Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at 11am, it was big surprise seeing her there outside talking to Keith, yet still being early enough it wasn't such a surprise to see her dressed in her house coat, what with it being December 31st and quite cold outside...

Yet what he, nor Barb and not even Keith... None them had noticed her legs from the calves down that indeed she was wearing black stockings under her long, terry cloth dressing robe...

"Did you hear me? Or are we going to start off like this? With you drifting away? What are you looking at? Never mind my legs, you look at me when I'm speaking to you young man"

Feeling caught, looking at her legs and not so much day dreaming but wondering as Margaret went on, berating him then as Adrian forced his eyes up to meet his Mother-in-law's and seeing her scorn and displeasure...

"Now as I was saying... You're the real puzzle here, or the one I find most perplexing... Frustrating is really what you are" Margaret continued as Adrian, he stood there, hands clasped in front of him, trying not to look away from her while quaking in his place...

"You're certainly not a strong man now are you? I mean, look at you... A grown man, an adult, standing here crying and acting so weak, but I guess that is you isn't it? No... Now that I think of it, maybe you're not all that hard to figure out after all... You're a wimp Adrian... A man-baby who missed out on the Alpha gene, that's for sure" She went on, continuing to tearing strips off of him.

Cutting him down, Margaret was truly sending him to the bottom. Her biting comments making him feel lower than low...

But what Adrian was still to realized is that as bad as he felt, standing there, listening and taking in all that his Mother-in-law was saying... Telling him what he was... But what he didn't know was that even now, he still hadn't hit bottom, and from where Margaret was sitting? He still had a long, long way to go...

"Barbara has told me all about you, so don't think you can keep secrets from me... I know just what kind of a man you are" She went on, making this feeling like it was never going to end...

"You know, I was there where she bought you all of your new underwear, your panties? And did she tell you? Not only was I there, but I'm also a contributor? Did she tell you that? And also, did she have you do as I asked? Are you wearing one of the pairs I was so kind and thoughtful in providing for you? Helping you with your dirty little secret... Being her pantied little husband?"

Absolutely terrified now, Adrian didn't know where to look or what to think... The truth it seemed was out there, or with what Margaret asked him next, it was soon to be him... Out there...

"Ye-Yes Mother... I... Yes, I'm wearing the ones you g-gave me, th-thank you... Barb, she wanted me to say thank you f-for them... Thank you for, for my Christmas present" He muttered almost in an automatic response knowing this question was coming after Barb had told him to thank her Mother for his 'gift'...

The package of 'every-days' in six pastel colours, and starting with the Easter-egg-pink pair she had left out on the bed for him to put on after his shower as he dressed for the day.

Sitting and looking up to him Margaret kept her house coat pulled up close, not wanting him to see what she was wearing underneath, or not just yet as Adrian stood, trembling and looking rather pathetic with tears streaming down his cheeks... Afraid to move, say or do anything without being asked or told...

"Well? There's no reason to be shy... Go on Adrian, show me... Which panties does your wife have you wearing for me today?" She asked with his eyes growing wide in fear, dreading the thought of having to do this, drop his pants and show her... Show his Mother-in-law which pair of 'her' panties Barb had chosen for him...

Frozen in place all Adrian could do was to look at her with his brain telling his hands to move but the connection between the two, it wasn't there... Paralyzed with fear, he couldn't move...

"Come on then, what's taking you so long? You don't want me to get up and take your pants down for you... Do you?" Margaret asked, her suggestion hitting Adrian like a jolt of electricity making him think of Barb's other crazy idea, thinking it would be best if he were to offer himself, let Margaret spank and punish him... "Just to get it out if the way" and "define the boundaries between you" as she had said to him...

"N-No... I'll... I'll do it, I'm s-sorry" Adrian replied weakly, giving in, or knowing he had no choice as he moved his shaking hands up to the button of his skinny jeans, the ones that Barb also has him wearing, saying they make him look younger but he wasn't big on the tight, narrow legged pants thinking instead they made him look juvenile and teen-aged more than anything else.

With his jeans open and his heart beating a million miles per second, Adrian felt a wash of fear and shame come over him... Unbuttoning and opening the front of his denims, revealing and showing Margaret just which pair of panties he was wearing...

"Oh she's put you in the pink ones... How very nice... I was hoping she was daring enough to send you over to me in pink panties" Margaret responded seeing that Barb had indeed put him in pink as she had mentioned on the phone...

"Lovely, okay, now out of those jeans... Step out of them all the way now, come on... I want to see you in these the rest of the day, because after all? What good is a pantied husband if he's not displayed? Showing everyone how deviant and shameful he really is?... Plus I have something else for you to wear, for later, when we ring in the New Year and close out the old... Hmmm?"

Almost to the point of being beyond fear, Adrian found himself doing as he was told, lowering his jeans, tugging them off awkwardly at the ankles they were so tight he had to take his socks off with them, but he was soon standing again, bottomless but for his pink, everyday pair of panties and a light, cream coloured long sleeve pullover.

"Yes... You do look good like this... The perfect submissive, cuckold husband... You do know what that means right? That you're not only submissive to you wife, but now you're also her cuckold?" Margaret asked in this never ending tease as Adrian stood in front of her nervously shifting from one foot to the other with his hands in front of him, gripping at the hem of his sweater. Trying as he might to pull it down and using any means to cover himself while nodding out his agreement.

Shaking his head rather than speaking, he agreed, letting Margaret know that he was aware of what being a cuckold was, and that yes... He did know of his position, and as of sometime this evening? He would cement the title into his psyche with Barb off fucking Keith and thus making his cuckold status a permanent fixture, another addition to who he really is...

"Yes, I've been doing a lot of reading and research on this subject, and it is quite fascinating... There are many origins and explanations as to where the word 'cuckold' comes from and what it means" Margaret went on, wanting to impart some of her recently acquired knowledge onto her son-in-law...

"However, the definition I liked best is the French translation where the word 'cuckold' becomes 'cock-old'... Meaning an old cock, or a rooster... You know? A make chicken"

Standing and quaking, shivering, even with the room feeling so warm, Adrian had no clue about origins or any French words for that matter...

As far as he knew? Being a cuckold was a guy who lets his wife fuck other guys... Guys with bigger cocks, and to Adrian, that's the kind of cuckold he knew that he was... A jilted, little dick husband...

"Yes... What happens is, after a while, the hens, they get tired of the same old rooster... Which in your case the hen would be Barb, and the old rooster, that would be you" She went on, drawing the picture for poor Adrian, even though she didn't have to, but still, there was no way he was going to speak up to try and stop her...

Continuing, she went on... "And now that there is a new 'cock-of-the-walk' strutting around the yard, the hens let him in and the old cock, again, that's you... He gets put to the side... He's chased away and not allowed to fuck... err, I mean, he's not allowed to 'mate' with the hens any more... All he's allowed to do is sit on the sidelines and watch... Watch as the new rooster, who would be Keith... Yes, all the cuckold gets to do is watch and let it happen, because he has no choice... Does that sound familiar to you at all?"

Listening and beginning to cry again, or doing all he could not to, Adrian couldn't argue with what his Mother-in-law was saying because, well, other than him being the 'old' cock, as in his age... He was indeed the 'cuckold-cock'...

The rooster who's been kicked out and not allowed to fuck, or mate with the hens... Not any longer.

Losing it then, Adrian sobbed inward while trying to capture a breath as his tears were upon him. Bursting from his eyes with his hands coming up, balled into fist and rubbing, trying to push it all away but he was unable, not with this truth before him...

It was so humiliating and inescapable... His shame was becoming him, he felt weak and ready to fall.

Standing then, Margaret, not giving him an ounce of sympathy, she wanted him this way, feeling the pain, like falling out of a tree and hitting every branch on the way down, knocking him hard time and again, she continued to wear and break him down...

"You stay right where you are and think young man, think about where you see yourself, and why... But also, you need to think about how you let this happen... I'll be back in a minute... Don't move or sit either because I'm not finished with you just yet... Is that clear?"

Rising and stepping past him, making her way out of the room, Margaret left him there where he was stood...

Crying and confused with her leaving but all the same, shaking his head in agreement, saying he wouldn't move, Adrian stayed right where he was... In his long-sleeve and bottomless but for his pink panties...

Stepping out and closing the door behind her, Margaret stopped, gathering herself and taking a deep breath as she smiled... Thinking this was going exactly how she had envisioned things with Adrian all but collapsing and giving in to her will.

With his pants off already and showing her the pink women's underwear Barb had him wearing, and now, catching her breath before heading off to her bathroom, Margaret wanted to take another look at herself as she doffed her robe, taking it off and hanging on the back of the door where it would stay leaving her in the clothes she had worn... Her hidden outfit, chosen just for today.

Standing back and looking in the mirror, Margaret opened her robe for the first time since spotting Keith out in the driveway, revealing the all black one-piece, corset and push-up bra she had purchased upon making a discrete, second visit to see young Denise, the cute sexy blond plying her trade selling dildos and every other assortment of sex toys you could think of...

But along with this came the adult boutique's racks of higher end fetish wear and containing things like the basque Margaret was currently wearing... The one her new little lesbian, sex-pot friend had set her up with to go along a few other new purchases made at the pixie-blond's suggestion, believing she knew which way the older, dominant woman would like to go... With Adrian that is...

And yes while there, of course, Margaret couldn't miss the opportunity to flirt shamelessly with the girl once again... Who as it turned out, she was young enough to be Margaret's granddaughter, and even going so far as to set up a 'date' in the not too distant future...

One where the girl had an open invitation in the next month to "Stop by for tea, or what have you" as the mature and alluring Margaret had said with her hand held in an offering the young girl was meant to kiss, rather than to shake, wanting the tight little pixie to show her submissive nature to the older woman with this unspoken gesture.

But in the mean time, and with Margaret wanting to keep her current targets in sight... She let her day dream of lesbian intrigue pass as she looked to herself in the mirror... Happy in her attire, her black basque with it's built in garters, all six attached and holding up her black stocking to go along with the full panel, black satin panties she had on covering her in front, and out back, stretched across her ample rear-end.

Looking to herself, smiling and thinking with a load of nervous energy that Adrian, he was about have the most eye opening experience upon her return.... Among other things...

Adding more mascara to darken up her eyes, Margaret ran a comb through her dark blond hair, giving her self one last look, loving the tight feeling corset and the way it held up her tits.

She loved how it kept everything right where she wanted, her smaller breasts, pushed up and together, the strapless basque sitting high enough to cover her thick, dark brown nipples and one inch-round areola... But indeed, the outfit made her smile and feel that certain pull in her loins, she felt so devilish, and as well, so damn sexy...

Standing almost 5'10" in height, and being a near mirror image of her daughter in both looks and body, with maybe a little more spread to her 50yr old ass, and aside from some slight sag in her 34-B titties, the woman was indeed aging gracefully...

Or enough that she was still able to turn a few heads... It was just unfortunate this no longer included her husband, who had satisfied her needs for the most part yet for whatever 'male' reasons, he had seem to lose interest in recent years, and thus over time, her loneliness and wanting, it was making her own infidelity feel all that more justified.

Like what she planing on doing with her little lesbian play-date coming up with Denise the cute, short-haired pixie blond who was all but throwing herself at the older woman.

However, and once again, it was Adrian she was about to play with and cross a few lines of their own... Never mind her daughter, the newly crowned cuckold's wife... Off to Niagara Falls with her ex-boyfriend, fucking and re-kindling their old flame at a New Years Eve gala...

***

Stepping outside the bathroom and donning a pair of faux-gem stone encrusted, black, leather soled slippers, leaving her red painted nails visible through the toe end of her stockings,

Margaret took in a deep breath to centre herself before opening the door leading back into her living room, and as well... Back to Adrian...

Left as he was... Standing shaking in his bare feet and panties, sobbing in front of her favourite wing-back living room chair...

"Right, now where were we?" She chimed with a light sounding lilt to her voice... "Oh yes... I've left you to think haven't I..?" She added strolling in and hardly looking to Adrian she crossed the room with confidence... Ignoring how she was dressed as she made her way over to take up her seat once again, smiling as she looked up, her heavily made-up eyes meeting his, and his priceless expression...

It made Margaret feel giddy inside with her aged pussy growing full and heavy, the gusset of her panties, dampened with her moist arousal, loving how stunned and taken Adrian looked, seeing her dressed in her 'night-wear'...

Keeping her cool of course, she would never let him know just how horny and turned on all of this was making her.

Meanwhile, standing there astonished, Adrian was suddenly beside himself, not knowing where he should be looking as Margaret, his Mother-in-law returned.

Stunned and left breathless, thinking this had to be wrong and that he shouldn't be seeing her this way, it frightened Adrian on a whole new level... One that had him trembling and quivering harder than he already had been...

"So?" She began, sounding accusatory... "Tell Me? Why are you here Adrian? What is it about you that let's you give your wife away to another man? Or I should say 'a man' because we all know that you're not... a man, that is" Margaret said to him as she looked up into his eyes.

Seeing he had calmed down some in her absence, but getting right to it, she continued, tearing him down even further, this time accusing him of not being a man...

"And also, to prove my point, tell me Adrian dear? Why are you here, dressed as you are? Wearing panties and showing them off to your Mother-in-law? Did you figured it out while I was gone? Or do I still need to spell it out for you?" She asked continuing and sounding annoyed as Adrian's eyes flicked to the ceiling, too afraid to look at her and what she was wearing...

"Do I need to not only tell you? But as well... Do I need to show you?, and let you know without question, just who and what you really are?"

Not letting up she was relentless it seemed as Adrian was still trying to fathom why she was dressed as she was, never mind him being in panties and standing half naked in her living room...

"I... I don't"... He sputtered but stopping, he couldn't find the words, this was all so out there for him, being exposed and with her looking so... So dominant and mature, but at the same time he couldn't deny feeling something else....

Something deviant and sexual that was indeed very, very wrong...

"You don't know what? Who you are, or why your here? Or is my dress sense too distracting for you? Is that it? Are you not used to seeing your nasty old Mother-in-law wearing such a thing? Being a real woman... A flesh and blood human being with needs and desires of my own?" She quizzed, firing question after question at him, making him stutter and reel even more.

Feeling tortured and aroused, he knew he shouldn't feel this way... But he couldn't escape it... It was impossible for him to get away...

"You... You're not old M-Mother... I... I just don't know what you want me to say... I... I know I'm a wimp and I don't deserve Barb and, and I don't deserve to be here... I'm a...a wimp who needs... Who needs to be p-pun...punished" Adrian gasped, finally able to speak or manage to eek out as he burst into tears again, his dam breaking loose.

But what he was saying? Not even he was sure where it was coming from, it had to be a subconscious thing... Remembering Barb wanting him to ask his Mother-in-law to punish and spank him and thinking he could never do that, he could never ask such a thing...

However hearing himself? Even he couldn't believe it... What he was saying, what he was telling Margaret he deserves... To be spanked and to be punished... It was so sublime and echoing along with what Barb wanted him to do... To offer and lend himself to his Mother-in-law's whimsy, permitted to do with him as she pleased. Or 'setting boundaries' the words echoing in his head.

Conversely, on Margaret's side, she could feel herself shiver this time... Hearing Adrian saying he should be punished. She could have kissed her daughter right then, knowing it was Barbara who had furthered this along, helping to break Adrian down long before his arrival at her door.

Thinking for a second and formulating what she was going to say, Margaret let a smile come to her lips as she sat back in her chair, crossing her one black stocking covered leg over the other while Adrian stood blushing and looking on, his face wet with tears and his entire body set to trembling.

Moving slowly and letting her legs linger open a second longer, hovering apart before crossing her right leg over her left, she was giving Adrian a real eye full, letting him see the gusset of her black panties before settling in her place and leaving her black bejewelled slipper to dangling, hanging on at her toes.

"Punish you? Well, I don't know about that... I think my daughter, being such a bad girl, cheating on you as she already has... She's the one who needs to be punished" Margaret began, thinking of how she wanted to play this as she stayed sat back, looking up to Adrian and letting her finger hook under the thin gold chair she had around her neck.