Barbarian Tales Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know how potent it is?" Rebus asked.

Lady Madison hid a smirk by turning around. The potency of the elixir depended only on the power of the seed she used to create it. And thinking about the night that Girn utterly ravaged her, she suspected that it would be very potent indeed.

When no answer came from Madison, Rebus muttered, "Unknown side efffect... Dangerous magic..." He then asked, "What can I do to help?"

"Nothing, really," she said, facing him. "Except making sure nothing happens to my body while I'm channelling." She sat down onto the floor and closed her eyes, chanting the same incantation as when creating the mixture. "Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai. Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai. Takhi eredh a turha ina proth tefiv'e cai."

It worked when Lady Madison felt her consciousness fall through the fabric of space and time. Now she had to muster some patience before finding out what effect her spell would have.

**********

DUNGEONS, HARROW KEEP

**********

They fell to their knees, arms falling to their sides. Then they looked up and their pupils were wide, all hostility in their eyes evaporated.

"What have you done to them?" Girn asked.

Eden breathed heavily, and croaked, "I've enchanted them. They've momentarily lost their own free will. Only my command they will obey." She rubbed her neck where Girn's choke-hold was visible, a red band on her pale skin. "What now?" she asked.

"What do you mean, what now?"

"What is your plan? You came here for Voxir. What will you do now that you're free?"

Girn had no idea what he would do now. Without his weapon to protect him, he could not hope to even come close enough to kill the necromancer. He looked around, finding nothing of help in his cellar or the corridor. His gaze swept between Eden and the elves but there wasn't even an inkling of an idea forming in his mind. He was at a complete loss of how to proceed.

"Well," Eden broke his train of thought. "It seems you're clearly at a loss." She came to stand beside him and placed her hand on his chest. "Allow me to make a suggestion. Let us three tend to you while you gather your thoughts and come up with a plan." Girn looked down and saw Eden caress the inside of his thigh. She pondered while tapping a finger against her lips. "I'll need help with this. What about my temporary slaves?"

Girn grinned at his newfound ally. "Sure, let them do the hard work."

Eden gestured Maeve and Helen closer and instructed them to kneel in front of Girn. The elves obliged without a word. Maeve took his cock between her lips and began sucking while Helen cupped his balls and kissed his thighs. Within moments, Maeve had to sit straight as Girn's large cock became erect and she otherwise couldn't keep it in her mouth. His bulbous tip stretched her thin lips and his shaft throbbed when Helen dove between his legs and sucked on his balls.

Meanwhile, Eden got rid of whatever torn clothing still clung to her body. Girn's eyes wandered across the raven-haired goth's body, to her voluminous breasts, across her fit stomach, her elegant legs, the dark contour of her eyes. Eden, Maeve, and Helen all had terrific bodies, with Eden having the largest tits by quite a lead. In the dim interior, Eden had a pale complexion while Maeve had a grey-blue hue to her skin and Helen looked more bronze than ever. The naked Eden paraded towards him.

"See something you like?"

All Girn saw he liked. She stood beside Girn and pulled him in for a deep kiss. While they kissed, Girn could feel Maeve begin to slowly get off his cock. Helen took her place. Girn gripped her hair and pushed the wood elf onto his cock. Maeve got up and placed kisses on his chest and stomach. Releasing Helen's hips, Girn's left hand pawed at and played with Eden's ample chest and Maeve's more modest one. Both had cute nipples that just begged to be sucked on. He lowered his head and began sucking on Eden's right nipple. The pace of his attack on her webbed tit increased as he began to thrust harder and faster into Helen's mouth, her gagging louder and louder. Eden moaned and grabbed him by the back of the head, forcing Girn deeper into her tattooed cleavage, enjoying the sensation of having her breasts played with. Girn switched sides, suckling on Maeve's nipple, all the while throat-fucking Helen with increasing force.

Girn was too focused on enjoying Helen's mouth and Maeve's tits that he didn't notice Eden getting into the same position as Helen. Girn continued to hold the wood elf's hair in his hand, fucking her face with force but ceased his thrusts when he felt a tap on his thigh. He retracted from Helen's throat, strands of saliva connecting his cock and her lips. He passed his cock over to the black-haired beauty. Eden happily took him between her lips. Not wanting to be excluded from the action, Maeve moved into the same position as the other two, at the same level as Girn's massive cock.

Eden continued sucking him but at a much slower pace than Helen. Girn didn't fuck the goth's mouth like he had Helen's, convinced Eden preferred to show off her talented throat herself, as evidenced by her eyes never leaving Girn's as she bobbed up and down on him. She wanted him to watch her every move, every stroke of her hand along his length, every lick of her tongue against his tip. Girn loved every second of it.

Despite how good Eden's mouth felt as she lathered up his cock, he knew that Maeve was eager to get her mouth on him again. Like with Helen, he replaced Eden's mouth with Maeve's. It was immediately clear how anxious the dark elf was to get a taste of him, as she practically threw herself at his cock, face-fucking herself on his length without him having to perform even the slightest thrust. The feeling was unbelievable. Maeve's enthusiasm was rougher than both other girls. The dark elf continued throating him for several minutes without ever slowing down. Finally, Maeve pulled her mouth off him, breathing hard and heavy as she used one of her hands to continue rapidly jerking him off.

"Your cock tastes so good," Maeve said, her voice surprisingly unaffected for having his thick cock down her throat just seconds ago. Helen nodded approvingly and said, "Indeed, your massive cock is the best!"

"Time for you to lie on your back," Eden softly spoke. With a flick of her hand, the black-lipped woman made a bearskin rug appear on the cold flagstone floor. Helen threw her leg over his lap. As Girn gazed up at the slim wood elf, his eyes stopped at her firm butt which currently hovered barely above his cock. Helen looked back at him and winked before dropping her folds down onto him, her tight pussy enveloping his cock. Helen began to slowly and steadily ride him. Girn felt Eden's lips on his chest and Maeve's wrap around his balls. With all three women working on him at once, he thought of the different ways he could use his hands. Holding Helen's slender hips was one idea while playing with Eden's big breasts was another. He ultimately decided on the former, seeing as he'd done the latter already.

Girn firmly grasped Helen's hips, pulling her up and down on his cock, which made her squeal in delight with each bounce. As he fucked the wood elf, he also thoroughly enjoyed the dark elf's work in pleasuring his balls. She sucked firmly on each ball, her warm mouth sealed shut around it. Together with the sensation of Helen's slippery pussy sliding along his cock, this was starting to work him up to an orgasm. He gritted his teeth, determined not to cum too soon. He wanted to enjoy all of them a little longer.

Maeve stopped sucking on his balls and crawled around to pounce on Eden. The grey-blue and pale-skinned beauties ferociously made out, their lips sloppily slamming together as they each tasted the other's mouth and tongue. The sight was glorious, almost as glorious as the sight of Helen hopping up and down on top of him, moaning loudly as she approached a long-awaited orgasm.

"Mmmmh, yeessss, fuck! Oooh-aaaahh!"

The wood elf's approaching orgasm made Girn's dick throb within her, as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her at lightning speed. Wanting more control over Helen's orgasm, he pushed his whole body forward, taking her light body with him as he forced her onto her stomach on the bearskin rug. Now, instead of her riding him, Girn was ravaging her, prone-boning her with violent thrusts of his hips.

"I'm cumming so hard!" the wood elf screamed.

Girn fucked Helen thoroughly, hitting every sensitive area inside her pussy. Slamming into her a few more times, Helen finally got the release she craved so much. Her pussy contracted tightly around his shaft, squeezing down as he continued fucking her through her orgasm. Juices squirted past his cock as he continued to move in and out of her extremely wet pussy. He pulled out of her and left her as a sweaty mess on the floor.

Girn pulled Eden from her fierce kissing with Maeve and flipped her around. Once Eden was on her back, Girn straddled her chest, his long shaft sitting on top of her rounded tits and his tip resting on her chin. Immediately her tongue darted out, tasting the juices from Helen on his cockhead. Girn took the base of his cock and lifted his shaft, then let it fall and slap Eden's right cheek. He repeated it for her left one and continued to alternate between sides. Eden kneaded her large tits while she let him smack her face with his thick cock.

"I want to fuck your tits," Girn said and Eden responded by wrapping her breasts around his shaft. She began to move them up and down, caressing his throbbing cock with her soft flesh. Girn grunted as he fucked Eden's tits, Helen's juices acting as lubricant, making his cock slide between her breasts with ease. To make the feeling even better, Maeve leant down and stuck out her tongue to lick his tip every time it poked out of Eden's cleavage. Girn squeezed Eden's large, firm tits, the soft flesh bulging out between his fingers. His hands were like giant spiders on her web tattoos. Girn continued to fuck Eden's cleavage until he went over the edge.

"Get ready," Girn grunted, pulling out from between Eden's rounded tits. He rapidly jerked his large cock and aimed at her pushed-together tits. "Here it comes!"

Helen joined Maeve next to Eden and all three hungrily stuck their tongues out. Girn released thick ropes of cum. His cum flew through the air and covered Eden's big tits like a lattice not unlike her tattoos. Every stroke sent more cum flying through the air. Many strings deviated from their trajectory and Maeve and Helen had their faces covered in a sticky layer. After Girn had finished, he took a step back, looking down at the three women glazed in his cum.

Maeve moved closer to him, sucking his tip into her mouth. The dark elf sucked the remaining drops of cum from his cock. Eden sat up on her elbows while Helen gathered up every streak of cum from Eden's bosom. As Maeve popped off his cock, her tongue also dove into Eden's cleavage where there was still a huge load waiting to be licked up.

Both elves had gathered up a mouthful of cum from between Eden's tits and sat up. They leaned over Eden's head and kissed passionately, dribbles of cum escaping from between their lips and dripping into Eden's waiting mouth. Eden stuck out her tongue and smacked her lips. Whatever cum hadn't been licked up, Eden kneaded into the soft flesh of her firm tits. Girn watched for a bit as the three of them further played with his cum.

Suddenly, all were blinded by a bright flash. Girn had to squint against the light to look at the radiant shine. As it dissipated, he noticed an ethereal being had appeared. The figure became clearer and more defined as the glow abated. Girn cocked his eyebrow when recognising the newcomer.

"Lady Madison?" he said, surprised.

The buxom beauty with horns surveyed the dungeon cell. She raised an eyebrow herself at seeing Girn naked and three women -- of whom she recognised the two elves as ladies of the King's court -- covered in his cum. "Well, well, well, Girn. And there I was thinking you needed help."

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...

12