Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up then, taking her fluffy pink feathery jacket from the seat back and coming over to him. She handed it to him, pressing it against his chest with just a bit of forcefulness. It was so soft and feminine, and it had that noticeable scent of her perfume on it that hit him as she stuffed it up against him and then let go of it.

It started to fall but he grasped it just in time, holding it gently like a priceless treasure, and he immediately realized that some of the feathery material was pressing right into his erection. He had to contain a base-level instinct to rub it on himself, and Barbie smiled, looking at him holding it there, right over his crotch.

Then she commented, "I suppose you can keep that right there, you can keep yourself covered while we go say goodbye to some of the girls. No need to keep showing you off for everyone - I think I've embarrassed you enough for one evening!"

And with that, Barbie just turned around and marched over to one of the tables, looking back at him and beckoning him to follow. He did so like he was on some kind of invisible leash, and she proceeded to cheerily engage the two girls who Kitty had first greeted before.

Dan approached slowly, but as he got to her side, she reached out with one hand and pressed it on his chest, pushing him back behind her. She didn't say anything, or even look at him as she guided him to his place that way. It was an aggressive, bordering on rude move, but it was a simple assertion that he should stay behind her and not at her side for the time being. He did it without question, not minding being treated that way at all.

Barbie proceeded to briefly chat with the two girls, completely ignoring him, giggling and having some private girl talk with them. Dan just stared at her from behind, actually enjoying the idea of feeling secondary to her. Besides, the view of her from back there was simply magnificent!

Her lovely, long blonde hair fell down her back in silken waves, dancing around in small movements as she turned her head slightly while talking to the girls. Her upper body looked heavenly soft and furry, all wrapped up in her fluffy pink angora sweater. Her gorgeous behind looked fantastic in her skin tight pink jeans too, and he could check out her pretty feet in those lovely pink spike-heeled mules!

With her facing away from him, he really couldn't tell what she was saying anyway, so he just stood there like a statue, admiring the view as she posed for the girls, showing off her body and her outfit for them just like Kitty had done. He could see them both checking her out, looking up and down her body as she primped and preened for them, but after another minute or so, she said goodbye before going to visit another table.

Dan followed along behind her like a puppy, completely mesmerized by that dainty sexy strut she was performing, the one that seemed to always be so present whenever she walked anywhere with him. And you can bet she was playing it up to the fullest extent, knowing he'd be paying strict attention to her at all times after all the fun she'd been having with him!

This continued for a little while longer, with her greeting the ladies at several more tables, garnering their attention for a while and then saying goodnight. Dan shadowed her the whole time, watching her from behind and followed her from table to table. He even found himself mindlessly rubbing her feathery jacket on his crotch a little bit, suddenly catching himself and feeling his face blushing as he realized how some of the girls might see him doing it again...

Finally, Barbie seemed satisfied with saying goodbye to everyone she wanted to, so she led Daniel back toward the entrance to the restaurant. Pausing near the front door, she snapped her fingers and summoned him to her, still facing away from him but turning her head to one side and telling him, "Help me on with my jacket, won't you sweetie?"

Dan held out her jacket for her, and she slipped one arm into it, then the other, stepping forward to slip it up over her shoulders and slip both hands under her hair to pull it free from underneath the pink feathery material. She tilted her head back a little and fluffed it up while he watched, making sure it was free and fell properly down her back.

Dan was really starting to love watching her do that, because long sexy hair on a pretty girl was something else he had a "thing" for...

Then she turned around and stared at him with a growing smile, clearly quite pleased with the results of the date, and especially so with his behavior. As she approached him, she reached out with both hands to rest them on his chest, then she slid them down the sides of his body as she slowly pushed her body into his.

Lifting her hands up now and wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in slowly to him, pausing with her face about a foot away from his as she told him, "You were such a good boy tonight! Wow...I'm impressed, honey, only a guy who genuinely loves being teased and toyed with like that would still be standing here with me!"

Dan knew exactly how to respond, and he put his hands gently on her hips and rubbed them around a little, moving them around her back and sliding them slowly up onto her waist, pulling her body a little closer. He wasn't sure if she would allow his advances or shut him down, but much to his relief, she didn't reject him.

'My god', he thought, 'it feels soooo good to hold this gorgeous girl in my arms like this!' He looked into her baby blue eyes and told her, "Yes, Goddess, it's true, I just LOVE the way you tease me! Please...please keep going it!!"

Apparently this was exactly what she wanted to hear, because she moved in closer, letting her juicy wet pink lips fall open but then holding still. He didn't hesitate as he went for it, moving in to kiss her in response to what she appeared to be offering him, but she pulled that move again where she turned her head at the last moment, causing him to plant his soft kiss right on her cheek instead of her lips.

But it was fine with him, he would kiss her anywhere she wanted him to, and he knew it only meant that she intended to continue to withhold more intimacy than she granted, at least at any given moment. And this was yet another aspect of her style of prick teasing that he was beginning to simply adore!

At the same moment, she took one hand and reached down between them, letting it fall right on his hardon, still sticking straight up in his pants. With a giggle, she told him, "Very well, my boy, ask and ye shall receive! Come with me now, it's time for dessert! Would you like to join me??"

Dan was stunned into silence as he stood there with her hands on his erection, and she gave it a gentle squeeze as she asked him to join her. He didn't answer, he couldn't, because he was simply paralyzed with the feel of her hand on his hardon. But there was no question as to what the answer would be, he didn't have to say it - she knew it. Then she gave a nod to the hostess who was standing there watching, and the pretty girl picked up the phone.

Dan heard her say, "Yes, Dessert room? Two for dessert will be arriving shortly!" She put the phone down and looked at Dan with a big, knowing smile, making it clear there was something else on the agenda, another little secret that he was going to find out about...soon...

Right then, Barbie pulled away from him, taking a few steps, then tossing her hair to one side and beckoning him to follow her with an outstretched finger. "Come along, Daniel", she said sweetly, "Goddess is going to have you for dessert now. But don't worry, I'll let you have a little bit of me for dessert too..."

Dan could hear the pretty hostess giggling, and Barbie proceeded to turn back around and prance out the front door, putting on another display of delicious feminine pulchritude with a bouncy little-stepped strut. He followed her like a robot under remote control, eyeing the sway of her ass, the flounce of her hair, and the click of her heels as he followed her through the doorway and out into the dark, cool evening air in front of the restaurant.

Her arms swayed in an exaggerated motion as she pranced along, pretty much ignoring him now, and he followed along behind her obediently. His gaze went up and down her body some more as she made a quick turn down a small alley right next to the restaurant.

It was clearly a semi-private area, with a fancy partition and a door she had to unlock. She fished a key out from her purse, sticking it in the slot and opening it, and then walked through, leaving it open for him but not bothering to look back.

A little farther along was a small, classy-looking entryway with two bright red velvet curtains hanging down and a hot pink neon sign above it that said simply "The Dessert Room". Dan looked up at it as they got closer, and Barbie suddenly picked up her gait, daintily skipping forward a bit on her high heels so she got a few steps in front of him right then.

And in she went, parting the curtains and disappearing inside, and they fell together again before he got there. Dan approached the entrance with his heart pounding, wondering what in the world she meant when she said she was going to "have him" for dessert, and of course thinking about what parts of her she was going to let him have for dessert too...