Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Barb's coversation with Margaret.
12.9k words
4.48
11.8k
13
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb's conversation with Margaret...

"There now... Okay, he's gone" Margaret began as Adrian closed the sliding glass door behind him, dressed in just his PJ's and slippers, the bag of garbage in one hand he clutched the cold, snowy topped handrail with the other and trying not to slip and land on his ass...

"We only have a minute but I need to tell you Barbara, I overheard the two of you talking just now. and quite frankly dear, I'm a little worried... I mean are you sure you know what you're doing? With Keith?" Margaret said to her daughter with Adrian out of the way, letting Barb know, that she knows...

"Oh shit Mother... I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to hear us... Oh crap, I'm sorry you weren't suppose to, but umm, well... How much did you hear?" Barb asked, feeling her face going pale, being confronted about the conversation she and Adrian were having in the living room, believing they were alone and wouldn't be overheard.

But then thinking about it, she did remember being quite vocal, yet she also believed they were out of ear-shot from either of her parents... But now, and according to her Mother, such was not the case...

"I heard all I needed to hear Barbara, about you and Keith, and last night... But as well, I can't say I'm surprised... I suppose it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen" Margaret replied, and although she did understand in a way, knowing the traits of a guy like Adrian... Not being very assertive and always so overly polite.

He was nice enough, but that was his problem Margaret believed... Adrian was too nice, and it made her lose a little respect for him, and never more so than at a time like this...

Hearing and leaning that her daughter has cheated on him, and about her... About Barb doing such a thing with a guy like Adrian? Margaret didn't think it was an impossibility. Not at all...

But yet, Barb, she too was taken aback, not so much with being confronted by her Mother, but more so with her saying and telling her that she believed it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen...

It was like Margaret knew already that Barb was predestined to cheat on Adrian...

Hearing her made Barb feel worse, like she was some kind of slut who regularly cheats on her husband. However Margaret, being one to never hold her tongue, she was worried that Barb was going to hurt him too much, doing something like this... Sleeping with her old boyfriend right there under the poor little guy's unsuspecting nose.

"Oh don't look so shocked... You may think I'm old but that doesn't mean I don't know how life works... I'm a lot of things Barbara, but being naive is not one of them" Margaret said to her, calling Barb out for looking so surprised that her Mother had not only overheard their conversation but that she also knew about Keith...

But even more embarrassing, was her Mother already thinking and believing that this was where her relationship with Adrian was headed... To her eventual cheating and committing adultery.

Barb, looking embarrassed but still not feeling as horrible as she should, given Adrian's apparent acceptance in this, she would have preferred her Mother to not know, but still... She wasn't seeing this as world-ending either... Meaning she didn't feel as bad for cheating, and her Mother knowing wasn't going to change her stance... But mostly what she did feel bad about was getting caught....

"Although, I don't condone what you're doing, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not surprised, is all... I mean you must see it in him? He's not the 'manly' type now is he?..I just want you to be careful and not hurt him too much... But that leads me to my next question... Why didn't I hear a fight in there? Why did he seem so calm? Like I said... I did overhear you, but I didn't hear everything... So if you're not fighting, then tell me, how did he react?" Margaret asked, and it was a fair question, but one that Barb knew she should be careful in answering...

"Yes Mother, of course I see it in him... I know he's not the manliest-man out there... That's not what I love about Adrian... He's kind and sweet, and he cares about my happiness, and well, that's why... That's why when I told him, he didn't fight with me or get too overly up-set... In fact Mother... He forgave me" Barb replied looking to the older woman who in turn was stood there looking back to her and again, appearing to be only mildly surprised...

"And... And like you said just now, Adrian said it too... He said that he understands, and although he was disappointed in me, and yeah a little hurt... He also said that he's willing to accept certain things in our marriage" Barb continued, sounding sheepish at the end, looking to Margaret and saying that Adrian accepts 'certain things' but not wanting to say too much about what that could mean...

But of course, Margaret wouldn't it let rest there... How could she?

"What do you mean he understood? And what are these 'certain things' he's forgiven you for? Didn't he try to stand up for himself? At all?" She asked, both surprised and as well, not so surprised. Because along with not seeing Adrian as a real man in the physical sense, she also knew that he was weak in his mind. Margaret saw Adrian as a push over, the type to cave easily and so too with his acceptance...

Not sure how to answer, Barb decided to just come clean, because by this point? There was no reason not too. All of the cards were being putting out on the table, so telling her Mother everything, it was just easier this way... Also Barb knew she would feel better, getting it all out there, and after all... If she couldn't trust her Mother? Who else was there?

"I'm sure you know how things are with Adrian and I... You know? Like how he doesn't mind, or turns a blind eye if we're out and I get a little flirty with people, with other guys, and especially after having a glass of wine or two? But there's also other things... Things you may not know about him, like about his past, and as well with how we live... How we umm, how we do things... Like in the bedroom" Barb came out with, wanting to lead her Mother into this slowly if she could, but still feeling mildly embarrassed about it all... The cheating that is...

Looking to her daughter, Margaret however, she did understand some of what Barb was saying, and wanting to dig deeper, yet also knowing they probably wouldn't have much time, what with Adrian being due to come back at any second... She knew she would have to get to the bottom of this as quickly as she could...

"Oh so he has a past does he? Well, I hope it's nothing too traumatic, but as for how you 'do things' Barbara, and judging by the size of him? I can only imagine he would have to satisfy you in other ways... Wouldn't he?" She asked, surprising Barb a little, her Mother, saying without saying that she knows, or assumes that Adrian doesn't possess a very large penis, not one big enough to satisfy her daughter's needs at least...

"I'm sure you have him well trained in other arts? Since he's no doubt under-endowed... I mean honestly... Isn't that why you've sought out someone else? Someone larger and much better in bed? Someone like Keith?" She added saying now that Adrian was probably more suited with his tongue and not with whatever she believed he 'didn't' have in his pants, and as well, mentioning and bringing Keith back into the picture...

"Yeah... I guess you can say I have Adrian trained... Umm, in fact Mother, he's very well trained if I can tell you, and yes, you're also right... He is 'little' down there... But that's not entirely why I fucked Keith... Adrian and I have a pretty good sex life... And if you're asking? Yes, he can lick pussy like nobody's business, so"...

"Oh Barbara please, watch your language, I know this is delicate, but there is no need to be crude" Margaret replied, pulling Barb up on her usage, saying Adrian's small dick size wasn't the only reason she had 'fucked' Keith, and as well about Adrian, licking pussy...

"Sorry... I mean, with Adrian only having a little-guy... That's not the only reason why I 'slept' with Keith... There? Is that better?" Barb asked, sounding sarcastic while rolling her eyes, but saying again that Adrian's small size, it wasn't the only reason she had cheated...

"Well, if that's not the only reason, I don't know what else there could be... I mean, as far as Keith goes, I can't deny that he would be a far better 'lay' than your little man... Your Father has always satisfied my needs... Well, except for maybe the one you've just mention, with Adrian, being good with his umm... With his tongue" Margaret added commenting and surprising Barb further with her candid sex-talk.

Admitting that her husband David, Barb's father, he had kept her sexually-pleased, for the most part...

But as well, mentioning, if not purposely dropping in there that he didn't do for her Mother what Adrian did for her, and as unpleasant a picture it was for Barb to have formed in her head, no thanks to her Mother... She also couldn't help feel a wave of sorrow and sadness wash over her.

Hearing this worrisome admission coming from her Mother it made her feel sorry for her all of a sudden. However, Barb wasn't sure what it was, but she was getting the feeling that in her truth telling, her Mother admitting that her father didn't please her orally... She sounded somewhat evasive, like she was alluding to something else, something she didn't want to say.

Curious, Barb couldn't help but ask what her Mother was saying...or not saying...

"What do you mean?" She asked, wanting to sound caring and concerned and she was to an extent. Yet she was also intrigued, wanting to know and understand this side of her. The woman, the female side of her...

"What? Mother are you serious? Dad?... He's never?... Not even once?" She asked, disbelieving what the still vibrant, 50-ish year old woman was saying and feeling for her all the same...

"No darling, never... But forget about your father, he hardly knows I'm alive anymore... 'That way' I mean" Margaret replied, probably confessing more than she had intended, saying now that not only had her husband never satisfied her orally, but also, or as of late, he didn't seem to have much interest in her at all... 'That-way'...

"Oh gosh Mother, I'm sorry, I didn't know... So, umm... Can I ask? What do you do? I mean, how do you... You know? How do you take care of...yourself?" Barb queried cautiously, but curious more than ever... Talking to her as a woman now and not just as her daughter...

Stuff like this, it didn't happen very often between the Mother-daughter pair leaving Barb rather unsure of what she could, and couldn't say...

"Oh Barbara, I can't believe we're talking about this, but if you must know I have a...a toy... I have a vibrator, a sex-toy... There, I said it... Does that make you happy?"

Answering with her being the one to blush this time, Margaret admitted to her daughter that she owns a vibrator. However, smiling back, Barb felt kind of proud her... Taking things into her own hands like that, going out and buying herself a little 'pick-me-up'... A night-time satisfyer...

"Wow Mom... I didn't think you had it in you!" She quipped then not realizing her own little Freudian slip about having it 'in-her' as Margaret frowned, picking up on the unintended gaff...

"It's nothing... It's just a slim-line thing that helps me from time to time... I'm sure a young woman like you has more than few dildos hidden under her bed... Or maybe not, what with your little man letting you get away with finding something real, and bigger... All on your own"

"Oh Mother, please! And you're the one getting mad at me for swearing? Do you know what you're saying? Trust me, that's not what happened... I may be flirty with guys sometimes, but I'm not a slut, fucking Keith, or sorry... 'sleeping with Keith'... It was one time thing... It was a mistake and Adrian, well, he forgives me because he loves me and he cares about our marriage... That's why he's willing to let me get away with it this time" Barb answered..

"Hmmm... He's willing alright, and it makes me wonder... With the way he is sometimes? I also wouldn't be surprised if all of your bedroom toys aren't kept under his side of the bed, if you know what I mean?"

"Oh gosh Mother! What would make you say a thing like that?" Barb tittered at first but then thinking, she wasn't that far off, recalling this past she also mentioned Adrian as having, but she still hadn't told the woman everything...

"Well just look at him dear" Margaret continued... "I'm sure he's submissive to you in bed... Isn't he? And besides, I was only making a joke, because, well... He is a bit of an easy mark if you ask me"

"I have to admit, you're not all that far off with Adrian and sex-toys, or, something about his past, but honestly... I shouldn't say anything, I made a promise and he'd be quite up-set if anyone were to find out... It's embarrassing to him, but it didn't bother me at all" Barb let on. Probably saying more than she should...

"I told him he didn't need to worry so much, but you know guys?" She added, unable to stop herself when eluding to Adrian and his secreted past. His deepest darkest secret that she had sworn she would never breath a word of to anyone.

Concerned however, Margaret turned to her daughter thinking something bad might have happened to him, something tragic or horrific even...

"Oh now I feel bad... Did something bad happen? Like was he abused, or raped even?" Margaret asked, tentatively, afraid to say it really, and even worse was to think it... Maybe he had?

"Uh, no... It wasn't like that Mother... He wasn't attacked or raped, thank God! He just went through something... He had an, an experience I guess you could say...and it changed him... But like I said, I can't tell you everything... I made a promise to him and I'm afraid I've said too much already... Just know that he's fine with it now and so am I... So can we please move on?" She asked after feeling indeed that she was saying to much.

This secret of Adrian's past, it was something Barb held sacred, like her wedding vows in a way... She had made a promise to him and didn't want to break it... Even telling her Mother about his time with Greg was a betrayal, or so she believed.

But oddly, and yet not un-missed by her Mother was the irony of what she was saying, where in one instance she would do anything to keep her husbands secret safe, honouring this trust... But then turning around Barb was breaking the bigger rule... Smashing to pieces her most sacred vow sworn at the altar...

The vow of her fidelity... The one where she's not suppose to be fucking her ex-boyfriend on Christmas Eve, drunk on a few too many rum-lace eggnog's and Jager-bombs.

However, for now, Margaret, she was willing to let it drop, although, she certainly did have her suspicions as to where this might all lead, and just what this big secret of Adrian's past might be...

But then, and also without giving her too much more time to think or dwell upon Adrian's plight, Barb changed the subject... Turning things back on her Mother, asking her what this 'other-thing' was she had been skirting around earlier...

"Mother? What was the other thing? You said there were a few things you missed, or wished you had... What was the other one..?"

"Hmmm? Oh that... Well... I guess it's not really something I 'miss' but there is something I envy about your relationship... It's how you're able to control and even manipulate Adrian... I'm rather jealous of you in that way, and seeing how you are with him, I have to assume that you use certain 'measures' to keep him in line from time to time? When he needs correction let's say?" Margaret answered while posing another question of her own, wondering if Barb has even felt the need to use disciple in correcting her weak and near effeminate husband...

"Uhhh... Yeah... I have him wrapped around my little finger alright, but what else do you mean?" Barb asked, even more curious now and hesitating again, Margaret paused before she replied...

"What I mean is using discipline, or punishment... You know? Like whenever he steps out of line... Have you even had the cause to spank that little bottom of his? That's what I envy dear... You being in such control... That way" Margaret answered.

She was becoming quite intrigued and admittedly aroused, wanting to learn more about her daughter's relationship with her slight, submissive husband. Wanting to know if Barb ever felt the need to punish or discipline Adrian.

Looking to her, Barb was again surprised..."Oh gosh Mother... Where do you get your ideas from? But wait? What do mean you miss it? Who are you spanking these days?" She replied, sounding just as shocked and wondering what, or who her Mother could be talking about...

"I haven't been spanking anyone" Margaret replied... "I was talking about you silly girl... Don't forget, it wasn't all that long ago"

"Me? That was ages ago" Barb countered, not really believing her Mother was bringing up this incident from her own youth. Something that wasn't so much a secret, but still, like Adrian, it wasn't something she wanted people to know...

"I beg your pardon? Don't you remember the last time I had to show you some discipline? You were 19yrs old, and if you'll remember correctly, I paddled your behind over my knee for lying to me... I said it was too far travelling to that concert festival, but you defied me and went anyway... And what happened?"

Until this moment, Barb had honestly forgotten all about that incident, after all it was a long time ago, and being not such a shining moment, she had filed the memory away, if not suppressing it altogether...

But now that her Mother was bringing it up again, Barb felt her face go flush with embarrassment, and this time it was all her own.

Remembering all of a sudden what happened to her during the 3-days of camping and partying at the huge outdoor festival that for Barb, it had turned into a nightmare rather than a good time... It also could have ended rather tragically with her passing out after drinking too much, and then someone stolen all of her money, her purse and her ID...

Her father had to drive nearly 4hrs to pick her up from the local police station after being separated from her friends and was found later by a medic as she wandered through the wrong campsite, delirious with just the clothes on her back and seriously dehydrated...

"Oh God Mother! That was so long ago...and thanks for THAT memory... It certainly wasn't my brightest moment, that I'll say..." She added feeling her face redden, she didn't dare look her Mother in the eye, at least not right away...

"So, umm to answer your question? No... No I don't really use any form discipline with Adrian... And I don't spank him either... I usually give him a good dressing down, or just withhold sex if he pissed me off... But you know Adrian, he's such a good little boy most of the time, he doesn't give me too much trouble" She added, letting her know that disciple with her slight, passive little husband, it wasn't much of a concern...

"Hmmm... Yes, yes he is a good one... Pity though, I do miss it myself... I never 'liked' punishing you but it did give me a great sense of power and control... That's the part I miss" Margaret added, letting her daughter know that this was the other thing she had longed for.

It wasn't so much the act of using spanking or any other form of discipline, like grounding or corner time... It was the feeling associated with such authority... It made her feel domineering, in charge and in control, and it filled her with something... Something good...

"But, I'll tell you what?" Barb began, half joking at first... "The next time he steps out of line, I'll send him to come see you... I give you permission to spank his little bottom to your heart's content... How's that sound?" She finished, making her joking offer, but then looking to her Mother, she wondered if she didn't think she was being serious...