Barbie's PrickTease PlayDates Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this, legboy?" She cooed, twirling it round and round in her fingers to make sure he saw how each side of it had something different to offer, pleasure and punishment-wise.

She tugged on the leash as she stood right in front of him now, and he responded by lifting his head up. She smiled at his compliance, reaching out with the fur-lined side of the whip and rubbing it gently on one of his cheeks, round and round. "Yes, Daniel, this little whip-toy is one of my favorites, and do you know why?"

Dan didn't respond, somehow knowing that she was verbally leading him along and that she was going to tell him why whether he answered or not, and sure enough, she didn't wait for a response as she continued, "I like it because it can be used to tease and tantalize, or to administer correction and punishment!"

To demonstrate, she rubbed the soft fur side of it round and round on his cheek a few more seconds, then did the same to the other cheek, causing tingles of pleasure to course through Dan's body. And then she reached downward with it and swayed it gently back and forth across each of nipples a few times, watching in delight as they responded by protruding outward in response to the sensual stimulation. And then she continued downward, tippity-tapping a beeline down his tummy until it was at the base of his hardon.

Placing it at the base of one side of his erection, she proceeded to glide it up his cockshaft, first on one side, then on the other, introducing his meat to the sensuality of the soft pink fur on one side of the small-sized whip. And then she placed it at the base of his cock, right on the most sensitive part of it - the underside!

Up it came, nice and slowly, from underneath his sex organ, and she even moved it side to side a bit in a zigbag pattern as it went, just to demonstrate the unbelievably titillating sensations it could provide. And then, as a finishing touch, she slid it round and round a few time, right on one side of his purple glans and then the other side, and she giggled and cooed with delight as she did it, marvelling at the simplicity with which she could tease and tantalize him with it!

The sensations were so intense for him, with only the slightest amount of teasing pleasure being dispensed by the fluffy fur, and feeling the soft hairs brushing up against his swollen cockhead was deliciously stimulating but wildly frustrating at the same time. She continued to swish the furry side of the whip over his cockhead for a few more seconds and then, when she took it away, it was all he could do to restrain himself from throwing his hips forward in a vain attempt to chase after it.

But then she giggled and flipped the whip around, reaching up to his face and swatting him right on one cheek a few times, then switching to the other cheek and repeating the swats. She even swished it back and forth a few times right on the tip of his nose with it, giving him just a bit of a stinging pain, and she snickered as he stayed still at first, until she started doing it just a bit harder, causing him to flinch.

When he did that she scolded him, telling him, "Ah-ah-aaaaah! You moved!! So now you must be punished..."

And then she slid the whip down over his neck toward his nipples and began playfully attacking them, tappity-tapping them with it, gently at first a few times, but then starting to hit them harder. And then, of course, she simply couldn't resist sliding the whip down toward his cock, punishing him by tapping it right on the center of the top side of his shaft. Dan's mind went into overdrive at the way it was all making him feel, and he watched her torment his sex organ and he heard her say softly, as if it was a secret, "Bad boy!!"

And as she gave his erection a few more taps just like that, with increasing firmness, she repeated those same two scolding words, telling him he was a bad boy a little louder each time as she hit it just a bit harder. In no time at all, she had him practically ready to burst out with pleas for her to stop...but for some reason, he didn't!

She sensed that he was trying really hard to let her have way, so she decided to have mercy on him, for now, at least! "There now, you see?" She said sweetly when she finally decided she had made her point. She took the whip away and showed it to him, rotating it before his eyes to show both side of it to him again. "It can go either way with this little toy, and I enjoy doing whatever I want to do to my teaseboys with it, whatever I feel like, got it?"

Another snickering giggle came out of this lovely, enticing temptress as she playfully swatted his cheeks and nose in a slightly demeaning way some more, and then she added tauntingly, tapping him straight away on the end of his nose as she paused between phrases while telling him, "And tonight...I'm going to be...using it...on YOU!"