Barbie: Nympho Doll Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's what you requested silly boy! But it is a very limited supply so you can only have such a treat every couple of days. The rest of the time it is real poop and piss which I won't give to you unless you want it," she answered still giggling. they climbed back out of the tub and snuggled in his bed.

"That was some trick you played on me making me think I was going to drink piss and eat shit. I still don't understand any of this. How could a

$10 plastic doll turn into a hot sexy nymphomaniac? " Tim asked while playing with her D cups. She turned toward Tim caressing his ass and smiled, but it was a strange kind of smile almost sad.

"Well, Tim it is like this it seems Mattel was experimenting with making me more interactive doing things like making me walk and talk. You know say simple greetings for the girls that play with dolls. It seems like one engineer got carried away and found a way using computer programming and a bit of magic to create what you see here, she began.

"Before the managers noticed he had created 11 mock-ups complete with boxes. When they found out he told them that he had only created 10 so that he could take me home with him. When he died his niece took me to the toy store. The thing to remember is that I only come alive for 90 days at a time and only once for each person and the secret must never be revealed. Finally, and most importantly if any part of you is inside of me when time expires you will be sucked inside the box with me and become Nympho-Ken."

It took a moment for Tim to digest what she had just said and he wasn't sure he believed all of it but then he figured that, of course, he should believe what she said, after all, here was this slutty Barbie in his bed willing to do his bidding for three months. The idea of becoming a Ken doll after three months actually did not sound that bad to Tim as there was nothing particularly great about his current life.

"So you mean that for the next 90 days if I tell you to sit your big ass on my face, or tongue out my butt hole or suck my toes you'd do it? Or, how about right now you get on all fours and present your ass hole to me to fuck?" Tim was clearly testing her limits as his libido was on fire and his cock was already ready for action. There were still a lot of questions that he had but once she did as he asked and wiggled her rear at him all of them were forgotten.

As Tim pulled apart her cheeks he noticed that now her ass hole seemed to be wide open somewhere between one and two inches in diameter. He figured he would have no trouble inserting his cock. But it seemed as if Barbie had many tricks up her sleeve as when his spongy head entered her rectum she suddenly clamped the muscles tightly around it then released it allowing him to make it in another inch.

This went on for a couple of minutes until his entire length was buried in her bowels. Her muscles were now wrapped so tightly around his length that he swore that if she wished she could snap his cock off at the root. To his relief she released her grip and allowed her chocolate tunnel to go back to its natural state; it was still the tightest hole Tim's cock had ever been in.

Breathing a sigh of relief that he was going to keep his member Tim pulled back and began to thrust hard into Barbie's Bowels. Each time that his balls struck Barbie's pussy she moaned and released a bit of honey on them and down both of their thighs. As wonderful as this was he was curious to see if any of the skin had been shredded from his cock.

"Fuck, give me your spunk right fucking now bastard, Cum in my shithole," Barbie exhorted him knowing that most guys loved dirty talk. Tim certainly loved it and gave her ass several slaps as his orgasm approached. His cock went off like a shot gun deep inside her backdoor as a gallon of sweat poured off of their bodies. Pulling out he laid beside her and without being asked Barbie used her mouth to clean the juices from his cock.

They were both worn out but Tim needed more answers. As Barbie snoozed Tim went to his computer and opened up the Barbie Application finding out what she had said was true. There was some more useful information included. For example he could take the bracelet off and she would turn into a rubber sex doll that he could store away in a drawer or closet.

That seemed a bit cruel to him but he could see how practical it could be. Evidently this is how the developer was able to keep anyone from finding out about his playgirl. It turned out that there were nine more bracelets in her suitcase. Depending on the bracelet he selected he could have a prude, Virgin, a bride, a slave, valley girl, a sophisticated lady or slut, a totally wild slut, or a dominatrix. Also, her safe word was 'Ken' to stop all activity.

He started to exit the program when he noticed one last note that said that there was one flaw in the software. It turns out that when the 90th day rolls around Barbie will do everything in her power to make sure that the user's cock is in one of her orifices making him hers forever regardless of which bracelet she has on. This sent a shiver up his spine.

Part of him wanted to find a way of getting rid of his toy, but there did not seem to be any practical way of doing so. Just as he pressed the power button he felt hands on his ass pulling his cheeks apart. Barbie dove in her tongue snaking deep up his ass hole making him forget about what he had read. Her tongue was truly magical as she buried it at least five inches.

The tongue seemed to be almost as thick as his cock. She wiggled it all around causing Tim to bend over the table to rest his upper body while he received the best ass job by far he had ever had. She made him erupt without even touching his cock and balls. If she were this hot with just the default regular slut bracelet on he couldn't imagine what would happen if she had on one of the other bracelets. After she withdrew he asked, "How the fuck did you do that?"

"It's a gift from my developer. I saw you reading about the software flaw. It is no flaw as one night when the developer was asleep I put that part in. What he never found out is that I also added if my tongue was in the user's mouth, pussy, or asshole when the clock expired they would join me back in the box. Unfortunately, the developer died on day 82 of a heart attack while we fucked which resulted in me somehow going back into the box," she purred.

Not being very knowledgeable about computer programming Tim was at a loss at how to undo her devious programming. Some ideas of how to avoid joining her in the box were already brewing though. He had no intention of becoming Ken. In the meantime he would have fun with his Nympho Barbie. Standing back up, "You're the devilish one aren't you?"

bending down he sucked one of her breasts into his mouth and while she moaned at his attention he reached for her wrist and removed the bracelet. Instantly she began to become a rubber Barbie. Like the original she had no sexual features. Weighing less than ten pounds he easily transported her to the bedroom and opened the suitcase. He marveled at the contents. Which included a few toys and some changes of clothes.

Finding the bracelets he picked up the one that had the tag 'virgin.' After placing the default one in the suitcase and putting back on his shirt, shorts, and underwear he timidly clamped the new one onto her wrist.

Figuring that he would likely try all of the bracelets he decided to start with the one most like how Barbie was portrayed, besides isn't a stereotype that every guy wants to pop the cherry of a virgin. He also knew that he could be a bit more aggressive as she was his very own doll. For a moment he wasn't sure that the bracelet would do anything but slowly the Clothes in the suitcase began to change and she was becoming more alive.

While waiting for the bracelet to transform her he looked back at the other bracelets and had second thoughts about a couple of them as he wasn't totally sure that he wanted a slave or to be dominated and for that matter how much wilder would the wild Barbie be?

"Remember Tim, I agreed to smooch with you on your bed so we could be more comfortable but I've never gone all the way and am not ready yet," were the first words out of Virgin Barbie's mouth once she finished transitioning. This made Tim happy because this meant that she wasn't a prude and was open, at least, to playing around.

"I love making out with you Barbie. That blouse is so hot on you," he said thinking it would be even hotter off of her and if he had his way soon would be discarded. He took her into a passionate embrace as they kissed. Wasting no time he cupped her breast. Barbie swatted his hand away twice before allowing it to stay the third time.

Like an octopus his hands were all over her upper body occasionally grazing her plump ass. One by one he undid the buttons of her blouse as his other hand unhooked her bra. As he nibbled on her neck Barbie returned the passion caressing his back and chest even sliding her hand under his shirt. Briefly she tried to stop him from taking off the blouse and bra but gave in as she was enjoying the breast play. While he sucked on her tits he removed his own shirt.

From what Tim could tell Virgin Barbie was programmed as lust-filled and had supposedly gone pretty far with other guys. With that thought in mind he lightly took her hand and placed it on the bulge in his shorts and held it there for a few moments. While she did not pull it away she did not remove it either. Not deterred Tim's action on her boobs became more frenetic with his hand now caressing high on her thigh, "so beautiful."

A couple of more inches and Tim's hand was caressing her crotch. Barbie promptly reached over and yanked his hand away. This happened twice before Barbie allowed his hand to remain. Taking this as a good sign Tim unzipped her fly and pushed his hand inside of her pants now rubbing her mound through her panties. It only took a couple of minutes before she was squeezing and rubbing his cock outside of his clothing.

Remember you said that the next time we made out you'd give me a blow job. How about it?" he asked as He took a brief break from stimulating her pussy to undo his pants and free his rigid cock. His question was a stab in the dark assuming that while she was a virgin it seemed likely to him that this version of Barbie had allowed heavy petting, perhaps doing almost everything but having intercourse.

Moments later his hand resumed stroking her pussy through her pants then Barbie laid across his lap and swallowed his cock causing Tim to emit a groan. While she mouth-fucked his member Tim got to work shoving her pants and panties off of her rump. He teased her pussy and was just able to find her erect clit to stimulate it.

Barbie moved to swat his hand away but gave in and let him continue to play. It didn't take long for him to shoot a large quantity of spunk down her throat. Wanting to save his cum for later he pulled her off of his cock. Then he pushed her back onto her back and spreading her legs whispering, "That was terrific. Now it's time for my mouth to please you!"

The aroma of her honey was already filling his nostrils as he got into position. He was a bit surprised that she raised no objections to receiving cunnilingus. Soon she was squirming and writhing under his mouth. Figuring that the time had come to take her virginity he moved up her body and positioned his cock at her opening.

"Stop, no, we can't, I'm not ready," she snapped as she clamped her legs together. Largely ignoring her protest he resumed pleasuring her nibbling on her neck and caressing her. He continued unphased working her up into a frenzy. He Felt her resistance waning as she wiggled underneath him with her legs relaxing a bit. Finally her arms were on his back with her fingers trailing up and down.

Giving her a chance to protest he slowly slid his legs between her thighs once again. As they kissed passionately his cock found the entrance to her pussy. He pushed in perhaps a half of an inch and waited a moment before proceeding any further. Then he pushed forward until his manhood met the resistance of her virginal barrier.

Taking a deep breath he thrust harder and broke through causing a yelp to come from Barbie. Tears filled her eyes as she clung tightly to him. As he allowed the pain to subside he gave her another kiss, this one sweet and hopefully understanding. Silence filled the room as Tim slowly began to fuck Barbie thinking it is not everyone who can claim to take the famous Barbie's virginity. His tempo increased as Barbie began to move in time with his thrusting.

"Oh yes Tim, I love it, fuck me harder," perhaps that wasn't what any real life woman would have said but being a doll programmed to lose her virginity it is what Barbie told Tim. She wrapped her legs around Tim as he feverishly began drilling her tight puss. They fucked for several minutes before finally having mutual orgasms. Panting Tim rolled off of her.

Seeing the large blood spot on the bed Barbie quickly stripped the bed before taking Tim to shower with her. Their touching in the shower was full of sweet and gentle caressing. After the shower Barbie threw on a nightshirt and made the bed. Taking her into his arms for a kiss Tim stealthily took off the bracelet and in moments she began to turn into a rubber doll.

Quickly he went to her suitcase and exchanged the bracelet for the default bracelet. He was not sure how many of the other bracelets he would try out. He had a suspicion that one or two of them could mean real trouble. For example, would the 'bride' bracelet somehow mean that he was married to her and he would instantly become Ken and go into the box with her.

Tim was very happy with regular slut barbie. He would ponder things for a while. At that moment Barbie was all the way back and walking toward him seductively. He could not believe it but his cock had already fully recovered. On the spur of the moment he got an idea as there was one bracelet he just had to try out.

Guiding Barbie to her suitcase he pulled out the 'wild slut' bracelet and quickly put it on her after taking off the default one. In a flash she was all over him. For the next few hours the couple did nearly everything imaginable. He had never had his cock and balls played with so roughly but it seemed that Barbie knew just how rough to pe without damaging him.

Until that day Tim had never had his ass hole fisted or a sexy foot crammed deep into his mouth causing him to gag as he sucked and licked on it. With a dildo rammed up her ass hole she climbed on top of him and fucked him cowgirl. She even, later, fucked his back channel with a strap-on. Totally exhausted he finally called out the safe word.

The activity stopped instantly as he exchanged the bracelet back to the default one. Over the next two and a half months he tried out a few of the other ones. He enjoyed the sophisticated lady as she was a tiger in bed but still controllable. The Valley Girl was fun but not as hot as she pretended to be. As expected the prude would not be very adventurous but really knew how to use her Kegel muscles.

On the 79th day he made a mistake and put the prude bracelet on her when she already had the

Virgin bracelet on. Her eyes glazed over and she became a virtual statue. Her eyes blinked in confusion then slowly tried to cover herself with her hands. A groan came from her, "Two bracelets are not allowed...my programming is overloaded...remove one of the bracelets."

It was a revelation to him. So, he removed one of the bracelets and she returned to the virgin. Then he got out two more bracelets and added them to the virgin one. This caused her to collapse and sputter out nonsense. He quickly took off all of the bracelets and after a bit of time he put only one back on and she was ok.

His theory was that he could totally crash the system on the 89th bay by putting most of the bracelets on her at once and that there would be no chance of her taking him into her box. In the meantime he would have all kinds of very nasty fun with her.

He had feared, all along, that even if he removed all the bracelets from her as time expired that there would be something that Barbie had hidden the program that would cause her to stay human and suck his cock into her mouth as time ran out. After all, the only reason that the developer was not boxed with her was that he died on day82.

For the next ten days he had the time of his life switching between several of the bracelets but mostly leaving her in default mode. When they slept he used her feet, ass, or chest as his pillow. When Barbie fell asleep after a monumental afternoon of sex on the 89th day Tim slipped over to the suitcase and took out all of the bracelets except the 'bride' one.

He opened all of them before approaching the sleeping doll then quickly snapped them one after another onto her arm. He felt strange part of him regretted his action as it kind of felt like he might be killing someone but he was reasonably sure that another person would someday have as much fun as he had when they took possession of the doll.

Barbie stirred briefly, eyes blinking and mechanically spoke, "System error, overload...remove excessive input bracelets...warning, system error, bracelets are overheating system, platform is collapsing."

The bracelets glowed briefly before Barbie quit moving and shut down. He then removed all of the bracelets and she began shrinking turning back into a plastic doll wearing the same nightie she came with. Quickly he placed her back in the box with all of the accessories. He went to his car and drove a couple of blocks and parked out of range of his wi-fi.

Returning home he booted up his computer and went to the Barbie Application. There were some message telling him first that the system had crashed. The next one said that the wi-fi connection was lost. The final one said, "Please re-activate Barbie by bringing her in range of your wi-fi and put one of the bracelets on her. She really wants to play with you! You have 27 more hours to have whatever kind of kinky fun you wish!"

For a moment he was tempted but instead deleted the program from his computer then unplugged his router. That night he missed Barbie as well as the sex on demand. He had been spoiled but now he would get back to having a normal love life. The next afternoon when he was sure the time was up he returned to the toy shop and told the owner that he had enough of the doll and offered to sell it back.

George offered him $2.25 for Barbie which he took. Tim wondered who would get the doll next and if Barbie would succeed in getting that person into the box with her. He stared back at the boxed doll and saw George looking curiously at it. He would have to check back in three months and see if George had managed to stay out of the box or if he was permanently hers.

12