Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
New Years Eve (part One).
10.4k words
4.63
11.4k
8
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve (Part One)

(Author's note: This chapter was exceptionally long, much like the rest of this story... However, this section I split into two, just to cut it down and give you a break!)...

December 31st

***

"Yes Mother he did, I used one of my smaller dildos and he loved it, but the funny thing was? He came without even getting hard! It sort of just oozed out of him" Barb began, speaking with her Mother Margaret on the phone New Year's morning...

"So, I don't know what you're planning on doing with that big one you bought the other day? But I'd say you won't have any trouble starting him off with that butt-plug" She added, calling while she had a few minutes alone, wanting to let her Mother know they would be heading out soon, and with Adrian being sent down warming up the car, she was able to talk freely and not at all afraid to tell her Mother about her experience of milking Adrian with a smaller, penis-shaped dildo lodged in his ass and manipulating his prostate...

"Yes, I've been doing some reading, trying to understand this husband of yours, or the 'Submissive-Husband' is what I typed in, and the wealth of things that came up!... Honestly, I didn't know where to begin... It was all so very 'educational' let's say...However, tell me before you hang up, is he wearing the panties that I chose?" Margaret replied, saying how she had been doing some reading, but being vague and not mentioning to her daughter the article title

'Milking your Man'...

But also, and more importantly she wanted to know if Barb had Adrian in one of the six prepackaged pairs of panties she added to their shopping basket while in the lingerie boutique...

"Wow Mother, you've really been doing your homework on this stuff huh? You know? I was meaning to ask you to do that for me... Look up a few things... Oh and that's a yes on the panties, I have him in the pink ones, I figured hey, why not start him off in the deep end? Adrian knows how to swim" Barb joked feeling good about all of this, her excitement given away in her voice...

"Oh and since you're reminded me, I played another trick on him, I wrapped the package and told him you had found it under the tree, left unopened... So when he thanks you for his extra Christmas present, you'll know why!" She added wanting to give her Mother a heads-up about just how Barb had presented Adrian with the 6-pack of panties the older woman had bought, just for him...

"Okay well, I should get my coat on, Adrian will be waiting down stairs for me, I'm so excited, but I'm also nervous... I can't believe I'm doing this! Okay... I should go, I'll see you in an hour, I don't know how much we'll be able to talk once we get there, but we can have lunch in a couple of days, and we have text in the mean time"

***

Hanging up, Margaret smiled, excited herself, and feeling slightly nervous like Barb... Even with all of her research and the things she knew that Adrian wasn't aware of... Things about him, his past and as well. What's he's like when alone with his wife.

Yet although she would never let you see her nervousness, being the confident, mature woman she's always been, calling things as she sees them...and with Adrian? The 50-something year old Margaret knew exactly what she was seeing...

But still, she was on edge, or maybe it was just the excitement... Either way she was ready with more of her own surprises in store for her daughter's wimpy little husband...

***

In the car...

"Gosh Barb, I'm really nervous, I can't believe we're doing this, or I should say I can't believe I'm doing this... Letting you go away with Keith and having your Mother baby-sitting for me" Adrian remarked from the passenger seat after moving over and letting Barb take the wheel...

"You think you're nervous? What about me? I'm the one who's going to be walking into the party on another man's arm, and I know what everyone is going to be thinking, and well... They're going to be right... Aren't they?" Barb replied, trying to turn this on herself.

But really she was just pulling cover, saying how difficult a time she was going to have knowing what everyone at the reunion will all be thinking and then having to explain to them all how she's not a complete and total slut.

Yet from where Adrian was sitting and with what he was in for? He wasn't buying her argument, but he wouldn't dare say anything... Of course...

"And besides, Mother's not going to be baby-sitting you" She carried on... "Although, you can look at it that way if you want... I just wanted the two of you to get to know each other a little better, and as we agreed... You're going to set some boundaries between the two of you as well... Yes?" She added with Adrian not needing a reminder of what she wanted him to do... Thinking it would be a good idea for him at some point to 'offer' himself not only allowing, but even asking his Mother-in-law to spank him... To punish him in some way, just for being who he is...

With some time to think, Adrian stayed quiet for most of the hour long drive out into the eastern suburbs, which oddly this time the drive over to Barb's parent's house, it seemed far shorter than he could remember.

Or at least it felt that way as they turned the last corner, pulling onto Jones Ave West, the street Barb grew up on, and four houses down on the right hand side, Adrian could feel his nerves peaking, looking and seeing both Keith and Margaret standing in the driveway...

"Oh God... I can only imagine what they're talking about" He said aloud, his first words spoken in quite some time as Barb, pulling in, she too was thinking the same thing...

"Hmm? Yeah, I wasn't expecting this either but don't make a fuss or say anything to embarrass me, okay?" She replied putting the car into park and waving, smiling but feeling very nervous...

"Oh trust me, I'm not going to say a thing" Adrian said back as Barb opened her door and leaving him there as she stepped out greeting the two, her Mother and her ex-boyfriend, Keith Knight...

"Hi guys! Well, I wasn't expecting this? Both of you out here waiting for us" She said feeling awkward but smiling anyway.

Seeing her Mother standing there and looking none too happy, scowling with her lips pursed and her arms folded in front of her, dressed in a long house coat on this cold, late December morning with Keith there as well, looking rather sheepish as he spoke up, replying and explaining...

"Uh yeah... Your Mother, she, uh saw me bringing out my bag, because I knew you'd be here soon, and ah, we were just having a word" He said to Barb but looking and sounding nervous which of course she picked up on and leaving her to think that she too might have cause to worry...

"Is...Is everything okay?" She asked looking from one to the other and sounding unsure...

"No... Everything is not okay Barbara... This is a very awkward situation, as I was just saying to Keith... I was telling him how terrible I think the two of you are behaving... But you've all made up your minds, and before I say anything I know I'll end up regretting, I think maybe it would be best if the two of you were on your way" Margaret shot back, confirming Barb's fears that her Mother, for some reason, she was indeed angry...

"And where is your pathetic little husband as well? You know he's no better than the pair of you, agreeing and letting you go away together" Margaret said to Barb, and Keith for that matter, letting them both know that she wasn't happy with either of them, and as well, not to leave out poor Adrian, who up until now he was keeping as low a profile as he could. Hovering half in and outside of the car on the far passenger side...

Hearing his Mother-in-law, he knew enough to keep his head down...

Barb herself she wasn't sure what to make of her Mother's apparent change of heart, or her attitude at least... Knowing how keyed up she was, looking forward to this night, wanting to test Adrian while pushing him further along, both with her shared interest in his feminization, and as well, wanting to probe around inside of him, asking him directly about his past, and specifically the 'Summer of Greg'...

Never the less, until she knew more, which wasn't going to be easy, seeing how her Mother was telling them they had better leave. Barb played along, agreeing and thinking that maybe it would be best if they did get on their way, but also she was thinking she would be calling her later, just ask her what the hell was going on.

Meanwhile Adrian, hearing his Mother-in-law's tone and not getting a good feeling, he stayed where he was. Standing outside the car on the opposite side with his door open and feeling his stomach drop out of him further, with a cold streak of panic running through him as Margaret, turning her attention his way... Looking over the roof of the car, she called to him...

"And you!" She bellowed making him shrink...

"Don't think I don't see you hiding over there, trying to stay out of this when you're just as much to blame... Letting your wife go away and fu---... Letting her 'sleep' with her ex-boyfriend" Margaret berated but then stopped herself.

Almost coming out and saying it... Saying they were going away to fuck, she felt like holding nothing back, but she did... Wanting to come across as the voice of reason as Adrian cowered, afraid to move.

Barb however, she was starting to catch on, thinking this all had to be an act, with her Mother only pretending she's angry with all of them, it had to be... There was no way she could have changed her mind that fast with her not telling Barb why, or giving her a heads up during their phone call earlier...

It just didn't make sense and thinking so, she pipped up then, agreeing and saying that it was time they were on their way...

"You're right Mother, I do feel bad... After all this was my fault in the beginning, Adrian was just being too kind as he always is... He's not completely to blame but you're right, maybe we should get going... Keith? Did you want to put your bag in the car?" She said first, but then turning to Keith, wanting to distract him as she stepped over, needing a word with her angry acting Mother if she could...

"Listen Mother, I'm really sorry we've dragged you into this, if that's how you're feeling now?" She asked wanting to press the woman for her sudden change of heart, but Margaret, holding her ground, not wanting to let her end slip, she kept her terse bitter tone, replying...

"It's not me you should be apologizing to too Barbara, it's Adrian" She said to her, but with a slight tilt of her head and subtle widening of her eyes, Barb smiled, catching on at last, realizing that this was all just an act the older woman was putting on, and in thinking, Barb believed she knew why.

Smiling with her back turned, Barb gave her Mother a knowing look that neither Keith nor Adrian could see, telling her she understood and was smart enough to play along...

Stepping away then, she made her way around the car to where Adrian was stood, rooted in place with his knees knocking thinking that this wasn't how he had envisioned things, but then again, he wasn't sure how any of this was suppose to pan out... Other than knowing that every moment he was here was going to be awkward, embarrassing and humiliating beyond belief...

"Come here baby" She began with her arm around his shoulder, her voice full of concern...

"Listen Adrian, I'm really sorry about this, I don't know what's up with Mother, or why she seems so pissed but don't worry too much... She's more angry at me and Keith than she is with you... I'm sure she'll calm down once we're gone" Barb said to her cowering, frightened husband, leading him out and away from the car and over nearer to where his stern looking Mother-in-law was standing...

"Now come around here and stand with Mother... You know how much this means to me, I know I don't have to say it again, but I want to... I love you so much Adrian, and believe me, although this will change some things about us? One thing I promise you will never change is how I love you, and in fact because you're being so good about all of this? I know now that I love you even more" Barb said to him then and hugging him as Adrian, crying now, his eyes and willpower unable to hold or contain his emotions, he hugged her back...

"I... I love you too Barb and...and you promise? You promise you'll come back to me?" He asked, sobbing into her hair, his nose and brain full of her light perfume, the scent so familiar, so comforting and inviting.

It wasn't often Barb would wear perfume, except for times like these... Times when they would go out, being together in social settings, which made this just all that much harder... He wasn't going to be there with her and she wasn't wearing her perfume for him... She was wearing it for Keith...

"Yes of course I'm coming back to you... I promise, I may not be here now, but I'll never leave you Adrian, I'll always come home" She replied taking his cheeks in her hands kissing him then... Kissing him on the lips, soft and pressed together without moving, letting him know how much she loves him and that she'll be back, she will always come back...

Hearing his wife and certainly feeling her love flowing out, filling and surrounding him, Adrian still only felt slightly better as he kissed her back with his tears building once again. His emotions hitting this all time low, he did all he could to hold himself together knowing he had to find the strength somewhere... As hard or as impossible as that may have seemed.

Feeling him shaking and sobbing into her, it was Barb who was finding herself needing to dig a little deeper, searching for the strength to pull back, softening her hold on him knowing that they had come too far... They had to do this now as Barb uttered one last "I love you" before letting him go, stepping away and leaving him desperate, crying and alone...

Being strong and using the Band-Aid metaphor in her head once again, pulling herself away with one good rip, she walked over to Keith and didn't look back and feeling a little more confident than she maybe should have...

Looking up to him, her ex-boyfriend, and with a smile curling in the corners of her mouth she stepped in front of him, brazenly going up onto her toes to peck him on the lips before slipping in beside him and putting her arm around his waist, and looking a little surprised but happily kissing her back, Keith didn't hesitate, putting his arm around Barb's shoulder, pulling her to him and looking like the couple they used to be...

But now, and somehow, here they were... Looking very much like they were a couple once more... The teenaged sweethearts, back together again...

"Well it's easy to see the two of you have your minds made up, and as for you Adrian, you stay right here with me as we see them off... I want you to watch your wife leaving with another man" Margaret went off, turning her attention back to her stricken son-in-law...

"It may hurt, but that's too bad isn't it? This was your choice after all, and this is a part of it, feeling hurt when you let her go" She finished, berating the younger, smaller man as Barb, separating herself from Keith, she stepped into the car as he too made his move, over to the passenger side and taking Adrian's place in more ways than one...

Wiping his tears on his coat sleeve and taking a step closer to his Mother-in-law but feeling fearful of her as he watched, Adrian could feel himself shaking, seeing Barb put the car in reverse, turning her attention to her mirrors and away from the husband she had just abandoned.

Leaving him with her Mother and going off to her dirty New Years Eve party with Keith at her side, looking smug with his arm stretched out across the seat-back and wearing his sunglasses...

"Now... There they go, and like I said, I hope this hurts you Adrian... But I'm not saying this just to be cruel, rather it's because you need to feel this now... You need to hit a low point and that's why you're here... With me" Margaret said to him as Barb and Keith backed out into the empty street.

Listening to her however, his heart and his mind were still following his wife... Watching and seeing her turning the wheel, shifting to drive with a final wave as she leaned into the gas peddle making the car lurching forward under her foot, driving off and taking them away...

"Right, let's get you inside" Margaret continued... "We have a great deal to discuss you and I, and as I'm sure you can tell, I'm not all that happy now am I..?" She said to him as she turned heading back into the house, crooking her finger with the intent that he follow along, entering and stepping through the same side door both he and Barb had used only a few nights prior.

The same door they had come back through after talking with Keith, and then passing the laundry room where Barb had forced him in, wanting him to get her off after coming back turned on and aroused, seeing her ex-boyfriend dressed as he was, and with her mind full of his proposal, the one she had originally turned down...

Following his Mother-in-law through that same dark hallway, it gave Adrian an eerie feeling of deja-vu, having been here already, yet now it felt different... Now he felt as if he didn't belong... This place, this house... It felt so strange and foreboding to him all of a sudden.

Being here once again but without his wife, in her house... It just didn't feel right, making him all that much more afraid and fearful, he was terrified really... Wondering and not knowing what Margaret was going to do, and what else she was going to say... Telling him already that she wanted him to feel the pain of seeing Barb and Keith driving off, telling him that he needed it and also adding that this was why he was here, with her...

He was here to make this hurt, and Margaret? She was there to make sure that was exactly what happened...

"Come now... We'll sit in the living room, or I'll be sitting... Here we are, give me your coat, you won't be needing it in here, I like to keep the house nice and warm... Now stand right here while we talk... I'm making you stand because I know it will keep you focused and I'll have you're undivided attention... Do you understand?" Margaret said to him, ushering Adrian into her living room.

Taking his winter coat because oddly, or maybe not, but anyway, with her saying he wouldn't be needing his coat he noticed then, and like at Barb's condo, Margaret had the heat turned up making him think and wonder where this idea had come from...

"Ye-yes Ma'am" Was all Adrian could manage as a reply however with Margaret looking up at him. Taking her place in a newer, large wing-back chair and creasing her brow, she was none too pleased with his chosen form of address...

"Ma'am? What is that? You make me sound like some old spinster, and although I know you're trying to be respectful, I would still prefer you to address me a little more formally... And so like Barbara, you will call me 'Mother'... Is that also understood?" She instructed...

"Not Ma'am, or Mom, or even 'Mommy'... Although that name you may find yourself crying... Yes, that's right... You'll be be crying for your Mommy by the time I'm finished with you"

"I... I understand, I'll call you anything M-Mother... I'm... I'm sorry" Adrian replied, or he tried to, stumbling and tripping on his words, he was so afraid of her...

"Yes... That is better... I'm glad, and I know you get it... But what I don't get or understand is you Adrian" Margaret replied, sitting and crossing her legs with him standing in front of her and realizing for the first time that under her dressing robe, oddly and at this hour of the day, she was wearing what looked like a pair of nylon stocking... Black ones at that...