Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Locked up? But I... I don't understand?" He asked, still quite confused but now more so than ever, he was worried, hearing he was going to be 'locked-up'... But how?

"Hmmm? Oh shit! Oh well... It seems I've let the cat out of the bag haven't I..?" Margaret replied with a sly smile pretending to have let it slip about putting him into chastity.

"Not to worry... You were about to finds out in a minute anyway, so... Yes... Yes you are about to be 'locked-up'... Now tell me Adrian? In your own knowledge, do you know what this is?...and what it's for?" Margaret explained, continuing as she came back to him with two flutes full of bubbly Champagne, ready to ring in the New Year but as well, hooked on her baby finger and left to dangle as she held it up, Adrian could see what she had, and curious at first, it soon came to him that he did know what it was...

It was the colour, the baby-blue penis cap, that's what threw him off...

Casting his eyes lower and feeling himself sink, he was afraid to say now, too scared to acknowledge that he did know, but still, he couldn't believe it...

"What's the matter cucky-boy? I assume you do know what this is then?" She asked standing in front of him and holding the cage up with her little finger slung through the steel backing ring, letting the cold looking chastity cage sway and move while she smiled, knowing Adrian wasn't as dumb as he sometimes let on, and that by his sullen reaction? He did know what she had, and now... He also knew what being 'locked-up' really meant...

Moving and taking up her seat, Margaret set the two glasses down on a small side table, ready for their New Years toast, after the ball had dropped and so too had Adrian's newly drained, empty balls... Dropped through the ring of his cage and followed with the cap, Margaret was going to seal him away with the lock closing as they would celebrate.

Drinking their Champagne to not only usher in the New Year... But also, ushering and ringing in Adrian's new life...

"Stand Adrian... Right here in front of Mother... You know what is going to happen and we only have a minute or two left... So come now, be good for me and stand still... I know you don't want to disappoint me, or Barbara for that matter...and trust me if I don't have this on you by the last stoke of twelve? I will be very, very unhappy" She said to him as he rose to his feet, back into zombie mode, moving slow and without much thought...

"Uhhh... Yes, Yes Mother" He sighed placing a hand to her covered knee in aid of righting himself while still plugged and finding it harder to move now more than ever.

Letting him cum at the end of his night's ordeal had proven as effective as Margaret had hoped, knocking the last of any fight out of him Adrian made it up to his feet.

Standing in his sheer pink nightie and stockings with his naked and bare little dick looking so pathetically small. Shrivelled up after having his fun, being permitted to 'fuck' his Mother-in-law, if that's what he was to call it...

Having learned from Denise, her soon to be lesbian playmate that baby-oil as a lubricant was fine, as long as there was no latex involved... Meaning most sex toys... So instead, and at the girl's smiling insistence, Margaret picked up the same tube of water soluble lube the sweet little blond had given her, included free with her purchase of course...

Smiling, she looked up to Adrian while first lubing the shiny meal backing ring, watching him watch her, it made her nipples hard and knowing that later, much later before they were bedded down for the night, she was going to try out her son-in-law's talented mouth and tongue once again, taking him for a second glorious 'test-drive' of the evening...

She could think of nothing better than having him lick her to another incredible orgasm, believing it to be the perfect way to end their night while at the same time, ushering in her own New Year...

"Now be good for me... I want your hands behind your back, and tilt your hips out... Yes, just like that... There's a good boy, now be still and we'll have this taken care of in no time" Margaret instructed further, as Adrian, broken and knowing it was no use, he did as he was being told.

Bringing his two hands together behind his back and tilting his hips forward as asked, he made Margaret smile as he presented himself. Offering his spent naked and shrivelled up little package, giving her the room she needed to reach out and take all of him in her one hand...

"Uhh" he muttered with her renewed touch, watching and feeling her thumb and fore-finger encircle both his little dick and balls sack with her other hand coming in, she placed the slippery, lubed up metal ring over him, pushing both of his testicles and his shrunken penis through with relative ease and with no more than a tired sounding sigh coming from Adrian.

Happy so far and letting go, Margaret left the backing ring there, secured in place, his balls trapped with the ring acting as the anchor, the base that would keep the penis cap secured once mounted over the single central post...

"There! That part went on rather easy" She beamed, smiling happily... "It knew it was a good idea get you nice and soft for this, and as well, letting you cum it will mean you can stay in longer... In fact, I might as well tell you that Barbara, she's in on this and together, she and I... We will share the two keys to your little pad lock... Did you happen to notice where I'm keeping your keys by the way?" She asked after letting Adrian know that Barb, she was aware his being put into chastity.

But as well, watching as Margaret smiled further upon seeing his eyes going wide with the realization that indeed the two keys he had noticed dangling from her neck, strung through her small gold chain, they were for him... They were the keys to his cage...

"I... I figured you guys were planning something, and Barb did tell me about how my night might go... B-but she never mentioned ch-chastity... Oh Mother are you sure we have to do this? And when can I come out again? You...you said not for a long time, and I... I don't want that... Can we not do this? Please?" Adrian replied in what was his last ditch effort, because after this, he had no more...

He was exhausted and so much so, he couldn't even cry, just stand there as Margaret explained to him why he was being locked up... But as well with time being of the essence, and with the twelve-o'clock hour nearly upon them, she didn't linger or take very long...

"Oh listen to you, sounding so melodramatic... Being in chastity, for you...It's not a big deal... Trust me, you'll get used to it, and yes, that is why I had you shooting your little cummies for me tonight... We needed your little balls emptied and ready because well, we haven't decided how long just yet... Let's start with an even number... How does two months sound?"

"T-Two months? Oh please no! I can't... There's no way!" Adrian complained, shocked and dismayed...

"Yes way... Now stand still" Margaret countered, adding yet one more threat...

"Because if you don't, you know what will happen... You won't be celebrating the New Year with Champagne... Instead we'll ring it in making our own noise, namely my slipper spanking your ass until you're screaming from the top of your lungs, and still, you'll be locked up... So, which one is it going to be? Hurry up... Make up your mind little man... Only two minutes till midnight"

Standing dressed in his pink nightie and stockings, and looking more shocked than any human male ought to... Adrian knowing that Margaret was serious, and as much as he hated the thought of spending two agonizing months locked up in chastity, he backed down.

Knowing that he did not want to end up back over her knee and on the receiving end of her nasty, awful feeling leather soled slipper... Not again, or ever if he could manage it...

Yet with the lesser of these two evils winning out, Adrian gave in with another sad sounding sigh as he wordlessly tilted his hips forward once again, offering himself and allowing Margaret to continue...

"There's a good boy... You know what's important don't you? Now let's get your little 'party-hat' on and then I want you to sit with me as we count down the last minute... We'll have our Champagne and get you all locked-up... Here we go... Oh look at how well that fits, and Denise was right... The baby blue colour is perfect for a submissive little cuckold like you, isn't it?"

Saying nothing, all Adrian could do was to watch and hold up the hem of his little nightie, lifting it with trembling fingers, watching and seeing his Mother-in-law fiddling and working the pliable latex penis cap into place, slipping it over his tiny, nothing of a dick with no more than the tip showing.

An uncanny, perfect match with the 'super-small' penis cap in this all new and improved version of the CB6000... Re-designed and re-branded as the 'ss' model and built to suit the smaller 21st century cuckold...

"Aww... You look darling like this... But none the less, hurry, turn and sit with me... It's almost time" Margaret commented seeing him with the chastity cage in place but still without the lock as she had him turning and moving...

"Ugg'ing" and grunting as he sat on the edge of her wing back, in between her wide, far spread thighs, Margaret had made room wanting him here with like this, holding and spooning him from behind with her two arms coming out around his waist, her left hand going for his cage, holding it, and him, ensuring everything was in place and secure as she came in with her right... The little pad lock with it's hasp sprung open and feeding it through the small hole all lined up in the centre post...

"Ten... Nine... Eight"... Margaret called out looking to her TV, left on but with no volume, she began her count down just as the New Years festivities in Times Square were being shown...

"Join in with me Adrian, let's count down the New Year together" She instructed as he did then, catching up to her at the count of five...

"Five... Four... Three"...

"Are you ready Adrian? Here we go" Margaret called, speaking loudly from behind him with excitement as she held and pressed the two parts of the tiny lock together, waiting for the last second...

"Two... One... Click!"

The sound of his lock closing, it rang out loud... Loud enough to replace the noise of the lights and fireworks muted and displayed on the wall mounted TV...

Flashing brightly as Margaret grinned wildly, the feeling and sensation ripping through her, it was powerful and so strong...

"Happy New Year Cucky!" She beamed as Adrian feeling the impact and heaviness of it all, he couldn't move, think or breathe, only lay there in her arms feeling numb and detached...

***

Continued...