Barbie's BBC Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing home," I stammered.

"Well I was hoping to surprise you," she smiled. "But I guess it was me that got the surprise."

Anne continued, "I felt bad about you being alone on a holiday, so I decided to fly home early. Should have known a sissy slut like you wouldn't be lonely."

Still embarrassed beyond belief and wondered how much she had watched me do with Jim. "How long... I mean how much .. did you know," I questioned.

"Oh I got home about the time you guys got started in the bedroom," she answered with a smile.

Now I was extremely embarrassed, had my wife heard my sissy confession.

"Oh, you really are a BBC slut huh. Giving up my pussy, for black dick," she chuckled.

Before I could interject, Jim spoke up, "well it sounds like you two have some things to talk about."

He got up and dressed quickly. He gave me a kiss before he left and told me he'd call me tomorrow.

After Jim left Anne just glared at me for a minute, while I tried not to make eye contact with her. I couldn't bring myself to look at my wife after she had witnessed me fucking Jim.

Finally Anne spoke, "so, I guess this changes things."

12