Bareback Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could turn and walk away, Reece took her arm, whipped her around, and had his hands on her waist, picking her up and backing her against the building. If he let go of her, she would fall at his feet and likely be injured in the process. Instead of allowing that to happen, Ana put her legs around his waist to hold onto him.

No longer needing to support her weight, Reece put his hands on the sides of her face and held her head against the wall behind her. He kissed her hard, his mouth grinding into hers, very likely bruising her lips, while his hands dropped and enclosed her soft breasts in his massaging grasp. He raised his head and glared at her, "That, Miss Lancer, is exactly what I expect. Read your scholarship agreement. I own your ass, for your final year of school and for five years after you graduate." He took a step back, put his hands on Ana's waist, lifted her away from him, and placed her on her feet.

"Keep that phone handy. I'll call, you answer," he repeated. Without another word, the man turned, walked to his pickup, and then calmly drove out of the parking lot.

Trembling and breathing faster than normal, Ana joined Betty who was walking out the back door, as Reece's truck pulled into the flow of traffic, heading out of town. Betty, tired from being on her feet for most of eight hours, was never talkative on the way home. Almost mechanically, she drove the two miles to their street, stopped, and let Ana out of the car. Less than five minutes later Betty was probably helping her husband through his morning before she could have her first few hours of sleep.

Ana, on the other hand, was a bundle of nerves. She ran in the front door, up the stairs, and pulled papers from her old student desk, quickly scanning them for whatever she could find which Reece Winters seemed to believe gave him the right to order her around. Shaking at the thought she might have to apply for student loans or worse yet, leave school and never reach her goal, Ana groaned when she found her initials beside the clause that would require her to repay the scholarship, with interest, should she not finish school, graduate, or fail to be a fully licensed architect within two years. The next clause, beside which was also a space containing her initials, showed she had agreed to be a full-time employee of Winters Construction for five years after she left school.

Before she could do much more than fold the agreement and return it to the desk, the cell phone rang. Ana considered just letting it ring, but could not take that risk. Instead, she opened the phone and said her name, "It's Ana."

"Ah yes,my Ana," the deep voice announced his ownership. "I was right, you are a risk taker. Do you understand a gentleman's agreement?"

"Yes, I think so," Ana answered slowly, speaking carefully to make sure her words were clearly understood. "There is an offer and an acceptance, and usually a handshake, with both parties bound by their personal word to keep the agreement."

"Excellent. The education I'm paying for seems to be money well spent. I presume you have read the scholarship agreement and will understand. In exchange for a modification of the scholarship provisions, you will share my risk."

"What risk?"

"Ah ha, that my dear, is yet to be known and something I alone will decide. Meet me in the trees to the south of Gates Park, this afternoon at three o'clock. Wear your red skirt, no bra, and no panties."

Before Ana could ask a question or get a clarification, the call ended. Instead of a shower and an hour or so of calming down after eight hours on her feet, Ana set her alarm, crawled into her bed, and pulled the covers over her head. Within minutes, she was sound asleep, but it was not restful sleep. A man's deep voice taunted her. Her breasts ached to be touched, tasted, and loved. A hard kiss turned erotic, and dueling tongues heightened her arousal. She moved against a man's erection, the hardness of the faceless man's arms held her through a deep orgasm she did not understand.

** ** ** **

Shortly after lunch, while sitting in Bat's Bar waiting for the golf pro, so he could discuss the next month's outlay of money, Reece was mentally reviewing how much he still had to do before he could begin to make money on his latest project. So far, every dollar had been going out of the bank, not into his business account. Although the project was on schedule, it would be another year before he was making any money and several more years before he reached the break-even point.

Trying to turn several hundred acres into a country club, golf course, and at least that many high-end home sites had Reece's head swimming. He had already invested more money than he cared to think about on his current project. A few years of waiting for Ana Lancer, plus too many hours of talking to her professors, he had a file cabinet full of documents, plans, and agreements. His construction company was on the brink of breaking ground for the exclusive country club. In a few months more extensive infrastructure would appear, additional construction of utilities would begin, and streets would be cut through acres and acres of overused farmland. Additional sites for expensive homes would appear on what was now rough, rocky, and rolling land that was not suited for farming. He would be ready for home construction to begin in just over a year. Reece was almost dizzy with thoughts of the additional expenses he would face if Ana managed to break the scholarship provisions as his attorney had said was possible.

Attracting families who were willing to live more than an hour's drive from the nearest large city, in exchange for quiet country living, was a risk he knew would pay off. However, Reece still had to complete at least five years of work and construction before the big income began, and Ana Lancer was the key to the final phase. The ultimate goal was building homes so unique and individual, styled as private estates, for which he could charge prices that would make a similar project, a short distance away, sell out before he turned over a single spade full of dirt.

Her award winning drawings of exterior elevations showed her creative ideas and was exactly what would sell the houses his construction company would build. Her imaginative use of space and interior design would appeal to women interested in showing their friends how unique their home was. Ana's skills were what would appeal to those females, the primary decision makers in home purchases. Men would salivate over her careful attention to detail and the rich look of the home's exteriors. Reece could not allow her to slip through his fingers for a dumb lawyer's mistakes.

So, what was he doing suggesting the gentleman's agreement? His attorney said if Reece managed to remove or modify two troublesome provisions, the remainder of the agreement was almost unbreakable. Reece needed that unbreakable agreement. He just thought he would have a little fun while he negotiated some changes to the problem provisions. The attorney joked that the lawyer who prepared the original agreement for Mister Howard Winters still seemed to believe in involuntary servitude. Yes, he had said, those provisions were the nearest thing to slavery he had ever seen in a modern legal document.

As the bartender placed a cold beer on Reece's table, a conversation from the booth behind him interrupted his thoughts.

"No way, Bishop. You actually popped Ana Lancer's cherry?"

"Yes way, Anderson, Homecoming Dance, sophomore year, the same night she broke my nose. She didn't claim it was rape, but I'll bet not a single one of you guys ever got inside her panties, did ya?"

What followed were two voices, both muttered "Nope," and a third who said, "Good God, who'd want that tight twat?"

Bishop's voice was a little louder than necessary, perhaps the words of a less than sober braggadocios male on the prowl, "And, I'll bet there ain't another man who ever did neither."

One of his fellow drinking buddies questioned Bishop's knowledge, "How the hell do you know?"

"Saw her at school almost every day for the last four years, Eugene. She don't party, never dates, best scores in every class we had together, you know, Dean's list kinda person. Two of her drawings won awards, big time."

Laughter, followed by another question, surprised Reece, "Hey Bishop, you still want her, doncha?"

"Damn right, Cliff," Bishop acknowledged the taunt. "'cause I know what's under those long shirts she wears, and I'm gonna get me a good taste of that pussy, first time I catch her alone."

"Hey, did I hear her big brother, Jerry, is gonna marry your cousin, Susan Langelier?" Eugene inquired. "How'd he get that job at the bank, anyway?"

Bishop, not able to contain himself any longer, had to laugh, "Duh, marry the president of the bank's daughter, employment for life." He laughed again and commented, "And I am a member ofThe Wedding Party, right across from Miss Ana Lancer,sister of the groom. Now, you think about that, men. My chance is coming and I'm gonna take it. Fresh pussy juice, whooeeee!"

** ** ** **

A few hours later Ana was awake, groggily making her way to the bathroom for a shower and dressing, as Reece instructed, in the red pleated skirt. She gave little thought to how the man would know she owned such a garment. A loose white shirt hid the lack of a bra and the softly moving pleats of her skirt touched her naked bottom and the lips of her sex, extending the memories of her dreams.

When she neared Gates Park, which was about six blocks from her home, she started noticing cars parked along the sides of the streets leading to the park. A large banner, stretched between two tall posts at the entry to the park, proclaimed the day was the Women's Garden Club's annualCity Beautification project. Ana groaned, but did not walk through the park. Instead, she walked one block beyond the entrance and made her way through the trees on the south side of the park, occasionally glancing to her left to see that the small park was crowded with people completing various projects. Were anyone to look toward the trees they would see her red skirt and wonder why she was so far away from the center of activity.

"Are you on some form of birth control?" At the sound of his voice, Ana swirled around to face Reece. Her pleated skirt flared with her sudden movement and the faint breeze blowing through the trees, giving Reece a view of her legs from her ankles to halfway up her thighs.

"No," she answered, without thought.

"Even better," he announced from the large flat tree stump where he was sitting, in faded jeans and light blue denim shirt, looking much different than he had earlier in the day. "You look tired Ana. Come here." He stretched his legs out, crossed his ankles, and lifted his hand, holding it out to her.

"Why are you doing this Mister...ah...Reece?" Ana spoke quietly, as she took the few steps, to place her hand in his, aware she was giving him the handshake to seal their gentleman's agreement.

Reece pulled her toward him, taking her hips in his hands when she was near enough, and seating her astride his lap. "I do it because I can, or perhaps because I want to," Reece answered half laughing at Ana's nervous question. "Maybe it's because the thought of public discoveryin flagrante delicto excites me." His voice turned serious when he told her, "Now, no more questions from you. I will ask the questions and you will answer. I believe we have a gentleman's agreement, do we not?" Ana nodded her head. "Ah good. Now, I asked you, are you on some form of birth control?" When Ana shook her head, Reece asked her, "Why not?"

"I'm not...not sexually...ah, involved with anyone. I don't have a boyfriend. My time and attention is on my school work."

Reece put his hand behind Ana's head and chuckled when she resisted him pulling her against his chest. He needed to keep her immobile, preventing her from escaping when he told her what he intended to do to her. "Commendable, I'm sure, but all work and no play makes Ana..."

She interrupted him, "Gives Ana no distractions, a better Grade Point Average, and a better job offer when I graduate."

"So, it's another risk, huh?"

She sat stiffly on his lap, not daring to move, but afraid not to answer. "Yes, if you want to look at it that way. I prefer to think of it as my future."

"Are you familiar with the term "bareback" as it pertains to sex?"

"Yes, it means without a condom and often without birth control."

"Exactly Ana, if the punishment is the same, then it is worth the risk to commit the offence which brings the greatest profit. It adds a little more risk, right?" With one arm around her back, still holding her against him so she was unable to move off his lap, he slipped his other hand between their bodies, under her skirt and placed his hand between her legs, cupping her sex. "I plan to fuck you bareback."

Ana's body stiffened, she took a deep breath, opened her mouth as if she would scream, and Reece put his mouth over hers, stopping any sound from escaping. After kissing her thoroughly, he instructed, "Don't do that. I'm immune, you aren't." He nodded at the people milling around in the park behind her. "If they discover us, your name will appear in the newspapers and mine will not. I have that power and influence. You do not." His voice changed as he taunted her, "What would a potential employer think if a newspaper article appeared in your employment application?" When he saw his threat had registered in her mind, he ordered, "Unbutton your blouse."

"Why?" she asked.

"Do as I say!" Reece raised his voice, as if he was unconcerned that close to a hundred people were in the city park behind them. However, those people were now of great concern to Ana.

With trembling fingers Ana looked over her shoulder once, and began to unbutton her shirt. At Reece's command she remove the blouse, she pleaded with a look into his eyes and one word, "Please." Reece relented and told her to hold the sides of the shirt open. She did as he said, as he watched, her head turned to see that everyone in the park seemed to be involved with what they were doing, rather than looking toward the trees. Reece's voice barely registered.

"Although it is word I seldom use, I believe the best one would beexquisite." With one hand still cupping her sex, his middle finger raised and slowly moving through the thin slit between her lips, Reece raised his other hand and placed it over one breast, holding her for a very long moment, enjoying how her breast filled his hand, while her head turned back to look at him. He lightly squeezed his fingers a few times and then covered the other breast. "Tell me Ana," he watched her face as his hand moved over her, first to one breast and then the other, his voice slightly rough. "Why do you choose to hide yourself inside frumpy clothes, long skirts, and unattractive colors?"

Ana did not immediately answer, but when Reece lifted his finger, jamming it into her, moving in and out and back and forth as he squeezed her breast, she gasped and panted as she explained, "I...I don't need the...ah attention or...or ah, the distraction of a man." Whatever it was he was doing inside her was driving her crazy. She could barely form the words to say, "I want to do something...something with...with my life." She shivered and moved her hips back and forth, her breathing fast and uneven, she paused between her words, "It...it won't be...in this...in this little town...full of...stiff necked...gossips and...and rigid morals."

She was tight, so very tight. With just one finger inside her, Reece felt the walls of her vagina pressing against his finger, as warmth and moisture enveloped his finger. He wished there was room inside her for another finger, and perhaps a third. His forefinger and ring finger rested on the seams of her legs, outside her pussy lips, allowing him to press his fingers together against the soft flesh captured between them. Ana was wet, unbelievably wet. Small trickles of her moisture dribbled down his finger across the back of his hand, into his palm, and down the sides of his hand, dropping onto his jeans. Reece could smell the slight musk of her arousal, something sweet, clean and sweet. It was not a fragrance. He doubted she used any type of perfume, cologne, or scented soap, so it had to be the pure essence of Ana, an intoxicating scent, like no other he had ever experienced.

He lowered his head, placing his flat tongue on her, covering a light brown nipple and the surrounding darker areola, feeling her quiver and exhale as the tiny bud hardened and the surrounding tissues puckered. Swirling the tip of his tongue around the protruding grape sized bud, and sucking it into his mouth, he raised his head stretching her breast until it popped out of his mouth, vibrating and shiny with his saliva coating her skin.

Ana tried to move, but Reece held her in place as she once again looked over her shoulder, alerted to the squeals and laughter of children, which reached as far as the trees. She knew the membership of the Women's Garden Club swelled with women of the community who were, or wanted to be, judges of the morals and reputations of the younger generation. She imagined she could hear her own mother's tinkling laughter because she was certainly in the small crowd behind Ana and was one of those quickest to condemn a young person for doing something not considered appropriate. Would her mother's attention be distracted from what she was doing? Would she look toward the trees to see her daughter, red skirt and white blouse blazing like a warning flag, sitting on the lap of a man easily recognized by anyone in town? Even if they could not see his face, they would know him by his size.

Reece moved his mouth to the other breast for a taste of her, felt her response and chills cover the soft skin where his hand rested on her waist. When he left the other nipple wet and shiny in the dappled sunshine seeping down through the leaves above them, he looked up to see Ana had her head back. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing through her mouth.

Reece continued to slowly stimulate her as he leaned forward, pressing his forehead against her. "Ana, put your feet up beside my hips. Open yourself for me." Although she feared she might fall backward, she did as he told her, holding on to his shoulders as she lifted one foot and then the other, placing them on the tree stump beside his hips.

"Watch," he whispered. Her skirt, collected around her waist, gave her a clear view of how his hand was holding her. As his finger moved slowly into her, the inner lips clung to his finger, folding inward. He slowly pulled his finger out and the thin red inner lips elongated as his finger slowly moved out of her. "See how you will hold onto my cock when I fuck you?"

Squishing sounds accompanied the movement of his hand. Reece thought about curling his finger inside her and scraping across the roof of her vagina, looking for the small rough G spot, to make sure that the tiny petals of the inner flower had opened. However, he was enjoying her discomfort with what he was doing and did not want to rush her into an orgasm, he wanted her watching, and thinking about the risk they were taking.

"Unbuckle my belt, unzip my jeans, and pull my cock out. I want you to see how hard this juicy little pussy makes me." The command in his voice was obvious and fearing a repeat of him raising his voice or attracting the attention of the citizens in the park behind her back, Ana complied. His dark gray eyes watched her expression as her trembling hands pulled his cock out. "Stroke it Ana. Enjoy it, feel how big it is. I'm going to fuck you bareback with my cock and you won't do anything to keep me from having my way. You may even like it."