All Comments on 'Barbecue'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Four letter word

Starts with R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another person

who lives in his mother basement or you could just be retarded or both. What a true waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap Story

Pure and simple. More like rape. Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

another crap story by an author with a fucked up sense of right and wrong! Where do you come up with this rape bullshit? You are a sadistic fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the hell was that???

Bobby isn't a mans name, it's a boys name and it shows. This was a lame attempt at an erotic story. Maybe non erotic would have been a better fit?

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 11 years ago
Silly comment. Bobby is a man's name.

Bobby Knight, Bobby Darin, Bobby Fischer, Bobby Flay, Bobby Kennedy, Bobby Sherman, Bobby Orr, Bobby Labonte, Bobby Brown... and lots more of 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
only reason I opened this...

The only reason I opened this mental midget's story is to give it a 1. I'm not sure why his mother allows him internet access.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Garbage

Just another junk story posted on Literotica

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Misses being rape

A cute little flash-fuck tale. There are several key points which save this from rape. Our Hero suggests she relax and let herself be ogled. She does NOT have to do that...she can scream...it IS a party and they are NOT out of earshot. When she DOES relax and let herself be felt-up, he warns her that his intent has upgraded, and she should consider panicking. She, instead and in a low volume, indicates that the venue is not ideal! Screaming at any time up to now would neutralize Our Hero's aggressive intrusion, but she does not do it, despite being told his intention!

At NO point does he threaten her, physically or otherwise, with anything more deadly than premature ejaculation!

After-the-fact reconsideration should NOT forgive authentic rape. But, in this case Sweetie's after-coupling conversation with Hubby indicates that she did not EVER consider this interaction unwelcome, except being in a setting she considered too risky! Reluctant, yes, but her reluctance was limited to time and place!

Hot! A quick last comment about when she would be going to the library would have upgraded a 4* to 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is 3rd degree sexual assault

Uninvited exposure of a victim's genitals. But this is a complete fantasy story, in real life the narrators actions would result in screams, others being alerted etc

Silly story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a RAPE tale!

Fuck YOU for having the sick mind to write this shit! If she didn't want it, then don't force it. FUCK UP WRITER!!! I hope this happens to your wife BITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"He couldn't recognise a piece of shit if he ate it."

What kind of immature idiotic comment is that? Grow up you fucking troll and leave lickidee the fuck alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There is a saying about reality being more weird then made up stories. This story reminded me of what happened to me a few months after I got married. My husband and I had been back from our honeymoon and we were invited to my parent’s house to a family swim party to catch up and cool off. After I was in my bikini and we all were at the pool my mother called me in to help with food. Inside I was surprised to find an ex boyfriend of mine in the living room. He said he missed me and needed to talk. Once he got me alone he forced a kiss and said he wanted to prove we were more meant to be together than I was with my husband. Soon after that he forced his way with me. I always told him ‘No’ but I admit I didn’t scream or fight with my full efforts. I’m pretty sure that he thought I liked it that day. I’m pretty sure my mother helped him think that. Why? Because a week and two days later, minutes after my husband left for work, guess who was at my front door? Yup, and my mother gave him my address. I didn’t know it when I looked through the key hole. He had his back to the door and from the back they look alike and I assumed he was my husband, forgetting something. That ex barged right in and didn’t take ‘no’ for an answer again. He didn’t say three words to me before ripping my clothes off and screwing me in the living room. When he was done we had a long talk and it was the last time he forced himself on me. When my husband came home I told him EVERYTHING. I didn’t want this to wreak our marriage but I don’t believe in peeping secrets from you spouse either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some pretty fucked up coments

I actually feel like commenting on the comments. To the lady who cheated her husband! He shouldve divorced your ass! I think u wanted to get fucked by ur x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BULLSHIT!

Bobby needs to get some real friends, not hang around with assholes that are just looking for the latest piece of ass to jump. This may be realistic but damn!

Design82Design82almost 10 years ago

Well written, and quite humourous (which is strange considering the lady just about got raped!!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why all the hate in the comments?

It's certainly not rape, she was quickly into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story

and don't believe annony this asshole of LIT loves these stories. if this fool voted a 1 it's a great LW story! I gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BOBBY JUST MAY HAVE TO START

another song about Me and Bobby sans Kathys Clown, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've been there

I'm sorry but I don't think you men know how hard it can be to resist a REALLY dominant man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another of Ashson's Alpha Males

Unimpeded, they take what they want, when and where they want it.

One named Gary took my virginity. It just seemed a natural flow of events for me to meet in the park a man who I knew had fucked an acquaintance of mine, for him to coax me to his apartment at the edge of the park, and for me to quickly find myself being stripped and fucked.

With men like this, there is no shame; you feel as if you have given him what he deserves. The rest of you men have to beg, bribe, or work to seduce us. These men by their behavior imply that we should just give it up, and we do.

The funny thing is that I didn't realize the kind of man I married, two years later. My husband ended up working with Gary and being willingly cuckolded by him for several years.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous re. Been there. I don't think you whores can resist any one with a dick.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I always love your endings, and this story is certainly no exception! A great read. 5* ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn, Tazz

I always thought 'Me and Bobby...' was the only good thing she ever did and she was dead. Always have loved Don and Phil, though of course one of them is too. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous