what being virtuous means, Girn guessed, remembering Lady Lilith had described him as one the previous day.

"I've already stretched my asshole with the help of those beads. It has ignited a craving for more. And who knows, maybe they loosened my ass for your cock." Now Girn's jaw was on the ground. He was thinking about her regular virginity while Lilith was actually referring to the first cock in her ass.

And so Lilith ended up on all fours on Girn's bed and wiggled her ass impatiently. Hungrily, but gently, Girn pulled Lilith's cheeks apart, rosebud stretching, and he placed his tip against her asshole. He dropped a little spit on his tip and tenderly pushed it inside. The pressure was high compared to a pussy, but once past the sphincter, it was actually not as tight as he expected. Those anal beads must've loosened Lilith's ass very well.

"Oh, Girn, by the Gods!" Lilith cried, pushing herself back, actually trying to drive him deeper. He hadn't expected her to be so enthusiastic and wild for having a cock up her ass the very first time.

"Aah! This feels so fucking good!" Lilith exclaimed excitedly.

Girn looked down, his cock disappearing into Lilith's back passage, slowly thrusting in and out. He doubled the pace of his fucking, tightening his grip on Lilith's luscious hips, but also moving one hand up and taking hold of her shoulder, now more easily pulling her onto his cock. The redheads big tits were swaying underneath her in rhythm with their fucking.

"Unload in my ass, Girn!" Lilith whined, her ample cheeks rippling with each hard slam of flesh on flesh.

Girn was giving the busty redhead a thorough ass-fucking. He really wanted to cum inside her ass, even if they hadn't been fucking for long. Pounding deep into Lilith, he groaned and shot his cum inside her ass, covering the walls of the sexy redhead's back door.

"FUCK!" Lilith yelled as her ass clenched tight. "Now, pull out!" she demanded, turning around and taking Girn's cock in her mouth to suck out what was left. "Hmmm, my ass tastes good."

Lilith moaned wantonly, squeezing her large tits and sucking the tip of his cock. When she finally stood up, his cum leaked down the inside of her thigh.

Off to a great start of the day, Girn thought.

**********

ROYAL GARDENS, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

She watched the barbarian walk through the flower patches. She looked around and took her hand off the pommel of her dagger. There were too many witnesses around. There were little options to quietly dispose the body. This wasn't the right place or time.

Her partner had that look in her eyes that she knew.

She nodded to her accomplice and they both stepped from behind the bushes.

**********

After another briefing in Magister Rebus' office, Girn found himself walking through the royal gardens, thinking about the mission's details. He would be approaching Harrow Keep through the Kynswood and infiltrating the ruined castle under the cover of night. The magister's scouts had reported multiple breaches in the defensive walls of the keep, offering an easy access inside. But there were a lot of undead and other abominations skulking about. Nothing he couldn't handle, unless he was set upon by hordes and hordes of the undead monsters. Stealth would be key to avoid that scenario.

"What a rare sight," the interruption came. It was Lady Helen. At her side walked Lady Maeve.

Where had they appeared from?

"It's a rare sight to see a warrior like yourself enjoying the company of flowers." Lady Helen spread her arms wide, indicating their surroundings. Girn had unknowingly entered the rose garden, bushes of coloured flowers in every direction.

"You looked lost in thoughts," Lady Maeve observed. "Something on your mind?"

"Hmm, nothing important," Girn said. "You come here often? In the rose garden I mean."

"Helen loves the roses," Lady Maeve said. "I'm more a fan of tulips."

"I'm indeed the stereotypical wood elf that loves bright-coloured flowers," the wood elf laughed. "This rosa alba has white petals. Rosa grandiflora has orange petals. Rosa floribunda has yellow flowers."

"I'll stop you there, Helen, before Girn here falls asleep," Maeve interrupted. "Something completely else. How about that rematch?"

"Maybe that's what I need," Girn replied. "A lot on my mind and that could help clear it."

"I'll have to get my attire from our chamber first." Lady Maeve wore something completely different than the other day. A long light purple gown bound at the waist with a gem encrusted belt. Her thighs were only half covered, the remainder of her toned legs still elegantly displayed. As she turned, the gown swirled and at the back lifted high enough to give a teasing view of the underside of her firm ass cheeks. Before Girn knew it, he had ascended the Swan Tower with the two women and was stood before their quarters.

"I'll wait outside, take your time," Girn said.

"Oh, don't be shy, you can wait inside," the dark elf pulled Girn by his hand through the doorway. Lady Helen followed behind and closed the door.

Maeve stepped behind some drapery and Girn stared awkwardly at the ceiling, avoiding Helen's searching gaze. At the sound of a cough, Girn looked down and Maeve appeared without her light purple gown. But also without battle attire. Only a necklace graced her beautiful, naked body. Girn started at the pair of arms unexpectedly wrapping around his chest from behind.

"How about a rematch against both of us," Helen cooed into his ear. She hugged him tighter, modest breasts pressing against his back, nipples prodding his shoulder muscles.

"A challenge I gladly accept," Girn chuckled. He turned around and picked Lady Helen up.

"Oooh," the wood elf whooped, legs wrapping around Girn's waist with his big hands supporting her buttocks. She had also removed her clothes while Girn had been taking in Maeve. The barbarian kissed her neck, clavicle, and the top of her fine tits.

Lady Maeve walked around the embracing duo and had knelt down on the bear pelt covering the cold flagstones. She removed the cloth around Girn's waist and the dark elf took his stiffening cock by the base with one hand, the other cupping heavy balls and gently massaging them in her palm. A pleasant shudder travelled through Girn as Lady Maeve enveloped his cockhead with her soft lips. Girn continued to kiss and lick at Helen's perky tits. All lubed up by her sucking, Maeve pointed his slick cock up, her other hand against Helen's lower back, implying to lower herself.

"Fuck me while standing," the wood elf said.

Girn spread his feet further, bending his knees slightly, taking a more stable stance. He then brought Helen's folds down against his tip. Her pussy parted to embrace Girn's sizable cock, her wetness and Maeve's saliva working together to invite his entire length inside. Helen moaned and threw her head back, her modest breasts thrust forward. Girn eagerly sunk his face between them, kissing her soft tits and teasing her nipples with his tongue.

Lady Maeve reached for Girn's balls, massaging them in one hand, the other squeezing one of Helen's butt cheeks. The dark elf watched the mouth-watering display of Girn lifting and dropping her wood elf friend, spearing her pussy with his large cock. Then she had an idea.

"I want to taste her," Maeve said, taking Girn's shaft when he raised Helen.

Cock free from her folds, Lady Helen looked down. "You like how I taste?"

"It's incredible," Maeve barely managed with her lips tightly around Girn's cockhead. She used her tongue to lick his thick shaft from balls to tip, savouring how the wood elf tasted on Girn's cock. "And I want more of it."

The three of them moved to the bed, Lady Helen laying on her back with legs spread wide and Lady Maeve on all fours between them, already enthusiastically eating out her friend. Girn positioned his cock against Maeve's folds and was quickly welcomed inside as the dark elf pushed back, Girn's cock entering her wet confines. Thrusting his hips, Girn began fucking Lady Maeve while enjoying the sight of her licking Lady Helen's moist pussy.

12