Barcelona Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I'm going to do it, I do dares, remember."

They looked at each other before saying anything else, as if questioning if they should say it. But then Monica did.

"Ok you wanted it. Elizabeth, I dare you to sit up on the table and touch yourself for everyone to watch for 3 minutes."

At this point, I was so horny and focused on the sexual thrill of the moment that I forgot to pretend to not want to do it. I nodded sure, and began to clear the drinks and cards from the table ahead of me, doing it swiftly as it was the only thing between me and the pleasure I wanted so badly in the moment, crowded bar be damned. I was going to get to masturbate in front of a crowd in a bar and I was cool with it, actually craving it. The other girls looked shocked as I made preparations willingly, and slowly began to help. One of them got the attention of the table with the guys just as I was standing up to hop onto the table.

I sat my bare butt on the table and slid back on the rough wood surface so that I could get my feet up on the chairs below and spread myself to the world. A bar of strangers didn't matter, tonight they were friends because they were seeing the most intimate and private of me and I didn't care one bit. By now, the table of guys had repositioned to watch and gave a cheer when I spread. I blushed but didn't want to turn back, so my hand slowly slid down my body towards my already wet pussy. The evening in the bar so far had gotten me quite excited and needing a touch. I began rubbing right there on the table and nearly fell into my own private world of pleasure. It was unreal, unlike any other time I masturbated and I would have done it for hours, not just 3 minutes. I worked faster and faster circles, and eventually lifted my feet up on the table edge to get more leverage. Now the whole bar was watching just me, in my moment. I laid back flat and kept touching myself, and noticed I started to moan as well, embarrassingly. The world was mine for my pleasure.

Unfortunately, 3 minutes came and went before I finished, and Monica tapped me on my leg to pull me out of my pleasure trance and signal I could stop. A split second thought told me to take the opportunity to stop and to regain my composure as a good girl who didn't masturbate for a bar of strangers. But horny brain told me that this was the only time I was ever going to have this experience and to live it up and get to that orgasm. I waved Monica away and went back to my pussy. It only took another minute or two to hit the peak, a body shaking, mind melting orgasm unlike any I'd had before. As I flopped back on the table, the guys standing around watching cheered.

"Are you ok Elizabeth," Sarah said with some concern, obviously shocked to have seen her friend just do that dare. I looked up and saw Monica also with a face of guilt for pushing me into doing what I'd just done.

"I've never been better, really!" I said as I sat up and climbed down to my chair. I wiped the sweat from my face and adjusted my messied hair. "That was incredible. You two should try it!" I said with a joking smile.

They told me that they felt terrible to have made me do that here, but were relieved to know I was ok with it. "I think that does confirm that someone here is a little dirty exhibitionist," Sarah joked as she poked me.

"No comment," I smiled.

"Want to head home now?" Monica asked.

"Sure, where's my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, about that. Well we played one more trick on you, which I was going to feel bad about, but now I have a feeling you will love to hear."

"Monica took them home!" Sarah blurted out with a laugh. "We don't have them!"

I was almost relieved to hear that! I didn't want to get dressed. So I said that was great, lets head home, and stood up to head to the door. I waved goodbye to the table of guys I had teased all night, thanked the bartender for being cool with my state of dress, and headed right out that door into the world, completely unafraid of my nudity.

It was a short and uneventful walk back to the apartment we lived in. I didn't care now about the fact that I might see someone else I knew, and in fact I did on the stairs up. A shocked classmate just stared as I said hello and kept going. Finally in the enclosure of the apartment with my friends, I flopped on the sofa, masturbated again, and decided that I was going to spend as much time as I could before I had to leave Barcelona in this state: nude and unashamed.