Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to Dan that both Kitty and Barbie were performing some of the same exact tease techniques as each other, so they had probably learned them together or at least shared them with each other. But who had taught whom? It really didn't matter, though, he just loved every minute of it, and seeing both of them do similar things to titillate him only further stimulated his curiosity about what else was going to happen to him at their more than capable hands!

Anyway, as Kitty slowly took her nails away from him, he mindlessly pushed his jaw forward, trying in vain to chase after them, desperate for even just a little bit more of their magical pleasures! But there was no more to be had right then, and Kitty took a step back, giggling and giving him a flirty little goodbye wave with those lovely long-nailed fingers of hers.

Then she turned to Barbie and crossed her arms, saying with a tone of voice that was clearly playing along with Barbie's playful scolding, "Stop teasing him? You said you wanted me to HELP you tease him! Girl, I was just doing what you said, but all right, whatever, you can have him back now!"

As she spoke, Barbie moved closer to him and took his head in her hands the same way Kitty had done, caressing his face and neck as she pressed her boobs into him. She said to him with a soothing tone of voice, "Come, Daniel, come here, Goddess will protect you from that naughty, wicked Kitty girl!" Dan nuzzled his head into Barbie's chest now, not really caring whose boobs were mushed up against his face; he was just in absolute heaven being tantalized by both of these sexy blonde babes!

And oh, did it feel wonderful to have these two incredibly attractive busty blondes fighting over him! Better still was having Barbie take him back from this other blonde hottie; the way she was protecting him from that girl's seductive assault had him simply going wild with feelings of helplessness and aroused vulnerability. This was because even though Kitty's sensuous, highly skilled titillation was mind-blowingly stimulating, he really didn't know her at all and there was something about her that was very threatening to him.

By contrast, he was genuinely falling head over heels in love with Barbie at that point, and although he knew she was playing highly manipulative teasing games with him and keeping little secrets from him too, his level of trust with her was much higher. He loved the feelings of intimacy he had already developed with her, so he just melted into the pillowy softness of Barbie's angora-fur covered breasts as she continued to soothingly rub his face and neck. He felt so safe and cared for, and he was right where he wanted to be!

Barbie then turned to Kitty and said a little more matter-of-factly, "Actually, come to think of it, I do like the idea of taking him down to the club and showing him off for all the ladies, so maybe I'll take you up on it sometime soon. But I'm not gonna hand him over to all your kinky girlfriends so they can sink their claws into him just yet, 'cuz I'm still working on him! So for the time being, I'm keeping him all to myself - he's MINE!"

She cradled his head right up against her boobs, backing up her possessive words with a physical action. Then she leaned her head down toward him, saying in a softer tone, "How's that sound, Daniel? You wanna be mine tonight, sugar??" Dan didn't even bother to try to pull his head away from her furry angora embrace, and his voice was partly muffled as he answered enthusiastically, "Yes, Goddess!"

After that brief acknowledgement of his existence, the two girls proceeded to giggle and talk about him, complimenting each other and proposing naughty things to do to him. Dan just sat there like a bump on a log as the two hot girls talked about him, and he kept his eyes closed as each girl spoke. It was as if he wasn't even worthy of looking at them when they were having a private conversation about him - even though he was right there with them!

The way they had set him up that night had been a total shock, and now they were making references to other things he knew nothing about, with both of them boldly mentioning something about "the club", and openly talking about how all the girls there would love to meet him and play with him...

It was all wonderfully mysterious and intriguing, especially because there was an openness about their kinky intentions for him that only came out when they spoke to each other about him. But they weren't bothering to share the details with him just yet, and his mind was completely reeling from listening to them talk about him and hearing them reveal some of their naughty, scheming plans for him.

Anyway, at one point Kitty looked down at the lower part of his face, suddenly shifting the direction of the conversation as she said with a giggle, "By the way, Barbie, does he always wear lipstick like that when he goes out on a date?"

Barbie released his head from her tender caresses, taking a step toward Kitty and turning to face him, looking at him too. She clearly had to suppress her laughter, and she rolled her eyes as she reached into her purse, taking out her compact mirror.

"Oh Daniel, I'm sorry but I'm afraid we've played one other little trick on you tonight!" Barbie said with a giggle as she opened it up and handed it to Dan.

He looked at himself and was absolutely horrified to find a very obvious smear of pink lipstick right there on his lips. Suddenly he realized that it must have wiped off of Barbie when she kissed him before she left for the ladies' room!

The whole time she had been gone, the whole time Suzi and Kitty had been showing off for him, leading up to the point when all the other girls were watching him beg Barbie not to leave him, he had been sitting there with her symbolic mark of possession on him, and he didn't even know it!

Before he could react, Barbie picked up a napkin from the table and leaned over him, wiping off the lipstick like a mother tending to a young child. She said firmly, with a slight tone of disdain, "Well you HAVE been a naughty boy, haven't you, staring at these two pretty ladies prancing around before your eyes and not cleaning yourself up. Here, let Goddess take care of that for you..."

Kitty just stood there watching, posing with her hands on her hips and a look on her face like she was having to restrain herself from bursting out laughing. And then, after several wipes of the napkin, Barbie plopped it back down on the table and moved around to her chair, rejoining Dan at the table.

That's when Kitty leaned forward, putting her hands on the table facing Dan, and his eyes went naturally right onto her lovely, big round breasts practically spilling out of her furry red sweater. The moment she saw him focused on them, she used both her arms to mush them together, so much so that her bare nipples peeked out from either side.

Dan's eyes popped at the sight of them, so perky and erect as she said with a warm smile, "All right now, I'll leave you both to the rest of your dinner, please do let Suzi know if there's anything else she can do for you tonight!'

And with that, she reached out and tickled under Dan's chin with just one of those outrageously long, shiny red fingernails on the end of her index finger, and then she faced him and reached up toward her chest with her hands. She wiggled her upper body a little, covering up her nipples with the furry red angora by pulling the material together with her fingers. And she somehow managed to skillfully button up the two buttons she had just undone, which was quite a feat given the extreme length of her shiny red fingernails.

But she was clearly quite practiced at it, and Dan just watched the lovely motions of her feline fingers as she did herself up. Then she posed for him briefly, staring down at him with a big smile as she fluffed up her fabulous mane of bleach-blonde hair before turning around on her high heels and taking a couple steps away. But then she looked back at Dan with a toss of that silky, wavy hair, giving him a wink and saying sweetly, "Maybe I'll see YOU again sometime soon, you little cutie!"

Suddenly Dan realized that now HE was just like all the other guys that this lovely blonde had teased when she visited their tables, and now he knew how they felt as she enticing them briefly right before leaving them alone with their dates. Of course, he found himself staring at her ass, legs and spike heels just like the other guys had done as she strutted off into the kitchen area.

Dan looked back at Barbie, and she had this great big smile on her face as she said, "Well that was fun! Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, I do apologize for tricking you and embarrassing you like that, but what can I say? Me and my girlfriends just can't resist sometimes, so you should just consider it a rite of passage to become my boyfriend. Besides, it wasn't so bad, was it? You liked watching Suzi and Kitty show off for you, right??"

Dan was speechless as he looked into her eyes. To hear that he had passed her test, that she thought of him as her new boyfriend now, it was like nothing he had ever felt! He adored the way she had asserted an undeniable position of erotic dominance over him by enticing him so deliciously and then proceeding to set him up, using her girlfriends to help her tease him like that, and then throwing in bit of mind game punishment to boot...

Yes, it was sneaky and deceptive, but in the context of testing him and putting him through the ringer a bit to make him earn her as a prize of sorts, it didn't really bother him. Overall, it had been very much worth it, especially because the price he paid was countered by some wonderfully administered teasing beforehand! Wow, this kind of thing could really become quite interesting...

So anyway, at that moment he felt like he had already handed over every bit of his mind and body to this incredible girl, and he wanted nothing else but to follow her lead and let her take him wherever she wanted him to go. She just sat there grinning from ear to ear at him, doing it in a way that made it clear that she was only scratching the surface of the kinds of erotic teasing and mind games she intended to subject him to. And once again there was only one possible response to her last question, so Dan said it again, quite naturally. "Yes Goddess!"

Right then Suzi came back with their meals, and she put the platters down and stood on one side of Dan, curling her arm around his neck and tapping her fingernails on his shoulder as she asked Barbie if there was anything else they needed.

Barbie thanked her and she sashayed off, and the rest of the date proceeded quite normally. They ate, they talked, and Barbie continued to playfully flirt with Dan, but the more direct teasing completely ceased.

And thank god for that, because Dan had turned into a mindless puddle of desire for her at that point! He was completely unable to initiate any topic of conversation; all he could do was try to control himself and let her take the lead with anything and everything else that happened.

But it came as no surprise that she was quite comfortable taking charge of the situation, because she clearly loved to talk about herself! She launched into a long monologue about herself and her life, sharing herself openly with him in ways that led him to a better understanding of why she was the way she was.

She told him about good experiences in her past, things that made her stable and healthy like her family and a good education. But she also mentioned things that were upsetting for her as well, particularly some bad experiences with men that led her to wanting to have much more control in her intimate relationships. It was really becoming much clearer why she was the way she was, and the reasons she loved to be a tease were becoming quite obvious at that point!

Dan loved the way she was giving him context around her sexuality like that, and especially how she was doing it all in a more normal, first date "getting to know each other" kind of way. She was revealing quite a bit of depth to her character, and she had a high level of intelligence and eloquence as well. And he was finding all of these characteristics to be completely irresistible when presented alongside her undeniably spectacular physical sex appeal...

He also quickly noticed that she was telling him about herself in a very self-absorbed way, which was another trait that appealed to him very much. She was making it clear that their interactions were always going to be about HER first, with his involvement being a distant second.

And although there was a somewhat demeaning nature to that message, he really loved the way she was delivering it in an assertive but also affectionate way. It was absolutely perfect, and he was more than happy to put her up on a pedestal, cater to her desires and try to play along with all her games...just so he could be with her!

Anyway, as they ate and continued to talk, his erection subsided a little bit, but it never went away completely, and Barbie continued to take pleasure in making suggestive comments and watching him get flustered and excited all over again, all from the slightest provocation!

Finally they finished their meals, and Suzi brought the check. She leaned over in front of Dan, sticking her petite breasts practically in his face as she held open the black folder with the bill in it right in front of him. There was no question who would be settling it, and Barbie offered a sweet, "Thanks for dinner, Daniel!"

Dan tucked his credit card into the small plastic slit, and Suzi folded it up, looking at Barbie and telling her, "Thank you so much for dining with us at La Bella this evening. I was happy to be your server", and she paused, turning to Dan, reaching out and bopping him on the nose with the tip of her index finger as she added, "and I just loved teasing YOU, sweetie!"

Then off she went, wiggling her hips and pivoting her ass again in that incredibly sultry way that all the girls Dan encountered that night seemed to have mastered, and Dan's eyes locked on her lower body again, simply unable to resist the sight of her prancing away from him in her shiny black spike-heeled pumps.

"She really does look fantastic dressed like that, huh sugar!" Barbie suddenly said as Suzi disappeared, and it was like she was busting him for staring at Suzi all over again. He turned his face to look back at her as she went on, "You know, how that I think about it, it's funny how you paid so much more attention to her when she changed into that miniskirt and those sexy high heels...care to explain that to me, Daniel?"

And she just stared at him with a knowing smile as he blushed again, and he confessed to her, "Yeah...very high heels are really sexy, I've always had a thing for girls who wear them!" His voice quavered as he said it, and Barbie just smiled even wider, knowing from his reaction that she could lure him into playing some erotic leg and high-heel worship games. It just so happened that those kinds of games were ones she loved to play with submissive guys, guys who found really high heels to be appealing as well...

To express her approval of the interest he had just confessed, she told him, "Good, I'm glad you like them, because wearing sky-high heels is an essential part of being a tease in my book. I always wear them when I'm teasing with my boyfriends! Hmm, maybe I should show you...so let's try something!"

Right then Dan suddenly felt Barbie's shoe sliding up his leg again, and she rubbed it up and down the inside of that leg, pushing it to the side a little bit. Then she switched to the other leg, doing the same thing. Dan could feel his body responding instantly, and before he knew it, she had worked her shoe up over his knee and plopped her spike heel right into his lap.

To test her theory (or was it to prove her point?) she poked her heel up against his cock a few times, then began gently tapping him with it. Tap tap tap her spike heel went, right on his meat, and she watched with delight as his eyes kind of glazed over while she stimulated him.

Dan could feel his arousal instantly skyrocketing all over again, and sure enough, as she continued to prod and tippity-tap on his cock with her stiletto heel, she had him teased right back into a fully erect state in no time.

Almost as if on cue, Suzi came prancing back, with the click-click-clicking of her heels announcing her presence again, and she put down the processed bill for Dan to sign. She stood there with her hand resting on Dan's shoulder, and Barbie said to her confidently, "Perfect timing, Suzi, because Danny-boy here was just telling me about his high heel fetish! So I decided to perform one more little experiment on him to see if he was telling the truth. Shall we see if it was a success?"

Suzi giggled and answered excitedly, "Yes, Goddess!"

Hearing someone else call her that, especially a woman, was incredibly appealing for Dan, because it was as though she really was a Goddess to anyone she wanted to be, not just to him.

And from where Suzi was standing right next to him, she could see right onto his lap, and she knew exactly what Barbie meant because she could see Barbie's shoe working on his privates as she looked down at his crotch. So she said to Barbie with a suggestive tone, "Something tells me you're going to like the results of your test!"

Then Suzi gently slid her arm around his neck, giving his earlobe a little tickle with her fingernails before giggling one last time and then backing away from him a couple of steps. She seemed to know what was going to happen next...

Then Barbie simply said, "Well stand up, Daniel, let's see if you were telling the truth! Do you really have a high heel fetish or not?"

Dan hadn't said it that way, he had simply said he had a "thing" for girls who wear them, but Barbie seemed to like being very blunt about these things and she clearly got off on putting him on the spot like that. She also obviously loved exposing his desires, putting a name to them, and confronting him about them, which really laid the groundwork for exploring them together, in great detail...whenever she so desired!

Dan just looked at her with pleading eyes; he was so embarrassed to be put on display in his aroused state again, but she opened her eyes wide at him, glaring at him to make sure he knew she was dead serious. And besides, the dinner was over anyway, so he figured she was just going to have a bit more fun with him and make him walk out of the restaurant with her while he had a hardon...

So he did it, pushing his chair back and standing up. And despite his nervousness and embarrassment, he felt a twisted sense of pride at sharing more of sexual weaknesses with her and reinforcing her indisputable power over him by showing her how much she had turned him on again! As he stood there, he actually pushed his hips forward as if it was his turn to showcase something he had to offer them...

Both girls snickered as they looked at the obvious results of Barbie's little high heel tease test, and they both kept him lingering right there, right where they had him for a few more moments, just to heighten his arousal and embarrassment. But soon enough, Suzi spun around and marched off again, this time not giving him another moment of acknowledgement.

Again Dan simply couldn't resist staring at of the lower half of her body as she pranced away, and his gaze went up from the base of those sky-high shiny black spike heels, up over every inch of her shapely legs and onto the black leather skirt covering her petite but curvy bottom. And again he turned to look at Barbie the moment Suzi disappeared and found her staring at him with that knowing smile...

"All right Daniel, I think I've proved my point once again. Yes, I believe you, you really do have a high heel fetish! And as I said, this works for me, so we'll be exploring it together some more - soon enough.