All Comments on 'Bareback Risk'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Texas TeaseTexas Teasealmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

That was great. I think we all have a fantasy of a man who knows what he wants, knows what we want, and takes it.

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
know what he wants and goes for it

was very good was hopeing for that kind of ending

VernoVernoalmost 16 years ago
THE BEST

I just love the way you write. You have A very special telant for being able to capture you`re readers and holding their interest. You are by far one of the best authors on this site. Love you`re stories,please keep them coming.

VERNO

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Congratulations

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy a really good story. Well written, good plot-and lots of good steamy sex. What more could we ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love Them But...

I really like your stories. Your attention to detail, pacing and realism in the sex scenes is outstanding. The settings of the stories are interesting -- much more imaginative than most. But as a guy, I'm uncomfortable with a theme common to a lot of your stories in which men get what they want out of women because they hold something over them or press an advantage. Guess I'm just a wuss.

Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading. You are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

it was a biting, passionate story... loved every word of it...

IpFc22IpFc22about 14 years ago
Ohhh fuck!!! *faning myself frantically*

That was... THAT WAS... AMAZINGLY INTENSE! And ohh so good! Why are there only FIVE stars to give? There should be more, so I could give them all! Thanks for a fantastic read. I enjoyed the plot, the characters, every single word... EVERYTHING.

I only feel sad that there isn't more to the story. I know, I know, I'm greedy, but but my eyes gobbled up the words way too fast :(. Is there by any chance a possibility that you could continue the story of Reece and Ana? Pretty please?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this story! You're a great writer

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most remarkable piece of work.

I seldom score 5 but this more than deserved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You should continue on with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very strange

I think this story should be in Noncon. Although there are some romantic elements, I cannot get Over the heavy element of coercion going on in this story. Which is fine for a noncon story, so why is the main male character acting as if he is not coercing her by the power he has over her scholarship. Why muddy the waters with him talking about how he loves her and how many babies? If she never had a choice, he will never be sure that once she can she will leave his sorry ass.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
Sad

Rape surely does lead to finding a life long lover, right? Sad excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Asshole rapes a girl continually and she falls in love with him and they respect each other...TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! Of course the writer must be a dickless turd and pervert for writing such garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous