Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie's smile had faded and had been replaced by a look of intent interest and borderline lust. Ben could tell she was intent on what he was saying and he felt comfortable speaking frankly. It had worked so far, and it felt good. He was just stating fact.

"What else did you think about, Ben?" Gracie asked. Her face had taken on a soft smile of arousal and Ben thought he noted a bit of a flush in her cheeks. Ben stared intently into her eyes.

"I thought about reaching up under your sweater. I wanted to touch your body - explore you - feel you. I wanted to..." He stopped. He was enjoying this newfound freedom of expression, but he also didn't want to cross any lines.

"I wanted you," he stated clearly. "I want you," he said, bringing the topic to now. "Now."

Gracie blushed and smiled, then looked up as their waitress approached. Their tapas had arrived and they began to nibble as Ben decided to turn the conversation toward his young companion.

"So my turn to ask a few questions, Gracie. Tell me, what do you like? What turns you on? Why are you here with me?" he asked, leaving the most pointed question for last. Gracie pondered the question for a moment before responding.

"Well, I'm not sure I know you well enough to answer that question fully. I like many things - many things turn me on. But, I will share this with you. I've always fantasized about being with an older man." She looked intently into Ben's eyes as she said this, gauging his reaction.

"Hmmm. So you are 24. Are we talking about a guy in his mid to late twenties?" he asked. Gracie smiled.

"I said older man, not older boy. I fantasize about being with a man," she stated unequivocally. Ben decided to milk this line of inquiry.

"So, thirties?" Gracie didn't respond. She just looked at him. "Forties?" She took another bite of her crochette before responding.

"Let's just say someone old enough to be my father," she stated emphatically. Ben pretended to be counting on his fingers and calculating in his head.

"Oh my. That is very interesting. Is there a way one might apply for this position?" he joked. "Is there an application process?"

"Very funny," she replied.

"Seriously, though. You could have any man you want - virtually any man you want, at least in my estimation. Why here in Barcelona? Why not back in Cordoba?"

Gracie answered in a very matter of fact way. "Cordoba is, in fact, a very small town. My family is well known in town, therefore, I'm known in town. It's impossible for me to explore certain fantasies under the watchful eyes of my extended family. I didn't come to Barcelona for that purpose, of course. But it is nice to walk the streets here and not be worried about running into a relative."

Ben felt he needed to lighten the mood, so he began to joke with Gracie a bit.

"Well, I'm sure we can find a fellow for you. I bet we can even find one before we get back home. What are your criteria?" he asked, obviously joking. To his delight, Gracie went along with it.

"Well, he has to be really old. Like over fifty."

"Okay. Check. What else?"

"Hmm, well, I prefer someone who isn't Spanish. I like foreign men." She smiled at their new game.

"Okay, got it. What else?"

"Let's see. Tall, short hair, glasses. Hmmm, I guess, well, he should have a white shirt." Her smile told Ben that she was enjoying this play. Ben pretended to be taking notes on the palm of his hand - making check marks as she rattled off her requirements. He looked at her with a quizzical look on his face.

"And, most important of all." She paused for effect. "He must be a most excellent and sensitive lover." Ben smiled.

"Got it. This town is crawling with older tourists. I bet we can set you up before we get back to the B&B," he stated confidently.

They finished their wine, paid the bill, and continued on their way. Gracie once again clasped onto Ben's elbow and he felt her generous bosom pressing against his arm. He was in heaven.

They headed up into and through the Place de Catalunya and began to stroll slowly down the wide sidewalks of the tree-lined Passeig de Gracia. Ben would point out a gentleman here or there, but Gracie rejected each one.

"No glasses. No, too short. No, his shirt isn't white."

By the time they were passing Gaudi's Casa de Perdrera, they were in stitches over the search for her perfect lover. It was a silly game, but was cementing their connection. And after two glasses of wine at lunch, they were both enjoying having another body to hold onto.

As they neared the B&B, they turned a bit more serious. Underlying the jokes and hearty laughs was a growing understanding that they were to be lovers - that afternoon. The very thought gave Ben goosebumps. And he could tell that Gracie wasn't playing a game. He felt the mutual attraction quite clearly and his arousal grew as they neared their final destination.

"Well, I will offer my services since I've been unable to find you a suitable lover, Gracie. I'm sure you could do better, but, I do think I can meet all your criteria." He hesitated as she looked at him with a wry smile. "All of them," he stated with confidence. Gracie smiled broadly.

"I quite imagine you can, Ben. Well, then. Perhaps we should head back. Nico is gone for the day and isn't returning until late tonight. I do imagine we could have some fun," she said, squeezing his arm.

They stopped in a small market and bought some water, another bottle of wine and some chocolate. They returned to the apartment and opened the upstairs door into a very quiet space. They walked down the hallway, even more conscious now that their rooms were right next to one another. They arrived at their respective doors and hesitated.

"Gracie, I'm going to take a quick shower and clean up. I'll come over in a half hour," Ben said softly.

"Okay. That's perfect. Just knock."

"And, Gracie? Will you keep wearing what you have on?" Ben inquired? She smiled knowingly.

"Of course."

They went into their respective rooms and Ben felt like he was on top of the world. What would this afternoon and evening hold in store? He showered and shaved, including his cock and balls. He didn't want to be totally presumptuous, but all signs indicated that the next few hours would be an intimate interlude with a gorgeous young woman. He wanted to be clean, fresh and smooth. He put on a fresh white shirt and blue jeans without underwear. Socks and shoes seemed superfluous, so he decided to pay his visit with minimal clothes - his shirt and jeans only. He put on a tiny spritz of cologne and looked at himself in the mirror. He checked his watch and it was time to go.

He left his room and knocked lightly on Gracie's door. She answered silently, opening the door and letting him enter. There was not much to be said at that moment. She looked radiant and just as she had when she had come down to breakfast that morning, although she had removed her boots and was barefoot.

He put the package they'd bought on the desk and stood facing Gracie. She sauntered up to him slowly with a seductive smile on her face.

"Hmm, let's see. American. Check. Tall. Short hair. Glasses. Check, check, check." She fingered the sleeve of his white shirt. "White shirt. Check." Ben smiled bemusedly.

"Old. Really old," she said with an evil grin. "Check."

"Very funny," Ben replied.

"So, the only part we don't know about is the lover part," she said sweetly as she sat down on the corner of the bed and looked up into Ben's eyes. Her sexy accent had Ben reeling. She reached her hands up above her head and her sweater rose above her waistline.

No words were needed now. Ben knew what he was supposed to do as he threw a pillow on the tile floor and kneeled to Gracie's side. He reached out, ever so slowly, and placed both hands on Gracie's bare skin - one hand on her lower back and one on her belly.

She had left the French doors ajar and the sound of traffic and voices passing by echoed through the opening. A soft spring breeze found its way into the room and washed over their huddled bodies.

Ben was lost in the moment. There, at his fingertips, was the lovely midriff that had been ever so shortly on display to him that morning. But now it was at his disposal to touch and stroke at his will. His fingertips lightly grazed her soft skin. Her belly was tight and the waist of her denim jeans arched over the width of her generous hips and dipped dangerously low toward her lower back. His right hand touched her skin there, just above her ass, as his left softly brushed over the small silver piece that dangled from her belly button.

"So beautiful," he stated softly, his hands relishing the moment. Where might this go, he wondered to himself? He watched Gracie, her eyes closed, offering her tummy to her new friend. It had been quite some time since he had touched a woman other than his ex. He could tell that Gracie had sensitive skin as he felt a most subtle reaction to his touch.

Emboldened by her display of skin, Ben probed a little further; his right hand moving up under her sweater and along her back. Gracie squirmed slightly from his soft touch; a good sign. He could hear her breathing now, slightly elevated from when he had first kneeled down. His hand grazed along her spine, up and down, lightly squeezing her shoulder blades underneath the loose sweater.

All sighs pointed in a certain direction and Ben knew he had reached a moment of no return. He slowly slid his left hand up under the flowing hem of her gray sweater. He'd suspected he might find a bra clad breast; he was not prepared for bare flesh. He caught his breath as his hand slowly caressed her left breast. Her tit was soft and larger than he would have imagined. He lifted it, squeezed it gently, and lightly pressed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Gracie let out an audible moan.

"Oh, Gracie. You're exquisite," he whispered. She didn't reply; just moaned softly.

He took her acquiescence as a green light and began to fondle both her breasts with his hand; his other slowly rubbing her lower back. He felt evidence of a tiny thong just above the waist of her jeans in the rear. His left hand continued its fondling exploration of her bosom. Her nipples were hard and distended in a clear display of arousal. Ben needed more. And he thought Gracie did too.

He relocated his pillow between her jean clad legs which she spread to accommodate him. He looked into her eyes as he faced her. She smiled and crossed her hands in front, lifting the loose sweater up and over her head, flinging it onto the bed. Ben gasped.

There in front of him was the most beautiful pair of breasts he had ever been so close to in the flesh. They were full and natural and they fell from her shoulders as two large mounds of womanly flesh. She arched her back ever so slightly and her tits rose up proudly on her torso, as if she was offering her tips to him. Her nipples were large and dark, puckered with excitement. They stood prominently on the tips of her breasts, begging for attention.

"Oh, Gracie." Ben was at a loss for words. But words weren't really needed at this moment. Gracie was offering her breasts to him and he focused his energies on her glorious bust.

He squeezed her right breast and smiled. "My right elbow has been missing you," he joked.

Gracie smiled. "Well, they'll have to get reacquainted again later. She wants to meet other parts of your body right now," she said in a seductive whisper.

Ben couldn't contain himself. He fondled her soft flesh and moaned; her breasts were absolutely the softest thing he had ever touched. Emboldened yet again by Gracie's display and her gentle moans, Ben lifted her left breast up and fed himself her nipple; lightly grazing it with his tongue for several seconds before puckering his lips and sucking her tip softly into his mouth. Gracie groaned loudly.

"Yessss! Oh, Ben," she cooed. "Suck me."

Ben suckled Gracie with the care and tenderness that the moment deserved. He could tell from the way she moaned and leaned forward to feed her breast tips to him that she was enjoying the moment.

He stopped and let go. Gracie opened her eyes to see why the sucking had stopped and saw Ben looking into her eyes. He reached up, cupped her cheek, and pulled her face toward his. Their kiss was the gentlest imaginable. Their lips grazed one another, then each pursed and kissed in appreciation of the incredible moment they were sharing. For just a few moments, Gracie's lovely breasts were not in play; all that mattered for either of them was their lips and the kiss.

As the kiss ended, Ben nibbled his way to Gracie's ear. Upon hearing her gasp as he kissed her lobe, he began a descent down her neck, pecking his way softly up the generous upper slope of her breast, until he was once again flicking the tip of her stiff nipple with the point of his tongue.

"Oh, Ben," she hissed. "Yes. Suck me, please."

Ben was in heaven, cradling her soft perfect flesh and relishing the fact that she seemed to enjoy his sucking as much as he did. He kissed his way into her cleavage, pressing her breasts around his face as he wallowed in the fullness of her bosom.

As he continued to kiss her tit, his hands wandered down her belly to unclasp the button of her jeans. It was a subtle move, but a meaningful one, as she leaned back on her elbows to allow him room to maneuver. With more room to work he lowered the short zipper of her jeans and saw the outline of the tiniest black thong below. Sensing no resistance whatsoever, Ben clasped the waistband of her tight jeans and helped her slide them down and off; not an easy task given the tightness of their fit.

Once her jeans had been discarded, she leaned back, pulled a big fluffy pillow under her head and slid her hands down her body. Ben placed his hands lightly on her thighs and just let her display her exposed body to him. She spread her legs seductively and placed her hands on the inside of her thighs, framing the lovely bulge of her panty clad pussy.

Her tiny thong barely covered the flesh of her mons and the transparent material allowed Ben to see the fleshy furls of her generous lips. She looked at Ben through her tortoise shell glasses, a matter-of-fact look on her face, as she cupped her sex and smiled. She rubbed herself through the bulging panel of her panties, her fingers pressing the taut material into her slit.

Ben couldn't contain himself. "Oh, Gracie. You are so fucking sexy," he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. As she fondled her breast with her left hand, she slyly hooked her fingers under her thong and, ever so slowly, pulled it aside, hooking the stretch material over the prominent rise of her pudendum. Ben could only stare in complete and utter amazement as she gently petted her lovely pussy, her fingers making a light slapping sound on her wet flesh.

Ben was at a loss for words. He had spent the past 15 years with the same woman. While their sex life had been more than satisfactory, they had, as most couples did, settled into a boring groove. Now he was face to face with a lovely Spanish woman he had only met that morning - and she was spread-eagled on a white bed opening her pussy for him. He felt like the luckiest man in the world at that very moment.

He wasn't sure what to expect as he heard that European women were less into grooming their pussies than their American counterparts. But it was quite clear that Gracie had taken great care in preparing her nether regions.

The generous thrust of her mound was topped with a lovely tuft of trimmed pubic hair, dark and full like the hair on her head. But the rest of her glorious pussy was shaved smooth. Her inner lips were spread in a generous display of soft pink skin. They protruded seductively in the shape of a heart from between the gaping cavern of her outer labia. Her furls glistened with early arousal and Ben realized he was becoming intoxicated by the view as well as the delicate aroma of her sex.

She placed her fingers in a vee and, with the subtlest smile imaginable, slowly pulled her fingers apart, opening her pussy lips. Ben gasped. She exposed her dark pink core, then let her lips go. They closed up gently, like they were seeking just a little bit of privacy. It was at that moment that Ben realized he had a big old grin on his face as he gawked at this Spanish beauty.

She held her fingers together and rubbed up and down as she watched Ben watch her. He stared, entranced, as her middle finger sunk into her cunt and she let out a little gasp. She curved her finger in and out several times before extracting it. It glistened with her juices as she reached her hand out and offered her middle finger to Ben.

"Taste me," she said with bated breath. Ben complied, licking the juices off her slender finger. Her invitation was clear and Ben realized he wanted to taste from the source, not second-hand.

"Yessss," she hissed as he licked her from the bottom of her groove to the exposed nubbin of her distended clit. "Oh, Ben. Si."

It had been so long since he had tasted another woman's pussy. He realized in a twisted logic that it was like he had been eating the same food for years and suddenly being given something different. And, in this case, it was tasty Spanish pussy. He dove in like he couldn't get enough. And, the fact was, he couldn't. She tasted divine - a lovely mix of sweetness and saltiness and Ben moaned loudly as he sucked her flesh and his tongue swirled through her wetness.

What completely took him by surprise was Gracie's reaction to his oral assault. She loved it. And the more he ate her sweet lips and explored her clit with his tongue, the more she got into it. Ben's old girlfriend had enjoyed oral sex and it had been an occasional part of their routine. But Gracie was totally into it and it was clear to Ben that this was no act.

Their oral love-making spiraled out of control. Ben was spurred on by Gracie's exhortations and she by his clear enjoyment of what he was doing. Ben was in heaven as Gracie unleashed a torrent of Spanish. Ben didn't understand a word of what she said, but needed to interpreter to tell him he was doing something right. And the more he engaged, the more he focused on Gracie's pussy, the wilder she got - lifting her hips up off the bed to meet Ben's mouth and grabbing his head and keeping it down between her legs. He still couldn't understand her Spanish ramblings, but he knew it was all good.

Ben could sense her orgasm coming on as her breathing became erratic, her screams of sexual excitement became louder and her body literally writhed beneath his hungry mouth.

Then, all at once, Gracie's body jerked and she screamed, flooding his mouth with a tangy torrent of pussy juice. Ben doubled down, sucking her flesh and licking up her copious liquids with abandon. As her body was beset by diminishing aftershocks, Ben eased off and let his new friend find her composure again. He could have kept going - her pussy was a wonderland. But he knew that a short break was in order as she collected herself and came back to earth.

"Oh, Ben. My goodness, that was wonderful. You are such a skilled oral lover. Thank you," she gushed, as Ben put on his best "as shucks" look and smiled at his Spanish senorita.

"You are one amazing woman, Graciella. And to think I almost just left the table when you arrived this morning. I was so cowed by your beauty," Ben stated.

"Aww, you're so sweet. Gracias, Ben."

For a few minutes they just curled up and embraced in one another's arms. The French doors were open and a warm late afternoon breeze was wafting through and grazing their naked skin as they lay in the white room.

After a bit of time, Gracie began to stir and moved up to steer the show for a bit. She pushed Ben gently so he was on his back - laying on pillows - and moved with some authority as she settled down between his legs.