Barbie: Nympho Doll Lives

Story Info
Tim has 90 days of hot sex with Barbie.
7.3k words
4.27
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

Barbie: Nympho Doll Lives

By Hotpup

I started writing this story in 2020 and I never got around to finishing it because it was way off from anything I had previously written, I have a love-hate relationship with it. I'm certainly not submitting it to get wonderful ratings rather just trying to have a bit of fun. This story is written very tongue in cheek, my attempt at having a bit of fun while also hopefully, writing a sexy piece. Here's hoping. Please do not judge my other submissions from what you read below unless you like it! Lol!

The sign over the door said "George's Antiques and used Toys" being curious and needing a birthday gift for his 8-year-old niece Tim stepped inside. The little country shop was not much to look at as much of the stock seemed to be hazardously tossed about. Just as he found a selection of dolls George came up to him and he told him about his niece.

At that moment Tim spotted it, the box said, "Curvy Teacher Barbie." As he looked it over and was about to buy it George pointed to some wording on the box which read, "This is for adults only, and Barbara Millicent Roberts should be taken out of the box only when the owner is alone and follows the directions carefully." We were both curious about the strange wording. he was so curious that he just had to have it. Not forgetting his niece, he bought her "Astronaut Barbie."

On Tim's way home he stopped by his sister's house and dropped off the gift for his niece but did not hang around long as he wanted to see what was so special about the new doll. He figured it was just a come-on to sell more dolls, if so, his niece would get this doll as well. After getting himself a drink, he sat down on the sofa and opened the box.

Barbie was dress in a sexy negligee with silky bikini panties and stiletto high heels, and she was holding a tiny pink suitcase. There was also a tiny bracelet which was attached to a USB cord. An instruction sheet bluntly said not to do anything with the doll until I plugged the bracelet into my computer. Instantly a screen popped up saying, "Welcome to the set-up instructions for your very own Curvy Nympho Barbie."

Now Tim was really intrigued but still did not understand what any of this meant. When he hit the next button, he was asked a series of questions starting with his first name then proceeding to his favorite soft drink and wine. The weirder it got the more he wanted to see where this was leading him. After answering about his favorite candy, the program asked if he liked women with hairy armpits and how hairy he liked their nether region. After answering that he liked 38D tits and a 42-inch ass a final screen popped up.

"Congratulations! You have completed the set-up process. You are almost ready to have fun with Nympho-Curvy Barbie for the next 90 days! Now unplug the USB cord from both the computer and the bracelet. Then sit down with Barbie in your lap and put her bracelet on. Gently caress her lips and chest and then have fun!" Understandably he felt weird and confused and a bit like a pervert. Rationalizing Tim decided to see what kind of joke this was.

Still shaking his head in wonder, he picked up the bracelet, doll and his drink and headed to the sofa. After putting the drink on the end table, he sat the hard plastic doll on his lap and took a deep breath and looked around to make sure no one else was around although he knew perfectly well that he was alone. Fumbling a little with the tiny bracelet he finally was able to snap it on to her wrist. It was no surprise that nothing happened.

Then remembering the rest of the instructions, he gently rubbed a finger across her lips. After rubbing it across the surface a couple of times, he swore that he heard a moan come from the doll. Surely, he was imagining it. Shrugging his shoulders, he reached under the negligee and ran his finger over her pointy breasts. As Tim caressed her the plastic seemed almost to melt under his fingertips, getting soft and silky. Suddenly her lips parted, and she purred, "Tim, do not stop."

Stunned he almost threw her across the room. Ever so slightly her little body began to move as she continued to speak, "I'm your horny fuck-doll! We will have lots and lots of fun! Now, you need to caress every millimeter of my body before you can have a grand time with me."

Not knowing what else to do Tim did as she asked. Just Like with her lips and breasts as he caressed the rest of her the plastic transformed into what can only be described as smooth sexy skin. But the even bigger surprise was that as he ran his hands over her body she grew very quickly into a woman. He could not believe it suddenly that a well-endowed five-foot eight-inch woman was now on his lap. Her clothing, shoes suitcase, and bracelet had grown along with her.

Realizing what was happening Tim decided to be methodical and started at her painted toes and worked his way up her, now, very sexy body not wanting to miss a single spot. Barbie looked into his eyes and leant in and gave him a brief electric kiss and giggled, "My name is Barbara Millicent Roberts, but everyone calls me Barbie. My feet are ticklish. Don't forget to reach inside my panties and make sure you are extra thorough there especially my hot little pussy and nasty ass crack!"

Before his eyes she was coming more and more alive and becoming sexier by the second as now her tits were truly "D" cups, and her ass was magnificently large. Being dedicated to his task Tim made extra sure to caress every inch of her lovely, exposed body before venturing into her panties. Then, following her directions, he slid his hand inside the back of her underwear and felt from hip to hip before rubbing up and down her ass crack which seemed to form under his hand as the more, he caressed the deeper it got until he finally found her puckered asshole.

When Tim reached the front of her undies, he encountered nothing but a smooth surface, no hair or vaginal area. But as I caressed the spot, he could feel the lips form and blossom. In no time they parted, and he felt moisture between them and a fully formed pussy. As he continued to explore a forest of pussy hair sprouted. Barbie turned and straddled his lap and after kissing him hungrily spoke, "I'm on fire, take me to your bed, use me!"

Tim's head was still spinning as the living doll reached down and gave his cock an extremely hard squeeze through his pants then stood up and pulled his face against her panty-covered pussy. The sweet smell was downright intoxicating. Then, letting go, she turned around and bumped her big ass against his face before taking a couple of steps, "Tim, are you going to take me to your room or not?"

Still stunned at the events of the last few minutes he shook his head and slowly arose from the sofa and timidly walked to the bedroom with Barbie following close behind him. He Stopped short of the king size bed that dominated the small room only to have her come up from behind him and wrap her arms around him. The next thing he knew is pants and underwear were around his ankles and she was pumping Tim's cock and teasing his balls.

After guiding him to the bed, using his cock to steer them, she pushed him down. As he sat on the edge of the mattress, she ripped his shirt off before gliding to the floor and removing the rest of his clothing. Amazingly, she swallowed his entire eight-inch cock in one gulp. Coming up for air she whispered, "I've got to empty your balls so that you last longer inside my other holes besides, I'm fucking hungry!"

"Damn! I've never felt anything like this! I don't fucking believe this; where the hell did you come from? I'm going to cum, fucking slut," Tim groaned gritting his teeth.

The suction was incredible as it felt as though this nymph would suck so deeply that his cock would be ripped right off of him. Not a drop escaped her mouth as she sucked until he was limp. After licking her lips, she slithered up his body and stabbed her tongue down Tim's throat. Growling she purred, "You taste a lot better than Ken ever did. Now, I am all yours to fulfill absolutely any fantasy you have, no exceptions. Since you like natural girls, I will not shave or shower while I'm with you, but you will wash my hair when I need you to do it. Lastly, there will be a couple of surprises for you very soon. Now, Mother Fucker, ravage me!"

Thinking for a moment, he decided to test the seriousness of her statement that she would do anything that he wanted. After he vigorously caressed her breasts and kissed her passionately, Tim demanded, "Let us see how serious you are my toy. It is time for you to kiss my ass and do not forget to see how far up my shit hole you can stick your tongue."

Barbie got up but not before she ground her sweaty and hairy armpits in his face and then fed him a small sample of her pussy juice. As he rolled over, she slid back down his body kissing all over as she positioned herself between his thighs. Masterfully she licked and sucked his ass cheeks working ever closer to his ass crack. Then she yanked him up to his knees and pulled his cheeks as far apart as they would go before swiping her tongue up and down the center of his ass. She did not do this for long as the next thing he knew her tongue was like a snake wriggling its way deep inside his back door.

It was one of the most unbelievable things that he had ever experienced. Knowing that he would orgasm soon if she did not stop, he rolled away so that he would not waste his seed due to his limited supply. Quickly Tim climbed on top of her, hornier than ever, he groaned, "Fuck, where in the hell did you learn to do that? It was so damn hot! Now, I am going to see what every single part of your body tastes like."

There was so much that he wanted to do with his newly acquired nymphomaniac that he did not know where to start. Taking matters into her own hands, Barbie roughly grabbed his head, pulling him to her mouth, and savagely kissed him for several minutes. It did not matter to him that initially he could taste his own bowels as they kissed as their tongues were dancing with one another as their bodies were grinding together.

Disengaging from the hot kisses, Tim moved downward as Barbie struggled to take her nightie off over her head. Hungrily he licked and sucked her cleavage enjoying the salty but sweet taste of her skin while moving his hands to cup her large breasts. he could not believe how pointy her boobs were, as well as how firm yet squeezable they felt. Even though she was lying flat on her back her breasts seemed to stand at attention. It did not take long before he was savagely nibbling and sucking on her big jugs while she stroked his back.

"Let's see if you are as dirty as you said in your profile," she growled as she moved his head to her hairy armpit and held it firmly in place. The hair was glistening with sweat, and the aroma was strong yet somehow feminine. Like a moth to a candle, he was completely drawn in and feverishly dove in. he licked and sucked until she was satisfied that his job was completed all while she roughly squeezed and teased his cock and balls.

"You are a fucking pervert, aren't you? I love it," she exclaimed as she directed him to her other armpit. Her cock and ball play got rougher as he nibbled on her nasty pit. Once she was happy with his performance, she released Tim's head and he motor-boated her tits and very roughly squeezed and played with her boobs. This only seemed to excite her even more as she vigorously ground her pelvis against his stomach.

Deciding to wait for the grand finale he resisted the overwhelming temptation to go near her pussy even though it seemed like a magnet calling out to him. Instead, he dove for her feet ripping off her high heels and hugging both feet to his face and inhaling the harsh smell of foot sweat While he methodically sucked and licked one of her feet, she used the other foot to play with his cock. As he worked over her feet, she rolled onto her stomach showing off her massive ass.

That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. he executed a perfect dive onto her ass with his nose landing in the center of her ass crack. Kneading her butt cheeks like bread dough he inhaled deeply while swiping his tongue the length of her crack, "Oh fuck! Your ass stinks, you nasty fucking bitch! Your ass is mine! Now torture my cock with your feet while I devour this delicious ass!"

With that, she rolled on to her side grabbing Tim's cock between the arches of her feet and yanked it as hard as she could. This caused him to groan in both pain and pleasure. Meanwhile, he licked, nibbled, and bit her ass cheeks as if possessed by a demon before returning to her ass crack. It was as if she knew just how rough to torture his cock exciting him more and more by the minute. Returning the rough play, he began spanking that mammoth ass even as he attempted to poke his tongue up her ass hole.

`At first her sphincter was totally unyielding resisting any penetration. It was shut tight guarding whatever treasures that might be beyond it. IT took a while but after applying spit and the pressure of his tongue he was finally able to get past the first level of her ring. He buried his tongue deep inside her shitty depths. As he tongue fucked her back door her foot play continued alternatively torturing and caressing his cock and balls.

Tim's face was buried so deep between her butt cheeks that his ears were barely visible. It did not take long until he felt as if he would erupt all over her feet. As he was Still in spunk savings mode he pulled away and flipped her once again onto her back. Before him was the richest thickest forest of pubic hair he had ever seen with a glistening set of pussy lips cutting down the middle of the forest. Slowing down for only a couple of moments he reached up and caressed and combed his fingers through her beautiful hair.

Then, he kissed up her silky thighs until he reached the place where they converged. Using his fingers, he tenderly touched the lips before pulling them apart and caressing the wetness just inside. Her large, hooded clit was now exposed, and he could see inside her dainty little love tunnel. Spreading her legs like a wishbone he Wrapped his arms around her thighs and growled, "Damn, you've got the hottest fucking snatch I've ever seen I hope you're ready to be devoured until you scream for me to stop you fucking slut!"

"That is big talk Let's see you back up your words with your mouth you cocky bastard," she responded with attitude. Starting out, he simply licked up and down her cunt lips causing her to shiver slightly. If he found the aroma coming from her center was special, it was nothing when compared to her taste. Before long he was scooping her honey from her pussy like a mad man. After tongue-fucking her pussy briefly his attention turned to her clit which now seemingly had grown to twice its original size.

This action caused her to thrash about uncontrollably as she hollered obscenities. It took a lot of strength to hold her hips still enough to keep his mouth connected to her hard nub. Barbie pounded the bed with her fists as he was rewarded with a river of sweet honey. Eagerly he licked up every drop of her sweet nectar. Gasping for air his toy urged, "Oh shit! Fuck me now!"

Not wanting to disappoint her Tim excitedly moved up her soft body only pausing briefly to nibble on her tits. As soon as she could reach his cock Barbie tugged it to her pussy. Resting his elbows on the mattress he roughly grabbed ahold of her boobs as if they were handles. Then kissing her mouth ferociously as he pushed his cock inside of her hot love tunnel. Within five seconds he was pounding her twat like a jackhammer. With every in-stroke her vaginal muscles gripped his cock like an industrial-Strength vice.

"Harder Pecker," she groaned as she raked her fingernails down his back while she wrapped her ankles around his thighs with her hips slamming up to meet each of his thrusts. It seemed the harder that he fucked her the more excited she became wildly thrusting in rhythm with his assault. Their mouths became entangled in the most passionate kiss he had ever experienced. Tim did not know how long that they fucked but when they came it was like a volcano erupting as their juices flowed forth like lava.

As soon as Tim rolled off her, she climbed on top of him getting into sixty-nine position and cleaned off his cock with her mouth while he enjoyed her cream pie. Worn out he got up and stretched still in a state of shock. Then she asked him to go and get her suitcase so she could put something on until the next round besides she was very hungry. While she dressed in a hot pink halter and Daisy Duke Shorts, he fixed them some sandwiches with chips.

As they ate Barbie ran her foot all over him. It was amazing how flexible she was as she not only caressed his legs, crotch and abdomen but even ran her sexy foot over his face allowing him to suck on her toes between bites of food. His guest must have been starving as she ate two large sandwiches along with chips and she also drank a couple of half liters of soda.

As soon as he took his last bite she got up and took their dishes to the sink. When she returned, she grabbed his head and pushed it into her crotch and growled, "Now that we are re-fueled, and my pussy is soaking wet it is time for some real action! We ain't done nothing yet."

"This is fucking amazing! I never thought of Barbie as anything but a wholesome all-American girl. I figured that Ken was sexually frustrated as his girlfriend was a cock-tease. Boy, did I have that wrong," Tim answered as he wrapped his arms around her big butt inhaling her musk. Much to his delight, she ground her crotch in his face as she spoke.

"Ken is the tease; he keeps coming up with reasons not to fuck me. He says that if we fuck it will ruin our wholesome image and Mattel will quit promoting us and we will become a couple of nobodies. Finally, one night, he consented to give me oral sex, but he wasn't very talented at it but actually we both enjoyed it." Then, she grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom.

Following her womanly ass down the hall was one of the easiest things he had ever done, he was so tempted to reach out and give it a smack. What she did next confused him as she climbed in the bathtub and tossed her shorts and panties at him. When she told him to strip he idiotically stammered, "What's up?"

"Don't ask questions just hurry up and join me. I have got a couple of treats you just might enjoy," she said with a devilish smile. Figuring that, so far, everything had been fantastic he eagerly did as she instructed. Once I was in the tub, she directed me down on to my knees so that he was staring at her fluffy pussy.

Having figured things out he hesitated as he was not a fan of water sports. The next thing Tim knew she had pulled his head against her pussy and positioned her piss hole against his mouth. Being skittish, he opened his mouth and was greeted with a raging flow of fluid. At first, he did not taste anything as he was too busy trying to catch every drop. Then it hit him he was actually drinking his favorite soft drink; it was amazingly cold and tasted just as if it came directly from the bottle.

"Now, eat my shit!" Barbie quickly spun around and pushed her ass into his face. he started to get up not wanting any part of scat. Using strength that defied logic she held him in place as the first turd emerged from her anal ring. It only took a second before he was eagerly devouring what came out as it turned out to be miniature milk chocolate peanut butter cups, His favorite candy. After she finished with her backdoor treat she turned back around and gave him a drink to wash it down.

"How...how did you do that? Where did the soda and candy come from? What the hell," he questioned as she let him up. She giggled just before torridly kissing him.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers
12