Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 11

Story Info
Niagara New Years
8.5k words
4.39
8.3k
7
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

(Author's note... This chapter takes a step back to describe New Years Eve from Barb's perspective, just in case you're confused with the time line... Thank you! Carry on and enjoy!)

Niagara New Years...

***

In the car...

"Boy, you're Mom sure doesn't seem too happy about what we're doing. But what I don't get is why she had to be in on this?" Keith asked from the passenger seat as the Barb wheeled her car around, turning a hitting the gas she wanted to get away as quickly as she could...

"Oh, I don't think she really mad... Most of that was just for show. She wanted to appear angry for Adrian. They have this thing.... It's hard to explain but I know she's not really angry with us" Barb replied as she drove, heading further away from her parent's house before checking her mirror and pulling over abruptly...

"Wh-what are you doing?' Keith asked, looking confused as Barb brought the car to a stop and looked to him with a devious smile...

"Here, change places with me, I want you to drive so I can get us reacquainted... Again" She answered, putting the car in park but not bothering to get out she climbed past Keith in the front seat and giving him no choice but to move over in behind the wheel...

"What are you doing..? Reacquainted how?" He asked, confused but then cluing in, he was all smiles...

"Oh! Oh okay, but are you sure? I don't want us to crash or anything" He added as they settled into their seats with Barb going for the zipper at the front of his jeans...

"Yes I'm sure...and we won't crash... Not as long as you keep your eyes on the road" She replied with Keith looking to her and not believing, but smiling and letting her do her thing, he leaned back giving Barb room to open his jeans and fish out his growing, semi-hard cock as he waited another moment before shifting the car into drive and signalling his way into traffic...

"Ohh... Oh yeah we're gonna crash for sure" He commented, being sarcastic as Barb giggled down below, snickering as she licked his length from bottom to top before continuing, taking him in and swallowing what she could of him.

Hitting the highway Keith tried to relax in his seat, yet with Barb blowing him at the same time, he was distracted to say the least and leaning a little heavy on the gas...

"Ahhh! Oh man... We sure never did things like this when we were going out! What's with you these days? Or I should say, what's with that pipsqueak husband of yours? Why is he letting you do this again?" Keith asked while trying to concentrate on the road and not only doing a poor job but also not knowing how he had become so lucky...

"He's doing it because he's sweet and he cares about me being happy" Barb answered, holding Keith's stiff member at his base before sinking down once again, groaning as she slobbered and gagged, loving and remembering his smell and how he tasted, the feel of him in her mouth...

"Uhhhh... Oh fuck Barb... This is too much... I love this but I have watch the road, let me pull over or let's hold off until we get there" Keith said to her and regretfully so, but knowing better, he had Barb stop where reluctantly she too payed heed.

Frowning but knowing it was too dangerous she wiped her chin coming up with Keith's rigid member still held in her grasp...

"Okay I guess, but you're all mine when we get there, and if you want to know more about why Adrian is 'letting' me do this, and you were right about the cuckold thing with him. But on top of that, if you want to know what he's really like? You don't have to look any further than where he's staying for the night... At my Mother's"

Sitting up and moving over Barb held the wheel while Keith stuffed his semi-hard dick back into his pants, but listening and hearing what Barb was saying. He was even more curious believing there was much to learn about Barb's weakling husband and his wanting to play the 'cuckold-game' with his stunning, hot, athletically fit wife...

"Yeah baby, don't get me wrong, like I've said a thousand times, I'm cool with how you guys live and that he's letting us do shit like this... Like at Christmas when he didn't get mad, but what's with your Mom and him? Is she some sort of Dominatrix in disguise?, and little Adrian is one of those submissive guys who likes to be spanked and pushed around?"

Looking over with her mouth half open, surprised but saying nothing back, Barb couldn't believe how close Keith was to the truth, and how on Earth he knew so much about this stuff... But then thinking she posed a few questions of her own...

"Hmm? I'm going to guess that your either watching way too much porn, or you're just a sex maniac... I mean really, you are surprisingly up on all of this stuff, and I suppose next you'll be asking if I make him wear dresses and make-up? But the answer to that is no... I don't make him do things like that, or I haven't until recently... But Mother however? Well, I'm not sure how far she's going to go with him... I did however tell her she could do what ever she wanted, so I wouldn't be too surprised"

"Wow! So I was right huh? Your Mom is a sex freak! Ha! That's gas man... And to think, your little husband is over there right now with his panties pulled down and getting his ass spanked! Oh man, I'd pay a million bucks to see that!"

"Yeah, I bet you would, but you're no better, humiliating him like you did on Christmas day" Barb replied, not afraid to admit to Keith that her Mother was indeed back home and doing with Adrian as she pleased... But as well, she also gave him a reminder about his own misgivings towards her soft little man...

"When did I humiliate him?" He asked, sounding surprised but with his gazed fixed to the road and trying to remember how he had treated the little guy...

"When you put those silly antlers on his head, and then called him your little helper making him server drinks while we sat together on the couch... That's when" Barb reminded...

"Oh and let's not forget that costume you were wearing too... You know we could both see this big thing running down your leg?" she carried on, explaining and sounding rather smug while she was at it, pulling him up on his obvious behaviour on Christmas day.

"Really? You guys talked about stuff like that? Like how big my dick is? And yeah, sorry about the antlers, I was being a bit of an asshole, but I don't know? He just seems like such an easy mark, you know?" Keith asked but this time glancing over he wanted to see if Barb agreed with him. To see if she also thought that of Adrian, he was the type who set himself up for stuff like this... Being pushed around, humiliated and made the butt of people's jokes...

"Yes, he's different that way, but he's still my husband and I love him... Even if he is a wimp... I don't know if I should tell you this because I know you'll use it against him, but I was the one who spanked him the first time" Barb replied, letting go of another little secret, something she probably shouldn't be telling anyone, let alone Keith, who's jaw was the one to drop this time...

"Ha! I knew it! But that's some pretty kinky shit, and your Mom? She's going to spank him too? Man that's wild! You can't write this stuff can you?" Keith replied, sounding amazed but as well, he looked happy with this outcome...

"No...Well maybe... And yes, it is rather kinky, as you say... But it is what Adrian needs, and besides, he's always had this thing for my Mother... So with us doing this? With us making him my cuckold as you say? It feels a lot easier with her involved, don't you think?" Barb asked, wanting a little more approval on Keith's part, wanting him to understand and to not be childish with his reactions...

"Yeah, I can see your Mom in that role for sure! She's the older bitchy-bossy type, but still, you don't think she going to let him... You know? Do you think they'll fuck?"

"Ha-ha!" Barb chuckled this time, unable to hold back a titter... "No! I don't think they'll go that far... But who knows? Mother could be the one fucking him" She came out with and thinking maybe she was saying too much, but now that this certain cat was out of the bag? What was the harm in telling Keith more, if not everything?

"No way!" Keith replied while right away picturing Margaret wearing a strap-on and fucking the daylights out of her wimpy of a son-in-law... It was almost too perfect.

However, feeling nervous for another reason, Barb went on then... Changing the subject some she wanted to know how they were going to explain themselves at the reunion...

"Yes way! But tell me? Who are we hooking up with down in the Falls? You haven't mentioned any names" She asked trying to point things in a different direction as Keith was still picturing Margaret dressed in leather gear and dominating the naked little milquetoast Adrian...

"Didn't I tell you already? It's the old Rugby team" He replied... "You know? Jake, Smitty, John Sherman... Guys like that...and a few of the girl's too... You remember Sarah Mills? She married Jake, and Smitty is still with Caroline Wilson but she kept her last name for her business"

"Oh! Okay... Ummm? I'm not sure I'll remember them all... I know Caroline but I'm a little foggy on the rest... It's been a while and I'm actually glad in a way... I was worried that this was going to be a big deal and I'd have to explain myself all night long... I mean, you know? Walking in there on your arm when I'm married to someone else?" Barb asked, somewhat relieved thinking she wouldn't know too many of the people invited...

"You don't have to worry, everyone will be cool, especially after I tell them just where and with whom your little man is spending his New Years with!" Keith said back but Barb, hearing him, she was quick to jump on Keith's gossipy enthusiasm...

"No you won't!" She interjected, waggling a finger at him "I swear if I catch you telling anyone that he's staying with my Mother I'll cut your dick off, and then you'll never get to fuck me again... Or anyone else for that matter!" She threatened...

"Okay! Okay! Geeze!... I promise... I won't say anything, But what are you going to tell people? I mean, they're gonna know we're not married... But you are" Keith asked after backing down, hearing Barb's threat. But as well, he wanted to know how she was going to explain herself, so that he could say the same to keep up the facade...

"That part I'm still trying to figure out" Barb replied sounding undecided... "Umm... How about we tell people Adrian and I are having a bit of a rough-patch?, or like a trial separation and I just needed to get away for a night? We can even say that we're not sleeping together and that our room has two beds"

"Uhh, alright, if that's the way you want to play it, but I have to say Barb. I don't think anyone is going to believe the two beds thing... The guys will rib me about that and well, I might have to defend myself... You know what I mean?" Keith replied, saying he'd keep his mouth shut, but if his friends were poking too much fun at him, he didn't know if he could keep their secret...

"Yes, I know all about you men and putting notches in your bed posts... So, I guess it's okay if they know we're sleeping together. But we don't have to go in there shouting it alright? I mean, we can stay quiet until someone asks" Barb replied, giving in some and agreeing that everyone would assume they were either back together, or that she was cheating, stepping out on her husband and spending New Years with her Ex...

"Okay cool and hey look! We're almost at the hotel... But before we get there, tell me more about why he does this stuff... I mean damn! Adrian's so accepting... It makes me wonder how far he'd go"

"How far he'd go and do what? You mean like being spanked by my Mother? Or letting me sleep with you?" Barb asked knowing but without saying too much more about Adrian and his past, or indeed, just how willing he's been thus far...

"Well, yeah all of it... I mean, from what I know about guys like him? It wouldn't surprise me if he sucked cock on top of everything else"

Surprised with what Keith was saying but then going quiet, Barb knew they were getting close to Adrian's secret as she bit at her lip and looked ahead but giving no immediate response, but her silence however...

"Wow! So he has?" Keith asked, asserting, or judging from Barb's lack of response...

"He has what?" She answered, playing a little dumb on purpose this time...

"You know what I mean... So has he? He gone down on a guy?" Keith asked in his reply, getting it out there...

"Umm... Well... Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this again, but yes... Adrian does have a secret about his past, and he's going to hate me for telling on him again, but yes... That is something that's happened to him... But he's not like that all the time, Adrian's not gay, it was just a thing he went through with a friend after leaving high school"

Admitting and saying without really telling, Barb was trying ease Keith into some of Adrian's past, but of course, Keith, being a 'guy'... He took what she was saying and ran with it...

"I knew it!" He exclaimed... "I could see it in him a mile away and you're telling me both of you noticed my dick in my costume? Now it all makes sense" He said, bragging, knowing he had Adrian pegged as not just a wimp, but also one who's sucked cock...

"You're not going to say anything to him are you? I'm so bad at keeping secrets... I feel terrible... Mother made me tell her and now Adrian's going to hate me twice as much for telling you" Barb cried back, hoping to convince Keith to keep quiet while at the same time regretting herself and her big mouth...

"Oh, okay... I'll keep my mouth shut... For you" He answered, letting her off the hook... "And don't sweat it, I sort of get how he is, or I can try to understand at least... But you have to tell me everything okay? Like I said to you, I kind of like the little guy, even if he is a wimp... I mean, look where we are and what were doing? I have to give him some credit, being cool enough to let us fool around again"

Sitting and listening, Barb felt only slightly better hearing Keith saying he'd stay quiet about Adrian's secret and about her ratting him out for the second time in two short days...

With not much time left to ponder Keith's rather accepting attitude, Barb's attention was taken elsewhere as the car slowed and turned into the parking lot of the their hotel...

They had arrived...

***

Up in the room...

Entering and dropping their bags it was only a second or two before Barb, wanting to continue what she had started in the car, and so along with her suitcase, she also dropped herself... Falling to her knees in front of Keith and looking up to him with a sly smile coming to both of their faces, he watched surprised while looking down, seeing Barb's hands moving, going for his zipper...

"Uhhh... Oh yeah baby that's good, get it out... It's all yours now that we're here... You don't have to share me with anyone, not even that cock-sucking cuckold-husband of yours" Keith said to her and sounding a little more harsh with his words as Barb freed his growing member before taking him into her mouth, she could feel him expand and grow.

But still, hearing what Keith was saying... It made her think...

"Why would you say that? Do you want him to do this with you?" Barb asked, mildly curious and smiling, yet not thinking Keith would go 'that-way'...

"What? N-no... Well, I mean... I don't know? I'm just thinking about the future... I guess... You know? With him letting us do this, and with me moving back East for half the year... It just made me think... Can we keep doing this? Is he going to be a real cuck and let me be your boyfriend again?"

Listening to him but at the same time busying herself, sucking and slobbering over his now fully hard, thick 8-inches once freed from the confines of his tight denims, Barb felt a different quake of arousal hitting her, hearing what Keith was asking...

Would they continue, and could he become her 'boyfriend' again? What would that mean? Did he want them in some kind of three-way scene with him also mentioning Adrian and his 'cock-sucking' ways? As he so eloquently described...

However, feeling fevered and turned on with it all and sighing with her mouth full, Barb swooned at the thought and doubling her efforts, she sucked Keith's thick cock with an added layer of lusty desire...

"Ohhh yeah suck me baby... Mmm... I think you like that idea huh? Me being your boyfriend while you're still married to your little husband Adrian?" Keith grunted out feeling Barb's enthusiasm climb with his words. Taking her head in his hands he began a slow, long drawn out face-fuck with his eyes closing, feeding Barb his big cock all the way down to his root...

"Mmmph... Oh yeah that turns me on' She gasped coming up...

"I love the idea, but... But what about the other thing? Did you want Adrian down here with me?" She asked before sinking herself back down, throating Keith's shaft and making his head go back in the process, filled with the image of Adrian submitting as she was saying.

Willing to join his wife, down there sucking cock, but getting off more so on the idea of it being a symbolic act of Adrian's servitude and humiliation...

"Uhhh... I... I don't dig guys...b-but with him, doing... Uhh... With him doing that?... Ye-yeah I... I think I could let something like that happen"

Stuttering himself now, Keith was doing all he could to keep his calm, not wanting to cum in Barb's mouth with the thought of Adrian sucking his dick... That wasn't what was turning him on and he wanted to be sure Barb understood just where he was coming from.

It was about Adrian's submission and not the thought of having a guy suck him off... The power and the control... That's what was doing it for Keith...

"Baby let's fuck, I need to be in you when I cum" He said to her as Barb smiled knowing where his head was at, and yes... She did understand...

Barb knew what this was about, and she found it even hotter... Imagining Adrian submitting and being made to suck her 'boyfriends' cock with her there, coaching and egging him on. It gave her a deep, sexually charged chill that had her up, stripped off and ready...

Ready to be fucked... Hard...

"Mmmm... Ohhh yes get the big thing in me baby... You've got me all horny now, talking about Adrian like that... Uhh I need you inside me... I want to cum while thinking of you topping my little man... Uhhh Oh yes... Mmmm... Oh I miss this great-big-cock!"

Stripped in a hurry and laying flat out on the bed, Barb was all smiles and groans as Keith after shucking his own clothes and taking his hard, 8-inches of man-cock in his hand, he pointed and pushed the big rounded head in past her wet folds, slipping himself in further, Barb was so wet from their conversation, Keith and his long, thick cock, both were met with little resistance...

"Uhhhh! Oh yeah and I miss this wet pussy too baby... Uhhh... Take me, feel that big cock hit bottom... Uhhhh... I bet the little man can't fuck you like this, nice and deep... Can he?"

Grunting back at her Keith let go then, fuelled with the imagery of what their future may hold including Adrian or not... At the moment and with his stiff 8-inches slick with Barb's turned on girl-sauce, he fucked his former, or 'reclaimed' girlfriend for all he was worth...

Slipping his arms under her at the knee, he rolled Barb back with her ass coming up off the bed as he laid into her, pile-driving and fucking his big flesh-stick of a cock into her as deep as he could...

"Uhhh! Ohhh! Oh f-f-fuuuuu-ck!" Barb howled...

"Uhhh ye-yeah.... Take it... Feel me.... Unnnnngggg..... Uhhhh!" Keith grunted back...

"Can I cum in you? Please tell me you're on the pill?" He asked through his clenched teeth, gritting out his words, thinking it had to be okay seeing how she hadn't stopped him and made him wear a condom...