Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

Jerry slowly came up on her hands and knees. Carla grinned and licked her lips as she got her first look at Jerry's sweet pussy. Jerry twisted her back and then lowered her head back to the tops of her hands as she twisted some more.

Carla fought the urge to bury her face in the treat right in front of her. As Jerry moved, her ass cheeks opened and closed. The darker pink of her anus seemed to wink at Carla. She could also see the plump outer lips with their thin covering of red hair slid back and forth against each other.

If she had had her strap-on on at that point, Carla wasn't sure if she could have controlled herself. It was hard enough to keep her hands in her lap and her face out of that area. Carla sighed as Jerry came up on her knees and moved over to lie down on the opposite side of the bed from where Carla had been sitting earlier.

I'll have some raunchy ass dreams tonight, Carla though as she moved up and lay down on her side of the bed.

Jerry was lying on her stomach with her head on her arms. "Between the hot shower, the food, and that back rub, it's all I can do to stay awake."

Carla yawned and nodded. "Me to. Lets get under the covers and call it a day."

*****

Jerry woke up sometime in the middle of the night to find Carla's warm hard body snuggled up behind her spoon fashion. Carla's arm was around her chest with her hand on the shoulder Jerry was laying on. She sighed deeply and fell back asleep.

*****

The next time Jerry woke up, she was alone in bed and there was sunlight around the drapes on the window. The smell of coffee made her roll over on her back and stretch. The tight t-shirt had rode up during the night and was around her waist. The cool rough sheets felt sensuous on her bare hips, butt, and legs.

She had slept like a log and felt wonderful. It was one of those mornings when she would have normally masturbated in a slow lazy way until she came with a deep satisfying orgasm. She signed and sat up.

There was a noise at the end of the bed and then Carla's head and upper body came into view. She was naked and she had her arms crossed in front of her chest as she did her morning sit-ups. She smiled at Jerry and disappeared as she lay back down on the floor.

"Good morning," Jerry said and then asked, "Is that coffee I smell?"

Carla popped back up and nodded. "Yes it is but there's sit-up, push-ups, and leg lifts to do before you can have any," she said as she went back out of sight.

"Oh goody, I'll make us a cup a piece then while you finish up."

Carla was grinning as she reappeared. "Not just me dear but you too. So, get your cute little ass out of bed and down on the floor. I told you I'd show you how to firm up that tummy and now is as good a time as any."

Jerry groaned and flopped back on the bed. "I know a much better way to get my stomach muscles to tighten up," she whispered to herself.

From the floor, she heard Carla laugh. "That's sexercise, not exercise."

Jerry felt herself blush. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

Carla laughed again and sat up. "Come on, get down here and I'll show you the basics."

Jerry groaned and spent a moment pulling the t-shirt down before she got out of bed. She sat on the side of the bed and stretched again. She had several sore muscles that protested being stretched. "I'm to sore from yesterday." She protested.

"Then a little exercise will loosen you up and make it feel better."

Jerry groaned and stood up. "Do you torture all your employees?"

"Nope, just the ones that need it. Let's try sit-ups first. Those will help your back and work on the tummy. Come sit by me and hook your toes under the end of the bed."

Jerry made a moaning, groaning sound as she stood up and went to sit on the floor next to Carla. She hooked her toes and scooted forward until her knees were at about the same angle as the older woman.

"To start put your hands in your lap and follow me. I'll go slowly at first. Twenty-five is what you're shooting for," Carla said as she leaned back and lowered her upper body to the floor.

With a groan at sore muscles protesting, Jerry followed her. As Jerry's shoulders touched the floor, Carla sat up. When Jerry rose up beside her, Carla counted, "One."

So went the next half a dozen. The next three were punctuated with grunts and groans from Jerry. The next two were slower and the one after that was a strain.

"Come on, two more and then you can relax," Carla urged her on.

Jerry made two more and then lay on the floor breathing hard and groaning. "I'm not sure coffee is worth this."

"How about a flat tummy and a size smaller jeans?" Carla asked.

"Maybe." Jerry replied and did three more sit-ups.

She paused on the floor and sighed. "Maybe not."

"Eighteen isn't a bad first try," Carla said with a wink as she whipped out ten quick ones and then scooted back from the bed. "I've done my pushups already so I'll give a demonstration of the hard way and then the easy. You can start with the easy."

Carla spun around and lay down on her stomach. Jerry watched in awe as Carla did a quick twenty pushups with just her toes and hands touching the carpet. Her body was perfectly straight from her heels to her neck. The way the muscles worked in her arms, shoulders, and upper back made Jerry's mouth hang open.

Lowering her knees to the carpet, Carla grinned and said, "Now for the girlie girl pushups." She did ten that way, her body perfectly straight and then she straightened up and sat back on her heels. She was not even breathing hard. "Your turn."

Jerry shook her head but turned and went down on her belly. She spread her hands about shoulder width and pushed up.

Carla pushed down on her ass. "Keep you body straight."

Jerry did half a dozen pushups, very much aware of Carla's hand on her ass. The hand went away and Jerry did five more before her arms started to shake.

"One more." Carla urged her. Jerry got most of that last one in. "Good try, we'll call it twelve for the extra effort."

"Rest and relax for a minute and then we'll do leg lifts."

Jerry lay flat on the floor and groaned softly. "I'm pathetic."

"It'll get easier and better in no time." Carla told her. "You're young and your body is strong. You just have to push it a little and it will shape and form like you want it."

"My shape has always been round," Jerry said and then giggled.

"Yeah, a nice round ass and beautiful round boobs. They'll look even better with some curves in between."

Jerry looked at Carla thoughtfully for a moment, her eyes wandering over her muscular nude body. "You like my body don't you?" she asked in a soft whisper.

"What's not to like? You are beautiful and gorgeously built. You need a little sculpturing but I'd do you in a heartbeat if I got the chance." Carla confessed honestly.

"You find me sexually attractive?"

"Baby girl, you are any dykes wet dream." Carla replied with a laugh. "The peeks, flashes, and looks I've had of you keeps me wet as hell. Snuggling last night was heavenly. You're so cuddly and warm."

Jerry felt the heat of a blush rising up her neck to her face. "I had to ask, didn't I," she whispered with a crooked smile.

"Sooner later it would have come up, yes," Carla whispered back with a grin. "Curiosity is a woman's worst enemy and best friend."

"I understand that, I have a hundred questions at least."

"Then lets do our leg lifts and we can talk over coffee. The smell is driving me crazy," Carla said with a laugh.

"Mine or the coffee?" Jerry asked coyly.

Carla looked at the young woman beside her quickly and then grinned wolfishly. "Both." Then she licked her lips suggestively. "I'd love a sweet and creamy snack with my coffee."

Jerry blushed again deeper still as her thighs and abdomen tightened up to squeeze her sex sharply. She shivered as a vision of Carla's head between her thighs flashed before her eyes. Talk about a fantasy come true. Having her pussy ate was one of her biggest ones.

"That's another thing I've never had happen to me," Jerry whispered before she could stop herself.

"Be very careful what you wish for little one. Anyway, it's not nice to tease the lesbians before they've had their coffee. That is unless you have a box of chocolate."

Jerry looked at Carla sharply to make sure she was joking and when she saw a big smile, she giggled. "You wouldn't want me to tease you?" Jerry asked with an impish grin.

"Oh, I love to be teased by the right people, including you I think, but I won't be held responsible if they end up getting bit."

Jerry giggled again and looked down. "Show me this leg lifting exercise before I get myself in trouble."

Carla scooted back and lay down with her feet toward Jerry. Jerry's eyes ran up and down her body for a moment. Carla noted that they paused on her pussy, stomach, and breasts. Their conversation of a moment ago gave Carla hope that she would score by the time coffee was over.

"This is an eight count exercise. I'll do it an count it out." She said softly, her eyes on Jerry's face.

Carla raised her feet three inches off the floor. She paused and said, "One." She spread her feet about three feet wide, moving them in an arc at the same three-inch height.

Jerry's eyes darted from Carla's spread and obviously wet pussy to her tight even more defined six-pack belly. "Two."

She brought her feet together. "Three." She lifted them to about six inches and held them there. "Four."

Carla spread her legs as wide as the area allowed. Jerry's eyes were back on her sex and slightly wide. "Five"

Slowly, Carla closed her legs. "Six," she said as her ankles touched. She lowered her feet to three inches and held them there. "Seven." Her feet went to the floor and she said, "Eight."

"I need to do fifty but I'll go with twenty this morning since the coffee is calling." Carla started doing the leg lifts. Her eyes and mind were on Jerry and her reaction. When she licked her lips as Carla spread her legs wide, Carla almost groaned.

Wantonly displaying herself to Jerry made Carla even wetter than she had been. The thought of Jerry doing this exercise naked made it even worse. By the time she finished the twenty, she could feel her slippery juices between her tight ass cheeks.

She lay there and relaxed for a moment, letting her muscles cool down. "Relaxing for a moment after an exercise is good." She told Jerry.

"Dieing after this exercise is more like it in my case," Jerry whispered with a sarcastic smile.

"Just think about how much you can tease me if you do all twenty," Carla whispered back.

Jerry looked at Carla quickly and then down at the floor. "Are you going to look at my pussy?"

"Just like you looked at mine," Carla whispered and hoped she hadn't pushed to hard.

Jerry whimpered as a shiver ran up her body. "Was it my looking that was making you so wet?"

"Among other things." Carla confessed.

"Like what?"

"Like thoughts of you doing the exercise and you licking your lips when I had my legs spread wide. That almost made me groan aloud."

"But I… I… Uh…." Jerry fumbled for the words to say she hadn't meant to do that.

Carla grinned and sat up. "I know you didn't do it on purpose or anything. It was just wishful thinking on my part. Lesbians have fantasies also and sometimes you can't help who you have in the starring role, shall we say."

Jerry blushed but a smile played around the corner of her lips. That Carla found her sexy and material for fantasy, made her feel good. Thoughts of Carla making love to her, made her inner muscles clench up tight. She liked boys but they just ogled her tits and ignored the rest of her.

"Come on, your turn," Carla said breaking in on Jerry's thoughts.

Jerry started to lie back but paused and then rose up enough to whip the t-shirt off over her head. She was well aware of Carla's eyes on her body as she lay down and stretched her legs straight out. Her feet were less than a foot from Carla's knees.

"I'll count for you if you'd like," Carla whispered softly, her eyes on the tuft of red hair on Jerry's mound. Jerry nodded quickly. "Put your hands flat next to your hips.

Carla paused and took a deep breath. "One."

Jerry raised her feet a few inches off the floor. Carla used a hand on Jerry's heels to raise them up an inch.

"Two." Carla whispered and then moaned softly as Jerry slowly spread her legs wide. Jerry's plump outer lips were spread, the bright coral pink slit glistened. Her thin inner lips unfolded as she held her legs wide. Carla could barely contain herself as she whispered, "Three," and Jerry closed her legs.

"Four," Carla said and Jerry raised her feet three inches.

Jerry could feel her stomach muscles tightening and straining as she waited for the next number. The first time she had spread her legs she had almost came as Carla moaned. Now she was on a hair trigger and more than a little scared.

"Five," Carla whispered.

Jerry spread her legs slowly. She could feel different muscles taking the strain. She could feel Carla's eyes and whimpered when Carla licked her lips.

A little quicker than the rest of the numbers, Carla said, "Six."

Jerry slowly closed her legs. When her ankles touched Carla said, "Seven." Jerry held her feet slightly off the floor until Carla said, "Eight."

Jerry relaxed and was aware of three things. Her stomach felt tighter from just that one set. Her pussy was even wetter than before and Carla was breathing slightly harder than normal.

"Nineteen more to go," she whispered teasingly to Carla.

Carla nodded and said, "One."

Jerry smiled as she lifted her feet and held them until Carla said, "Two." She slowly spread her legs and held them as wide as she could. Carla's eyes on her wet pussy made her whimper.

Carla whispered, "Three," and Jerry closed her legs slowly, almost reluctantly.

On four, Jerry raised her feet three inches. On five, she spread her legs again. Carla licked her lips and Jerry felt her inner muscles clamp down again. That tongue and those smoldering eyes were driving her crazy. Six came to soon as far as Jerry was concerned.

When Carla said, "Seven." Jerry spread her legs again and held them wide. Carla grinned and looked into Jerry's eyes. "I told you to be careful how you tease the lesbian. You're fixing to get bit."

"So bite me," Jerry whispered softly. She could feel butterflies in her stomach and a trembling in her sex as she did.

Carla grinned and shook her head. "All you're trying to do is get out of doing your leg lifts."

Jerry grinned and slowly closed her legs. She lowered her feet a few inches and spread her legs again. Carla still grinned at her but she licked her lips with an exaggerated motion of her tongue. Jerry giggled, closed her legs, and dropped her feet to the floor.

"Doing double leg spreads, you'll only have to do about nine more," Carla said with a grin. Jerry laughed and lifted her feet.

She only got in five more sets before Carla dove head first between her widely parted legs and attacked her pussy with broad strokes of her tongue. Jerry came with a gush, a few minutes later, as Carla wormed her long hot tongue inside her sopping wet pussy.

Carla used every trick in her book and brought Jerry to three more mind burning orgasms before she let her go. She crawled up and cuddled up behind Jerry, holding her tight. She sighed contently.

Jerry snuggled her warm soft ass back against Carla's hips and sighed contentedly also. She had never came so hard or for so long and never so quickly, so many times. She was completely amazed at what had just happened.

*****

Jerry and Carla got back to the office a little before noon. They had made a stop at the ranch to check on the mares from the night before. Both horses were doing fine. Jerry felt a little awkward riding with Carla at first but that did not last long.

Carla seemed no different from the day before so it must be all in her head Jerry finally decided. Nothing was said of the sex until they got almost back. They had talked about everything under the sun but that. Jerry still wore Carla's t-shirt and a pair of her boxer shorts.

As they turned onto the road to the office, Carla smiled at Jerry and said, "You can wear those clothes home or we can wash yours at my place."

Jerry had grinned and whispered, "I we wash them at your place will I be naked until they dry?"

Carla laughed and nodded. "If you want. I might just show you some more exercises to pass the time."

"I like the sexercises better," Jerry said softly.

"So do I," Carla replied with a grin. "So do I."

After a moment, Carla said, "I don't normally attack my help, I hope you understand."

Jerry gave her a confused look and then giggled. "Attacked? Who was attacked? That was incentive for doing my exercise, wasn't it."

Carla laughed and nodded. "That's a good way of looking at it."

"It was very good incentive," Jerry whispered. "I wouldn't mind some more from time to time."

"Work hard, do a good job, and you can have all the incentive you can handle," Carla replied with a big wink and an even bigger grin.

*****

Maggie pulled up to Carl's house about the time Jerry and Carla arrived at Carla's office. Jenny sat in the car nervously as her mom went to see if Carl was home. She got even more nervous when he opened the door and greeted Maggie. He kept glancing toward the car as they talked.

As they walked down the steps, Maggie waved at her to get out of the car. Where Maggie wore Levis, cowboy boots, and a western shirt, Jenny wore her knee high riding boots, tight white riding pants, and a silk shirt. The looked alike but were completely different.

Carl smiled at Jenny and hugged her. "I'm glad that you finally talked your mom into coming out to try an English saddle."

"It was more the other way around," Jenny said looking at her mom.

Maggie grinned and winked at her daughter. Looking at Carl, she dropped her bombshell. "I want to try one of the special saddles I've heard so much about."

Carl did a double take and then looked at Jenny hard.

"I didn't say a word," Jenny whispered.

"Another satisfied customer of yours told me about them. Mary Long. Do you remember her and her daughters?"

"Oh yes, I know Mary and her family very well. Mary likes to ride my saddles in parades."

At the mention of riding a special saddle in a public parade, Jenny took a hissing breath and let it out slowly as her sex tightened up and her thighs squeezed together.

Carl noted Jenny's reaction and grinned. "I think your daughter would like to do the same."

"Yes she would as a matter of fact," Maggie said looking at Jenny. "Can I see one of your saddles?" She asked Carl.

"Sure." Carl replied as he led them around back. "I made a modification to the one Jenny has been riding. It'll let her sit up straight but still get the maximum pleasure."

Jenny whimpered softly but did not realize it until her mom looked at her and grinned. "His saddles are addictive," she whispered to her mom.

"We'll see." Her mom replied.

At the tack room, Carl showed the women the modified saddle as he explained. "Most women like their clits rubbed and they are low enough to rub on the smooth leather of the saddle. Jenny on the other hand has a clit which is positioned high and she likes it pounded or slapped."

Jenny blushed beet red under the eyes of her mom as Carl talked. When he finished speaking, Maggie said, "I like mine rubbed but mine is high like hers. What have you got for that?"

Carl went toward the back of the tack room and returned with another saddle. It had the dildo ring in the middle but a rounded V shaped piece was in front of it. "This should do the trick," Carl said with a grin as he placed the saddle on a saddle rack.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers
1...345678