Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 15

Story Info
Barbie puts him in bondage...
8.2k words
4.67
4.4k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie had just given Dan a rather formal instruction, telling him to stay still whenever she was teasing him physically, and immediately his mind was flooded with questions. He was desperate to comply with her every wish, but he also wanted more specifics, like, was this an ongoing instruction every time they got together, or was it just for tonight, or what? And how strict was she going to be in enforcing it?

Right away there was confusion and mixed messages from her too, because when he agreed to her request (which would prove to be an almost impossible task, as he would soon find out), she rewarded him by giving him a nice, closeup embrace and some very intimate French-kissing. This was also accompanied by the feeling of her soft, warm hands rubbing all over his naked upper body, which further served to "convince" him to abide by her instructions...

But when she was kissing him, he couldn't resist responding a little with his mouth and tongue, and she allowed it. And that was clearly breaking her rule right away, so exactly how was this rule supposed to work? He anxiously wanted to please her and obey her rules to the letter, but without being given more specifics, he knew it would be challenging, to say the least. Which was pretty much the point, right?

In any case, Dan knew enough about the wily ways of prick teasing females to understand that the point of a rule like that was to establish an inescapable trap for him for fall into, and probably also to set him up to fail in various ways. It was a familiar part of the game, and it was a common aspect of the role these kinds of ladies enjoy exploring with passive male partners.

And since she was such an absolute dream come true for him, he figured, what the hell, just play along and let her have her fun! In fact, he was already so completely infatuated with this incredibly hot, busty blonde cock teaser at that point, it felt very natural to just say "yes" to pretty much any little proposition she made.

Regarding an instruction to remain still while she teased him, it was one thing to sit and watch as she put on little shows of seduction and enticement for him (which, he had already realized, had started happening pretty much the moment he first laid eyes on her back at the coffee shop). But it was something else entirely to have her snuggling her hot body up against him, kissing him passionately while rubbing her hands on his body...and not be allowed to respond in kind!

In fact, he knew it would be pure torture to allow her to make advances on him but not make any of his own, but again, he also knew that this was the only way she would continue to lure him closer to her. By allowing her to play her erotic tease and denial games with him, he could only hope that she would allow him to worm his way into more of her feminine affections, so he was more than willing to support her sexual desires that way...

Anyway, now that she had given him her new instruction and served up a reward for his promise to obey it, she took a couple of steps backwards, eyeing him up and down and enjoying the way his eyes rolled up into his brain as the brief, intimate pleasure she had afforded him continued to sink in.

But now it was apparently time to proceed with the next phase of the evening's little enslavement scenario, because at that point Barbie glanced over at the hostess, who was sitting at one of the tables watching. Barbie beckoned her over, and Dan watched as the seductive Asian girl who had been keeping him company earlier picked up an ornate silver tray and came strutting toward them.

As the hostess got closer, she looked at Dan with a shit-eating grin on her face, because although this girl was bringing the tray to Barbie, it quickly became clear that what was on it was probably intended to be used on HIM. The hostess slowed down as she walked right past him, and she lifted the tray toward his face just a bit so he could see it better. He gulped when he saw that it had several bondage items sitting on it, including a pink leather collar lined with soft pink fur, a shiny metal chain-leash with a thin pink leather wrist loop at the end and two pink fur-lined wrist cuffs.

'Wow, even this girl's bondage toys are pink,' Dan thought to himself, liking the idea of that; it was as though these pink domination goodies had a much softer and more feminine appeal than the usual, more wicked-style black leather gear. It was quite fitting for this particular girl, he realized, as her style of domination was very much about sensuality and seduction, as opposed to focusing on the more common BDSM pain games and impact play that many other dominant ladies like to explore with their submissives...

Anyway, the hostess just stood there, still holding the tray until Barbie was ready to use the toys on him. Meanwhile, Barbie looked at Dan like a piece of meat, staring into his eyes with a knowing smile for a moment, but then she glanced across the room and beckoned another girl over. Dan recognized this girl right away; she was the lovely blonde who had teased his cock to erection earlier, right after all the other girls stripped him naked.

She picked up a furry pink rug from one of the couches and came marching over with it, and he could see that it was a little bigger than bathmat size as she stood at Barbie's side with it. Apparently his cock remembered her too, because Dan could feel it throbbing as he watched what she was doing.

She plopped the pink rug down at Barbie's feet and moved to the side a bit, looking at him with a knowing smile on her face, and then she took an opportunity to give him a seductive little wink, waving at him in a very flirtatious way with her pretty, long-nailed fingers.

It was clear that this was done to remind him that she was the one who had given him the simply delicious handjob tease earlier, because when she waved at him like that, her sexy red fingernails caught his eye, and he could feel his pulse quickening. Dan absolutely adored pretty much any girl that had long, sexy, slutty nails, and his cock twitched from the memory of the highly skilled technique that this pretty girl had used on him.

Indeed, this girl was clearly quite accomplished at using her lovely hands and sexy fingernails to give pleasure to the male sex organ, because she had been able to work him into a lather quite casually. The way she had been able to tease him up into a state of complete sexual arousal so quickly and easily was an undeniable demonstration of her skill!

Anyway, after fixating for a few seconds on this girl's lovely, feminine fingers and sexy red nails, Dan glanced at Barbie and he saw her looking right at him with her deep blue eyes literally boring into his soul. She stared at him with serious intent, making it clear that although she was amused at the way this other girl had distracted his focus away from Barbie so easily, there should be no question as to whom he belonged to!

To that end, she paused for a few seconds, continuing to stare at him with her eyes twinkling, and then she simply pointed at him and commanded, "Come HERE!'

Dan stepped forward toward her like a robot, with her firm tone of voice seeming to have an inescapable power of attraction over him, and she smiled in satisfaction as she observed his unquestioning obedience. His erect cock flopped around with each step he took, and Barbie's eyes again zeroed in on it as though it was the only thing she cared about.

She continued to watch Dan get closer, keeping her eyes absolutely glued to his hardon, and when he got a few feet away she pointed down at the floor in front of her and said one simple word: "Kneel!"

She said it loudly, and she opened her eyes wide as she said it too, making it clear that her instruction was to be obeyed without question. Out of the corner of his eye Dan could tell that literally every single girl in the room was watching closely as the erotic scene unfolded, and an undeniable feeling of embarrassment went through him.

He suddenly felt incredibly self-conscious, but he was also wildly turned on at the reality of having this luscious prick tease assert her female superiority over him right there in front of all the other girls. So he simply couldn't resist his desire to please her and be her teasepet - he really was done for at that point!

And so, despite the feelings of subjugation that her choice of words entailed, he carefully lowered himself in front of her, bending one knee and placing it down on the pink rug. Right away he found that the rug was heavily padded so that it wouldn't hurt to have his full body weight on it. Then he positioned his other leg next to the first one, kneeling beneath his gorgeous seductress.

He immediately discovered that the view of her from right there at her feet was absolutely magnificent, and he felt very fulfilled and even quite natural being in that position beneath her. Her legs were right in front of his face from that angle, and he couldn't resist inspecting them carefully once again.

Up and down over every inch of them his eyes went, and again he found them to be quite simply the most attractive and perfect legs he had ever seen. They were so wonderfully fleshy, with toned muscles and curves in all the right places, and they really did look amazing in those glittery hose she had on! His mouth fell open, and he panted the word "wow" pretty much without thinking...

Barbie liked this reaction, and she knew right away what to do to entice him with them. First she placed her hand on his head and pressed down on it a bit, establishing a bit of physical superiority. And then she started swaying her hips side to side right before his eyes, shifting her weight from one side to the other on her lovely sky-high stripper heels.

Seeing her legs from the front was one thing; he loved their shape and he glanced all the way down onto her feet and delighted in the sight of her pretty red-painted toenails peeking through the vamp of those slutty spike-heeled shoes. But then she turned to the side to give him a different angle of every bit of her hot legs, and he let his mouth fall open, literally feeling himself salivating with desire for them.

She still wasn't done, though, as she took her hand off his head and faced away from him, continuing to shift her weight from one leg to the other. Dan's eyes stayed completely fixated on her legs as she did this, moving from her ass peeking out from under that obscenely short pink miniskirt all the way down the pink stilettos planted on the floor, and after a minute or so longer she took a step to the side and began simply walking away from him.

She once again began performing what should really be a trademarked showgirl strut, and she continued prancing along until she was almost to the side of the room. When she got right next to the wall, she spun around on her high heels, turning back to face him and pausing to check out his reaction again.

Watching her walk away from him like that was almost like having his heart ripped out from his body, such was the intensely erotic hold of attraction she held over him at that point. Even the slightest suggestion of what it might be like to have her seduce and abandon him was causing an empty, icy cold feeling deep inside him, and the possibility of being made to watch as she left him alone with his unsatisfied desire for her made it even worse!

But there really was no denying the fact that the view of her from behind was absolutely magnificent! Between her lovely blonde mane of silky golden hair falling down her back, the fluffy pink angora sweater wrapping her upper body in soft, elegant femininity, and that tiny little shiny pink miniskirt barely covering her ass cheeks as she pranced along, everywhere he looked was simply stunning and just dripping with sheer sex appeal.

Of course, the way she was flaunting the whole package with her legs stacked on those sky-high stripper heels was a sight to behold too! The finishing touch was the mind-meltingly seductive girly strut she was performing, and when she turned around and started to come back, his feelings of emptiness immediately flip-flopped. His heart and body began heating up like lava from the way she looked as she approached; she had a big smile on her face as she pranced back towards him with her hands on her hips in yet another brazen show of feminine self-assuredness.

She was thrusting her shoulders back and sticking her chest out to too, rotating her shoulders with each bouncy step she took. It was all being done purely to showcase those impressively large and firm breasts of hers, and they jiggled around enticingly as her practiced technique worked its visual magic. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world as he gazed up and down over her entire body, but of course, his eyes landed on her legs again and stayed there as she came towards him.

As she got close, she reached out and planted her hand on his head again, almost like he was a railing or something, and this time she patted his head gently in a show of approval of his behavior. But instead of stopping in front of him, she simply walked right by him - very closely - pretty much just inches in front of his face.

As she breezed past, she let the tips of her sexy nails glide along his scalp, again sending a chill down his spine, and then she tossed her hair to the side as she turned her head away from him like he had disappeared from her world. And she continued strutting along, moving away from him again, almost to the other side of the room.

Dan had taken a deep breath as he saw her approaching him, but when she went right past him like that his jaw dropped and he exhaled strongly, realizing he had held it long enough to be out of breath. The arousal caused by the simple act of her coming up close and then walking away made him start panting like a horny dog, and the symbolism of it was absolutely out of this world!

Her behavior at that point demonstrated the fact that if she so desired, she could take him or leave him all on a whim; she could keep him permanently wrapped around her little finger if she wanted, or she could abandon him forever without a second thought. Yeah, pretty much everything about her ongoing showing-off game was whipsawing his emotions up and down quite dramatically!

Then she simply repeated the process, sashaying back toward him and making sure her fantastic legs and high heels would be momentarily up close as she passed him, but then taking them away from him as she strutted toward the other side of the room again. And she rested her hand on his head briefly again as she went past, this time sliding her nails into his hair and giving him that growingly familiar tickle-tickle tease with them that made him tingle with pleasure, all over his body...

Dan almost reached out for her legs as she went by that time, but he remembered her instruction to stay still when she was teasing him. However, he did notice that she didn't go quite as far away from him this time before she spun around and started coming back though...

Predictably, he kept his eyes glued on her lovely legs and spike heels the entire time, and Barbie simply adored seeing how he was so totally fixated on them. And as she came back towards him the next time, she began speaking, continuing to talk as she breezed right by him again. "So Daniel, I know you enjoyed letting Mai Ling tease you and play with you, she is a good hostess in that regard! And she really does have sexy legs, doesn't she honey! I hope you liked them...I think you did!"

Dan found himself stifled from speaking for some reason as she went away from him again, but this time she went a little less far away before she started coming back. His desire to worship her legs was increasing every second, and he knew he should compliment her on them, so he said, "Yes, Goddess...but with due respect to her, I...I like YOUR legs better!"

Barbie giggled as she approached him again, clearly quite pleased with his comment. "Awww," she cooed as she got within arm's length, patting his head again like an obedient housepet and using her nails to tantalize him with more little tickles on his scalp. Then she continued, "I was really hoping you'd say that! I mean, I figured those pink jeans I had on earlier weren't quite right for seducing and cock teasing my new LegBoy, but something tells me that this tiny little pink miniskirt was the right choice for the job! Am I right, snookums??"

Dan's eyes closed momentarily as tingles of pleasure shot down his spine in response to her erotic touch on his head, but then they reopened slowly as she continued her show, strutting away from him and starting to turn around and come back. But before she had turned all the way around, he blurted, his voice dripping with sheer desperation, "Please, Goddess, your legs! They're so sexy, I want them so much, please let me have them!"

She giggled at his begging but otherwise ignored his plea, sashaying back and forth right in front of him a few more times, but going less and less far away each time. His head turned from side to side as she slowly zeroed in on him; he was obediently following her fabulous legs going back and forth like he was watching a tennis match, and it appeared that this type of movement was not in violation of the 'don't move' rule she had just established...

Anyway, soon she was only taking a few steps side to side, staying closer to him with each pass, and at that point his erection had begun twitching and bobbing up and down again, this time even more insistently as the sight of her hot legs being served up right there before his eyes took hold of his male lizard-brain and sent his desire simply skyrocketing into orbit...

Then she finally responded, saying sweetly, "Hmm, begging for my goodies again, are we? Don't worry, sweetie, Goddess will probably give you a little bit of what you want tonight...but only when she's good and ready!"

She clearly knew exactly what she was doing as she played her erotic teasing game of enticement and sexual control with him! And he was completely mesmerized by the openly brazen exhibitionism/voyeurism dynamic she had been exploring so purposefully with him so far, and the way she was slowly intensifying it as their interaction proceeded was unlike anything else he'd ever been exposed to with a girl!

Of course, she just loved seeing him down on his knees beneath her like that too, and she focused her eyes right onto the motion of his hardon at that point, giggling with delight at the sight of how it was responding to her leggy, visual teasing display. The shaft had started to turn a dark red, with the veins of the sides of it bulging out obscenely. And then head was starting to get all shiny and purple, exactly the way she liked a man's cock to behave!

To that end, she had always been quite strict about a personal requirement that every teaseboy loveslave of hers must be a complete sucker for certain parts of her generously endowed body, and it was clear at that moment that this boy fit the bill quite nicely! And to be more specific, she had always found that fixating a boy like Dan's full attention on her legs and high heels was a good place to start, because it established a dynamic of female supremacy and dominance right away.

Because of that, having a man beneath her, teasing him from above like that was absolutely perfect, and only when she was good and satisfied with his behavior, when she was totally convinced that she was in complete control over him, only THEN would he be allowed to focus on other, more intimate parts of her body...

So anyway, at this point she had finally stopped in front of him, and she approached him slowly until her legs were within arms reach of him. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and caress them, but he knew better than to just doing it without asking!