Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 07

Story Info
The pantied husband conumdrum.
12.9k words
4.72
17.1k
14
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pantied husband conundrum

(Author's note: This chapter may contain a bisexual element)

***

Home from the mall...

Back in her car and pointed towards home, Barb felt optimistically nervous... Meaning on one hand she was hopeful and looking forward to the future regarding the direction both she and Adrian were taking their marriage and relationship, what with Keith coming back on to the scene...

Yet at the same time she felt nervous and guarded wondering how she was going to tell Adrian he would be spending New Years Eve in the clutches of her overbearing, post-menopausal Mother...

Feeling slightly on edge but positive she could handle Adrian with relative ease, Barb pulled into the parking garage knowing she would be home before him, and thus giving her some time to prepare...

Home, by herself and changed into a comfortable pair of leggings, the kind that fit real tight and hugged her ass, sculpting her shape and making everything look just that much better, or so Barb believed... Loving her stretchy yoga pants and how they made her feel, and she knew how Adrian would stare, catching him often ogling her back end as she moved about the condo, and she wanted this evening to be no different...

While changing and deciding what else to wear, and choosing to put on a thin t-shirt with her bra off, Barb thought of the cute little blond in the sex-boutique and seeing her nipples tenting the cotton fabric of her tight fitting top, it made her want to do the same, only her intent was to seduce and arouse Adrian, making him all that more pliable.

Smiling to herself and with a devilish thought she stepped to the heat control panel, grinning wildly as she turned the temperature up a few notches as part of her plan, wanting the place nice and warm for Adrian when he came home.

Happy and moving back into the bedroom, Barb set herself to her next task, dumping out her shopping bag containing the myriad of panties purchased solely for Adrian's use, and stepping over to his top dresser drawer, she proceeded to switch out most of his current pairs of underpants, the stretch nylon men's briefs she'd had him wearing since their earliest days.

But now, knowing that not even these will do anymore, she replaced each with a new pair of his satiny soft panties that ranged from the French cut-lacy pair she had shown her Mother, and among others she also thought to include several pairs of cute, tiny boy shorts...and just for fun, not one but two t-back thongs, one white and the other in pink, but of course...

Finished and looking into the neat pile, all folded and ready for him, Barb's eyes went wide again, remembering the six-pack of the full panel, every-day panties her Mom had added to the mix and feeling even naughtier still, she thought to find a roll of unused Christmas wrapping paper left over from the recent festivities.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, she went about wrapping up this extra-Christmas present for Adrian with the idea of having lightening strike him twice... First with the 'miss-labelled' cami that was in fact his and enjoying herself so much seeing the look on his face she thought try it again, this time telling him that this certain gift had been forgotten and found later under her Mother's Christmas tree...

A little something left behind... One last present her Mother had found amongst the discarded paper while tidying up, and as the name tag read... It was addressed as Barb wrote out the card just then...

"To: Adrian...

Merry Christmas: Margaret"

Pleased as punch with herself for being so conniving and clever...and as well with how she imagined this was going to pan out, easing Adrian into a his new life as a pantied husband, Barb could hardly wait for him to come home and making her way back out into their spacious living room to sit and wait for his arrival, she thought to tuck the gift into her oversized leather carry-all the one she keeps near the front door...

***

Fifteen minutes later...

"Hi baby! Welcome home! How was your day?" Barb asked as she heard Adrian coming in, and pretty much right on time...

"Hi Barb, yeah it was okay, not as busy with half the offices closed for the holidays, but still I'm glad to be home... And hey? Why is it so hot in here?" Adrian replied coming through the door and taking off his coat he was not only met with his casually dressed wife, but he was also hit with a wave of heat that was hard to miss...

"It was a little chilly in here when I came home from my shopping trip with my Mother so I cranked it up, but I also did it for you" Barb replied as she met him at the door, helping him with his coat, but as well, she looked to him turning her cheek and expecting a kiss...

"Hmm... Thank you, that was nice, I like when you greet me like that, with a respectful kiss on the cheek... But anyway, like I was saying, I have it warm in here for your benefit" she added stepping away and signalling Adrian to follow, smiling with a crooked finger she led him into the living room and feeling different sort of chill run through her.

One that was more like a hot flash lighting her up and filling her with excitement, knowing what she was about to do with him...

"Me? Why do you have it so hot in here for me?" Adrian asked feeling rather suspicious of her all of a sudden, knowing she was being vague for a reason and whatever it was, he knew he probably wasn't going to like it...

Smiling as she led him in and knowing this was a big moment where they were about to take another step forward, Barb was definitely feeling the rush of adrenaline filling her with the confidence she knew she was going to need...

Stepping up to Adrian, real close... Close enough for him to feel her breath when she spoke, she said to him...

"Yes I have it hot in here for you... I thought I would be nice to you, because, don't you remember? Don't you remember what I said? How I want you when you're home here in the apartment from now on?" She came out with, asking and standing impossibly close, reaching with her fingers and taking up the hem of the bulky sweater he had on him.

Seeing the look of fear and confusion in his eyes, Barb kept his gaze as he said nothing, letting her lift and move the heavy wool jumper, lifting it up to where he was left with no choice but to raise his arms allowing her to pull the sweater up and off, leaving him in a t-shirt, with tussled hair and his work pants, a pair of black denims.

Cluing in some, and remembering the other night where Barb had him naked, stripping his towel away while she stayed dressed, even spanking him over her lap... Adrian remembered indeed as he felt a cold flash run though him... One that was nothing like the jolt of excitement Barb felt shooting through her when beginning this charade...

"You? You really want me like that again? N-naked while? While you stayed dressed?" He answered and asking at the same time as he felt himself shaking with Barb merely looking to him and nodding her head in a definite 'Yes' as she smiled brightly, going next for the button at the front of his trousers, popping them open...

"Yes baby, remember? When you agreed to do the things I want? You know? After I had to punish you, and show you how things are going to be from now on? Do you remember crying for me? Your tears, they were so bitter sweet weren't they? I do love when you cry for me baby, it tells me how much you love me, and that you want to be good for me" Barb said to a now frightened looking Adrian, leaving him to wonder was she making fun of him?

"Don't you Adrian sweetie?" She continued... "You do want to be good for me, isn't that right?" She asked sounding condescending if anything, with his jeans unbuttoned and the zipper down, allowing her to un-tuck his shirt and lift it up and over his head, following his sweater as the next item to go, leaving him topless, Adrian's small, berry-like nipples feeling hard and tight as he shivered, regardless of how high she had the thermostat set.

Nervous now more than ever, Adrian stood powerless against her.... Feeling humiliated and small as she continued to undress him without effort. Barb was stripping him of his clothes as well as taking his dignity, or so it seemed... Listening to her and the way she was talking to him...

"Do? Do you really want me like this Barb? I mean like all the time? I... I feel really, I don't know? Extra-naked if that's a thing... I mean, I'll... I'll do it f-for you, but can I at least wear like my robe?...or even maybe my, my underwear?" He asked stuttering and nervous, knowing he would comply, but hoping for some lee-way, he believed there was no harm in asking.

But Barb, bending over she had him stepping out of her pants and hearing him, she rose up quickly looking to him smiling, beaming and quite amazed with what he had just asked, not believing her luck and thinking this was perfect...

He couldn't have come up with a better question...

"Hmmm" She laughed in a cooing, softer voice as she reached to place her palm to his blushing cheek and seeing his eyes full of such watery hope...

"No baby, you're right... You don't have to be completely naked for me all of the time, in fact I do want you covering up some, especially if you'll be sitting on the furniture... So yes... Lets go find a pair of your underwear I think might like seeing you in... I mean, I do love the idea of you being naked for me, it's so delicious and naughty, I just want to pinch that cute little ass of yours all the time" Barb answered, teasing as Adrian bent down then, instinctively picking up after himself, folding his pants and shirt...

"You should wear something, some of the time... So, here, let's get you out of your old underwear and your socks, and come with me... I have some new ones for you that I picked up just today... Isn't that lucky?" She asked as Adrian, feeling nervous and very exposed he shed the rest of his clothing as instructed, adding his socks and underwear to the pile with his jeans and t-shirt.

Happy with him this way, naked as the day he was born, and with about the same amount of body hair, which was none, what-so-ever... Barb smiled taking Adrian's free hand, his other full with his bundle of loosely folded clothing, she had him walking with her.

Heading into their bedroom where in a moment she wanted to remember, Barb led Adrian in, naive and unaware, yet giddy with her own excitement...

Her stomaching was churning, filled with the sinful delicious feeling of knowing she was about to permanently 'panty' her soft, submissive little husband...

"Okay, over you go, open your drawer and pick out a pair... I hope you like the one's I've chosen, I went all out for you this time" She said to him while patting his bum and taking his bundled clothes.

Leaving him to cross the carpeted bedroom floor on his own, where feeling leery and suddenly very unsure, he listened, doing as he was told, stepping to his dresser and opening the top drawer...

"Wh-what are th-these?" He asked looking in and expecting what, he wasn't sure... But then seeing and even picking up the first pair she wanted him in, left right there for him on top, he still didn't seem to get it...

"They're your new underwear baby... Why? Don't like them? I bought them thinking of you, because well, I know how much you liked wearing your cute little cami-set for me. So, I thought you would like to try the same with your underwear... Or your new panties is what they are... I mean, we might as well just say it" Barb replied as she let Adrian know just what he had in his fingers...

"You want me to w-wear panties for you? Like... Like all the time? I... I can't do that Barb... what if I have to, like? Well... I don't know? What if I have to get changed somewhere? Or if I was in an accident or something?" Adrian offered in protest but even he knew it was weak, he was just scared and afraid, faced with such a thing. Not only was he being stripped of his clothes at home, but now, only being allowed to wear panties? HIS new panties as Barb made so perfectly clear...

"Oh please Adrian... Listen to you... Are you using that old one on me?" Barb cam back with..."What if you get into an accident? Come now, you know that won't work with me, and besides, that's just an old fable meant to get you into clean underwear everyday" she added shooting down his excuses and coming back at him with her own reasoning...

"But what it doesn't say is just what type of underwear... Only that they are clean, and besides, with how neat and tidy you are?" Wearing a clean pair of panties for me every day shouldn't be a problem now should it?"

Challenging him as she crossed the room, joining Adrian, Barb stepped up behind him at the open dresser...

"Now here, let me... I'm going to help you into your first pair, and I'd like you to show a little gratitude if you could please? I went out of my way in a very busy mall to buy these for you, and I'm sure you also remember what we agreed to? No more fussing and saying no to me?" She added, taking from him the cream coloured, French cut, lacy pair she had spotted first in La Senza.

With his teeth chattering as he stood there, Adrian was quiet feeling nervous but aroused in a terrified sort of way as Barb held open the sexy looking little pair of panties.

Cut high to sit on his hips with the all lace back panel looking sheer and semi-see-through and meant to cup and hold his taut little ass cheeks in that 'just so' kind of way...The front panel a solid satin, triangular piece big enough to catch and keep his meagre little package covered and leaving only a small bump of an outline in the shiny-smooth material.

"There we go baby, put your hand on my shoulder to support yourself, that's it... I'm so glad you're being good for me like you said you would... See how much better we get along?, and... Oh yes... I bet these feel nice... Do you like how they feel? Here... Let me help you, let's get them all the way up... We don't want your little guy out there all loose and free now do we?" Barb said to him, talking fast but with a sweetness as she worked the small cream coloured pair of panties up his hairless legs.

Sighing as she did so, Adrian gasped feeling the silky soft material touching him and like one of those hoop-and-wire carnival games, with an electric charge jolting him every time the feathery light satin grazed and caressed his skin, and the connection being made... It was like shock treatment making him gasp and reel as he stood in place...

"Mmm... Oh yes, I bet these feel good don't they? I know I love slipping into a pretty, sexy little pair of panties, and... Oh baby, the ways these fit you? Mmmm... Just look and feel... The way they hold your little guy, and even now that's he's trying to get big for me... Isn't it nice?"

Rambling while staying behind him, holding him to her with his panties on, her hands roaming freely front to back with her chin resting on his shoulder as they both looked down...

"Uhh... Ye-yeah they...they do feel nice B-Barb... But....Oh... Oh God please... You're making me feel s-so good, b-but I shouldn't" Adrian moaned back, letting himself go a little more, loving the feel of of Barb's hands and fingers touching and tickling his panty covered ass, his resistance fading, the satin and lace taking over...

Smiling and happily agreeing, Barb let her hand coming over him at the front, stirring his waking little package further, the panties still able to hold all four-stiff inches of him, keeping him hidden up front...

"Oh yes you should! Don't feel bad about it" Barb replied with great encouragement...

"If it feels nice and you like it, then it's fine... I knew they would feel just as good as they look on you baby... Mmm..and I love how they keep you covered, you look so darling like this and it's so sweet of you too... I could keep you like this forever!" She added with her own ardour beginning to get the better of her, leaving her unable to stop mauling and pawing at him,

Moving her attentions back to his ass. Her strong fingered and hands grabbing at each of his tight little lobes, she pressed herself into him from behind...

"Ahhh! Oh Barb please! N-Not so rough! Oh!" Adrian squeaked back as Barb had indeed upped her clutching and grabbing, pulling his two cheeks apart enough to feel his little back passage through the lacy panel, sending him up onto the balls of his feet and moaning out as he stayed, trying to stand still...

"Mmm... You like it when I play with your little butt hole don't you baby? It's okay, I know you do, and I love doing it for you... Maybe later we'll get out one of my smaller vibes and I'll give you another blow-job, and this time? Oh trust me...With a vibrator in your ass? I'm going to have you cumming like a rocket!"

Saying this to him, Barb stepped away then, leaving him hanging with is eyes closed and still up on his toes wrapped in the ecstasy of her words and touch. Even if she was being somewhat rough, grabbing at his ass, he still loved the attention, and so much so that he didn't say anything in regards to her suggestion either...

Telling him that she was going to introduce his little butt-hole to not just her finger while giving him a blow-job, but this time saying she was going to use one of her sex toys, a vibrator...

"But for now sweetie, I want you to stay like this for me okay? And here, look, if you're feet get cold, you can borrow these knee socks. I know you'll look really cute in them as well, so put these on and we'll go have something to eat... Oh and I almost forgot, there is something else we need to talk about" Barb ended, smiling as she handed Adrian a pair of her long white knee socks she thought of and pulled out her own drawers just that second, smiling to herself knowing how cute they would look on his smooth, shaved legs...

All white and with two red bands circling each at the top, the all cotton stockings were quite long, coming up over Barb's knee caps, but with Adrian being a good few inches shorter, she had to stifle a giggle thinking they would look more like stay-up stockings on him than would a pair of long socks...

"Oh gosh Barb? Are you trying to turn me into a girl or something?" Adrian asked, but with a look of disappointment and tilt of her head, he knew enough not to press his luck, remembering his agreeing to not be fussy and accept the things she wants from him...

It was going to take some time but he was learning...

"You'll look cute, and I promise, I won't take any pictures to show my Mother" Barb replied, teasing and making mention of her Mother Margaret, wanting to test the waters with him, just put her name out there as she turned then, leaving the bedroom.

Heading back out she left Adrian standing there, watching her walk away and wondering why she would say such a thing...

Suggesting she 'wouldn't' send her Mother any pictures of him dressed as he was, in knee-socks a tiny pair of panties...

However, knowing he wasn't going to get an answer, or not until he went out after her, which also meant putting on the girly-looking socks she had given him as his only other means of cover... Adrian sat on the bed then, pulling on the first long, but very comfortable, warm cottony-feeling stocking.

Stopping with a sigh he loved how they felt, pulling each of the socks up his hairless calves, up over his knees and stopping mid-thigh. Instantly he felt the added 'feminine' impact. Adrian could feel his heart pulsing hard as he fought with himself, both denying and loving the shame-filled sensations running through him.

Dressing up and playing girly games like wearing make-up and shoes? That was never really Adrian's fetish... Sure, he fit the bill physically and could make a passing transvestite with the right work, even if Barb didn't see him this way...