Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 02

Story Info
A bottomless adventure at night and another jerk-off show.
4.6k words
4.73
19k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

* * * * *

I was in my room for most part of the afternoon and evening. I had dozed off for an hour or more throughout the afternoon. I woke up and found myself naked. Samantha had taken away my towel; my only piece of clothing. I recounted the events from morning. I kept pinching myself, wondering if it was all a bittersweet dream or reality. Pinching my cock confirmed that it was indeed reality.

Samantha came to my room at night and I half-heartedly covered my penis with my hand.

"Can you cook?" she asked.

"I can cook rice. But apart from that not much."

"I'm in a mood to eat roti or naan kind of food. Can't you make that?"

"Nope. Sorry."

Sorry? Why was I saying sorry to her? I hated that bitch.

"What a useless fellow you are. Can't even make food for us? Well, it seems like I and Kavya have to go outside for dinner," said Samantha.

"What about me? I can join you girls, right?"

"Well... Come on."

I followed her out of my room, covering myself with my hands. Kavya was standing in the doorway of the flat, waiting for me, holding my towel.

"You can have your towel," she said.

She threw the towel at me and I grabbed it and fastened it around my waist.

"Let's go," said Samantha as she was about to get out of the flat.

"Wait!" I said, "I can't go outside in just a towel!"

"C'mon Rob. Don't say you haven't seen shirtless men walking around in the street," said Samantha.

"That's still a rare sight to see. Especially in a residential area like this."

"So, you're saying you don't wanna be topless?" said Kavya.

"Yes."

Samantha went inside Abhilash's room. She took some time inside before she came out with a T-shirt and threw it at me.

I put it on and found that it was only long enough to get past my belly button. My waist was still exposed. I had to wrap the towel way above my waist to cover it.

"This doesn't look like Abhilash's T-shirt. I have never seen him wear this," I commented.

"It's one of my own, silly. Didn't you just hang it to dry in the morning? It's my largest T-shirt. Be grateful that you're getting to wear my clothes," said Samantha.

I looked at both the girls' faces and then looked down at the towel around my waist.

"What? You expecting to get fully clothed now?" said Kavya.

"Of course. I can't walk around in public in a towel."

"You do know men wear lungi. Now don't say you haven't seen men wearing lungi."

(Lungi is a lower garment that men wear in India by tying it around their waist).

"But this isn't lungi. It's a towel. They both are different!" I said.

"Stop bickering around or I'll snatch that towel off your ass," said Samantha.

"Ok," I said, "How about I order food for myself? You girls can go outside and eat."

"It took me a long time to find a T-shirt fit for you. C'mon, don't be a drama queen and come with us. Or else, be ready for the world to see your masturbation video. Didn't we tell you to follow all of our commands?"

The girls could make me do anything with the masturbation video in their possession. I agreed to go out with them in an ill-fitting T-shirt and a towel, as I was very hungry.

I walked behind the girls all the way to the lift and then downstairs. I did get a few stares from the residents of the building and from the society people when we reached the entrance gate of the society. But I was more than happy to have some clothes on my body. My chest had been bare for more than twelve hours since morning when I took shower.

We went to a small but neat and expensive paratha joint that was just a five minute walk from the society gate. Fortunately the only customers in the shop were a couple. Both of them had a quick glance at me. I looked like a fisherman in Mumbai or Goa. Just a head gear was missing.

We took a table nearer to the entrance door. Kavya sat beside me and Samantha sat opposite to us across the table.

"Good evening," greeted a waitress.

I was sitting nearer to the aisle while Kavya was sitting adjacent to the wall. The waitress did notice my state of lower garment with a millisecond of a glance before handing us the menu. The menu listed all different kinds of parathas.

"A simple Aloo Paratha for me," said Kavya.

"A Paneer Paratha for me," said Samantha.

"Gobi Paratha," I said.

The waitress nodded and left.

"This place is really deserted," I commented.

I knew the girls couldn't dominate me in public, so I started talking casually with them.

"Except for the couple there of course," said Kavya.

The couple were sitting two tables away from us.

I and Kavya started talking about casual things. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her that I had been only in one relationship so far and I broke up with the girl last year.

"What? You two are best friends now? Talking to each other," said Samantha, pretending to scroll something on her phone.

"Oh c'mon Sam, I never really disliked Rob. It's just you two have some kind of bad blood."

Samantha put her phone down on the table and pushed it towards us. There was some video playing on her phone. I rotated the phone to see the video clearly. It was me standing naked and stroking my dick. It was my masturbation performance from the afternoon.

The waitress almost saw the video as she approached the table. I grabbed the phone, closed the video player and deleted it.

"Aloo Paratha," said the waitress as she kept the plate on the table along with a bowl of yogurt and a bowl of mango pickles, "Gobi and Paneer will take some time."

"You guys can have some bites. It's not that everyone has to eat only their own orders," said Kavya.

I and Samantha took one bite each before I handed Samantha her phone.

"You deleted the video, didn't you?" she said as she checked her phone.

I nodded and smiled a bit, before almost choking and coughing on the bite of Aloo Paratha.

"Have some water. And don't be so glad," said Samantha.

I grabbed a glass of water on the table and gulped it down my throat.

"It's in cloud, blockhead, you didn't delete it from there," said Samantha, "And I already shared it with Kavya."

That was to be expected. I knew I didn't delete my masturbation clip forever.

Soon the rest of our orders came and we shared all the parathas with each other. For a few moments, it didn't feel like the girls had been blackmailing me at all. We ate like we were best of friends.

"Oh shoot!" said Samantha.

It seemed like she had dipped and carried too much yogurt on her piece of paratha (not sure which paratha) and as she was about to put it in her mouth, few drops of the yogurt fell on her shirt, near her left chest.

"They don't even have any tissue papers around," scowled Samantha.

"Wait," said Kavya, then she turned to me and looked down at me.

"What is it?" I said.

"You can use his towel."

"What?"

"Oh for sure!" said Samantha with renewed ecstasy. It was as if she wasn't even bothered about her ruined shirt at all.

"You can call the waitress and ask for tissues," I flustered, "It's just a drop of yogurt, you can wipe it off with your fingers. It's not bird-dropping or something."

I had joined my knees tightly. I didn't want Kavya to pull off my towel.

"It looks more like semen," said Samantha.

"You virgin, that doesn't look like semen at all," said Kavya.

"Oh come on, I wasn't serious. And I ain't no virgin. Anyway, grab his towel," said Samantha.

"Samantha. I'm not wearing anything underneath the towel. I'll be naked from waist down," I said in a lower voice with clenched teeth.

"Don't worry. We will give you back your towel. You're just sitting, not standing up and waving around your dick. And except the couple, no one is here."

Kavya proceeded to grab the towel from around my waist.

"Kavya no!"

"Do I need to remind you that I have a video of you masturbating. You want people to see how you masturbate and how you ejaculate?" said Samantha.

I couldn't risk that. I accepted my defeat and let my legs loose. I even untucked the towel from around my waist.

"Please be quick and give it back to me," I pleaded Samantha before Kavya slowly pulled it off my lap.

My dick was clearly visible as the T-shirt wasn't long enough. Kavya took a good look at it before I pulled the hem of the T-shirt to cover my dick.

Samantha didn't really need a huge towel to wipe off the yogurt on her shirt. But she took her time. She was done eating paratha, so she wiped her dirty hands with the towel.

"You're ruining my towel. It has stains of pickle now," I said, still stretching my shirt in the front to cover my penis.

I could see the waitress coming to our table.

"Sam, she's coming," said Kavya.

Samantha dropped the towel on the floor, under the table. I couldn't say if it was deliberate.

I was more afraid now. I didn't want the waitress to find out that I wasn't wearing anything except the T-shirt. I pushed myself to the edge of the seat to hide my lap under the table.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"I'll have lemon juice please," said Kavya, "You can take the plates."

The waitress leaned forward from the side of the table to get the plates. I could see the side profile of her face in front of me. And I was sure, she did look down on my lap. She at least got the glimpses of my naked thighs and hips. But the glance was so quick and the expression on her face was of either happiness or laughter. She did try to suppress any sign of smile on her face.

"Anything for you sir?" she asked after collecting all the plates.

She was facing me now and I was trying hard to cover my dick. One hand was still stretching the shirt. She didn't even try to be subtle to look down at my lap.

"No, nothing else," I said, looking away from her.

"If you need anything else, let me know," she said politely and left.

"So, Robert, don't you need to wash your hands?" said Samantha as she pulled out a small bottle of hand sanitiser from her purse which she used and shared with Kavya.

"I can use the sanitiser," I said.

"Go to the hand wash."

"Can I have my towel back please?"

"It's under my feet. I'll get it once Kavya has had her lemon juice," said Samantha.

"Come on, get up, no one is around," said Kavya, trying to encourage, "It will be quick and thrilling. I have done stuff like this in my college."

I didn't believe Kavya.

"There is a couple sitting over there. I have to walk past them to reach the hand wash," I said.

The water tap and sink for the handwash was in the dining area itself. It was on a wall separating the entrances of the gents' and ladies' bathrooms.

The girl sitting two tables away from us got up and walked to the ladies washroom.

"It's just the boy now," said Kavya, "And he is facing away from us. Go and wash your hands."

"Go now or your jerk-off video will be famous," said Samantha.

Defeated, I was about to get up, when the waitress appeared with Kavya's lemon juice.

"Again sir, anything else?" the waitress asked.

She had probably confirmed that I was naked apart from the shirt when I was just getting up.

"Nothing really," I said and I dropped my ass on my seat.

"Ok," she said with a wide smile and left.

"It's now or never, or else you're not getting the towel back and you have to walk all the way back to your flat, half-naked, with your ass exposed," said Samantha.

"Ok, ok, I'm going," I said.

I had pulled most of the shirt in the front to cover my dick. Which meant there wasn't enough shirt on my back to cover my ass. I realised that my ass was fully exposed, not just part of it. I got up from the seat, walked through the aisle, walked past the boy. I could sense his eyes on my bare ass. He was certainly astounded by seeing me go Winnie-the-Pooh Bear. I didn't turn around to see his reaction. There was no use of me washing my hands. My dirty oily hands had already touched my shirt. With my bare full moon to the boy and the girls I pretended to wash my hands.

I looked around and saw the lone waitress eyeing me from the counter. Our eyes met and I quickly looked away. She certainly giggled. She finally got to see at least the side view of my naked butt. This was so embarrassing! I touched my bare asscheeks with my other hand. I don't know why I did that. It felt bizarre to touch a party of my body which wasn't supposed to be bare in public.

Then I heard the door of the ladies' bathroom open.

The girl came out and she casually walked past me. Shit! I had to get back to my seat. I turned around and I was literally following the girl, clutching the hem of my shirt tightly to cover my penis.

The boy was facing me and he looked perplexed and worried. His mouth was wide open and so was his eyes. Just as the girl took her seat, I dashed to my own seat with quick steps. I could see that the girl hadn't even looked at me. But the boy looked over his shoulder to stare at me for a moment before turning back to his girl. He talked something with the girl and the girl did stare at me for a second.

The couple paid the waitress and got up to leave. They had to walk past our table. They weren't even subtle about staring at me. As they got nearer to our table, I closed my legs tightly. The boy got a good look at my naked legs and naked side of my hip. The girl behind her had her phone pointed to me and she probably clicked my naked side, before she gave me a smirk. I was sure that my face wasn't captured in her photo.

I felt the towel on my feet. Samantha had pushed the towel with her feet towards me. I quickly grabbed it and managed to wrap it around my waist by raising from the seat a bit.

"Let's ask for the bill," said Kavya as she was done with her lemon juice.

The waitress kept stealing glances at me when Kavya paid for the bill.

"I hope you guys come another time. Same way, like this," said the waitress, giving one last look at my towel.

The girls nodded with a wide smile and I just nodded with my head low, keeping my hands to my legs, to ensure that my towel wouldn't get snatched by the girls.

"This is a nice joint," commented Kavya.

"It belongs to my father. But I run it on weekends," said the waitress.

The girls didn't try to play any antics on me on our walk back to the society building. They didn't include me in their conversations. Kavya was talking about her boyfriend. She bragged about how she was in an open relationship, though she confessed that she was the only one free to hook around and her boyfriend never tried to be with other girls. Samantha seemed to be interested in an open relationship, but she knew that Abhilash wouldn't even think about such a thing in his wildest dreams.

As it was a residential area, with not many youngsters, it was fairly deserted even by 10.30 pm. Still the occasional passerby that I came across in the ten minute walk couldn't stop staring at me. A towel for a lower garment was indeed a peculiar sight.

We entered the lift of my building and I got a sense of what was about to happen.

"You don't really need that towel Rob, it's so dirty, don't you see," said Samantha.

"It has yogurt, ghee and pickle stains from the parathas," said Kavya.

"Better take it off," said Samantha.

"Nope," I replied.

I knew that I had to give in to them eventually, but I wouldn't accept all their commands immediately.

Samantha just grabbed the towel around my waist and tugged it off.

My dick came into view, beneath the small shirt. I quickly covered it.

"Hey, don't we have to go the sixth floor?" said Samantha.

"It's third floor," I said.

"Hmm," said Samantha.

She then pushed all the buttons from one to six.

"What the hell? Now this lift is gonna stop at each floor," I shouted.

"I know how lift buttons work asshole," said Samantha.

Now I had to cup my dick and stay as far from the door as possible. I tried to shrink myself at a corner of the lift, slouching myself quite low. With each stop of the lift, my heart skipped a bit. I waited for someone to enter. But luck was on my side. No one appeared and the lift reached the sixth floor.

"Now push the third floor button!" I said.

"You don't command us, okay?" shouted back Samantha.

She was disappointed that the building was so deserted. As the lift went down, it stopped at fourth floor.

"Oh shit!" I said.

The door opened and a lady entered the lift. She was wearing a saree and she looked like a parent in her mid-30s, judging by the vermilion on her hair parting.

I had my back planted to the corner walls and I had stretched my shirt down to almost the mid of my thighs. The lady entered and smiled at the girls quickly and pressed the button for ground floor. She didn't look at me. But she was standing right in the middle of Samantha and Kavya. There was no way I could get out of the lift before her.

The lift stopped at the third floor. Samantha and Kavya stepped out. They looked at each other sideways before getting out. They didn't turn their heads to me.

My feet were frozen. I couldn't decide if I were to ask the saree-clad lady politely to step aside and make way for me, or just keep mum.

The girls kept walking as the lift door closed behind them. The saree-clad lady had her eyes on her phone. The lift descended to the second floor, then it was heading for the first.

The lady somehow felt that she wasn't alone. She lifted her head, turned around cautiously, and her half turned head caught me. I could see the shock in her eyes slowly filling in. The lift had gone past the first floor.

She turned around fully with scared demeanour and looked at me from top to bottom with her hand on her gaped mouth.

I had stretched down the shirt so tight that it almost reached my knees. The neck of the T-shirt was on the brink of getting torn. It already exposed the top of my chest. From the naked sides of my legs she could figure out that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I wanted to say something to the lady. But I was nervous myself. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

"Aaarggghh!" she screamed.

Ok, that wasn't really a loud screech like I'd anticipated. More like a scream when you spot a rat accidentally. She was still facing me with half-closed eyes.

"No, no, it's not like that!" I said in a low and worried voice.

The lift hit the ground floor and the doors opened. She stepped out fast and shouted,

"Security, look there's a guy in the lift!"

At least she didn't say that there was a 'naked guy' in the lift. I quickly hit the third floor button. I did hear some footsteps and I saw the lady looking at someone approaching her, but the lift doors closed before the approaching person could see me. I didn't hear any more sound.

The whole thing had made me so excited that I was sporting an erection now. It poked through the T-shirt.

I had a strong urge to masturbate now. I wanted to just stroke that erect cock of mine and spill my load in the lift. But I already reached the third floor.

I had no time to wait and check if anyone was in the hallway. I had spent enough time in that lift now that I wanted to get out of it. I ran towards my flat, with my ass exposed, holding my erection.

"Open up!" I said, knocking hard on the door.

Samantha opened the door. She looked annoyed but she let me in.

"Did anyone see you?" asked Kavya as Samantha shut the door.

"That lady in the lift did see me."

"And?" asked Samantha.

"She was about to call the security guard but I had hit the button by then."

"You seemed to have enjoyed it," commented Kavya.

She was looking at my erection, which I had let free.

"Take off the shirt. You're ruining my shirt," said Samantha.

She didn't even let me take it off. Instead, she did it herself. I simply let her do it as I raised my arms and she pulled the shirt over my head. I even bent my knees a little so that she could reach my raised arms.

12