Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was again, totally naked in front of the girls.

"Do you wanna masturbate?" asked Kavya casually, as if she was asking me if I could have a glass of water.

"Yes," I said.

"Come closer," said Kavya, pushing aside the small glass table that was between me and her.

She was sitting on the sofa and I moved closer, with my hands holding my excited modesty.

"Get your hands off," said Kavya.

My long hard cock was now pointing directly to her face.

She lifted my erection, pointing it upwards, like she was shifting gear of a car, I winced a little.

"You'll fracture it," I shouted.

"I want to have a good look at your balls," she said.

She held my erection with her left hand and she touched the underneath of my balls with her right palm. She cupped my balls, squeezed and kneaded them a little and then tapped them.

My penis reacted to it by throbbing in the grip of her hand.

"Looks to me like he has got blue balls," she said, as if she was a doctor examining me. Not even a real doctor had examined me like that before.

"Oh, he can have it for the night, he doesn't need to pleasure himself," said Samantha.

"You don't know Sam, blue balls can be painful for boys," said Kavya.

"Blue balls aren't that uncomfortable," said Samantha.

"They are!" I said with an annoyed voice.

"Don't worry, I'll relieve you," said Kavya, "But I would like to have your hands tied or held."

"What?"

"Samantha, hold his hands behind his back," commanded Kavya.

Samantha was quick to follow her order. She took both my arms and held them together behind my back.

"You're holding them too tight. Don't dig your fingernails in my skin," I said.

"Shut up," she said and then collected both my wrists in one hand and used her other hand to slap my butt.

I didn't want anything sexual from Samantha. But my hands were bound and a slap on my butt was definitely making me even more aroused. I even thrusted myself a little so that Kavya's grip would stroke my dick.

Kavya started slow. The way her grip was neither too firm nor too loose around my dick, made me guess that she was an expert on giving handjobs. Her stroke turned rhythmic. She knew how far she had to push back the foreskin without hurting the head of the penis and then pull up again. With her other hand she kept cupping, tickling, scratching and playing with my balls.

"Slap his butt Sam," said Kavya.

Samantha was a little too happier with the force of her slap. But the sting on my asscheeks only added to my arousal.

Kavya pulled me closer by my dick. My dick was now closer to her cleavage. I wished she sucked my dick, or at least kissed it. But that was too much to ask for now.

Her stroking got faster and with each stroke, the tip of my penis touched the top of her cleavage. I had my eyes closed half of the time, but when I decided to keep it open after the many slaps on my butt, I saw that Kavya's top straps were hanging off her shoulders. The top half of her breasts were visible, just above her nipples.

The momentum was building up. The anticipation was killing me. It was gonna be a heavy load. My ass had been exposed so many times since that morning. Some stranger girl across the street had seen my bare ass, I had shown my dick to the pizza girl, I had almost exposed my ass to the girl in the restaurant, the boy had seen my naked butt. I was half nude in front of a saree-clad MILF in the lift. And now my hands were bound and I was naked while two girls worked on making me cum.

Samantha now started pinching my butt. I felt that she even put her finger inside my butthole. She kept thrusting her finger in my butt, up and down, in and out. Then she grasped my balls from behind, her hand finding its way from between my legs.

I came hard and my body shivered. My hot cum filled Kavya's deep cleavage. She almost buried my dick inside her cleavage. I was shaking and shivering with orgasm. Second orgasm in a day, not too bad.

Samantha finally let go of my body.

"I need to clean myself," said Kavya and she left.

I was on my knees, with my dick still dropping some cum. I dragged myself to the sofa and lay on it.

"You lucky bastard!" said Samantha as she went to Abhilash's room.

I was exhausted. I kept recounting the events of the day in my head. It seemed like a long day. My legs and feet were tired. I grabbed one of the sofa cushions and squeezed it between my legs. My head was heavy on the other cushion. I really needed a good sleep. But I wondered how the next day was gonna be.

After an exhausting and adventurous night, I slept naked on the couch in the living room.

* * * * *

12