Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you were imagining as you looked at me at breakfast this morning, Ben," she queried, as her mouth moved down close to his cock. It was laying thickly on his stomach - not soft, not hard - but ready to be aroused.

"I'm not sure," he joked. "It depends what you mean by "this?

He'd barely gotten the sentence out of his throat when she rose up quickly and took the tip of his cock into her mouth without using her hands. He hissed his surprise and delight, as she moaned her own pleasure. As he looked down to see if what he felt was true, she looked up to tell him, "Yes, it is."

He let his head flop back onto the soft pillows as he felt her lips envelope him with the softest silkiest grip. After a few seconds of her tongue sliding back and forth against the top of his glans, she began to bob - slowly - up and down.

Ben could hear her breathing, which just accentuated the fact that she had to breathe through her nose because her mouth was so full of his cock.

He wasn't proud. He didn't feel like he needed to pretend this was the norm. He grunted and hissed his pleasure as she engulfed his hard flesh. He hadn't felt anything like this in...forever. His verbal and physical reactions told Gracie everything she needed to know. In her mind the mission was clear. She was going to suck him to bursting - maybe a couple times to keep him on edge - and then she was going to mount this older man and give him a ride that he would never forget.

'Good God, this girl can suck,' Ben thought to himself. She was still just using her mouth as her hands rested casually on his thighs. Her oral grip was strong; he knew his cock wasn't going anywhere. But her mouth felt like warm silk as she bobbed a few inches, turning her head this way and that to vary the feeling.

Ben rested his hand on her head and felt her head move. He stared at the ceiling in amazement. Never in his wildest dreams could he have figured this outcome when he had woken up this morning. He caught his breath as she went a little deeper at one point and he realized how much she was playing with him - teasing him.

He finally got up on his elbows to watch this oral assault. Gracie was crouched on all fours between his spread legs. Her ass and haunches looked so thick and shapely as she knelt down to assail his senses. He could feel her soft tits mashing against his thighs as she bobbed. She had to have sucked some serious cock in her day, because Ben had never had better.

"Oh, Graceie. Fuck! You suck so good, baby - so good..."

Gracie looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. Her eyes smiled, as her mouth was busy. She moved slowly; she moved gently. She moved like this was the only place in the world she wanted to be: in this white room on this afternoon sucking his cock. He moaned as he felt an orgasm rising deep in his belly.

But Gracie sensed it as well and pulled her mouth off and replaced it with her hand and smile.

"You like, Ben?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Gracie. It's like nothing..."

He didn't complete his sentence before she engulfed him once again. He gripped the sheets with pleasure as he felt her tongue swirling. He thought he'd felt it all, until...she disengaged and kissed her way down to his nuts.

"Awwww, fuck," he cried, as Gracie just sucked one of his balls into her mouth like it was the most natural thing in the world. Ben lifted his hips up as his body just reacted to Gracie's mouth. He realized he'd lifted his hips off the bed - like he was offering his testicles to her. She hungrily sucked one, and then the other. Each one popped out of her mouth with a little breath from her as a punctuation point.

As she sucked his balls, she reached up to gently stroke his cock. And as her eyes met his, she found a look of complete and utter wonderment. Ben was entranced and enthralled. She knew she could have made him cum right then - right there. He was ready to fucking explode.

But Gracie had other plans. She moved quickly, bouncing to her knees and moving up the bed to straddle Ben. He had just been denied an orgasm - again - and realized his cock was but a toy for Gracie at this moment - a woman on a mission. He also knew in his gut that he was in for the ride of his life.

She hunkered down low and smiled up at him as she began to drag her hanging breasts along his throbbing cock. She grabbed her right tit and made sure her nipple tip was trailing along the length of his underside. Ben hissed in delight as she rubbed her stiff nipple up and down his thick shaft.

After a few passes, she moved north to deliver those same nipples to his mouth. As she planted her palms on the headboard, her soft breasts dangled provocatively just above Ben's mouth. He latched onto one, then the other, as she fed him her nipples with a groan. Ben could not believe his eyes. The breasts that he had only fantasized about that morning at the breakfast table were now hanging and swaying above his hungry lips. He lashed with his tongue when not sucking on the dark stiff nipple tips. Her areolae were a deep dimpled brown and sat so beautifully on the upper slope of her perfectly formed breasts.

She let Ben feed on her dangling breasts for a few minutes before whispering that she was headed downtown to suck on his big thick American cock.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna slide down and suck that big cock, baby. Then I'm gonna mount you and give you the ride of your life," she stated softly in his ear. The lilt of her Spanish accent was absolutely intoxicating.

Ben could only groan in reply, as her whisper turned into a sliding kiss down his neck. Over his shoulder, down his chest, she nibbled and nurtured with her mouth as her warm hands dragged slowly behind. He could feel her long hair grazing his stomach as she got closer to her goal and could feel her rubbing her cheek along his cock.

Perhaps it was the length of time that had passed since he had last had his cock sucked. Maybe it was that he'd never had the slow wet attention that Gracie gave to his staggering hardness. But the feeling he had as he felt her warm wet mouth envelope the spongy head of his cock almost caused his head to explode.

Gracie sucked without using her hands and with a seductive purpose that Ben had never experienced. He placed his hands on her head; not to guide her, but just to feel the slow motion suck as it played out in real time. He lifted his hips slightly to allow her complete and unfettered access to his throbbing hardness. An occasional whimper and the soft wet slurp of a cock in a lover's mouth were the only sounds in the room at that moment.

She mostly concentrated on the top few inches of his cock, with an occasional swoop down low to take in two thirds of his seven inches. Each drop elicited a gasp from Ben as he savored her incredible suck, all the while knowing that it was just a set-up for her to climb on board.

Just as he expected her to finish up and climb up to mount him, she instead went low and began to lather his balls with her tongue as she gently stroked his now rock hard penis. When she took one of his testicles in her mouth and began to suck, while stroking, and looking into his eyes, he leaned up to watch. Never had he felt such pleasure from the act of having his cock sucked. He encouraged her with his vocal cues and the lift of his hips.

She concluded with a slow lick up his pulsing length and a final suck of his tip, before beginning her move up to straddle and ride him. There was something about her dark body gliding in a white light-filled room that almost gave the moment an ethereal dream-like feel.

Once again she leaned forward to let her hanging breast drag along his angled erection. The sight would be burned in Ben's mind for eternity. The vision of her soft tit flesh indented against the throbbing mass of his rock hard cock made him groan with delight. Gracie just smiled.

She inched her way further up his body, once again dangling her perfect swaying breasts right at face level. He latched on like a baby to his mother's breast and sucked her dark nipple as his hands caressed her incredible body. With a slight pop she pulled her nipple away and crawled up to mount him.

"Yessss," Ben encouraged, as she moved her body above his and straddled him with a devilish smile. Without using her hands she lowered her body to collect his throbbing tip into her folds. Her pussy found his cock head at the perfect angle as she raised her body up to full height. The view for Ben was incredible.

At one point the only parts of their bodies touching were the top inch or two of his cock and her delicious pussy. Looking down at Ben she smiled impishly as she lifted and caressed the fullness of her soft bosom. As she used her thumb and forefinger to tweak each nipple tip, Ben felt her slowly sink down on the top few inches of his cock.

She moved, up and down, in a slow display of complete control of the moment. Ben looked down at their union and watched his shaft begin to glisten with the residue left behind each time she lifted to the top inch of his hard cock. Then she'd sink down, a little lower each time, until she finally bottomed out and ground in tight circles to ensure his entire length was ensconced in the depths of her body.

At that point she leaned forward slowly and put her hands on the headboard of the bed. This position allowed her big tits to dangle and jiggle precariously directly above Ben's face. With slow movements she lifted up his length, only to descend to the hilt once again. Her movements began with slow precision, but gradually increased in intensity and speed. They were joined now - cock in pussy - and she was going to milk his cock for all he was worth.

With hands anchored on the headboard she began to rock back and forth with increasing intensity. As her pace became more rapid she began to growl in Spanish. Ben didn't know enough of the language to understand what she was saying, but it didn't take a linguist to know she was talking dirty - very dirty.

Ben clasped her round hips in his hand, partly to guide her up and down, but mostly to feel the movement of her body as she impaled herself on his thick rock hard cock. Her eyes were closed in intense ecstasy as she began to ride him for all she was worth; her soft round breasts wobbling in circles as she rose up and plummeted down his shaft over and over again.

At that point she let go of the headboard and put her hands in her hair. She was dropping down hard now and their bodies were slapping together in a sexual rhythm that marched to a beat of its own. Ben watched in amazement as his cock kept disappearing deep inside her body, only to emerge glistening and cum soaked before she dropped down his length once again. Her tits were bouncing and bobbling out of control and her voice took on a tone of impending climax.

Ben encouraged her in English as she crashed down and chased her orgasm. He considered changing positions, but she was much too absorbed in this moment to alter course. And he could feel his own eruption burbling just below the surface. He eased up on his elbows so he was a tad closer to her face and began to exhort her in English as she swore in Spanish and rode his cock like she'd never ride another.

Only this morning they were strangers at a breakfast table. He could have easily looked away and never made the connection at all. But here they were, fucking like animals and on the verge of an explosive climax.

As Ben looked into Gracie's eyes, she opened them. With wide-eyed arousal and crashing bodies, they looked at one another as their parallel orgasms rounded the last curve and came washing across and through their bodies like a tsunami. Ben roared as he exploded up and in as Gracie's body crashed one final time and shuddered with a spasmodic release as she lifted and gushed all over Ben's stomach.

He'd never seen such a sight and was awestruck at the intensity of their mutual orgasm. As they both panted and regained some semblance of order, Gracie leaned down to rest her head on his shoulder. He embraced her trembling body and pulled her to him close. Never had he experienced a mutual orgasm of such incredible depth and power.

Their wild fuck quickly devolved into a gentle and generous cuddle. She whimpered quietly into his neck as he soothed her with his words and his hands.

"Oh, Gracie. That was amazing, baby - just amazing."

She smiled and leaned toward his ear. "Welcome to Barcelona, Ben."

They both drifted off into a post-sex nap and were awakened a while later by a truck honking outside the open doors. The sun had settled behind the adjacent buildings and dusk was creeping through the all white room. They awoke together and realized they should probably get something to eat. Ben left briefly to clean up and when he returned to Gracie's room she was wearing a short white summer dress that showcased her golden skin and dark features. They hesitated before leaving together, however. They weren't sure when Nico might be returning and they didn't want to appear together and raise any suspicions. So Ben left first and waited diagonally across the intersection at a small café until Gracie joined him ten minutes later.

They set off on foot until they passed a small tapas joint and ducked in for some sustenance. They would both be heading off in the morning and knew they had at least one more good round in them for the evening ahead. They ate, drank and laughed their way through dinner and were now eager to return to their rooms.

They again returned about five minutes apart and Ben freshened up in his room before stealthily walking next door and tapping on Gracie's door. She opened it with a flourish and a smile and they were embracing before the door had closed.

Their earlier encounter had been their first. It was slow and tentative: halting and explorative. But now they embraced one another with a fervor and need that was explosive. Ben had been happy to lay back and receive earlier in the afternoon. The sight of unveiling Gracie's luscious body had been exhilarating.

But now, after a restorative dinner and a few glasses of wine, he was feeling aroused and aggressive. Their embrace was intense and needy. Gracie threw her arms around Ben and pressed her body against his. Ben ground back as he cupped Gracie's soft round ass and pulled her against his rising erection. He felt her reach between them to palm the long thick bulge in his jeans as he lifted her dress and fondled her smooth buns. She was wearing the smallest of thongs and Ben groaned in her mouth as they kissed deeply and Gracie sucked his tongue.

If their union earlier had been slow and steady, this moment was going to be anything but. Ben quickly shed his clothes, revealing his thick bobbing manhood as Gracie undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was only wearing a thong now as Ben, both of them still standing, turned her to face away and reached around to embrace her body. He pressed his lips into her neck, wafting in her scent, as he cupped the breasts that had only been a fleeting fantasy that very morning.

He felt her press back against him as she leaned on the adjacent dresser. Both of their engines were racing now and this was not going to be the sweet love-making of earlier. They were going to fuck and they were going to fuck hard.

Ben reached down and felt between Gracie's legs. Her panty clad pussy was soaked and he pressed the thin triangular panel of silk between her lips. Gracie groaned and reached back to grab Ben's rigid cock. There was a desperation to their need that was driving their desire into overdrive.

Ben quickly slid Gracie's panties down and off, then led her to the bed. He took control and steered her to a kneeling position facing away from him. As she leaned forward on her elbows she looked back over her shoulder as Ben positioned himself on his knees behind her.

Now the narrow waist that he'd lusted after over breakfast was curved out before him. He looked down at the wide flare of her hips; her generous flanks tapering down to the slender waist he'd been drawn to earlier in the day.

He ran his cock head up and down her wet slit, teasing her enough to make her hips squirm as she pushed back for engagement. With little fanfare, Ben seated the head of his cock in the deep socket of her pussy and pushed in. Both of them groaned as his cock slid in so deeply in one motion.

Ben felt aggression coursing through his veins at the sight of this gorgeous young woman. They were now connected at the root and his need was bursting. He grabbed Gracie's hips and began to fuck. He could tell she was receptive to his aggression, because the harder he thrust, the harder she pressed back. It became a spiraling vortex of intense need and desire.

Ben reached for Gracie's shoulders, before wrapping his fist in her hair and yanking hard as he thrust and rode her hard. Gracie began to groan and exhort in a combination of English and Spanish - begging him to fuck her hard - fuck her deeper. He couldn't believe he was pounding the very woman he had glimpsed at breakfast only hours ago. And now they were doggy-fucking like animals in heat.

They got into that perfect rhythm, accented by the slapping sound of Ben's hips against Gracie's round Spanish ass. Then Ben pushed Gracie down so she was lying face down, as he pulled her hips up and straddled her thighs. He was in that perfect position to deep fuck Gracie's pussy as she lay prone. The round bubble of her booty was a sight to behold and Ben loved watching her cheeks ripple tightly as he began to fuck her with deep pounding thrusts. He loved her reaction when he spanked her wobbling bottom a couple times. It only inspired him to go faster - harder - deeper.

She reached her arms out to brace herself against the headboard and so she could push back. The growing cacophony of their fuck - the slapping bodies, their concert of moans and hisses, the multi-lingual dirty talk, the bed bouncing against the wall - all contributed to them closing in on an explosive moment.

Gracie had been talking throughout their fuck, but as the intensity increased and was reaching peak, she began to rattle off a string of dirty talk - Spanish and English - that had Ben pumping as hard as he'd ever fucked.

"Ay, Papi...si. Oh, Benny, fuck me, baby...mmmmm...damelo duro...Fuck, yes...oh...gonna cum, voy a venir, voy a venir...ahhhhh...FUCK!"

As Ben felt and heard Gracie reaching her impending orgasm, he readied himself for release. And as Gracie's body spasmed in climax and writhed with joy, Ben deep pumped his seed into Gracie with a pulsing roar and a deep gasp.

As their panting turned to recovering sighs, they lay in bed and curled up into one another's arms. Again, they fell asleep, only to awaken two hours later to go at it once again. Finally, as the gathering darkness gave way to streetlights coming on, the air began to cool and Ben slipped out of bed to close the French doors. They both fell asleep and spooned together for the duration of the night.

It was Gracie who awoke with a start and shook Ben.

"Oh Ben, we have to get up. You have a plane to catch and I have a train. If we want breakfast, we better get up, baby."

Ben gave Gracie a gentle kiss and looked into her eyes just before departing. He cupped her cheek and smiled - a universal sign of thank you.

"Grace, this has been wonderful. I can't thank you enough for...everything," he whispered.

Gracie smiled and gave him a gentle good-bye kiss.

"I've enjoyed it too, Ben. And I hope we meet again."

He returned to his room and packed, as did she. Once he was ready he closed his bag and descended to the breakfast room. He arrived before Gracie, paid his bill and left his bag by the door. Then he entered the breakfast room and greeted Nico and an Australian family of blonds gathered around the table.