Barcelona Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
251 Followers

I mean, I could totally do it whenever I wanted, I thought. I was in the incredibly unique situation of living in a place that was completely allowed. If my body wanted it, I should just do it while I had the chance. It was in the back of my mind, but I finally convinced myself that no, it can't happen. Just enjoy the dreams and the memory of that one walk, Elizabeth.

At the same time as this was going on, the friendly bets were continuing. We had entirely made up from that fight and were friendly, except when it came to these bets. I had a personal mission to get back at them, but they were smart and would only choose truth whenever they lost. They knew I wanted revenge and were going to do anything they could to deny it to me.

After 3 weeks of failure, I complained to them about their lack of dares, leading to a conversation that I later saw got me in a lot of trouble.

"Why would we ever choose dare when we know you would just make one of us get naked in public?" Sarah replied.

"I'm not doing that!" Monica added. "You would totally make us do the same thing if we picked dare. So we're just never going to pick dare."

I tried to act like that wasn't my plan, but the deceit failed and I eventually admitted that I was planning to do exactly that if they chose dare. I started practically begging them to take a dare just to make things even with us.

"I mean, it really wasn't even that bad!" I finally said to them. "Sure it was weird and embarrassing at first, but then it was kind of nice and fun!"

"Fun?" Monica asked with a surprised face. They both stole a glance at each other and I immediately began to blush. In my frustration, I said something I maybe shouldn't have said.

I tried to change the subject, but the embarrassment on my face continued to betray me. They made a few more questioning comments about it, trying to push me to admit I liked it, but I refused to say anymore that day.

--------

Life went on, back to normal for a few days. But just a few days.

Saturday morning, I went out for some errands and groceries. When I got back, Sarah helped me unload and mentioned that they had found a soccer game on TV that afternoon, which was rare since the basic cable we had rarely had much sports. That's why we were always going to sports bars.

It was for a Eastern European league that none of us were all that familiar with, but any soccer was good soccer, so we decided to watch.

We sat around and socialized while taking in the sport in our living room. The betting started soon as always. I never learned apparently. Strangely, both of them immediately picked a player to score a goal in the match, so I followed suit and chose a third player. Things were going as usual so far.

At the interval, Sarah made a suggestion that surprised me.

"Hey Elizabeth, I was thinking about how you've been wishing I took a dare for a while. Honestly, it's been a little boring the last few weeks without them, so I think I'll do it today, on this bet..."

"Fantastic!" I said, interrupting her continued statement.

"...on the condition that you have to take a dare too if you lose," she finished.

"Ooh good idea, I'll do the same, on the same condition," Monica added.

My eagerness to get back at them by making them do a dare overruled my better judgement, so I agreed. Dares all around for this bet. I was a little nervous of course, but what else could they make me do that would be any worse. Anyway, I'd probably end up enjoying it.

I don't need to elaborate to get to the point that I lost that bet yet again. And wow I had bad luck, because both of their players scored in the last 10 minutes of the game, yet they didn't seem stressed at all about it. It was almost like they knew how it would end. Weeks later, I found out that they did. A good reminder to always check if the game you are betting on is a replay from the previous week. They celebrated with a bunch of laughs, and I got a little nervous, but we didn't talk about it because Monica had to run to meet another friend, leaving me to stew in the uncertainty.

--------

I stayed around the apartment the rest of the afternoon and began to get fairly bored. Bored times had recently started to lead me to my fantasies, and I got stuck in the mental picture of taking another naked walk. Maybe I walked by another restaurant, but instead of just going past, I stopped for a meal and just sat there in view of everyone. Or maybe I sat down with an attractive stranger for a conversation. Maybe he couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs the whole time.

Or it could be another fantasy, where I do a walk just like before, but down the busy La Rambla street in the mid day. Maybe a couple hundred people could see me, and I wouldn't be bothered at all. Or maybe...

My fantasy was interrupted by Monica getting back to the apartment. She mentioned that we were invited to a bar that night with her other friend. We had done that a few times before, so we decided we'd go. A fun night out at a bar would help both my anxieties, and distract me from some of my horny boredom.

The three of us left that evening a little after 8. It was going to be a big evening, but I didn't know it yet.

--------

The bar was about a 15 minute walk away, a small local place that couldn't have held more than 30 or 40 people. But when we got there Monica's friend was waiting for us and had a table right at the center of the packed room. Usually we'd have to wait, so this was a nice treat for the night.

A first round was ordered and we all caught up for a bit, but suddenly Monica and Sarah got quiet and started looking at each other and nodding, as if they were talking with their eyes.

"Hey Elizabeth," Sarah started with a sing song tone that immediately made me nervous. "Monica and I have been talking and we've decided to collect on your lost bet tonight. It's time for your dare."

I stayed silent, but internally the combo of anxiety and excitement started filling me.

Monica continued "We've decided to make it simple on you. And we've also decided to give you what we think you want. So Elizabeth, for your dare, which you must do right now, take your clothes off right now and spend the next hour with us in the bar naked."

My mind didn't process that statement fast enough so I literally just stared back at them for a moment.

"You heard us, clothes off," Sarah said.

"There's no way I can do that," I heard my mouth say while my exhibitionist brain did backflips of joy at the situation.

"Dares have to be completed, it's the way this has always worked," Monica said. "And we know how much you want to do this, so just take the opportunity and do it," she added with a smile.

The other friend was just blushing and chuckling at the situation. She was not shocked, so she must have been given info about this. Still, I was embarrassed that another person was being brought into this. I thought about resisting, like a girl would be expected to do in this situation, but I decided to be honest with myself with how thrilled I was at the possibilities of this situation. So I just looked back at them and said "Ok."

I reached down and pulled my shoes and socks off first. No one notices a girl removing her shoes in a bar. Then I slipped my jacket off. No one cares when a girl removes her jacket in a bar. But then I had to pull my shirt over my head and reveal some skin. People definitely notice when a girl does that in a bar.

The table next to us was filled with a group of local guys our age, and they noticed immediately, and started chuckling a bit while watching me. I decided to go with jeans next, so I unbuttoned under the table and started the awkward shimmy to get them off. I ended up having to somewhat stand up to get them down my legs, so of course now more people in the bar noticed my partially undressed state. The table of guys were getting particularly excited now. Once the jeans were on the chair next to me along with my shirt, I only had the difficult bits left. A deep breath, a look around, a big blush once I accidentally made eye contact with the guys at the next table, and then one more deep calming breath. It was time to do exactly what my dreams had been telling me I wanted. So I did it. I unhooked the bra and let it fall off me, and then I reached down and slid the panties off and down the floor.

I was naked in a bar. And the subject of some comically excited cheers from the next few tables, who all saw the final steps of the show. Whew, what a weird feeling I immediately thought. It felt really good to be naked again though, I had missed it. I felt so bad for feeling so glad to be in this situation again, but I honestly was glad it happened and ready to make the most out of it.

Monica asked me to pass my clothes over to her for safe keeping, so I did. They both started teasing me a bit for how willingly I had just stripped off with no argument or hesitation. They then filled in to the other friend about how they thought I was a secret exhibitionist who really loved being seen, making them all laugh and me feign innocence. I promised them it wasn't that, it was just that I take bets very seriously, but I'm not sure they took that argument.

So I was just sitting there in a public bar, at the table with 3 friends, naked as I could be and reveling in the feeling of the glances I was getting from the surrounding tables. It was kind of dark, but close by tables could absolutely tell what I wasn't wearing, and whenever someone walked by our area, I got a reaction, either some kind of laugh or shocked noise or wolf whistle. I liked it.

After drinking for another minute, Sarah suggested we play a card game. We would do that every so often, usually crazy eights. She pulled a deck out and we got to it. While playing, I got focused and nearly forgot I was naked. Well until I would look down and see my bare lap. Partway through the round, a suggestion was made.

"Loser goes up to the bar to order the next round of drinks," Monica said.

Before I could even realize what that meant, everyone enthusiastically agreed with the idea, so it was set. Loser gets the next round. Just for one of us, that was a bigger challenge, but a challenge I wanted. I started to picture myself going up to the bar like this, and a shiver of thrill went through me at that image. Of course I had to do it. I was naked already and here for a while longer, I've got to get the most exposure out of this experience as I can. I wanted to do it. I just didn't want to see too much like I wanted to do it, to protect my story of not being an exhibitionist.

So I started to subtly play worse, and set myself up to lose. Now normally, I was a pretty good player, so this was unusual, but I had to make this happen. I could just blame it on luck and nerves, I was naked already after all. It was coming down to the end and I was clearly about to lose. They all knew it too, so started poking me about how I was about to have to walk across the bar like that, and that hopefully I'll not be too embarrassed.

And I lost. My setup worked. Orders for drinks were given to me and I was sent away with money and instructions to not enjoy it too much, which they said with a laugh as I stood up.

Sitting naked in a bar and standing up naked in a bar are very different experiences. Walking is even more different, and extreme, and fun. I started taking steps through the tables towards the bar, which meant I had to get a lot closer to some of the people who had been watching me. I had to shimmy through the tight seating area, putting my butt on display for some tables and my naked front for others. I tried to say excuse me as I made my way through, but most people were just staring and probably didn't even notice I spoke.

At the bar, I quickly got the bartender's attention. He was a little surprised when he noticed how I looked but not bothered or mad about the view. I quickly ordered, and looked back across the small bar room while waiting for the 4 beers. Monica was gone from the table for some reason, but I wasn't too concerned, I was just reveling in how over half the eyes in the entire bar were on me right then.

I walked back carefully with the beers, squeezing through the crowds again.

"Where's Monica," I asked as I set them down.

"Oh she had to run back home to let someone in the building," Sarah said. I thought that was odd, but was too distracted by my clothing state to really care much. We sat and drank and talked, and I got progressively even more comfortable with the nudity. Monica returned after a few more minutes, and I realized that it'd been about half an hour since I undressed. I longed for it to go on for more than another half hour. I think everyone else sensed the same too, because Monica started to press me again on how much I seemed to be enjoying the moment.

"Elizabeth, I was telling my friend earlier about what got you into this situation, and she just can't believe anyone would go through with this twice just to meet a dare. It has to be the exhibitionism thing, right? You can tell us," she told me.

I was so conflicted what to do. They knew the truth, but I couldn't face admitting it. Not yet. So I lied and doubled down on the dedication to completing dares. "I just feel like a dares and dare and I have to do it, no matter how uncomfortable it makes me!," I tried to explain, badly.

They said they guess they could understand, but that if they ever had gotten a dare like the ones I had, there's no way they would have stuck to it. I thought I was out of the conversation, but a twist came up that I never could have expected.

"So if you are so set on completing dares, why don't we give you a few more tonight, just for fun," Sarah said. "We all like fun, and seems like Emily is up for it, right girls?"

They all laughed in agreement that this is exactly how the rest of the night was going to go. The dare, the thing that got me in this initially terrifying and now incredibly gratifying experience, and the thing I just exasperatedly explained I would always follow through on. What adventure was I about to get myself into?

"Girls, any ideas for a first dare for our friend here?" Monica asked.

"Ooh I have one," Sarah said with a big smile.

"I think there's a lot of tables of young men here that have been appreciating Elizabeth all night, I think she should have to get a little closer. I dare you to go sit at a table of guys and talk to them for a few minutes, say 3 minutes at least."

"Excellent start, but I would like to elevate it just a bit," Monica added. "I think after you talk to them, you have to ask one of them to kiss you. And hold the kiss for 5 seconds."

"Amazing idea! Ok, we dare you to do that," said Sarah.

Gulp. That sounded amazing and so scary. Could I do it I thought? I guess I had to. So I calmly said "Ok."

I immediately decided on the table next to us, where the guys were who first noticed me start to strip. I already had an eye contact moment with at least one of them, and they were cute. I stood and took the few steps over to stand right at the head of their table, immediately bringing all sets of eyes to me and my body.

"Hi guys," I began. "I saw that you noticed me undressing earlier tonight and wanted to see if we could chat some?" I said questioningly.

"Of course, we would love to be joined by such a beauty," one of them excitedly said in passable English, while still making only eye contact with my naked chest. I knew my nipples were standing up by now, I hope the guys were enjoying the view.

I sat at an extra chair, now only about 5 feet from where I started but feeling much more exposed without my friends in view. I introduced myself and they introduced themselves, polite hand shakes rejected in favor of kisses on the back of my hand by each. I asked them if they see naked people out in the city often, honestly curious what their answer would be. I was informed that it happens, but not really that often, and usually just near the beach. They'd never seen someone in a bar like this, but they were loving it.

One of the guys, Hugo, was especially my type so I talked to him the most, even going as far as putting my hand on his arm while he talked. I was setting up my target for the next part of the dare.

"So I actually came over here for another reason, my friends over there have dared me to give one of you a kiss," I said. The guys gave an enthusiastic laugh and all looked ready and willing. "Hugo, can I kiss you?" I nervously mumbled, already shaking just a bit.

"Of course," he said as the guys cheered and patted him on the back. So I leaned over, and put my lips right on his, giving him as passionate of a kiss as I could muster in the situation. There were laughs about how long it lasted and I soon broke away, knowing I met the dare. I was proud of myself, and also very aroused at this situation. I said thanks to the guys and stepped back over to my original table, where all 3 girls were watching shocked.

They teased some more about how into this I was, but I honestly wasn't even listening to them, I was so stuck in being thrilled and horny at my situation. Maybe 10 minutes later, Monica got my attention and gave me my next challenge.

"I think we should just go straight into another dare, agreed?" Monica said to nods from the other two. "Based on your hot chemistry over there, we've decided that next you should offer a body shot to that guy you kissed."

Of course I was going to do it, but I feigned a bit of reluctance at first before agreeing that a dare is a dare and I had to do it. So I slid over towards that table of guys again, causing the now a little drunker group to get very happy to see me and my body again. This time I went directly to Hugo, got close, and whispered something in his ear. He quickly and enthusiastically nodded yes, and he stood up to join me as I walked to the bar.

It took just a moment to get the attention of the bartender but a bit longer to communicate what we wanted to do, but soon I had the shot, a lime, and a cup of salt and led Hugo back to our table.

After brief and awkward introductions to the 3 girls, he asked me where I wanted the salt to go, but before I could answer, Monica jumped in and said "Her nipples," with a mischievous grin. Everyone laughed at that idea and Hugo looked at me for permission. I nodded and thought why not. I licked my finger and ran the moisture around and on both nipples and then grabbed the cup of salt and patted it on, getting enough to stick. Then I stuck the lime in my mouth and waited. This felt like a crazy enough action, not even including the nudity, and I had to remind myself that all this was happening in a public bar full of strangers watching me.

Monica told him to go for it, and he did, immediately going for my left tit and licking it clean with one strong motion. He repeated on the right, but lingered a little bit to suck on the enlarged nipple, nearly causing me to moan right there in the bar. He pulled away to take the shot but then he was right back for the lime and giving me another passionate and lingering kiss.

I almost felt lightheaded and thanked him for helping me out with a big hug before he returned to his table and I sat at mine. Again the girls looked at me in disbelief, and a little embarrassment too. They definitely didn't believe this was going to go this far, but I was happy to prove them wrong while living out an incredible fantasy.

We returned to talking for a little longer and at this point it didnt even feel weird for me to be naked there in the bar. I loved it. I was thinking though that I could use one more challenge just when Sarah said "Elizabeth, we have time for one last dare. You really can say no to this one, really, because I dont know if you are going to want to do this."

skkta
skkta
251 Followers