Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She even said he was my cuckold like you keep saying... I was shocked but she made me feel better in the end, saying she understood, and she even said she envied me! Can you believe that?... But still, I feel kind of dumb" Barb answered this time, giving in but also questioning Keith she wanted to know why she was so in the dark about all of this...

The sex, swapping, dominants and submissives... And of course the 'cuckold' thing that seem to be all the rage these days, as she was quickly learning...

"You're not dumb, maybe just a little naive, but don't sweat it baby... I'm learning about this just as much as you are, and who cares what anyone thinks? You said it yourself that Caroline understands, so just roll with it... Honestly Barb, you care about this way more than anyone else here so just relax and have fun... Go dance with the girls, come find me if a slow one comes on... We can make out right in front of everyone!"

Heeding Keith's advice Barb felt dumb again but for a different reason this time, thinking he was right that she should just relax and have fun, because after all, that's why they were here...

"Okay you're right, I'm dying to let my hair down out on the dance floor, but before I go, promise me you won't talk too badly about Adrian if any of the guys ask and please, please don't mention his past. You know? About him and his 'friend' from high school?" She pled but smiling as she laid down this one last request.

"Yeah sure, no problem, now go have fun I'll catch up with you in while" Keith replied, smiling and pushing her away towards the other girl who were already out there strutting their stuff.

Leaving and making her way out onto the dance floor, Barb may have been smiling as she joined Caroline and the other girls, yet inside she had a sudden picture of Adrian come to her.

Seeing him there at home with her Mother and thinking of the things she was probably getting up to, it made her wondering as she felt herself go flush with an embarrassment accompanied by an undeniable excitement... She felt dizzy for a second, light headed and quite aroused.

The idea of it all was so surreal... Being here, with Keith partying it up in style in a crowded ballroom on New years Eve while Adrian was back home being babysat by her dominant Mother...

Full of booze, dreamy thoughts and hot under the lights, she felt herself swooning some whiles dancing with the girl's, smiling and laughing but in her head, she couldn't shake the image of seeing Adrian, naked and wearing the bright, baby-blue chastity cage purchased and proscribed by her Mother...

Lost in the loud, thumping music and unable to talk or converse with Caroline, let alone anyone else, Barb danced to the heavy beat with the strobe lights flashing in her eyes she could picture him there, with ass freshly spanked, humiliated in his cage with her Mother, smiling down on him and loving this way more than a mature woman should.

It was both as delicious as it was frightening... Crossing all of these lines, going as far as they had thus far, and of that? She had to wonder what was still to come? How much further could they go?

With her eyes closed and dancing in the dark, her focus allowed her to look further into the future, seeing where all of these events might take them...

Would Keith insert himself enough to kick Adrian out of his own bed? Or would he move into their condo building as his means of staying close, if not stealing her away altogether?

And about Adrian himself? Once being held in the clutches of her newly found but none the less Domineering Mother Margaret, how will she have changed him?

What of Greg and Adrian's past? She thought next while following the lines of where this would naturally progress. Would his prior, submissive cock sucking ways come light? And not forgetting Keith... Would he too be willing enough go there? If say, the stars were aligned?

So much to think of and ponder, it was indeed making her feel light headed and as if she was outside of herself looking, watching and seeing all of this happening from the sidelines. Seeing herself as someone else, she could hardly believe her own involvement.

It was a real "Is this happening to me?" kind of moment, that was for certain...

Drunk on booze and the craziness of what they were doing, Barb danced the night away without saying much to Caroline or anyone else, but it wasn't out of fear of feeling any amount of shame.

No... Barb stayed quiet because she love having a secret, and this one? What she, Adrian, her Mother and Keith were all doing? As far as Barb was concerned, this was the biggest secret of them all...

"Hey there you are! Come on, it's almost midnight! Grab a fresh drink before it's too late!" She said to Keith after finding him gathered still with his mates who, by the looks of them they seemed to be in on something that she wasn't... However by now and with as much Vodka in her as she could handle, who knew what didn't seem to matter as much anymore, and Keith was right, she was the only one who seemed to care...

"Okay baby! I'm with you, let's go!" He replied smiling and showing Barb his full drink before turning her around and pointing her back out onto the dance floor...

***

"Three... Two... One..."

"Happy New Year!"

Cheering as the last seconds of the old year slipped away, shouting and clinking glasses before tossing their arms around each other, kissing and ushering in the New Year and all that it may hold, Barb's thoughts drifted only slightly this time. Wondering where Adrian and her Mother were at this moment and what were they doing as the hour struck twelve.

Of course she knew 'where' they were... But as to how far they had travelled metaphorically, meaning how far had her Mother taken him? That part she could only dream up in her own twisted imagination.

However, and otherwise distracted, she didn't have time to dwell any longer... Knowing now that what they were doing, and although it was kinky as all hell... Barb also knew and believed that it was right, and it gave her a new sense of belonging... That much was clear...

"Happy New Year baby!" Keith chimed one more time, taking and kissing Barb hard on the lips, forcing his way in with his tongue, but with Barb's ready acceptance he was met with no resistance as she kissed him back with just as much passion and enthusiasm, she was smiling to herself...

Barb was happy...

***

Continued...