Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How? How did this happen Barbara? I can hardly believe it!" She replied, asking, astounded really...

"I know! Isn't it incredible? But it wasn't really like he said I can go... He didn't give me his permission, it was more like I pulled it out of him... I don't mind being a bit graphic with you now Mother, but I coerced something out of him while giving him a blow-job... Remember? I told you that he started to say somethings, but I cut him off before he could finish?" Barb asked knowing her Mother would recall her mentioning this rather important detail...

"Yes... I remember, and I was surprised you didn't jump at the chance then... It looked to me like that was your first opportunity wasn't it?" Margaret replied remembering but also saying Barb should have taken him up on his offer right then and there... In the moment...

"I know Mother, but it was a confusing time... I'd just cheated on him and he was under a lot of stress and I didn't think he was being serious... I just thought he was saying it for the sake of it, you know? Like he thought he had to" Barb explained...

"But anyway, when I pressed the issue again, he caved in no time... But then again, sucking his little dick with my finger half way up his ass made him like putty in my hands... But you were right again Mother... He did want me to go, and he still does" Barb answered trying desperately to keep her excitement in check when saying it again, telling her Mother, and quite graphically that Adrian, he not only agreed, but that he wants Barb to go...

"Okay, well now that we're here, you can save all of your naughty details for later, when we meet... I like to get into the mall early... Is 10am for coffee in the food court too much for you?" Margaret asked, not wanting Barb to tell her everything right then and there, while pointing out her daughters candour... Her unashamed openness, asking her to save all of her in-depth, sex-laden details for their trip to the mall, starting with coffee in the food court...

However Barb, still caught up in her exuberance and pure joy with this amazing turn of events she couldn't hold back telling her one thing that was in fact a rather big deal...

"Okay, that sound's good... Adrian is working all day tomorrow, but I'm off until early January, so we'll have all the time we need... But before you go? There is one thing I think I should tell you, or I think you might want to know" Barb replied this time agreeing to meet her Mother at the mall, but also, she had Margaret's interest piqued, teasing and dangling this other 'thing' in front of her...

"Oh? And what is that dear?" She asked, wanting to sound a little less interested than she really was...

"Well... You know how you said that Adrian, he's the type that would respond well to umm... Some form of discipline, or punishment?" Barb asked as the phone went quiet once again, leaving her wishing she could see the look on her Mother's face changing as she realized, as it came to her what Barb was saying...

"I can tell by your not saying anything, you know what I mean, and yes, it's true Mother... I spanked him, on his bare bottom... It happened when we were talking, I had him on the bed with me, but I kept him naked after his shower" Barb related as Margaret stayed quiet, surprised but very interested...

"I was thinking about you and how you said you miss that feeling of control, and well... I sure felt it then! With Adrian like that? Naked and exposed but with me completely dressed? I felt so powerful and in command" Barb explained, telling her Mom that she had spanked Adrian's tight little ass until he was pink and crying, admitting his faults and who he was... But also, she was telling her of the power and the amazing feeling that came along with taking such control...

"Well, I'm not surprised" was all Margaret said at first, again trying to be staid and calm, but inside she couldn't hide her jealousy, as well as her desire...

"You see? I was right again about him... And tell me? Now that this IS happening... Have you given any thought to the other thing I mentioned? About sending him around to spend New Years with me?" She added, asking but not wanting to, feeling like Barb knew she was fishing and hoping to get the answer she was looking for...

"Yes Mother, you don't have to worry... That is exactly what I was thinking, but let's talk about that tomorrow... I have some ideas I think you'll like very much, and just to give you a hint, after our coffee and a chat, we should start our day shopping in La Senza" Barb answered this time, giving her Mother another clue that she was able to pick up rather quickly, suggesting they go lingerie shopping... For Adrian no doubt...

"Hmmm... Well... I must say Barbara, I like the way you're thinking... We all know what, and who your little man is...and with my help? We're going to bring it out of him, even if he has to go kicking and screaming" Margaret added this time, saying how she liked the way Barb was thinking and the direction she was finally taking her marriage to this weaker, lesser man...

But also saying how she wanted in, how she wanted a piece of this, that too made Barb smile and grinning as she replied..."Okay Mother... Oh gosh! Like I said to Keith, this is so exciting, but I still need to keep my head on my shoulders, I know Adrian is very vulnerable right now, so we need to be gentle with him... However, once we get him over to your place, he's all yours" Barb warned but with a chirp in her voice, she sounded happy...

"And that shouldn't be a problem because along with everything else? I've also made him promise not to fight me too much with the decisions I make for him...and he agreed, saying again how he'll do just about anything to make me happy" She added...

"Well Barbara... I have to say, I am impressed with this change in you dear... I've known for a long time that if you didn't alter certain things, your relationship may not survive in the long run... Marriage is for life, and too many people take that for granted, that's why I truly believe in what you are doing, it's for the best and it will help keep the two of you together"

Saying their parting words the two women hung up then, Barb and her Mother, planning and conspiring more of Adrian's future, or his demise, all depending on how you look at it... While Margaret, surprised yet none the less delighted with this turn of events, she was feeling a certain familiar pull of her own... Thinking of and picturing Adrian there with her... There to do her bidding, bending to her will, as well as her daughters.

Off the phone and with the gusset of her panties positively swimming, so many things were running through her mind, Margaret didn't know where to begin... Other than thinking of heading up to her own bed to find her slim-line vibrator tucked away, hidden in her bedside table...

With her husband away and with her New Years plans looking brighter, she felt good enough and now more than ever, she knew it was time... Time to pleasure herself for once, get herself off while picturing Adrian as naked as Barb had described him, watching as he fell submissively at her feet...

Continued...