Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at him while biting her lip, Margaret pressed her ass forward a little more allowing her to widen her broad stance, offering and giving up her greatest prize to her submissive, cuckold son-in-law...

"Mm-mmph"... She moaned in a quiet sigh loving how he was doing it, taking his time and indeed, showing his respect, he kissed and licked at her skin, yet for the time being he stayed away from her ripe, long-lipped, aged but beautiful looking pussy...

Even from what he could see, her dark, heavily creased labial lips poking out of her even darker velvety pelt. Her soft but wiry looking pubic bush surrounding and keeping hidden further her deepest, inner-most treasures...

"Mmmm... Oh yes... That is is nice... Your kisses are so gentle... But you know where I want you... Please me girly-man... Show me what you know how to do best"

Musing and feeling her own body shaking some as she tried to keep herself in check, but wanting this now more than anything, Margaret's pussy felt heavier and wetter than she could remember as she instructed her son-in-law to move it along, wanting his lips and tongue where they belonged...

"Yes M-Mother" Adrian replied in an obedient whisper, looking up to her momentarily but with her hand still resting at the back of his head and with her eyes closed, loving where she had him, Margaret wasn't looking back to Adrian.

She was busy elsewhere, in her head, wanting and thinking of nothing other than using him for what he was good at... Servicing and eating pussy...

Unavoidable now Adrian's eyes levelled with his Mother-in-law's open charms. Her aged scent stronger than ever as the older woman reclined back with her ass nearly falling off the edge of her seat. Supporting herself on the balls of her feet, Margaret pressed her hips higher, arching her back with her hand clutching and holding Adrian by the hair, all he could do was to offer a muffled groan as they made contact...

His nose and face being pushed into her hairy, wet ample folds...

"Mmmph!" He moaned as Margaret, feeling someone's face lips and tongue touching her for the very first time, she sounded off as well. Groaning out in a long, sexually charged yearning that had her stretching her body out and forward, the sensation so incredible it left her speechless but for her gasping moans...

"Uh! Uh! Oh yes... Uhh... Oh yes keep doing that... Uhh... Oh don't stop" She cried sounding so different all of a sudden. Sounding fevered and urgent leaving Adrian surprised as she changed so fast, having her pussy licked and kissed for the very first time. Nearly sent her over the edge she was so sensitive to his touch, it was too new for her, she wasn't used to it...

"Are... Are you sure Mother? Are you okay?" He asked coming out of her core with his face feeling wet after being pushed in and held there with his Mother-in-law's meaty, heavily scented lips draped over his face...

"Yes! Oh God yes... Don't stop Adrian... Your tongue feels amazing, I love it... I'm just sensitive at first, and that was my fault, I didn't... I didn't know... But please sweet boy, continue. But go easy on me... I'm sure you know what to do" Margaret replied sounding desperate as she loosened her grip on his hair, allowing him to fall back some and realizing that this truly was Adrian's territory.... He really did know what he was doing...

Recognizing this and letting herself go, Margaret chose to let Adrian take over as she relaxed her tensed up muscles... Allowing the young, slight man to show off his talents, Margaret revelled in the feeling of his honed and trained pussy eating expertise...

"Ohhhh God! Oh... Sweet, sweet boy... Oh yes... Why did I ever resist?... Mmm... That feels sooo... Oh sooo goo-oood" The older, mature woman moaned almost continually with her head resting back in her chair and rolling from side to side as Adrian, knowing indeed what to do, he went the slow route that Barb would often have him take.

Starting with light, soft nibbles at her lips, accompanied with gentle licks to nudge and separate her folds he would open her up. Working his way through her valley but knowing that for now, her clit, it was a 'no-go' zone...

Learning this through experience and his wife's persistent coaching he worked Margaret up, saving the best for last...

With his senses filled and overcome with her aged aroma, Adrian couldn't help feel and even taste the similarities between his wife's pussy and that of Margaret's his middle-aged Mother-in-law.

Letting himself relax and allow his abilities take over, freeing himself to enjoy what he was doing, licking and pleasing a woman... It made Adrian feel good and allowed him to concentrate so much that he nearly forgotten all about his own discomfort... Namely his slipper-spanked and currently plugged up little butthole...

"Oh Adrian... This is delightful... I wish my own husband would have treated me this way... Mmm.. Oh I love how this feels... Kiss my clit now baby... Get me off please... Oh I want you to make me cum like this and then... Oh yes sweet boy, after this? Oh God are you ever going to be getting yours!" Margaret called out again loving how her little submissive son-in-law was able to make feel.

But wanting more, she was ready, telling him to get her off, wanting his wonderful mouth and lips to tend and suck her hard, elongated clitoris.

Doing as he was told, and again, using his expert skill, Adrian moved higher, lifting his face out of her wet lips and settling with his mouth and tongue over her upper vulva, gently taking her hard, erect clitty into his mouth with his nose feeling the tickles and coarseness of her wiry, abundant pubic mound as he bore down, plying his greatest trade...

"Oh! Oh sweet Jesus yes! Oh this is sooo much better than any toy or vibrator... Mmmm... Oh Adrian yes... Suck me... Mmmm... Oh yes suck my clit like a cock baby... Oh I can see you doing it, sucking your friend in his car... Oh God you're going to make me cum! Yes boy! Go... Do it! Oh fuuu-ck! Make... Oh make Mother c-cum-mm!"

Surprised but none the less delighted for her, Adrian was quite amazed at how fast and how good Margaret was getting off... How easily she had reached her pinnacle with her orgasm ripping through her during her first bout of oral sex... Having her pussy licked and clit sucked by someone who knows what he's doing, young Adrian had sent her near stratospheric.

And nor did he mind her picturing him giving his friend a blow-job in front seat of his car... Saying and telling him that she wanted her clit sucked as if she had a cock and how she could see him doing it, getting off with the image in her head... Seeing Adrian sucking Greg's big hard cock...

"Oh my God... Oh Christ... Uhhh... Mmm" She sighed falling back, limp and letting Adrian go completely with him knowing enough that when Barb was finished, pulling back and leaving her alone was what he needed to do, and with Margaret lying there like a wet, cum soaked limp noodle, he did the same...

Backing off he sat up on his knees in front of her, saying nothing but watching, seeing her pant and heave, all while feeling her pussy juice cooling and drying on his face, cheeks and chin.

Collecting herself and feeling slightly embarrassed even, laying there with her hairy, wet matted pussy exposed and sitting directly in front of her son-in-law's face. Margaret sat up in her chair while shimmying her nightgown back down as she let out an awkward sounding "Ahem" with Adrian, feeling no different really.

Embarrassed now and using the back of his hand to wipe up some of her excess sticking to his cheeks. He looked down and away feeling again like the atmosphere, it had suddenly changed back... Back to the way things were...

Letting her slight embarrassment fade, and gaining her courage once again, Margaret had indeed changed and so had her mood...

,

Going back from the thankful and amazed sounding woman she had turned into during her first oral experience... But then, in a flash it would seem they were right back where they had started, with her in control and Adrian... He was most certainly not...

"Thank you again Adrian, but my, my look at the time... Only half an hour left until midnight, and I did promise you something didn't I..?" Margaret asked sounding much more quiet and subdued as she stood then, letting her long gown fall back down around her and leaving Adrian to shuffle himself out of her way.

Yet listening to her, he knew he was next... Or he hoped, remembering her promise of letting him cum but with the sudden, different air about her and the room, he didn't dare ask, staying where he was, he knew better not to push his luck.

Leaving him there, Margaret, smiled to herself and remembering a video clip she had watched depicting a dominant woman, letting her naked submissive male cum by fucking her...

However 'where' he was permitted to fuck her... This was the part that had her most interested and quite intrigued... And now, with the opportunity upon her, she couldn't wait to try it herself...

Picking up her carry-all bag and turning her back, not allowing Adrian see what she was doing, Margaret reached in and pulled out a long silk scarf along with something else that had her smiling... It was Adrian's baby-blue, all new and improved CB6000-ss model chastity device...

Out of it's box and with the two tiny brass keys already strung around her neck on a thin gold chain, Margaret set the small, silicone capped chastity cage down on the table as she turned then, keeping the scarf loosely wrapped around one hand...

"Now baby boy, our little cuckold in the family... It's your turn to have some New Years fun, and I hope you're going to be grateful and thank me... Repeatedly" Margaret began as she motioned toward Adrian who, staying where he was, he turned his upper body straining to look back at her over his should, but seeing her, he didn't feel so good about this, once again being unsure of what she was going to do.

Turning on his knees with a grimaced face, his butt-plug moving and reminding him of it's uncomfortable presence as Margaret stepped up to him, but oddly to Adrian, when reaching him and standing directly in from of him she looked down smiling and asked...

"Do you still want to fuck me?...or 'make-love' as you said it, sounding so cute and pathetic?"

Looking up to her as he knelt there, resting back on his heels again and not sure how to answer, yet knowing that this was a loaded question. Adrian did want to do 'something' with her... Even if it wasn't 'fucking' or 'making-love' as he nodded out a wordless 'Yes'...

"Aww... You do? That's so sweet of you... I want to make-love too Adrian... But as you know, you and I... We can't possible do 'it' the normal way, now can we?... No... No we can't... So, instead here is what were going to do... We're going to make love alright, but we're going to do it my way... Understand?" She continued as she turned standing with her back to him, smiling as she opened the thin wispy scarf in her hands.

Adrian didn't know what to think with his Mother-in-law's nightgown covered ass being presented so close to his face... Did she want him to lick her there? At her back door?

Knowing how Barb enjoys the feeling, and with Adrian being submissive enough to do this for her, licking and serving his wife's tight little rosebud... He was surprised to discover that this wasn't what Margaret wanted... Not really...

"Come now, scoot up behind me, stay on you knees and give me your hands... Reach around my legs and hold your wrists together... I watched a very interesting video recently and we're going to recreate the scene... This is how 'we' are going to make love"

Confused but none the less doing as he was told, Adrian sat up some as he moved closer with his arms coming around Margaret at her knees, his hands clasped together in front...

"There's a good boy, I like it when you do what you're told... Now here we go, I'm going to tie your wrists together because we don't want you going anywhere while we make love now do we?" She asked while reaching down and doing as she said, taking her scarf she wrapped it around his two wrists several times.

Tying his hands together in front while out back, he was up on his knees and kept very, very close to his Mother-in-law's behind, feeling her black-satin covered rear end brushing his nose and cheeks and blinded by her wide spread, Adrian couldn't see a thing.

Held so close and with nowhere to go, all Adrian could do was to turn his head and lean back some, enough to keep his face form disappearing completely into Margaret's large, full ass cleft while still not knowing exactly what her intentions were... But he was soon to find out...

Standing with her back to him like she had watched in the porn clip, the BDSM thumb-nail she had found one night while surfing and pleasuring herself. Margaret moved her two feet closer together, closing the gap in her thighs and calves while at the same time she began to raise and lift her long gown, moving the material up and exposing her stocking clad legs once again, and with a sexy chill hitting her this time, she remembering how aroused the she had become watching this certain little 'niche' video...

And now here she was having Adrian performing the same act... It filled her with a sense of power like no other and not even spanking Adrian's ass bright red with her slipper had felt so erotic...

"Oh! Oh gosh Mother... I'm right in your b-behind... Are, are you sure this is how you want us to do, do it?" Adrian asked feeling embarrassed now as well as confused with his Mother-in-law's bare, un-pantied ass being planted directly in his face, her nightgown having been pulled up and away, held in her fingers Margaret felt the warm skin of her ass cheeks touching him with no barriers...

It made her shiver and feeling wet, like she could cum all over again...

"Yes sweetie... This IS how you and I will be making love... But come now we must hurry... It's getting closer to mid-night and I'll need those little balls of yours emptied before the real ball drops at the stroke of twelve!" Margaret answered with a tease and an up-tick in her voice as Adrian, feeling her move with her two silky feeling stocking encased calves surrounding and capturing his stiff little guy, closing in with her ankles pressed together... He understood now...

Adrian had figured it out and knowing, but not believing... This was how they were going to do things... This was how he and Mother Margaret were going to 'make-love'...

"That's it... Stay close and keep your little dickie-bird between my legs... Mmm yes, that feels nice...and my, my you are still quite hard aren't you?... I know how you like the feeling of your stockings Adrian, and now... This is how were going to fuck... Or I should say, this is how you will be fucking me... So come now, get to it... It's this or nothing, and do be quick... We don't have much time"

With her two ankles clamped hard and trapping his pantyless little dick, Adrian gasped while turning his face, his nose coming out of Margaret's damp and musty, aroma filled ass cleft...

"I have something else in store for you... But we'll need your two little eggs cracked open first... There you go... Oh yes... See how I'm helping? Work with me, that's it, move your hips and fuck me Adrian, fuck you Mother-in-law the only way you ever will"

"Uhh Oh... Oh Mother... I want to... Oh I want to c-cum but...but this... It's so... Ohhh, uhh!" Adrian moaned back unable to finish his sentence, listening to his Mother-in-law as he felt her joining in as they both began to gyrating their hips.

Moving and picking up a fucking rhythm, his little dick feeling so hard and turned on, the silky tightness of her nylon stocking rubbing with such delicious friction... But at the same time the shame and humiliation, the intensity of it making him struggle.

All of this, even the plug in his ass, it was all adding up and in no time, or not unlike any other time... It didn't take him long...

Only five of six more stoking, pseudo-fucking movements with is little 4-inch dick pressed hard between Margaret's stocking encased calves and Adrian was left breathless...

Gasping and unable to hold on... He was ready to cum...

With his body gone rigid, up-right on his knees and his face turned back into her big round ass Margaret, knowing he was there and about to cum, she reached back with a hand and forced him in further, grunting herself as he all but exploded...

"Uhhhh!... Ohh! Oh God! I can't.... Uhhh!" He wailed loosing all control and cumming hard, his body suddenly rocking in spasm with his face in Margaret's ass and his little dick spewing or more like dribbling out his cloudy white wimp-juice.

His weak-willed cum load coming out in single dribbling arch in front of him followed by two or three more, less intense pulsations seeping and flowing out, his milky-clear discharge left running down his Mother-in-laws stocking covered lower legs and ankles...

"Ohhh yess.... There you go! Oh that was so nice to see, and to feel... Mmm... God I could cum again just watching you do that" Margaret called out, sounding as excited as Adrian who had gone quiet now behind her... Spent, his reluctance and shame came flooding in...

"Okay now get in there, lick it up wimpy-boy... I know you like this part too... Remember? There is nothing I don't know about you, and yes... Your wife, she is a tattle-tail, telling me all of your secrets... So come now Adrian, do your duty... Do it for me, lick up your cummies... You're made quite a mess of my stockings, hurry along, there's no time to waste... It's nearly mid-night and Cinderella is about lose her glass slipper"

Confused and exhausted Adrian shivered in the after effects, but not understanding her reference, other than to assume that he was in some way Cinderella, as Margaret was saying, teasing him, but still... He didn't know what she meant...

"Uhh... Oh... Oh gosh Mother... Do...Do I have to do this?" He moaned, complaining as he lashed out his tongue across the back of her stocking covered right calf. Up near her knee with much trepidation, licking and tasting himself as if this were the first time...

Cringing with the shame, it made his cum taste acrid and bitter.

Tasting like battery acid the humiliation burned through him, making it different, making it horrible...

"Yes! Of course you do! All good cuckolds clean up after themselves, and with you Adrian? I'd say that will translate to Keith now won't it?" Margaret asked as she replied to his distaste and reluctance while filling with him a new horror...

Assuming if not predicting that from now on, not only will Adrian be cleaning up after himself, but with Keith taking Barb away from him, taking her and fucking her from now? This would be his duty too, cleaning up his wife... Licking and tasting Keith... After he had fucked her...

Hearing his Mother-in-law and feeling like she had stuck a knife in him with this latest assertion, Adrian groaned as he continued.

Sucking at her nylon wrapped calf, trying in vein to clean up her cum wet leg in more of a symbolic gesture... One that he was being made to do, rather than with Barb where it was him... Adrian was the one who had lowered himself, wordlessly using his mouth to please his wife after leaving her soiled with his cum but ultimately dissatisfied yet again...

"There you go, that's good enough... I'll a have you rinse these out for me later... Now stay where you are, I'll get us some Champagne, it's almost time and we need to get you all locked up, nice and safe" Margaret said then as she slipped his hands free of the knotted scarf.

Stepping away, she left him there near her chair, on his knees in his nightie and stockings, with his ass still plugged and his little balls, just the way she wanted them... Emptied and spent...