Barbarian Works Game Day Security

Story Info
Three way with college cheerleaders.
3k words
3.92
33.7k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still bumming around down south in the fall when a once in a lifetime opportunity became available. The game day staff for the D1 football powerhouse needed some extra game day staff. I called in a few favors and wouldn't you know, I got assigned the visiting teams cheerleaders. I checked the schedule and saw that the Cal Bears was the first team on the docket. So I checked the cheer squads webpage. I got some names and faces, then I checked online (yes it was that long ago) to figure out which one would be mostly likely down to fuck. I set my sights on Brittany. 5'6", curvy brunette. Senior majoring in bioengineering. She obviously has more of a background in dance than gymnastics like some of her cohorts. I start to develop a plan in my head. I also decided that I am going to make that evening worth my time so I start taking steroids and supplements designed to increase my sperm count.

Game day arrives and I ride the spirit squads (this team doesn't have cheerleaders, have a dance team) bus to their hotel to meet them and make my introduction. Brittany is the captain so I introduce myself as the security escort. Her tiny hand is dwarfed by my massive bricklayer hands. She is polite but I can tell I am the last thought in her mind.

The dance team finds their place on the sideline and the routine of the game starts to fall into place. I am polite and professional through the game. At halftime I put my plan into motion. I've done my homework and it turns out MDMA is a makeshift aphrodisiac. I read up on the average dosage and decided to start small and work my way up. Early I noticed all of the cheerleaders, sorry, dance team members, have their own water bottle. So when the time is right I slip miss Brittany a Mickey.

By the fourth quarter I noticed it started to take effect. She is getting really happy and friendly on the sidelines. It's a night game so I notice she is infatuated with all the lights, sights and sounds. Then Murphy and his law showed up. I never anticipated two other dance team members taking swigs of Brittany's water bottle. This could be really good, or really bad for me. To make sure the dosage is somewhat on point I top off the water bottle and slip more MDMA inside. By the middle of the fourth quarter the other two cheerleaders are just as happy and dancing, and exuberant as Brittany. I've lost track of how much MDMA I've slipped them but they are hugging, giggly, and just plain cheery. Ironic since they are a "dance" team.

The game was a good, close game so everyone is attributing their behavior to the game. Soon as the game was over I heard the three back onto the bus with the rest of the squad and the band. The three are sitting together. If you didn't know any better you would think they are drunk. Since I've been the quiet professional the entire time the cheer coach approaches me and asks me to make sure the three get to their rooms. I honestly can't believe my luck. As we get off the bus I tell the driver not to worry about me, I am going to grab a drink at the bar.

The three are laughing and giggle and stumbling over each other. I ask Brittany what room she is in, she tells me and I ask for the room key. She digs it out of her dance team gym bag. I can't help but admire her ass as she bends over to retrieve the key. All three are wearing the blue Cal tops with yellow stripes down the side and a small strap that wraps around their necks. The skirts are the tight form fitting style and they are wearing boyshort style bloomers.

When we got to Brittany's room I heard all three inside and ironically no one saw me shepard them inside. The door shuts and the fun soon begins.

Brittany gives me a hug, "Thank you so, so , so much for getting me back to my room. Today was so much fun. Isn't it girls?!"

"Yeah, holy shit I never thought I would have this much fun in the south." Says the smallest one, named Alison.

"Oh, I think we are all going to have more fun than we anticipated." I say with a grinch inspired smile. "I think you should give me a kiss good night." All three giggle. "Starting with you". I point at the slender brunette, I later learned was named Bree. I kiss her, but she is shy and soon pulls away. "That was nice. I think you should be next." I point at Alison.

She giggles, hesitates but sheepishly says, "Ok" I bend down and give her a strong kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and soon our tongues are dancing in each other's mouths. My hand goes to cup her B cup tit and I start mauling it through her top. It's only a B cup but she is only 5'2" so it seems bigger. After a minute or two she pulls away.

"That was even nicer..." I say. "Now it's your turn" as I look at Brittany.

She is looking at me with hungry eyes and without further delay I am kissing her. I'm not sure if she is trying to claim her property after watching Alison and I but our kiss is even more passionate, hungry, and determined. I pull away for a second. "Ladies", looking at Alison and Bree. "Why don't you two get more comfortable. You two kiss."

Bree shyly, "I dont know. I've never kissed a girl before..."

Brittany interjects, "Don't mind her. She's a virgin. Come here, let me show you some things"

"I'll be there in a second. You two kiss." I say in almost a demanding tone. Alison follows orders and leaps into Bree, kissing her strong and aggressively. Bree eases into it and the two fall onto the bed.

Brittany

I turn my attention back to Brittany. "Ask me nicely, to suck my cock."

"She looks up at me with her big doe eyes, "Please, may I suck your cock?"

"Yes, but first." I reach down, run my hands up the outside of her legs, and under her skirt. I hook my thumb into the waistband of her panites and bloomers and pull them down. Soon as I know the friction of her thick thighs is no longer holding the bloomers I let go they fall to her ankles. "Step out of them and hand them to me."

She complies. I first take a big whiff of her panties. Sweet, musky smelling. I folded her panites and put them in my pocket. I set the bloomers on the dresser.

"Now, get on your knees."

She nods in compliance and gets on her knees. She frees my cock from my cargo shorts and expertly takes the shaft and starts sucking my cock. First getting the head wet with her tongue and finally getting down to the shaft. I can tell she has no reservations about sucking dick. As she gets into a rhythm I notice she keeps good eye contact as she gets my cock dripping wet.

"Now, let me fuck you."

She just nods as she releases my cock from her mouth. "Put a condom on first. I'm a good, safe girl and I don't know you that well."

"No fucking way, Im feeling you entirely." I lightly shove her to the floor. She falls away from me so her back is turned. "It's as if you know exactly how I planned on taking you." As I kneel behind her I glance over at the bed. Alison and Bree were still making out. It's obvious Alison is really into it but Bree opens her eyes to glance over at me at the foot of the bed. I place my knees between her knees and nudge them slightly further apart. I raise Brittany's skirt up and start sawing my log of a dick between her wet folds. "You are soaked. You wanted this didn't you?"

Brittany just nods.

"Say it. Say you were dying to fuck me."

"Yes, I'm so goddamn wet. I've been dying for cock since I saw your beard and I've been throbbing more and more wanting cock."

"That's what I thought." As my purple mushroom head pushed past her lips and I sank home. She isn't ridiculously tight so in just one thrust I've bottomed out. I hold her hips and I start to get a rhythm together. Soon her hips are meeting my thrusts.

When we both have our rhythm I let go over her hips and squeeze her tits through her top. She moves my hands out of the way, and I realize she is helping me free her tits. I hold her hips and admire her round ass bounce off my cock as she pulls her top over her head. It lands about eye level with Brittany as I reach under her strapless sports bra and start mauling both tits with my massive hands. I pull her bra down to her tits completely free.

Soon as I start tweaking her nipples her moans become screams and I can tell she is close.

"Let me know when you are close. You can come on my back or tits." She demands.

She is on all fours but soon she has one less hand on the floor. She is reaching up to click her clit with her left hand. With this I grab a fist full of her perfect brown hair and pull her head back. She's in a twisted torment of pleasure and pain. I start thrusting with more force so she loses her balance and is face down on her Cal cheer top. As she lands face down, directly on top of the Cal emblem she cums with a wild scream. A couple more thrusts and I push as deep as possible. I force her head further into her cheer top and the carpet. I start to throb and grunt. Flooding her with my seed.

Brittany is trying to catch her breath and come down from her orgasimc high, "I told you to pull out."

"Your pussy was built for two things. Fucking then cuming inside of it..." I say as I lay on top of her still pumping hot seed into her. "Are you on anything?"

"The pill...but still man. Not cool"

"Has anyone ever fucked your ass before?"

"No...never."

"Until now". I use our juices and run the head over her virgin asshole, them I push in, One angry thrust. I hold it there as I knocked the wind out of her "I want you to know I was in every hole you have." Then I pull out.

I rise up and see Brittanys bloomers sitting there. I wipe my cum, her assblood and pussy juice on them.

I glance over at Alison and Bree. They have a hand in each other's bloomers finger each other. I can tell Bree is just mimicking Alison's motions.

Alison

Alison and I make eye contact. "It sounds like you had fun down there with Brit. I kinda wish someone would fuck me like that."

"Your wish is my command."

First I lean down, pick up Brittany who is still collecting her everything, and throw her on the king size bed. Looking down left to right is Bree, Alison, now Brittany. I grab Alison by the hips and pull her to the edge of the foot of the bed. I grab a hand full of her hair, kiss her then order her, "Don't come up for air until I fill you with my cum." She just nods, not completely sure what that means. "Now pull her bloomers and panties down and eat her. Get her good and wet for me." She once again, just nods. She runs her hands up Bree's thighs and Bree raises her hips to accommodate Alison. "Now set them on the nightstand." Now it's Bree nodding and following my orders. Brittany is just laying there so I take Bree's hand and put it in Brittany's. They hold hands and eye contact.

Soon Bree jolts to life as she feels Alison's tongue on her virgin pussy. Alison is on her knees, kneeling forward eating Bree's pussy. I run my hands up Alison's skirt and pull her bloomers and panties down. After some quick maneuvering I've got Alison naked from the waist down. Her bloomers and panties on the edge of the bed, skirt scrunched up. I make the same sawing motion I made with Brittany. For as tiny as Alison is her pussy is fat. But tight.

"Just pull out, I'm not on the pill" Alison pleads as she raises up from Bree's crotch.

"I told you not to come up for air until I cum." Alison nods again and goes back down on Bree. Alison is holding both of Bree's tits through Bree's top.

I start pushing into Alison. My massive frame makes Alison look even smaller and my cock seems even bigger. She is soaked so my head pushes past her lips with relative ease. Her pussy is shallower than Brittany's so I am bottoming out with each thrust. I'm holding her ass and hips as I push and thrust into her. The initial thrust knocks the wind out of her.

I hear Bree cumming thanks to Alison's hard work.

I grab Alison by the hair and pull her up "Good work, now free these tits of yours."

I'm still holding her by the hips and she is still impaled on my cock as she pulls her top off and throws in between Brittany and Bree. Alison takes the initiative to pull her strapless bra off as well. Both her nipples are pierced with a barbell piercing. I start pulling and tweaking her nipples and playing with the piercing making her scream and writhe in passion.

I push Alison up further so she is almost eye to eye with Bree. Bree instinctively wraps her legs around Alison's waist.

I let out a grown, "Ugh, I'm close to cumming."

"Don't you dare. I come from a long line of pups."

"Huh?"

"My entire fmaly is super fucking fertile and I'll get knocked up."

"How old are you?"

"20"

"Oh, this is s gonna be fucking fun. Prime breeding age" I start pushing with more purpose and gusto. "Your brain wants me to pull out but your body doesn't. Your hips are pushing back onto my cock even harder, even as I speak. And those perfect tits, they are going to be big and fat and full of milk in about 9 months. You are right, these hips are designed for child bearing and your body is built for breeding."

My words are working like magic. The thought of commiting a cardinal sin like getting knocked up in college gets her closer to the edge and her body is doing what it is designed to, milk my cock.

Whatever common sense is left, peaks out for a second. She tries to fight free, to get off my cock and off the gun that will shoot her up with a baby, but she can't. My size overwhelms her and Bree has her legs wrapped around Alison's waist.

She feels me thrust one last time against her cervix. She hears me grunt. Then she screams, "NO!!" as she cums and her pussy milks my cock dry. My cock is drowning her fertile womb with molten hot seed.

I pull out, but place my cock at her asshole. "Please no, I've tried that before so it's not like you are taking my asshole V-card."

I shrug and push into her. She screams, shudders and whines all at once. I realize I made her cum again. "Now, take these bloomers, and put them on to soak up my load or I'll fuck your ass more."

I pull out, separate her panties from her bloomers. I put her panties in my pocket and handed her her bloomers. She dutifully puts them on and collapses between Bree and Brittany.

Bree

I'm at the edge of the bed staring down at Bree. "So are you really a virgin?"

"Yes."

"How is that possible?"

"I'm an 18 year old freshman."

I reach down, wrap my arms around her and pull her up to face me. I move her around like a rag doll and lay her in the middle of the bed. Looking down I have Alison on the left, Bree in the middle and Brittany on the right. I take Bree's legs and drape them over Alison and Brittany and place her hands in their hands. I run my cock up and down her slit, and start to ease in. One push. a second push, a third push. More and more of my cock and being enveloped by her pussy. Soon I meet a wall.

"Holy shit, is this your cherry?!"

All she can do is muster a nod.

I pull back and shove into her. Her mouth opens in a silent scream. I let her adjust to the feeling of my massive log inside her. I pull almost all the way out and then shove back in. I need to hold my pace or I'll come soon. I realize that Brittany and Alison each are playing with Bree's tits. Soon Bree is locking her legs around me.

Even sexual titans have a breaking point. I push one last thrust and pump my final load into Bree.

"Fuck! I was close" Bree says with frustration. Even surprising me.

"Well, let your friends get you there."

I pull out and wipe my cock off with Bree's bloomers.