Barbarian Tales Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Helen positioned herself on hands and knees beside her dark elf friend, ass the right height for Girn to slip out of Maeve and slide almost instantly into Helen. Back and forth he changed between the two elves, fucking them from behind, alternatingly stretching their pussies around his thick shaft. Eventually, they bent their arms and leant on their shoulders, head pressed sideways in the mattress.

Later, both elves were laying on their backs, legs open wide, hands kneading their breasts. Looking at them now, Girn was curious how they tasted. He dove in between Lady Helen's thighs first, tongue darting out, licking from perineum to clit. The wood elf tasted sweet. Girn changed to Lady Maeve's pussy, savouring her juices, tasting more earthier than her companion but still delicious.

He stood up and inserted his cock in Helen's wet pussy. Girn fucked her thoroughly while he leaned to the right and pumped his fingers into Maeve. Then he switched, pumped his large cock into Maeve while he leaned to the left and finger-fucked Helen.

Alternating between the elves, they ended up shivering and squirming from the orgasms they experienced by Girn's massive cock. After all the fucking, Helen and Maeve are too exhausted to lift even a finger. And Girn too was near exhausted. And close to the edge. He pulled out and stroked his shaft, violently erupting over the two beauties. Having their bodies covered in cum seemingly gave them spirit again as they massaged his cum into their tits and tried to catch some thick strings in their mouths. Smacking their lips, they both sighed and weirdly fell asleep.

Girn let them rest, still covered in his cum, and opened the door to leave. He almost stumbled over the boy that barred his way.

"Note from Magister Rebus," he stated, handing over the note and disappearing down the corridor.

Girn shook his head. How did Rebus always knew where to find him? Had he known he was fucking the lady-elves and covering them with cum? Girn would ask Rebus. He needed to know if the magister somehow knew when and where he was enjoying the company of the other sex.

He read the piece of paper and burned it in a torch along the corridor wall. Girn then went to his own chambers and readied himself to venture into the Kynswood.

**********

SWAN TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

It was less than two hours before Girn's departure to Harrow Keep through the Kynswood. Girn felt unexpectedly nervous and needed to release this tension before leaving. It could unnecessarily cloud his mind and was therefore incredibly dangerous. Through the years, Girn had learned there was one thing besides fighting that could help him. He had been looking for Lady Madison Drac, but when she couldn't be found, he chose to take up on an offer he had yet to claim.

The directions the maid had provided were clear, Girn now lightly knocking on the door. There was shuffling inside and it creaked open, candlelight from within stretching his shadow down the hallway.

"Finally," a voice said from within.

"Let's do this," Girn grunted, entering the room and closing the door.

Lady Aenys was stood barefooted on the flagstones beside her bed, enveloped in a soft white fabric. The middle-aged blonde was staring hungrily at Girn as he ripped off his loincloth.

"Straight to business, I like it." Aenys released the sheet around her and it tumbled to the floor, revealing her fit and fuckable body, her age not in the slightest apparent. Above her toned stomach, she carried marvellous tits, Girn eagerly grabbing them. Even in his large hands, there were still parts of her tits that spilled out his grip.

Without any further foreplay, Lady Aenys guided Girn on the bed and crawled on top of him. She spit on her hand and rubbed it on Girn's stiff cock before pushing the head against her folds. Lady Aenys rode Girn like the Amazons would ride an untamed stallion. As suspected, Girn's mind cleared, focussed on living in the moment. He had only attention for Aenys' tight ass slapping down on his legs, his long cock impaling her sopping wet pussy, her mountainous breasts heaving as she bounced, her beautiful face expressing pure pleasure, her entire fit body on top of him. She rode Girn until she quivered intensely.

"Fuuuck, yeeeess," Aenys cried with Girn balls-deep inside her pussy.

Her trembling didn't abate, getting the better of her as she began to slide sideways off Girn. But he didn't let her escape, grabbing Aenys' ample hips and turning her on her back in one fluent motion. Girn now on top, he pinned Aenys down by holding her hands together above her head. Bucking his hips, he kept spearing deep inside the buxom blonde, her contracting confines tense but snug around his shaft. He slapped and squeezed her tits with his free hand.

"Aaaah, fuuuuck, harder!" Aenys exclaimed, Girn obeying and thrusting faster and deeper, the bed underneath them creaking alarmingly.

It was almost as if Girn hips leaped into the air, leaving Lady Aenys' pussy, the tip of his cock barely brushing her glistening folds, before his cock entered freefall, diving straight back into her wanting confines, pushing deep, his balls smacking her bountiful buttocks. Their fucking would surely be heard throughout Swan Tower but Girn didn't mind in the slightest. Let everyone know he was the one making Lady Aenys scream out her pleasure, tempting more ladies to investigate his fucking prowess after he returned from Harrow Keep. If he returned... No, there would be no distraction from the middle-aged, bombshell of a blonde vixen under him.

"Hmmm--sss," Aenys moaned incoherently, then added more clearly: "My ass."

She wrestled her hands free from Girn and brought them to her firm ass cheeks, pulling them apart to expose her rosebud, already flexing in eagerness. Without further direction necessary, Girn took the base of his cock and left Aenys' wet pussy. He put his slick cockhead against her puckered hole to lube it up while she pulled her legs close to her chest, her large breasts bulging out the side.

"Put it in," Lady Aenys approved.

There was little to no resistance, Aenys' eyes and smile wide as Girn slipped his tip past her sphincter. The rear entrance of Lady Aenys adjusted rapidly to the insertion of a girthy cock. Girn knew from experience that Lady Aenys must have had many cocks before in her ass, very plausible for the middle-aged anal-craving beauty. Blond hair sweaty and plastered to her face, Aenys grunted, teeth clenched in a ravenous grin. She looked like a possessed demon, feeding on the thrill of Girn's cock penetrating her ass.

"Your...gaping...my...ass," Aenys managed between moans as Girn shoved his long shaft inside.

Indeed, Girn stepped back and looked at the cavern he had created, Lady Aenys' rear passage opened wide, her sphincter tightening and releasing. A heavenly sight, but more heavenly was actually fucking her ass and Girn speared his large cock forward, filling the calling void with his hard cock.

"YEEESSS," Aenys cried out, eyes rolling back, body beginning to shudder. "Fuuuck, fill me up!"

Luckily, Girn was close himself and concentrated on the pleasures of fucking the stunning Lady Aenys, both her amazing pussy and incredible ass. Girn ground his teeth, balls churning, cock throbbing. Aenys screamed out her ecstasy, body rocking under the waves of her climax, and Girn accepted his own.

Bursts of cum painted Lady Aenys' insides. With each thrust and grunt, Girn added more cum, filling her ass up to the brim. They stayed in that position until Girn felt he was fully spent and stepped back, cock easily sliding out and resting against her ass cheek. A tide of sticky cum oozed out of Aenys' ass, her sphincter flexing, gradually pushing all the cum out.

Releasing her legs, Aenys moved her hands between her legs, fingers probing her asshole. She brought Girn's cum to her mouth, savouring the taste. "Wouldn't want to waste this," she said.

Girn chuckled. "Thank you, Lady Aenys. I needed this."

"Not as much as I needed it," she winked. "You know where to find me if you need this again. I'll definitely welcome you with open arms. And open legs."

"That's something I won't forget," Girn said, tapping his index against his temple. "I'll leave you now."

"As you wish, I've got enough clean-up to do," Aenys stated, fingers delving her rear entrance again.

Girn left Lady Aenys and her cum-filled ass. He was ready now, to leave Yeledor, to infiltrate Harrow Keep, to assassinate the necromancer.

**********

KYNSWOOD, WEST OF YELEDOR

**********

The forest was dark, making stealth a hard feat to accomplish while nearly blind. Now and again, the clouds would bestow faint moonlight on Girn, a small yet valuable offering. Occasionally, the hoot from an owl or a rustle in the undergrowth made Girn pause. There were moments he felt like being followed, but then a critter darted between bushes or crawled up a tree to hide in the canopy. As long as it were small animals and not abominations raised by the necromancer.

Of course at that exact moment something shambled towards Girn, announcing its approach by moaning and gurgling, "Ghuuurgh..." It was coming straight for him. Girn had no choice but to grab the Greataxe of Magic Protection from his back and split the undead creature from head to pelvis in two with a loud squelch.

"Uuurrhm," could be heard around Girn as more undead came closer, drawn by the death of the first one. Girn was swinging his greataxe above his head in large arcs, dipping the weapon down in front of him, literally mowing the tide of undead.

Closer to Harrow Keep, Girn could hear the groans of the undead roaming the region. More carefully he advanced, keeping to the darkness and shadows. Crouching low behind a large tree trunk, Girn saw the outline of the ruined keep before him. What should've been impenetrable walls had been defeated by time, reduced to rubble in places, easily scalable. High towers still stuck out in the night sky, a high-up window in one of them flickering with candle or torchlight.

A figure stepped into the window frame, shadowy outline blocking the light from within. Girn narrowed his eyes, trying to see more of this person.

CRACK! Something heavy hit the back of his head. Lights danced before his eyes, legs trembling and unsteady. Girn almost fell sideways as he turned, arms raised to defend from another hit. There was a cloaked figure in front of him, dagger in hand, his blood on the pommel.

"Whazz... Whozyou?" Girn slurred, the pounding in his head deafening and impeding his speech.

WHACK! Another hit from the side sent Girn face first into the undergrowth. There had been a second attacker. How unprofessional of him to not check his surroundings further. The first hit against the back of his head must've already scrambled his brains thoroughly, his instinctive response to check his surroundings more meticulously completely forgotten.

"Get his left leg," the second cloaked figure said. "I'll grab his right. The bastard is too heavy to lift so let's drag him."

It was the last Girn heard before his thoughts drifted away and he closed his eyes.

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...

12