Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd... I'd like that Barbara, and I promise I wouldn't be too rough on him" Margaret replied, looking as sincere as she sounded, and very much to Barb's surprise... But letting it go at that, she thought to tell her Mother one more fun little fact about her cute little, submissive husband... One she knew the woman would get a kick out of hearing...

"Ahhh... But umm, something else I guess I can tell you is that the gift I gave him?" Barb asked, wanting to move away from the weird idea of her Mother, using discipline and spanking Adrian...

"The lingerie and the mixed up Christmas presents?" She continued as Margaret turned to look at her, intrigued herself this time... "Yes? What about it? Was that some sort of trick you were playing on him? She asked...

"Well, yeah... It wasn't really a mistake... My assistant didn't get the tags wrong, I just said that to fool Adrian a little... I did buy him the lingerie... It's something I've wanted to do for a while, you know? 'Fem' him up a little? I mean... You've said it yourself, and of course I see it in him... I just thought it might be fun, and who knows? I think he might like it" She said to her Mom, letting her in on this little trick she had indeed played on Adrian.

But again, and looking not so surprised, Margaret came back with yet another little gem of her own...

"Uh-huh... Yes that fits in rather well doesn't it?" She began, agreeing and not sounding surprised in the least, but then shocking Barb that much further she continued on this line, asking something she never imagined her Mother would ever say, much less think...

"Have you put him in panties yet? Or is this your first foray into feminization? Giving him this gift I mean? The camisole sleepwear?"

Responding while sounding sure of herself and again like she was up on all the lingo, Margaret looked to her daughter with an arched brow and a smirk on her face as Barb stood there gap-mouthed and her eyes looking as big as dinner plates...

"Mother! How do you know about this stuff?" She asked startled and taken with the woman's all-too apparent sex-language skills, knowing and using a word like 'feminization'...

But then... Adrian, coming and interrupting, he was back...

"Oh shit, be quiet, here he comes" Barb said then, hearing the glass door sliding open, thus ending this very open, and very informative chat between Mother and daughter.

The two women clammed up then, pretending to get back to what they were doing, peeling veggies at the sink and ignoring Adrian at first, they went quiet as he stepped in from the outside. Back from his little errand of taking out the trash...

"What took you so long baby? You look half frozen... What happened? Did you get lost between here and the garbage bins?" Barb asked as Adrian appeared through the doors, looking pale, and not just from the cold...

***

Some hours later...

Finishing their Christmas dinner, and with Adrian having volunteered himself to clean up after it had merely been suggested by his Mother-in-law, but feeling nervous enough around her, he jumped up right away, agreeing and saying he wouldn't mind doing the dishes, not at all.

It was a typical trait of his, bowing to anyone of authority, but tonight? Or ever since that afternoon, he felt he should be on a sort-of heightened alert when it came to Margaret.

Knowing what she did, Adrian could feel a chill coming from her that he couldn't quite put his finger on... Because as of now, he didn't know why... It was in the way she would purse her lips and frown when he spoke, then rolling her eyes at him. She was being very dismissive and it made him nervous, not sure if he hadn't offended her in some way...

It was as if whatever respect she did have for him, it was gone...

Wary and wanting to know more, it was while Barb was carrying in the last of the plates for him to rinse and put in the dishwasher, that was when Adrian finally had the chance to ask why her Mother was being so cold with him... Or even just to tell her that's what he could feel coming from her... He could feel a bad vibe, or like she was mad at him or something...

"Well baby... I won't lie to you, but she overheard us talking in the living room before calling us in to help...and well... She knows about Keith, but she also knows that you've forgiven me... Believe me, she's mad at me, not you" Barb explained...

"But I do think she's curious about you now because you forgave me...That's probably why you think she mad... But I don't think she is, not really" She finished addressing Adrian's concerns. But then wanting to tease him, and make things not sound so serious, she let him in on a little secret...

"But still, I'd be careful if I were you" She warned, leaning in behind him as he stood at the sink, elbows deep in suds, patting his bum with her hand to get his attention...

"Something she did tell me was that she thinks I should discipline and spank you, and if I don't want to, she said she'd be glad to punish you for me" Barb said to him in lower, smoother voice while breathing into his ear from over his shoulder, adding to her tease, but in reality? There was some truth in what she was telling him, her wide eyed, and now frightened looking husband...

"Oh God Barb, she didn't say that did she.? W-What did I ever do to her?" Adrian sputtered leaning away, worried more now than ever...

"I don't know what you did either... But if I were you, I'd be on my best behaviour... Just in case... But right now? What that means is, when you're finished here, I want you up stairs, because soon enough it'll be time to get changed and go next door to have our little talk with Keith" Barb answered sort of ending things there as she straightened herself up and leaving Adrian with yet one more concern... Going back over to meet with Keith.

Moving and stepping away from him and leaving him at the sink, quaking in his yellow dish-gloves Adrian worried about what Mother Margaret knows so far... Not to mention being told that she wants to punish and spank him for some unknown crime he may or may not have committed.

But on top of this, there was still the 'Keith-equation' to be factored in, and from every indication? It sounded like Margaret knew not only about the affair, but also how he had forgiven Barb for her cheating.

It was a lot for him to swallow all and once, and hearing her tell him that soon enough, it would be time to go back over to the Knight's house... She wasn't helping him any as Adrian was suddenly filled with a second cold ominous feeling of cowardice and reluctance...

"Ah yeah Barb, about that, I mean, I...I don't know? Is this still something we should be doing? I mean with your Mother knowing and all? Maybe we should just stay away" He replied, doing what he could to try and get out of this next horror show he knew was awaiting him...

But Barb... She wasn't having it...

"Forget it mister, I know what you're trying to do... You agreed to go over with me, you even said we 'had' to go because it was so important, so there is no way you're getting out of this with a case of cold feet... Uh-huh... No way... I want you up those stairs in five minutes do you hear me?" Barb answered and rather firmly, not wanting to let this get away from her, she jumped on Adrian's sudden lacklustre attitude.

She knew he was having second thoughts, but Barb also knew that this was far too important not to deal with just because he was feeling a little reluctant all of a sudden...

"Yes, okay! Alright... I understand, I'm sorry... It's just with your Mother in on this now, what's she going to think? It's all getting to be a little hard to deal with... But I'm sorry, you're right, we, we should go... I'll be up in a few minutes, just let me finish here" Adrian answered, backing down as usual and even feeling bad for doing so... What with Barb quelling his little uprising, if it could even be called that...

"That's more like it... It's so much nicer when you see things my way... But still, it's like I said, you better behave yourself or I WILL send you in to see my Mother and believe me, she'll straighten you out!" Barb replied then, smiling and knowing she had won while giving Adrian's backside another playful pat, but yet this one was considerably harder and gave him cause to pay heed with another threat about sending him to see her Mother. Who as it turns out she was more than willing to punish him in ways he didn't even want to consider...

"Oh! Barb! Geeze! Not so hard!... And please tell me you're kidding about your Mother?"

***

5 minutes later...

Entering the bedroom Adrian was in time to see Barb zipping herself into a twill fabric thigh-length pleated skirt, yet she was still topless but for her black transparent bra, holding and encasing her perky, round c-cup titties...

However, Adrian, being who he is... Walking in on her like that, he felt or considered it rude of him, barging in on her half dressed...

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you'd be undressed" He said, apologizing and looking away...

"Aww... You're always such a sweetheart, married two years and you still want to protect my modesty... Thank you baby, you don't know how much that means to me" Barb said back to him, sounding caring and sincere while loving how he was like that, feeling 'privileged' in seeing his own wife only partially clothed...

"But you don't have to worry about stuff like that, I'm your wife remember? You can catch me dressing... It's catching me undressing... That's when you should worry!" She added then, joking and laughing, lightening the mood as much as she could because she knew Adrian was tense enough already about their up coming evening...

Plus she was feeling nervous as well, yet probably not for the same reason... But still, she wanted to keep him happy for the time being, not push him too far, knowing how easily he scares.

But then speaking of scaring him, while taking out the sweater she wanted to wear. A cuter, tighter, long-sleeve that didn't have a silly Christmas theme, but instead it was one she wanted to wear for Keith, although she'd never admit that to Adrian.

It was black form fitting long sleeve turtle neck that hugged her lean frame, showing off her tits and narrow waistline how she liked, and after slipping her head and arms through, Barb was able to see as she stopped... Watching Adrian as he was stood there, staring down onto the bed, looking and see what she had laid out and waiting for him to wear...

It was the slinky little one-piece camisole she had coaxed him into earlier...

"You... You want me to wear that again? Later tonight? When we get back?" He asked feeling sheepish and shy while pointing to the bed and the dark blue sleeper sitting there waiting for him, hoping without assuming this was what she wanted...

"Yeah I'd like that" Barb replied smiling... "But really? Why do we have to wait until later? Why not be a little daring and wear it tonight? You know? Like instead of underwear? You can have it on under your clothes. Keith won't know... But I will...and I tell you! When we do get back? Oh boy I don't know? I'm getting wet already just thinking about how horny that would make me while we're over there, knowing your dressed in your cute little lingerie set"

Looking to her, Adrian was frozen in place with his stomach suddenly dropping like he was on a roller coaster...and Adrian hated roller coasters...

"You? You what? Aww Barb... I can't... There's no way... I'd be terrified all night, and I know you... You'll never be able to keep your mouth shut... So it's no...no way... I'd rather stay here and let you go on your own" he said to her, balking and trying to stand his ground.

But then, not realizing what he had said, he looked as Barb's eyebrows went up, not believing what her husband was suggesting..

"Are you serious? You want me to go over there on my own? Are you crazy? You know what will happen if I go by myself" She asked...

"He'll try seduce me again, and I know I'm not as weak or half as drunk as I was last night, but I'll be honest with you baby... If I go over there all alone? I can't promise you I won't let him" Barb replied calling Adrian's bluff, but also, for the first time admitting that if given the opportunity, she wouldn't stop herself from letting Keith seduce and then fuck her brains out once again...

Not just hearing his wife but also believing what she was saying, Adrian felt himself going into panic mode... He couldn't believe the position she was putting him in, threatening that if he didn't wear the lacy, feminine one-piece lingerie set under his clothes she would go over there by herself and basically, as she was saying it... She wouldn't stop Keith from having her a second time...

"Aww come on Barb? You know that's not fair... I... I want to go, but I feel foolish enough already, I can't imagine what I'll be like if I have this on under my clothes" He said back in one last effort to save his dignity, but Barb, and from the look of her? Adrian knew right away that he wasn't going to win this one...

"And you wouldn't really do that? Would you sleep with him again just because you're mad at me?" He asked, changing his tack but still feeling like he was going to cry, which Barb could clearly see, she thought maybe he was right and this might be a bit too much for him...

Making him do this for her, wear the lingerie under his clothes while they go and talk with Keith.

However, and not wanting to give up, with one last effort she tried a lateral move instead, playing to his senses, and as well, turning on a little of her own water works...

"No Adrian... I wouldn't do that to you, I was just trying to call your bluff... But I do want you to wear this for me baby... It will mean a lot to me, and you know how appreciative I can be when you do things for me that I like? So will you please? Will you wear your cute little cami-set for me? I know I'll be wet all night... For you I mean, and not for Keith"

Hearing her and seeing her pouting while tiling her head and batting her damn sexy eyelashes at him... Adrian could feel himself crumble, but he was so full of nerves, it took a second or two longer for him to cave completely...

"Oh gosh... Oh alright, alright... I wear it... But I don't know why I have to... It's not like anyone will know and I'm buttoning my shirt up all the way... I don't care if I get too hot, there is no way I can risk Keith seeing me in this thing"

Hearing and seeing him giving in and smiling as her excitement rose, Barb loved Adrian's obedience... His willingness to give into her wishes, she loved the feeling of winning... And with Adrian, that wasn't a hard thing to do...

Win that is... Which made something else her Mother said correct... Adrian was a real push-over, a soft touch...

"Oh thank you baby! You're so good to me!" She beamed, pouring on more of that fake charm... "And you're right... No one will know except me... I love seeing you in this cute little thing, but even better? Knowing you'll have it on while we're with Keith? I tell you, it's going be me getting all hot and bothered and wanting to take all of my clothes off down there in his basement!" Barb joked again, always trying to go for the funny... It was her way of coping and dealing with the stress.. Or the guilt was more like it...

But Adrian, hearing her he stopped with his sweater half way over his head, he looked to her, shocked again...

"Oh God don't say stuff like! No one is getting naked over there... Not tonight... Okay?" He asked, almost sounding like he was putting his foot down with Barb thinking it was cute, she smiled and let him win this one... Yet subconsciously, she wasn't keeping any promises...

"Oh okay big man! I also like it when you do that, standing up for yourself... That's something else you should do more often... Just not with me okay?" She asked laughing but keeping an eye on him, she watched as Adrian stripped down naked and with shaking unsteady hands he stepped back into the lacy, satiny little dark blue camisole set.

Saying nothing, she let him dress on his own this time and seeing him shiver with his eyes closing, Barb watched with Adrian unaware as he shook from both the fear of what he was doing, slipping into the tight, but wonderful silky feeling night-set, and as well seeing the undeniable delight filling him. The light as air and ultra feminine material surrounded his body was once again capturing his mind.

Dizzy but able to catch himself, Adrian dressed hurriedly after that, hoping Barb hadn't noticed the wave of sinful pleasure that had washed over him while stepping back into the sexy, slinky little set. However, gaining his senses and wanting to cover up as quickly as he could, he put on his jeans, followed with his button down shirt.

Sitting and doing her make-up and going a little heavier than normal on the eyeliner, Barb kept watch on Adrian through the mirror and smiling she couldn't help but to think of how her conversation with her Mother had ended... The older woman asking rather matter-of-fact if Barb had him wearing panties on a regular basis.

Seeing Adrian, fussing with himself in front the long mirror on the back of the bedroom door, tucking in his shirt, checking to see that everything was buttoned up and hiding his shame, or his embarrassment was more like it...

It made Barb think, smiling again she found it was all rather uncanny how her Mother had asked that very question "Do you have him in panties yet?"

Unfortunately, and with Adrian's timing being off, coming back inside a few seconds too soon, Barb wasn't able to answer her Mother. With no time to tell her she already had him wearing tight nylon type briefs in light pastel colours... Which to the untrained eye, they looked no different than real panties...

So in short, it was a yes... Barb did sort-of have him in panties already, and yes once again, she did have every intention of putting him in a few real pairs of his own, and to get him going, tricking him into making this next step, Barb had started Adrian here...

With this dark blue camisole-panty set, edged in white lace and chosen just for him, the one he currently had on him under his clothes for the second time in one day...

"So? Does it feel nice under your clothes?... And isn't it hot knowing you have a secret? I know I love it... You should relax and enjoy this, it's just a bit of sexy fun and I promise I won't out you to Keith... Okay?" She said to him, reassuring and telling him she wouldn't let Keith in on their 'fun' little secret.

"I love you in tight jeans, and that new check flannel shirt looks great on you... I knew the purple and black would suit you, it really offsets those gorgeous blue eyes of yours" She added as they both finished dressing and blushing with her compliments, Adrian was thankful and relieved in a way, he trusted Barb enough to know that she wouldn't intentionally 'out him' about the lingerie.

But once more, not wanting to push his luck, he kept the shirt buttoned up to his neck.

With a last look and a touch of her lipstick, she smiled back at Adrian in the mirror, looking gorgeous, with her hair all brushed out and shimmery in the light. Other than not being too overly dressed, she did look radiant and happy, like they were going on a date or something...

Barb looked great, but it only reminded Adrian of why she looked so good...

And also... For who...

Holding up the tube of red lipstick she said to him... "Did you want some? Lipstick would look good on you baby" She giggled, winking and leaving Adrian shaking his head once again, flustered and saying to her... "You're impossible"

***

Stepping outside...

"Oh gosh, Barb... I didn't think I'd be this nervous... What... What's going to happen here tonight? I know he said we were just going to talk... But I don't know... It feels like something else, don't you feel that too?" Adrian asked, letting Barb know he felt strange and afraid of what might take place once they talk with Keith.