Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But on that note... Adrian was also quite glad she felt the same, because wearing dresses didn't really do it for him...

However, and with that said, he also couldn't deny the wonderful, sinfully humiliating feeling of what his wife was slowly doing...

Feminizing and emasculating him by putting him into panties as well as these other feminine items, like the cami-set and the long socks he currently had on him.

Thankfully however... This was all Barb was seeing in Adrian as well... Wanting merely to soften his already round edges and let him explore. She wanted him to learn and experience the sensuality of women's underwear and the divine feelings such clothing has to offer, for both females and males alike...

Feeling warm all over, even though he was mostly naked, Adrian was also thankful that Barb had been nice enough to turn up the heat on his behalf, and with this thought, so too came another...

He thought of how thankful he should be, because did have to thank his wife for many things... Starting with her being so kind with him over the whole 'Summer of Greg' thing and then with Keith coming back? She could have easily dumped Adrian and gone with her ex-boyfriend but she didn't, and he was grateful for that, and it also made him think...

It made him think and remember...

Remember what else she had asked of him, where she wanted him to step up, showing her by thinking of and doing things for her, making acts and sacrifices of his own design, rather than being told what it is that she wants, and then to simply obey... He knew she wanted more from him.

Things that would let her know that he was willing and that he did want to live this life with her... Selfless acts meant to prove he did want to exist as her submissive... Her feminized husband, her cuckold...

Feeling himself growing a bit dizzy and light headed, overcome with his own thoughts and wishes for the future, and just how he can show his gratitude and desire to please his older, smarter, dominant wife. The force of it all suddenly felt so much stronger, yet it left him feeling weak and wanting...

He felt a hunger and a desire... He was willing to do anything for her, and in thinking of how he could do such a thing? Adrian decided he would start off by going in and making a new commitment to her.

Offering himself in any form Barb wanted him to take, Adrian was ready to pledge his undying love and devotion... To show his dedication, his loyalty, even if that included the prospect of having to give her away...

Filled with so much emotion, near tears and close to hyperventilating, Adrian made his way in to find her standing in the kitchen, up on her toes with a cupboard door open looking for something while making dinner.

Coming around the centre kitchen island, separating the area from the rest of their open living/dinning room, Barb was caught unaware with her head turned as Adrian came in dressed as he was in his panties and long stockings, and not prepared as fell to her feet... His knees making a dull 'thud' as he landed atop the cold black tiles.

Turning to look down and feeling him there clutching and straddling her leg, and at first she didn't know what to make of what he was doing... Think he looked cute but from where he was, and the position he was in? She though he might start humping her leg..

"What's going on sweetie? Why are you down there?" Barb asked curiously surprised as Adrian, hugging himself closer to her, he lost it then, the shame and humiliation along with all of this build up making him fail and unable to form the words he so desperately wanted to say.

Crying uncontrollably now and sobbing in deep gasps with his emotions and the reality suddenly taking a hold of him, Adrian hung on to Barb as a toddler would, left clinging to his Mother's skirt tails after a scare...

"Aww? And why all the crying? Look up and talk to me... What is it? Don't you like the way things are going?" Barb asked somewhat alarmed, thinking once again how this might all be too overwhelming for her sweet, submissive husband... Seeing how desperate he looked, on his knees and hanging onto her for dear life as he wept without control.

However as he sniffled, catching his breath and was finally able to talk, Barb was rather pleasantly surprised to find out what had Adrian so upset, and it was quite the opposite to what she was thinking.

He wasn't fed up, and although hugely trying, this wasn't becoming too much for him...

Not at all...

"No... No it's not that" He sobbed, able to talk at last... "I want to... I wanted to show you like you said... I want to show you and let you know that our life, and, and how we're changing, how I'm changing... I... I want this... I want you... I want you like this and...and I want you to go with him... I... I want you to be with Keith" He belched out as he burst into more tears, and again leaving Barb quite shocked.

But none the less, she was beginning to see what he was doing... Where he was going...

"Oh baby... That is so, so sweet of you... Aww, you really are trying aren't you? But you don't have to cry... Here come, up here and stand with me, let me hold you... I was going to have this talk with you after dinner but I guess we can do this now, come up to me Adrian"

Cooing back to him, responding and being kind, Barb had him up on his feet still sniffling as she handed him a tissue to mop up his tears before putting her arms around him at the shoulder where she held him, speaking to him and calming him down...

"Shhh... It's okay baby, you cry if you want to, that's it, let it all out... I love you being like this and from what you're telling me? You want more don't you? You like that I've pantied you and want me to keep you like this? Naked and submissive for me?" Barb asked, as she hugged him, pinning his arms down, holding them at his side and leaving him unable to hug her back.

It was like he was being held against his will but he wasn't struggling because even if she did let him go? Like always, they both knew he wasn't going anywhere...

Sobbing heavily and feeling like his entire world revolved around her, all Adrian could do was nod out his reply and backed up with a weak sounding inward gasp, saying "Uhh-Huhhh" in agreement telling Barb that he liked things this way.... He wanted to be her kept, submissive husband...

"That's good Adrian... I'm glad, because I want you this way too... You know that, but it's always good to say it again isn't it? Reaffirm everything?" Barb replied, happy he was coming around...

"You also want me to go away with Keith, that I know too baby... But tell me? Is this the only time? Or do you want me to do this more? You know? Do you want to stay as my cuckold as well as being submissive to me?" Barb asked bringing up something that Adrian hadn't really thought of...

Or well, he had... But in his estimation, this decision of Barb continuing with Keith, even after the New Year? Adrian, he though it was already a 'thing' that was implied and would continue without being discussed... Long into the new year.

This wasn't just Barb making a mistake on Christmas Eve and Adrian had thought or assumed that's this was how things were going to be... He would be her good little submissive cuckold, and Barb would be free to fuck and yes, even 'date' Keith now that he was moving back to town...

"All... All the time Barb... I already thought that's...that's what you wanted?" He asked stuttering through more tears.

With his chest heaving as she held him, naked and trembling in his little pair of panties and his long knee socks, Barb listened intently as Adrian answered, telling her he believed this was already happening... He already was her full-time cuckold...

"Aww... Gosh baby, you're going make me cry if you keep this up! You're so, so special to me Adrian, you don't know how much it means to me when you do things like this... You really are trying, and I love that about you... But there is something else, something I want you to do for me, and you'll go without any fussing right?"

Becoming full of emotion, Barb had to keep herself in check as she pushed him, moving on to the heart of this matter, she asked Adrian if he'll go, but telling him where? For now, she held that part back..

"Y-yes... I'll be good and, and I'll do what you want... But?...b-but where? Where do you want me to go?" He asked replying first telling her he'll be good, but also asking the magic question... Where? Where will he be going?

"I'm so glad you asked me that baby, and I'm also glad you've agreed to go... And so will my Mother" Barb answered as she let go some... Not all the way, just loosening her hold enough for him to lean back and look to her...

Look into her eyes and wonder...

"W-why will your Mother be happy?" He asked, taking the bait as Barb smiled knowing he was so easy...

"Well"... She began, smiling and tilting her head in that way she does, that cute, sassy, sexy way when she wants something from him... "My Mother will be happy because you've agreed to spend New Years Eve with her... That's why" She answered, while trying not to let her excitement slip out too far.

But from the wide eyed look of terror registering in Adrian's eyes, he certainly didn't look too excited... Hardly believing what his wife was saying...

"Wh-what? You... You want me to st-stay with your Mother? W-With Margaret? B-but I... I..." He stammered, back peddling and feeling even more terrified...

"But you'll what?" Barb came back with, calling his bluff but sounding sweet about it and not like she was challenging him, because she believed he knew better by now, what with him being spanked by her once already.

Thinking and knowing his place, remembering what he had just been down on his knees blubbering and crying about... Adrian backed down from the uprising he was about to mount, hearing this latest, horrifying news...

However, that still didn't stop him from whining and complaining somewhat, but more so he was just trying to state a few facts of his own...

"I... Uhh... Okay... I'll go but... But why Barb? Why does she have to be involved? You know she hates me already? I can't say I'll have much fun with her... I... I was going to stay home and do some cleaning...f-for you... You've been bugging me to clean out the crawl space and the rugs need a deep shampooing, and so I though maybe I could stay here and, and do that"

Smiling and watching him trying to wriggle, willing to say just anything to get himself out of this, Barb almost felt for him... But there was no way he was staying home... Even if he promised to have the place painted before she came back, it just wasn't happening...

What he didn't know however was just 'how' decided this had already been, and as far as telling him the details of what he might expect? Barb wasn't even sure where to begin...

Considering her Mother's bold purchases, the chastity cage and the butt plug?...and Lord only knows what she was planning on doing with that thick, seven inch dildo she added to the array, along with what looked like an industrial sized tube of Astroglide, thrown in for free by Denise, the hot little sales girl Margaret was flirting with the entire time...

Adrian didn't need to know about any of how their shopping trip had ended, with her Mother driving her away to the hidden little sex-shop, buried in a strip plaza on the wrong side of town... That part, Barb was more than willing to leave out...

"Oh baby, you are just too precious aren't you? You can still do all of those chores for me, but on New Years Eve, you'll be keeping my Mother company... Remember? She'll be alone with my father playing golf down in Florida like he does every year?"

Not remembering because he didn't know about her father being out of town, but still, this didn't change Adrian's position any...and in fact, hearing that his Mother-in-law Margaret would be alone? That made things even worse because even though he and Barb's father were less than chummy, but with him there Adrian would have someone to act as a buffer. Someone to get in the middle and maybe stop Margaret from picking on him.

Or God knows what else they had already schemed and planned to have happen without telling him...

"N-no... I didn't know she was going to be alone because I.. I didn't think I'd be spending New Years Eve back with her." Adrian replied, still with an edge to his voice.. "I know she doesn't like me because of who I am... She also thinks I'm a wimp or some kind of sissy-boy and, well" "I'm not complaining, because I said I'll go... B-but I just want you to know where I stand" He finished, stuttering his way through, still unsure, trying to let her know he wasn't happy... But admitting he would still go at the end.

Smiling, Barb loosened her hold on him and moving to sit on the couch, she invited him to join her... But with one small difference...

"No baby, don't sit beside me please... I want you here, kneel here on the floor right next to me... I can see you better... Just like when you sat on the ottoman when we were with Keith... Remember?" Barb instructed surprising Adrian some but he knew what she was doing. Having him kneel at her side and not sitting with her.

Adrian knew she wanted him lower than she was, positioned submissively beneath her just like he was in every other aspect of their lives.

Resting back with his legs folded under him on the carpeted flooring, Adrian said nothing as he complied, yet with a stomach full of butterflies, he was feeling more and more how real all of this was becoming...

"There... That's much better don't you think? Now what was it you were saying?" Barb said to him, looking down and smiling as Adrian found his place, remembering where he'd left off and with a frown he continued...

"But well, what I was saying was... With her knowing about me? Or I should say us, and umm... You, being with Keith? I'm just wondering what she's going to say to me, or make me do?... I'm afraid of her Barb... You... You even said she wanted to s-spank me like...like you did and, and I'm scared...She, she'll probably be much worse and maybe even use like a belt on me or something... I don't know? Th-that's just how she makes me feel" Adrian came out with and still giving it his best in his lowered position at her side, no longer at the same level with Barb having clearly tipped the playing field in her favour...

"Well, that is true... She did say that, about wanting to spank you, however she didn't say anything about using a belt!... But I guess it will be like always with her baby... You'll just have to be on your best behaviour and do everything she says... Just behave like you would with me" She answered, letting him know that nothing has changed, and this 'possibility' of her Mother spanking him? If he didn't watch himself it could become a reality...

"Also, on that... I suppose I should warn you, I have told her about our little incident the other night...and I've also told her that if she does see fit, she has my permission to spank you, but that's up to her"

Gazing up to her from his lower perch, kneeling mostly naked at her side but staying silent, Adrian looked solemn and sad with his eyes dropping down and away then as Barb continued, telling him more of what he should expect, and as well, how he should deal with it...

"But remember, this is all up to you and how you behave... However if by chance it does happen? If Mother does spank you? Well... You'll just have to accept what you're given... That's all I can tell you sweetie, but don't worry... It will be fine, you'll see... And who knows? You might even enjoy yourself... I know she has a few nice surprises all lined up, and one that I know for certain will ring in the New Year like no other"

No where near convinced, and certainly not thinking he was going to have a good time, Adrian stayed where he was, on his knees beside her and listening to her telling him to accept what he's given... Which in itself wasn't easy, let alone imagining what his night with his stern Mother-in-law Margaret was going to be like...

"Everything will work itself out between the two of you" Barb added while smiling and reaching out to pat his head as she thought of something else... An idea coming to her, or more of a suggestion that she wondered if he would do it... Probably not, but still, and just to put it out there... To her it was worth mentioning...

"You know Adrian, sweetie? Now that I think about it? Maybe this is something you need to do... With my Mother I mean... Maybe the two of you need to set some boundaries, draw a line like we have... It would go a long way with her, that much I know"

"Wh-what do you mean by boundaries?" Adrian replied, sounding like he was being cautious, which he was, because once more... He didn't like where this was heading...

"Well"... Barb began, then pausing as she does, thinking of what she was going to say, and as Adrian waited, having learned that this was never a good sign...

"I'm thinking that if you were to offer yourself to be punished, by Mother I mean... Let her know by coming out with it and tell her that you will accept whatever she may give you... If you were to offer yourself that way? It will most definitely cement the boundaries between you" She explained but Adrian, of course, all he could do was look up to her, stone faced and not believing this next embarrassing thing she wanted him to do...

"Think of it like pulling off a Band-Aid" She continued, trying to reason with him... "Sometimes it's better to just close your eyes and let your Mother rip that sucker off, getting it over with in one sharp pull... Doesn't that make sense to you?" She added, drawing on the old metaphor of how pulling off a Band-Aid quickly is much less painful than doing it slowly...

"Oh Barb... You can't be serious? You want me to ask her to punish me? Like volunteer myself?" Adrian managed to say while trying to hold back his next salvo of tears...

"And? And you think she'll like that?" He went on, not waiting for her to answer his first question, he was so shocked, and now more than ever he was terrified of his Mother-in-law, scared to death of her in fact...

This was something he just couldn't imagine doing... Seeing himself actually asking Barb's Mother-Margaret to spank his bare behind? He could never... He's be mortified and far too shy...

"Oh, I know she'll like that very much" Barb beamed in her reply "And don't worry, when I talk to her next, I won't say anything... Of course that's if you agree with me, which as you know, I think you should... Yes? Don't you think it's a good idea to ask my Mother to punish you? Just to get it out of the way and to set a real boundary between the two of you?" She asked, repeating everything, but playing a little trick on him this time, saying it like he had already said yes and she just wanted to hear him say it, even though he hadn't agreed to anything...

Or, not just yet...

Hesitating and without an answer coming from him, Barb knew this was a tougher pill for Adrian to swallow so she left it for the time being, or as an open book really... Something for him to mull and dwell upon... With some time to think, it might help him decide...

Yet in the mean time, she switched gears on him...

"Just think about it for now baby, you don't have to decide this minute... New Years Eve is still a whole day away... But in the mean time... I just remembered something... In my bag, you know my big black purse? Mother gave me something that was missed at Christmas" She said to him, confusing Adrian again as he looked up to her, wondering what else there could be..

"It's a Christmas present from her to you that was lost somehow." She explained, telling him about this forgotten gift and taking his attention away from the current topic at hand. Barb knew it would keep him off balance and unsure... Which was kind of how she wanted him...