Barbarian Tales Ch. 11

Story Info
Girn awakes in Harrow Keep. Lady Madison is worried...
5.6k words
4.67
996
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**********

THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Lady Madison Drac moaned in response to his firm grip on her love handles. His cock, resting against her pussy lips, twitched and ached even more to enter her lovely pussy again. With a grunt and powerful thrust, he was inside.

"Fuck, my lord, you're so deep," the big-breasted beauty cooed.

He laughed and began fucking her earnestly. He preferred taking Lady Madison from behind, looking at her curved ass, slapping her cheeks from time to time. Her ample hips provided good purchase to drive his cock deep into her gripping pussy, like he did right now. He wanted to know if she was up for some thumb-play and circled her puckered asshole gingerly. Lady Madison giggled and said, "Permission granted, my lord."

With a digit of his thumb carefully inserted into her ass, he kept bucking his hips and pounded the horny she-dragon from behind. He felt her pussy contract at the same time as she exclaimed, "Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

Madison kept pushing back to keep her high going and to prolong his feeling of triumph for making her orgasm. After riding her climax to the end, she knew it was the right time to probe for information. "You're in such a good mood, my lord."

"Yes, indeed," he said, casually continuing to slide his cock in and out her now extremely wet pussy, overflowing with juices. "I've received some amazing news."

"That's a reason to celebrate," Madison agreed, adding a soft moan at the end to keep him entranced.

There was a short pause; he seemed to hesitate. She needed to coax him now or the moment would have passed. She bent her elbows and leaned on her ample chest, sighing heavily, "Ah, my lord. You tire me with your big cock." With exquisite control, she squeezed her pussy around his shaft and emulated the coming of another orgasm. "Mmh, you feel so good you're making me cum again! Aaaah!" Madison pulled herself off his cock and with a hand in between her legs, rubbing her clitoris vigorously, she contracted a series of specific muscles. Juices sprayed out her pussy and she squealed in delight. Breathing heavily, she cooed, "Look, my lord, your large cock made me squirt."

He laughed and barked, "Come here you wicked woman." He grabbed her hips and plunged his cock into her sopping pussy again. The wet noises of fucking and flesh slamming against flesh filled the room.

"Oh, fuck!" Lady Madison exclaimed. "It must've been really good news."

"Hah! You couldn't imagine. Well, actually... Bah, it wouldn't hurt sharing this joyous news. It wouldn't even be useful to you. You see, there has been a complication in some of my grander schemes in uhm... Well, never mind. It suffices to say that one big, bulky problem has been waylaid."

"Congratulations, my lord," Madison said, trying her best to sound elated. Her mind immediately jumped to Girn. Was he the big, bulky problem he was talking about? Girn did fit that description completely. She wanted to delve deeper, but knew that he wasn't going to give her anything unless she distracted him with something even more irresistible.

Lady Madison crawled forward on the bed and felt him leave her well-fucked pussy. She laid herself down on her back and grabbed her legs behind her knees, pulling them towards her big tits, and locking her feet behind her horns. She knew this position put both her pussy and ass on full display. Madison swiped her hand energetically across her folds, getting her juices all over it, then reached further down and lubricated her asshole. She knew it was going to work when she saw his face. Now, she only had to say, "Care to fuck my ass, my lord?"

He didn't need asking twice and angled his cock to rest his tip against her asshole. She moaned to entice him even more. She took each ass cheek and pulled them apart, offering easier access for his cock to slip past her tight sphincter. His tip pushed inside and she felt it throb.

"Oh god," he said alarmingly and instantly pulled back out.

Before Lady Madison Drac knew it, her splayed-out body was the target of numerous ropes of cum. The sticky strings latticed her fit stomach and big tits, some even reaching further and allowing her a taste as she stuck out her tongue and licked her lips.

He breathed hard after the release, and said, "Well, that tightness was too much. Maybe next time I can treat your ass, but not after I've been fucking your pussy for as long as it was now. I was already too close to the edge."

Madison smiled, but inwardly cursed. She was happy that her tight ass had such power to make a man immediately orgasm, but she hadn't gotten more information out of him. She needed to clean herself quickly and go check on Girn.

**********

HAWK TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Lady Madison Drac had run to Girn's quarters, but she had found them empty with no sign of him. Every servant she approached also had no idea of the barbarian's whereabouts.

Now, she was running up the stairs of Hawk Tower to Magister Rebus' office. Surely the magister would know where his dear friend was about? Surely the magister would reveal Girn's location if she explained the possible danger he could be in? She barged into the office and a startled Rebus looked up from the book he was reading.

"Ow, Lady Madison, you surprised me there. Did we have a meeting I've forgotten about." Rebus went to check a ledger he nimbly retrieved from his drawer.

"Where's Girn?" she plainly asked.

"Girn? Why would I know his whereabouts?" He cocked his eyebrow in an expression of complete ignorance. But Madison had learned to look through facades like this. Rebus couldn't fool her.

"No time for playing innocent, Magister. I know for a fact that Girn could be in danger. Where is he?"

"Euh... My lady, I don't--"

"You don't want to anger me." Madison's eyes flared up, her draconic ancestry obvious as her pupils glowed like embers. "Stop acting ignorant. Is he still in Yeledor or already off to Harrow Keep?"

Magister Rebus' eyes narrowed, his tone serious. "How do you--"

"Know? Come on, Magister. Information is my business. It doesn't matter how I know. What matters is that I do know and that I have reason to be concerned about his well-being and, consequently, the safety of this city. I figured your little plant out. Now tell me, who else knows of his departure?"

Rebus cleared his throat, and said, "Only me, and, well, apparently you too."

"Can you reach him?"

"No, that would endanger him, possibly revealing his position to the enemy. The necromancer surely has arcane wards in place, preventing any scrying on Harrow Keep and the surrounding area."

"This is going nowhere," Madison sighed heavily. "I thought you more careful, Rebus, and imagined you'd taken more precautions. Luckily, I've taken them. I had felt it necessary the moment I saw him arrive at the palace and he seemed close to you. Call it instinct, something my bloodline has also been blessed with. Follow me, Rebus."

Without waiting for a reaction, Lady Madison turned and strode out the office. Magister Rebus tried his best to keep up.

**********

DUNGEONS, HARROW KEEP

**********

Girn woke with a roar. He wanted to jump upright but found his wrists and ankles tethered to the wall with iron chains. His head ached from the encounter with the two ambushers. But there was another irritation. The cell stank; the smell attacked his nose. Had he soiled himself? Luckily not. He fought off his mental sluggishness and looked at the manacles. As he pulled the chain, a sudden feeling of 'wrongness' washed over him. He could put no other name to it. His strength would not work, the chains appearing heavy to lift. He weirdly felt like a weak boy instead of a powerful barbarian.

Girn sat back against the wall, knowing no other reason for his weakness except some ensorcellment neutralizing his strength. Of course, he thought: how else does one keep a barbarian in jail? Girn looked about the room. It was a dark pit of a cell with only a little light coming through the metal bars from around a corner in the passage beyond. Something small bustled through the straw near Girn's foot. He kicked and a rat scurried off. The walls were damp, so he judged that he was below ground. He had no way of telling how long he had been here, nor had he any clear idea where he was. Although below Harrow Keep would be as good a guess as any.

If only he had stayed a while longer with Lyra in her pocket dimension. They could've fucked another thousand times before a second had passed here. Maybe then he would've been strong enough to free himself from the arcane shackles. Magister Rebus had been correct. The necromancer Voxir Doomweaver must have had spies listening to their conversations. How else could he have been ambushed?

Suddenly someone was stood behind the bars to his cell. A hooded figure had appeared from nowhere and took off a cloak to hang it on a hook on the wall. With a creaking noise, the door swung open and a black-clad woman entered. Girn nearly spat as he said, "How dare you imprisoning me? Release me at once! Or face the wrath of a barbarian!"

The woman chuckled. "Did you really think that would work?" She had hair trimmed short on one side of her head, the other side was braided. Her nose septum was pierced with an iron ring. There was black dye around her obsidian eyes giving her a gloomy expression and a slit in her eyebrow. Her lips were black and when she laughed, Girn could see the piercing in her tongue reflect the dim light. "Maybe one of your King's soldiers would've pissed his trousers and let you go," she said cheerfully. "But not I, Eden Deathwhisper, commander-general of--"

"I don't care a single shit who you are, woman," Girn interrupted, delighted to see it frustrated Eden.

She composed herself and said, "Well, we do care about you, Girn. And a special thanks is in order for delivering that magical artefact. My necro-master is overjoyed with the Greataxe of Magic Protection."

Girn pulled weakly at the chains. "It's not meant for him! His filthy undead hands better not touch it!"

Eden chuckled and approached. "Try all you want, you won't ever escape those chains." She was stood before Girn and with a hand on his chest casually pushed him down to his knees. There was nothing Girn could do, every ounce of strength in him fighting back but nothing happening. "You're like a little lamb, completely at the mercy of the wolves."

"I'm as far from a lamb as you are from a wolf," Girn hissed defiantly. "Get these chains off and we'll see who's who."

"Those manacles won't be coming off," Eden spoke softly, tracing a finger down his torso, across his hard abs. "But this will." With a sudden jank, Eden tore off the loincloth.

"What is this?" Girn demanded, his voice rumbling like thunder.

"Simply obeying my necro-master. Your barbarian seed is apparently potent enough to enhance magical abilities. Did you know that? Before our advance on Yeledor, I'd like to test that myth."

"I won't give you anything!"

"I didn't expect you to," Eden said matter-of-factly. "But you'll give it anyway." With a flick of her hands, the iron chains shortened, disappearing into the wall, and Girn was pulled against the rough stones with his arms and legs wide. To Eden's delight, he struggled to no avail. The commander-general came level with his private area and casually wrapped one hand around his flacid cock. "Let's get this hard. Can't imagine its size if it's already this big when soft."

Eden opened her black lips and took his soft cock in her wet mouth. Regardless of his entire willpower trying to resist, Girn felt blood flowing down and inflate his member. After a minute of sucking, Eden had worked Girn to a full erection and added a second hand to stroke his shaft while she suckled on his tip, tongue flicking around his slit.

"That's it," Eden smiled around his cock, opening her mouth wide and pushing herself down on his cock. Girn touched the back of her throat and, in response, Eden made swallow movements to massage his tip. She came off his cock with a deep sigh and licked his long shaft on all sides before taking him back between her black lips.

There was something about her dark lips and the additional sensation from her tongue piercing that appealed to Girn, but he was determined to resist the pleasures Eden granted his cock. He was thinking hard, trying to find a way out. A train of thought formed in his mind. He could enhance Lyra Frostkiss' magic and strengthen the arcane abilities of the Forest Nymphs. But, in that equation, surely there had to be a way to reverse the effect? If that was possible, Girn could overcome the weakening spell and tear these chains from the wall. He wanted to try, but didn't know how.

Meanwhile, Eden continued sucking him off with increased enthusiasm. She was gagging on his large cock and saliva escaped her lips and ran down her chin. Both hands released his shaft and grabbed the neckline of her blouse. She worked the fabric down and pulled it beneath her bosom. The pair of voluminous tits that were revealed were magnificent. Girn gazed at the rounded orbs placed firmly on Eden's chest. They were each covered with a spiderweb tattoo, the nipples the centre point, the webbing curving around her areolas. Girn hadn't seen a woman with tattooed breasts before, but, against his desire, he was forced to admit he liked Eden's big tits.

Saliva mixed with precum dripped onto Eden's chest and coated her tits in a shine. This whole new experience of an attractive woman with obsidian eyes, black lips, a pierced tongue, and tattoo-covered tits brought Girn unexpectedly to the edge. Eden gagged on his cock and jerked the base of his shaft vigorously. Girn knew he would cum and there'd be nothing he could do about it. Eden would be strengthened by his seed and more powerful when attacking Yeledor. Girn would've failed in stopping Voxir Doomweaver and would've empowered one of his commander-generals.

But wait! The enhancement of arcane prowess always happened at the same time as his partner orgasming or retrieving his seed. Not all was lost yet, Girn thought. There was one thing he could still try. He closed his eyes and let Eden finish him off. She giggled and squealed as her mouth was filled with hot cum but Girn didn't look. He entered a serene state of mind and concentrated on whatever it was that enhanced magic. Suddenly, a tingling feeling, different from the one his orgasm gave him, crept up his spine. Girn concentrated on that. His body began to glow and he felt invigorated.

With a roar and the bulging of his massive muscles, Girn pulled hard. The chains shattered and metal pieces exploded outward. Eden screamed and fell backwards. Girn acted quickly, picking up the goth beauty and slamming her hard against the wall. He held her up with one arm, fingers around her neck. There was still residual cum on her lips and chin. Looking at her tits, Girn noticed they too were glazed by his load. It must've been so much that it had flowed from her mouth.

"Who's the wolf now," Girn asked, a wicked grin on his face.

Eden Deathwhisper squirmed in his grip. Her eyes were different than before. She was suddenly afraid. "Please, please. Don't harm me. I'm but a servant to the necro-master. I'm merely acting at his behest."

Girn scoffed and slapped her tit, sending ripples across the soft flesh of her bosom. The cool air made her nipples hard and goosebumps appeared between the tattoos on her tits. "Why would I believe someone in league with a necromancer? I should gut you here and now."

Eden's breath quickened, a tremble in her voice. "Please, no, please. I might be one of Voxir's generals, but the only thing I truly command is the pace with which I suck him off when he orders me to. Please, have mercy and I'll help you."

"Lies and deceit," Girn breathed in her face through gritted teeth.

"No, please!" Eden pleaded. "It's been enough. I don't want to be used anymore by him." She continued to squirm in his choking hold.

Girn saw honesty in her expression. He narrowed his eyes in consideration. Why the sudden desire to switch sides? Was it only because she was afraid now he had the upper hand? Or did his cum somehow have a side effect and meddled with a spell Voxir might've put on Eden? Could he really trust a general of Voxir Doomweaver? On the other hand, what had he to lose? He was already imprisoned and without his magical greataxe. If Eden betrayed his trust, he would simply be in the same position he was now. Then there was something else besides honesty Girn noticed. "You're enjoying this?"

"Not my fault I like it rough," Eden hoarsely retorted.

Girn laughed. With a fierce jank, mirroring that one when Eden tore his loincloth away, her trousers were ripped off and her bottom half was bared, toned legs dangling in the air. "How about this?" he asked, placing his hand between her legs on her panties. He moved his fingers gently in a circular motion. He could already feel her panties getting damp.

"Let her go," someone called from behind. Lady Maeve was stood in the doorway to his cell, Lady Helen at her side.

Girn bared his teeth and tightened his grip on Eden's neck, making her choke and whimper in submission. "I knew I recognized the voice of my ambushers before I lost consciousness. How could you betray me?"

"Betray you?" Helen exclaimed and chuckled. "You talk like we were friends. Don't flatter yourself. We were only kind to you to get close."

Maeve continued, "We found you never alone, there were always witnesses about. So, our plan changed: weaken you in the bedroom and stab you in the back once you were spent."

Helen took over again, "But you proved formidable and actually turned it around, with us laying fully spent on the bed filled and covered with your cum."

"Therefore we followed you through the woods..." Maeve smiled at him. "The rest you know."

Girn was frustrated. He had somehow escaped the magical chains, only to be stopped by the same two that had initially ambushed him and brought him here. He looked around the dungeon cell, searching for anything that could be used as a weapon. But there was nothing. His gaze fell on Eden.

"Trust me," Eden silently mouthed as to not alert the elves.

Girn inclined his head as if asking: 'Why would I?'

"Do you have a choice?" Eden whispered.

Girn hung down his head. She was right. He released Eden and she slid down the wall. Eden instantly turned her gaze on the elves and her eyes flared up. From her mouth came hoarsely, "Dagrath garet-duur jer-jer-ub gorach vazar!"

Both Maeve and Helen let out a scream of pain and grabbed their heads as if a sudden migraine assailed them.

**********

SWAN TOWER, THE PALACE, CITY OF YELEDOR

**********

Lady Madison levered the book and the secret door grinded open. Magister Rebus followed her hesitantly into the dark passage. They reached a small chamber lit by candlelight. At the centre stood a crucible and the walls were covered with cabinets and shelves. On a desk on the far side stood a mortar and pestle.

"What is this secret place?" Rebus inquired.

"It's where I perform my draconic sorcery."

The magister coughed. "Draconic, you say? I thought the ancient magic of dragons extinct."

Madison smiled. "Not extinct. Merely well-concealed by a handful of descendants." She rummaged through a box with glass bottles and took out a potion containing a dark red liquid. "With this elixir, I'll be able to locate Girn. Depending on the potency, maybe more."

12