Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
The naked truth.
8.7k words
4.73
15.5k
18
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Naked Truth

Laying on the bed as they were with Barb thanking Adrian for telling her the truth and saying they needed to talk, she kept him there as he was, naked as the day he was born as she stayed with him, sitting up resting back dressed in her comfy pants and light top.

With her arm around him, holding him close, and although she was willing to accept her husbands decision, Barb was still having a hard time processing and accepting just exactly what it was Adrian was saying, and what it was he was agreeing to...

In a calm quiet voice, she broke their silence...

"You know he'll want to fuck me again right?" Barb said to him, sounding direct but trying to do so in a loving way, but even if it up-set him it needed to be said, because that's what this would mean...

Going with Keith to the reunion, it would mean that he would be taking her from Adrian, re-staking his claim and fucking Barb for a second time...

However, hearing her coming out with it, saying he should know that Keith will want to seduce and bed his wife once more, or "fuck me again" to use her words, there was certain and definite sting to what she was saying. It made him feel weak, his heart breaking with the idea bringing him to the verge of tears...

"Ye-yeah... I... I know" He sobbed, holding on to her with his head tucked to her collar bone...

Breaking down he sobbed into her with his body in shivers Adrian clung to her, afraid to let go for fear of never getting her back. The emotions and water works coming on, he couldn't hold it together.

"Shhh... It's alright, I understand... Or I'm trying to... You can cry if you want... I know it helps you, but we do need to talk baby, we need to figure this out... We need to find out why you're willing to do this, why you want me to go" Barb said to him as she put her two arms around him, pulling and cradling her smaller, naked husband into her side, rocking him as he cried...

Letting him go, weeping with his head resting on her chest, and beginning to subside, Barb cooed softly petting Adrian's hair as she spoke, asking if he was able to tell her, wanting to know why he was so forgiving, and also... Why was he so willing? Wanting her to be happy was one thing, but cheating on him and sleeping with someone else?

Wanting something like this for his wife, Barb knew there had to be more...

There had to be something inside of him, something deeper and darker... Something else that was driving this forward...

"Can you tell me baby? Do you know what it is?" She asked as he coiled into her further, shying away and not liking the question because he didn't have the answer, he didn't know why...

"I... I don't why know B-Barb" He started once again, his frightened stutter still with him...

"It scares me when I think about it b-because I don't want to lose you... But I know I don't do 'it' for you...or...or not everything... You know what I mean... I'm too small and...and I don't please you" He managed say before it became too much for him once again, the tears and hard sobs coming back, his shame and his regret pouring out as his body shook.

Holding him to her and letting him cry, Barb knew how hard this must be for him, but she couldn't deny what he was saying either. Because even as pathetic and as sad as he was coming across? He was right... Adrian's little dick wasn't doing it for her...and him seeing this, recognizing this fact, in ways, it made her love him even more.

Staying quiet with him for a moment or two after this admission, Barb chose to try and let her silence speak for her this time as Adrian's had...

Saying nothing but holding him, rocking his naked body in her arms, hushing and quieting him down, Barb was telling him that she knew and that she understood but without having to say the words...

"You... You must think I'm crazy or some kind of wimp husband, be-because that's how I feel... Like a baby weakling who can't stand up for himself, and it's...it's no wonder you want to start sleeping with him again, and, and I don't blame you....That's why I think you should go... It's because I can't... I can't compete with Keith... I can't satisfy you like he can"

Allowing him to talk, and as rare as that may be, she thought this was the best way... Permitting him to reel and cry, complain and feel sorry for himself. Barb believed it would let him see and figure it out on his own just how and why he was willing to let her go, and in rather short order... He came out with it. Getting down to what he thinks or knows is the real reason, the reason she wanted to fuck Keith again, and it was because of his big, fat cock...

Not hearing a response from Barb, Adrian, curious and very nervous, he lifted his head some to look up with his eyes meeting hers, tilting her head and smiling sadly back at him, she spoke then, quietly agreeing with him but also letting him know that there was more to this...

This thing with Keith, it wasn't just a case of 'cock-lust' driving Barb back into his arms...

Sighing aloud, she spoke then, telling him why she believes he is this way... Why Adrian was willing to give in and let her go... Let her go away with Keith, let him take her, knowing he was going to bed her once again at the first chance he could get.

Thinking however, Barb knew she had to be honest with him, even if the truth was going to hurt him, it was important... As this was all coming out, as they were changing and growing, their truth, or Adrian's truth... It had to be recognized, and it had to be said...

"It because you're all of those things baby... Don't you see? You're my sweet, sweet, submissive husband... That's who you are, and that's why you're willing... I'm sorry if this hurts you at all but we have to tell the truth don't we? You are a wimp Adrian... I'm sorry but you're right, and that is exactly why you're like this" She said to him, her words cutting him like a knife...

"You're not strong... You're weak, like a little baby boy" She added, talking to him now without restraint. Agreeing and saying it back to him, calling him a wimp wanting to be sure he knew and understood, this was also how she thought of him... The sting and shame, it left a ringing in his ears.

But this was hurting Barb as well, or it was at first, however the longer she went on, and with the more she came out with... Oddly, she didn't feel so bad anymore... It felt good in a way, like a purging, a cleansing...

It felt good to get it out there... To tell Adrian the truth, even if it caused him a lot of pain, she knew how important all of this was... It was a make or break situation for both of them...

"You? You mean that Barb? You really see me that way?" He sobbed, breaking down again as he sat up beside her in the bed. Shocked and somewhat horrified he pulled himself back from her, loosening his grip as he tried to get away.

Wanting to run, run and hide, crawl into a hole and disappear forever... He couldn't believe what she was saying. It made him feel so useless and so bad about himself but yet Barb, feeling him trying to flee, finding the humiliation and recognition overwhelming, she almost let him go.

Thinking however, sticking to her guns and not backing down, she held onto his arm and pulled him closer, making him turn and look, surprised with her forcefulness, her insistence Adrian scowled giving in, his face wet with tears.

Confused and unsure, he didn't fight with her, relaxing his effort, he let her guide and lead him back to where he was, close to her side with her two arms coming around him, his wet, tear stained cheeks pressed into the cloth of her covered breast as she held him tight...

"No... You're not leaving... I know you want to run, but there's nowhere you can go... Don't you see? We need to be honest with each other, and ourselves... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, and I know this hurts you Adrian... But you know as well as I do, and now that we're here? We need to do this... We need to get it all out if we are to continue... If we're to stay together"

Saying this to him, more or less laying it on the line...and at the end, mentioning the ultimate, suggesting they might not make it, their relationship may not survive... Barb wanted to leave that door open, she wanted to give him some hope...

Hope she could use not so much against him, but more so as a fuel, the gas that will drive him forward.

Turning and looking up to her once again from the awkward position she had him in, held so close, his naked body pressed to hers, it was hard to keep eye contact. Shaking with fear and not believing what she was saying... This was Adrian's worst dream coming true...

"You? You're going to, to leave me Barb? No... Please" He wept out pleading and sniffling with his neck bend awkwardly upwards, straining to look at her as she held him tight, keeping him there even though they both knew he wasn't going anywhere...

"I'm not leaving you Adrian... Or, I don't want to... Just like now... You're not leaving me either, because I don't want you to... You're going to stay where you are, here, with me" She answered, sounding confident, serious and direct.

Even in this moment where Barb seemed, or felt angry to him. Adrian could feel and tell that she still loved him... Yet at the same time, he also knew that he couldn't escape her power... This force she could wield over him at moment's notice, turning it on at her discretion, as she was exhibiting in this very tense moment between this odd couple.

Obeying his wife and staying where he was, Barb felt Adrian relax some, his tensed muscles and his resistance were fading along with his will... But as well, she held on knowing this had much more to do with her being in control, rather than just stopping him from fleeing.

Keeping her arms wrapped around him and held so close with her naked little man giving in to her like this. It was a huge rush that was for sure... And it made Barb think... Was this what her Mother was talking about? Was this what she meant? This adrenaline laced feeling of being in control... Is this what her Mother missed?

Sensing she was right, the rush was just too strong to ignore as Barb chose to revel and bask in moment... Taking charge, not letting him leave or escape this by running away...

Barb liked how this felt... It was like being hit with a drug, it was powerful, cathartic and freeing... And like any drug or addictive barbiturate... It's left her wanting more...

"Why are you with me, Barb?" Adrian asked in a quiet sob not understanding any of this, but more than anything he was trying to figure out why she wanted him, why she would want a weakling, a wimp?

That word and hearing Barb say it... It hurt so much because he knew it was true... But why?

"I'm with you because I choose to be baby... Remember? It was me who asked you to dance?" Barb replied, taking him back to that first wonderful night where as if from a fairy tale she had come from out of nowhere, asking him to dance and thus changing his life forever... He was so taken with her, finding himself instantly, and hopelessly falling in love...

"But I know what you're asking and 'why' I chose you? I asked you to dance because I could see this side of you already Adrian... I could see who you are... I knew... It was easy to see you were a sweet, gentle sole who would never hurt me...and well, I'll also admit, I liked you because I knew you would be like this... Because I knew you would be submissive to me and let me lead... Let me be in charge... Like now... I'm the one In control" She explained, being frank in many ways...

Telling him that even from her first glace at him, she knew exactly who and what Adrian was and also how he was just the kind of guy she was looking for... But as well... Saying this to him now, in this moment, saying she was the one in control... It sent a shiver running down Adrian's spine as he felt the power in her words...

Being kept naked at his wife's side and held so close... It made what she was saying feel so much more real... He was her smaller, weaker, submissive husband, and indeed, she was the one in control...

Another quiet came over them both with Adrian not knowing what to say, terrified of this truth falling on him, it was such a heavy weight, but at the same time there was a release, a freeing of it's own, as scary as that may have been.

It was a calm serene feeling like the burden of decision had been taken away... He didn't have to fight with himself and choose... She was telling him it was okay to let go, to not decide... He was free to let Barb make up his mind for him...

However, what followed, and although certainly falling in line with where they were going, but none the less, what Barb did next... It was something he wasn't expecting... At least not on a conscious level...

"SLAP"

The sound rang out through the room with a single clap of Barb's cupped hand, hitting and landing firmly on Adrian's right butt cheek as he sighed, looking to her more confused than hurt with his ass exposed along with rest of him.

"SLAP"

The sound rang out a second time as Barb spanked him again with an open hand but with nary a word from either of them, Adrian's shocked silence warranting a third, she smacked him harder and louder...

"SLAP" The sharp bite followed this time with an "Uhh!" escaping Adrian's lungs...

Stopping with her hand resting on his turned cheek and with Adrian not moving, or speaking either from shock or the recognition of what was happening. Barb thought of her Mother and her wants, or her belief in wielding such power.

Exhibiting such control, it was as important as everything else, and as Barb was discovering, along with this second rush, this adrenal-spike coursing through her brain she realized that once again... Her Mother Margaret... She was right...

Shifting and loosening her grip on her smaller, weaker husband, Barb had little trouble and surprisingly, absolutely zero resistance from Adrian moving him along with her.

Turning and stretching, laying himself down over her lap as she stayed sat up in their bed with her back pressed to the head board, Adrian surprised his wife... Letting her know with his movements. He knew and accepted what was coming... He knew what she had to do...

Laying him down with his face in the bed sheets and his ass making hump over her legs, Barb ran a hand from the nape of his neck down over his smooth, taut ass cheeks, watching him shiver, his tender flesh standing to attention in a million tiny goose bumps.

She spoke to him then, not in whisper, but a low voice, calm and quiet...

"You know I'm going to spank you Adrian... You know, and I know... We both need this... Don't we?" She asked and without further ceremony she slapped him again, her cupped right hand landing much harder, the single "SLAP" replaced with three, quick, sharper swats...

"CRACK! CRACK! SMACK!"

"Uhhh! Oh! Oh please Barb... Yes! I know but"...

"CRACK! CRACK! SMACK!" - She went off again, giving him three more the same, cutting him off, the air pushed from him lungs...

"Uhhgg! Oh please baby... Please...n-not so h-hard!" He begged after this second much harder salvo, his pleas about to fall on deaf ears as Barb, feeling something stronger and with more powerful coursing through her, she ignored his cries completely, and in fact, hearing him only proved this was exactly what he needed, and surprising Barb even more was her realizing that so did she...

She needed this just as much as he did...

"No Adrian... You'll take what you're given... You deserve this, and you know as well as I do, it's been long, long over due...and if I'm not mistaken... I'd say this is something we should have started from the beginning... Don't you?"

"SWACK! CRACK! SMACK!"

"Arrrrggg! Uhhh! Oh Barb please! I know! I admit it... I'm your... "SMACK! SLAP! CRACK!"

"Uhhhnggg! Owwww! I'm your...your submissive hus-husband"

"Yes... Yes you are baby and I love that about you, dearly... But we have to do this don't we? Now that you've agreed and want me to go away with Keith... I knew you were feeling this way Adrian, I could tell from the moment I told you about sleeping with him on Christmas Eve"

Being direct again, yet lying some, but only slightly, just to enhance the effect. Barb let him know she was sure that he'd been feeling this way from the onset... Wanting to be her submissive, wanting Barb to be in control...

"SMACK! SLAP! CRACK!"

"Uhhh-huhhh! Yes... Yes... Ohh... Owww baby... Oh please stop soon... I did feel it, I... I've felt it for along time... I know I can't compete"...

"CRACK! CRACK! SMACK!"

"Owwwww! Oh please! I know! I'm too s-small" Adrian cried as Barb, not so much spanking him at random, she chose instead to pick and choose when to strike by listening to what each was saying.

Stopping, but not because he asked... But thinking instead that she had taken this first initial and rather impromptu punishment session far enough, Barb choose to let her hand sit atop his burning hot and now red looking little as cheeks.

Soothing and cooling him down as she spoke, reasserting one last time how things will be from now on, and again... Having him agree that she should go with Keith, knowing full and well the implications... What will happen while they're away...

"There... I think you've had enough, and I think you know why I spanked you... You know what this means, and as well baby... It's also important that I hear you say it again... I need to hear you say that you fully understand what is going to happen when I go away with Keith to Niagara Falls" Barb enforced while keeping the spanked and sobbing Adrian where he was, across her out stretched legs and running a hand over his hot, sore ass telling him what she wanted him to say.

She wanted him to admit that he understood and that he knew what was going take place... Or in getting right down to it, she wanted him to tell her that he knows Keith will be fucking her a second time...

Moving and letting him sit up, Barb had him at her side once more, hissing some with his stinging ass cheeks touching the bed sheets, but it wasn't too bad...

This spanking, it was more symbolic than it was punishing, and they both knew this as well... They knew what it meant as Adrian settled in beside his wife once again with her arm coming back around him, pulling his naked, trembling body in as he was before...

"Tell me baby... Tell me again Adrian... You want me to go right?" She asked wanting to take this one step at a time, being thorough, she wanted to be sure...

"Yes Barb... I... I think you should go... You, you deserve to be treated special...and I know that I can't always do that" He replied, staying with his earlier refrain, singing the same words, putting her first as always, her happiness over his.

But also, Barb couldn't help notice he sounded dry, defeated and broken, like the spanking had knocked the wind from his sails...

"Thank you baby, that means so much to me... I love that about you, always putting me first, but don't sell yourself completely short, because you 'do-it' for me... But also, like you said, not always... And you know why don't you?" She replied asking, not wanting him to dismiss himself from the equation entirely as she moved on then, getting to the next...

Asking again, she wanted him to say out loud why he can't always satisfy her...

"It's... It's because...because I'm not big... I'm not big enough" He stuttered out as Barb smiled then, thinking he did have it right, but also, he knew as well as she did... there was more...

"Yes... Yes, I'm sorry but there is that... I know you try and it is good when I'm on top, but... I don't know? With you not being a woman, I don't think you can understand what we need sometimes from a man... You know? We need to be taken and fucked hard" She replied but again she kept him in the loop as it were, not writing him off completely as a man with each stabbing, painful realization...